The Good Wife: Alicia's Deep Itch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers

"Do you like that?" Alicia asked as her fingers released the soft fabric, the panel of red material beneath her and the one now gathered on her stomach drawing all eyes to her exposed shaven pussy, glistening and shining with her flowing cunt-honey.

"It....it's beautiful," Zach replied breathlessly, his eyes staring intently at his mother's brazenly unveiled cunt.

"How would you like to be deep inside that?" Alicia asked as she rolled her knees even further to the sides. Zach watched as the soft petals of her juicy flower split open, a warm web of nectar stretching between the two parted lips. His heart raced faster in his chest, and his cock lurched as he looked down at the tempting sight of her mother's cunt-lips parting for him.

"Yes," he gasped, barely able to catch his breath.

"Come here, Sweetie, it's time." Alicia beckoned to her son who quickly got to his knees between her spread legs, his mammoth erection pointing menacingly upwards. She reached forward and circled the rigid girth with her slender fingers, drawing the enflamed head down to her beckoning slot. His engorged prick was hot as a branding iron as she rubbed the enflamed tip all around her slick pussy-lips before inserting the flared crown between the glistening labial curtains. "That's it. Now just go nice and slow, Sweetie, I've never had one this big inside me before."

Zach looked down at their connected bodies, his broad crimson helmet poised at the introitus of her captivating vagina. Hearing his mother say she'd never had a cock as big as his had him reeling with pride. She'd said earlier he was bigger than his father, but now she was saying he was bigger than anyone she'd ever been with. Zach knew his mother hadn't been a tramp, and although her number of partners was probably not extensive, it still boosted his confidence to hear what she'd said. He rolled his hips slightly, feeling the tip his massive boner rub salaciously against the slippery membranes near the entrance of her snatch.

"Mmmmmm....that feels so nice," Alicia purred as her arms came up and circled her son's neck, drawing his handsome face down to hers. "Look at me Zach. I want you to look at me as you put every hard beautiful inch of that magnificent cock inside me."

His mother's lewd words almost had Zach going off on the spot, but he summoned his willpower and resisted the overwhelming sensations that were tempting his already soaring libido. He leaned over his mother, his face inches away from hers as he started to slowly drive his hips forward.

"Mmmmm.....yes....just like that." Alicia mewed in pleasure as she felt her birth canal stretching, the rigid weapon of flesh between her son's legs penetrating forcefully into her. Her lips parted as she breathed raggedly, her lower body already afire from the size of the intruding monster. The nerve endings inside her needy cunt were sending intense sensations throughout her body as they stretched and parted to accommodate his tremendous girth. She could see him looking at her as she rolled her head slowly from side to side, enjoying the blissful pleasure of having such a huge cock inside her. She could feel her cunt-honey flowing, basting the sensitive pink tissues inside her, lubricating her gripping channel for his insistent penetration. She finally felt him stop, the tight membranes inside her preventing him from going any further. She looked down between their joined bodies and saw at least two inches of rock-hard cock still outside her body. She realized her son had hit the maximum depth of the biggest lover she'd previously had, her husband—and his father, Peter. Her son had stopped as he'd hit that tight point inside her, but she had no intention of stopping there—she knew she wouldn't be satisfied until she had every hard throbbing inch of that cunt-splitting erection inside her.

Zach was in heaven. He'd never felt anything so tight and hot in his life. When he was at home, he usually jerked off using Baby Fresh Vaseline, but that was nothing compared to the feeling of his mother's gripping twat enveloping his probing lance in a buttery hot grasp. She was so tight, his engorged cockhead felt like the gripping walls of her vagina were about to tear the skin right off the sensitive glans. He could feel her talented mature canal clamped tightly around the full length that he had buried inside her—but like his mother, he too wasn't going to be satisfied until he felt his shaven groin press up tightly to hers, with every stiff throbbing inch buried within her steaming box.

