The Good Wife: Alicia's Lingerie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

She felt a little guilty with the way she had acted in front of him, first by eating the fruit—the juicy grapes, the lush strawberries, and especially the long curving banana. She knew she was teasing him mercilessly—but she just couldn't resist. And then, the spellbound look on his face as she'd slowly undone her jacket was priceless. He seemed totally mesmerized by her as she'd taken both sides of the jacket and opened it while facing directly towards him—like she was helping him open a special Christmas present just for him. His eyes had gotten glazed over as he'd looked at her tight white camisole, the shiny satin caressing her mature body temptingly as her stiff pebbly nipples almost poked right through the cool fabric.

She loved the attention the young lawyer was giving her. It was so refreshing after all those years of being a stay-at-home wife and mother. The way Cary was looking at her gave her self-confidence a much-needed boost, especially after being so unsure of herself in her recent return to work. She thought about that stiff cock sitting right across from her, and her perverted mind immediately shifted to her well-hung son. It wouldn't be much longer before she'd be heading home to him, a whole night of illicit incestuous depravity awaiting them. She was really starting to feel the heat herself, and knew it had to more to do with her thoughts of Zach than the actual temperature in the room.

"I wish that maintenance guy would hurry back and change that thermostat," Alicia said, sitting up straight in her chair. "This heat is brutal."

Cary looked up as Alicia took her hands and ran them slowly up over her shoulders and beneath her shimmering chestnut locks. She tilted her head back slightly as she lifted her hair off her long regal neck, cooling herself. With her