"Okay, Zach, just a little more to go. I need you to push a little harder this time. Just keep going until you get every last inch inside me."

Zach looked down at his mother, her beautiful face glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration, her dark exotic eyes swimming with unbridled lust. He could see that she wanted it as bad as he did. He flexed his hips back slightly, the hot slick membranes inside her clinging to his retreating shaft possessively, and then he flexed forward, slowly but powerfully driving his thick rigid erection into his mother's beckoning depths.

"Unnngggghhhhh," Alicia groaned as the broad flared head started to split open the reluctant tissues so deep inside her. Her hands dropped to the bed and clutched onto the sheets in a death grip as he made his way forcefully, mercilessly, deeper. The resistant membranes way up inside her stretched and finally parted, allowing him access to depths previously unknown to man, her oily juices paving the way to her cervix. Zach drove forward, slowing feeding the last two inches all the way inside. His smooth groin pressed flush up against hers just as the tip of his enflamed glans bumped up against the door of her womb.

"OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK," Alicia moaned loudly as his plundering cock triggered an intense orgasm deep within her fuck-starved cunt. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her body shook about on the sheets like a ragdoll as wave after wave of exquisite pleasure rolled over her. She pulled at the sheets viciously as she bucked and shook beneath him, her bubbling gash spitting and oozing warm nectar everywhere.

Zach held on for dear life as his mother thrashed about, her body twitching and shaking as her climax took control of her. It felt incredible to have his enormous cock buried to the hilt in her sumptuous mature body, her hot gripping sheath pulling at him like a hot buttery fist. He almost went off when she started to cum, but held as still as possible and rode out the overwhelming pleasurable sensation.

"Oh Zach, that was amazing. I've never been so filled up in my entire life," his mother said as the delicious sensations flowing through her gradually subsided. "Are you okay, Sweetie?"

"I'm great, Mom. I almost came there too, but I held off. It feels so good to be inside you, I didn't want to cum—I want it to last forever."

"Oh, that's so sweet," she said as she circled her arms back around his neck and gave him a soft tender kiss. "But you don't have to worry, Zach, I think we're going to be doing this a lot from now on." Alicia knew after he'd hit bottom, she was hooked. There was no way she was going to let her son's magnificent cock out of her sight—or grasp, for long. She could feel how tense he was though, how close he must be to orgasm, and she wanted to make this first time last at least a little bit longer for him. She rolled her hips ever so slightly, flexing the muscles inside her experienced vagina as she did. "Does that feel good?"

"Oh my God, it feels incredible," Zach replied as he felt the clinging walls of her oily trench grip tightly along his buried shaft, the hot tissues seeming to ripple and massage his rigid dick from one end to the other.

"That's good, Sweetie. Just stay still like that for a bit and let me work it. If I'm going to be taking it a lot from now on, I need to get used to having this huge cock inside me."

Zach felt her legs come up and wrap around his back, her muscular calves resting on his buttocks. Once she was in the position she wanted, she really went to work with those talented muscles inside her.

"Oh Jesus," Zach moaned as her magical cunt pulled and gripped at his tightly-sheathed hard-on. It felt like with her clenching channel alone she was trying to coax the boiling cum from his sperm-laden nuts. She rolled her wide motherly hips sensually as her hot grasping pussy worked him over. He had barely been able to suppress his climax once he'd bottomed out inside her, but now, he was about to cum without having made one stroke more—and he definitely wanted more.

"Mom, stop. It feels too good and I want to......" he started to say, but his voice trailed off into thin air.

"You want to fuck me?" Alicia completed his sentence for him, her eyes twinkling with perverted lust as she thought about the illicit incestuous act they were about to commit.

"Yes."

"Then go ahead, Sweetie. I think I'm ready for you now. Do whatever you'd like." Alicia unwound her legs from behind her son's back and dug her pointy high heels into the bed, getting ready for the breathtaking ride she knew was coming. She pulled his youthful face to hers and gave him another tender kiss, letting him know she was his for the taking.

With a low animalistic growl purring in his throat, Zach pulled back until just the tip of his throbbing boner was caught between her clutching cunt-lips, then thrust forth, spearing his throbbing pecker to the hilt once more.

"Yessssss," Alicia hissed as his driving prick filled her again, stretching the hot pink tissues inside her almost to the tearing point. He quickly got into a smooth rhythm, long-dicking her as he drove all 10" into her with each driving thrust. "Oh God, Zach, it's so big.....so hard."

Zach was thrilled to see the blissful look of pleasure on his mother's face as he fucked her, working his hips up and down as her juicy cunt gripped and pulled at his beefy prick at the same time. The bed was squeaking like crazy and the headboard was bumping rhythmically against the wall as their joined bodies worked exquisitely together. He could hear the sound of her wet cunt squelching as he drove deep, his big sperm-filled balls slapping noisily against her backside.

Alicia felt like she was being crucified—exquisitely so. The hard cylinder of flesh between her son's legs felt like a solid wooden stake being driven into her body. With each powerful thrust of his youthful cock, it felt like he was nailing her deeper and deeper into the mattress. She bucked her wide matronly hips up against him, meeting him thrust for thrust.

"Oh fuck, Zach. That feels so good. It's so hard.....I'm gonna cum....I....I....I'M GONNA CUMMMMMMMM." Alicia wailed loudly as another climax roared through her. This time her gyrating hips and massaging cunt sent him over the edge at the same time.

"HERE IT COMES," Zach said as he drove his cock as far into her as possible just as the first thick rope of cum jettisoned forth. His rigid prick bucked and twitched inside her clutching channel as torrents of milky man-juice flooded her insides.

"OH MY GOD.....SO GOOOOODDD," Alicia groaned as she felt his powerful cock shoot deep inside her. His spurting juice luxuriously bathed the sensitive tissues he'd just torn open moments before when he'd plunged his massive dick to the hilt for the first time. Her heels dug in deep as she flexed her groin up against his, the rippling muscles lining her birth canal massaging along his buried shaft as she fought to pull every creamy drop out of him.

Zach felt like he would never stop shooting, his engorged cock-head spitting out wad after wad of thick creamy man-juice as his mother's talented cunt milked away at his pulsing erection. He flooded her twat with cum as he unloaded time and again, the frothy white semen squelching back out of her dripping fuck-hole around his stabbing prick, their mingling juices sliding down to puddle on the sheets beneath her gyrating ass. After what seemed like two minutes of blissful orgasmic release, the tingling sensations finally receded and their spent bodies collapsed back against the mattress.

"Mom, that was amazing," Zach said as he lay on top of her, his lips nuzzling the silky skin of her neck.

"It was, wasn't it," she said with a tittering little laugh as she brought her mouth to his and kissed him passionately. They lay still, kissing each other wantonly as Alicia locked her ankles behind him once more, keeping his majestic cock buried deep within her needy cunt. As his tongue rolled sensually over hers, she felt his cock twitch once more as new blood poured into it, the huge flesh cylinder coming back to full erection within just a minute or two. 'How I love the vitality and endurance of youth,' she thought as she rolled her hips provocatively, loving the feel of that enormous rod touching those sensitive places so deep inside her.

"Well, it looks like somebody's ready to go again," she said as she nipped at his lower lip.

"It's because of you, Mom. I feel like I could go all night."

Alicia felt her pussy cream when he said that, her oily juices gushing forth to lather his giant prong. "Mmmm, all night long, eh. That sounds like a challenge. Think your old mom can keep up?"

"You're not old, Mom." Zach gave her a quirky smile now, his confidence level going through the roof after his first fuck. "But I would like to see if you can keep up." He accompanied his challenge by slowly rotating his own hips, stirring his beefy prick all around inside her tight channel.

"Ohhhhhnnn," Alicia groaned as her eyes rolled back in her head at the pleasurable sensations flowing through her. "Well buster, let's just see who can keep up with who." With his cock buried to the hilt inside her, she rolled over until she was on top of him and then started rocking her hips back and forth, her mature pussy sliding up and down on his rigid erection. "I think your old mother can teach you a few things too. Would you like that?"

"Yes," Zach said emphatically as he reached up and cupped her pert boobs through the tight material of her gown, his fingers seeking out her stiff nipples as they started to fuck once more.

Forty minutes later, Alicia was on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed, her heart-shaped bum thrust high in the air. With the back panel of her dress tossed up over her back, her teenage son knelt behind her, both hands gripping her wide motherly hips firmly as he shuttled his pole-like cock in and out of her greasy twat.

"SO HARRRRDDDD," Alicia groaned as her upper body collapsed onto the mattress as another spine-tingling climax coursed through her. She clenched tightly onto a pillow and gritted her teeth as the delicious pain of being filled by such a massive prick had her climbing the walls.

A half hour after that, she was once more on her back, this time with Zach kneeling between her legs, his stallion-like cock driving deeply into her as he gripped her shapely ankles in each hand, holding her legs spread wide open. Zach loved this position, pushing her long shapely legs up and out to each side, splaying her slippery experienced cunt as far open as possible.

Alicia reached forward and gripped his firm buttocks as he angled his hips downward and drove balls-deep into her, the engorged head of his prick slamming up against the door of her womb with each powerful thrust. With his hands holding her totally spread-eagled beneath him, she came and she came, her body quivering and shaking from the exquisite sensations his enormous cock was unleashing within her.

It was almost 5:00am when she finally stumbled into her own room. She lost track of the number of times she'd climaxed—she remembered that she'd stopped counting after twenty, and that had seemed like hours ago now. Zach had cum seven times—or was it eight? She was so blissfully frazzled that she couldn't remember that either.

She was a total mess. Her dress was torn where at one point Zach had tugged at it to get at her breasts, his hungry lips and tongue sucking luxuriously at her stiff nipples. She looked down at her dress, not caring if it was ruined. She smiled as she looked at the number of cum stains on it—man, the stuff was everywhere. She looked at herself in the mirror in her room. Her lips were puffy and swollen from the cock-sucking she'd done. Not just that first time, but at various times through the night as she'd helped bring Zach back to full hardness. There was dried cum all over her face and in her hair. Zach has asked at one point if he could cum on her face. Much to his delight, Alicia had eagerly agreed and then welcomed the huge creamy load he had pasted her with.

With her whole body buzzing and thrumming contentedly, she kicked off her strappy red sandals and collapsed on her bed, still wearing her torn and cum-stained dress. She felt like she never wanted to take it off, to remember this first night with her son always.

She thought of how people had started to call her 'The Good Wife' since she'd been supportive of her husband after the scandal broke. She wondered if those same people would call her 'The Good Mother' if they knew what she'd done tonight. She was sure Zach would.

Pulling the covers over her and closing her eyes, Alicia realized that the deep itch inside her needy cunt had finally been scratched, by the biggest hardest cock imaginable—and it had belonged to her own son. His mammoth prick had scratched that nasty itch time and again with every deep hard penetration, and then soothed the tender tissues with a repetitive basting of warm milky protein.

As she lay there peacefully, on the verge of sleep, Alicia wondered how long it would take for that nasty itch to come back. She slipped her hand between her legs and then brought it to her mouth, her fingers coated with her son's warm creamy cum. She closed her lips over her glistening fingers and sucked, blissfully savoring the silky flavor. As she swallowed, the luxurious sensation flowed smoothly down her throat to her stomach, and then even lower. She reached between her legs once more and scooped out another mouthful. She sucked her fingers clean again and as she swallowed, she felt a little tingling deep in her pussy. Damn—that hot itch was back already...

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,736 Followers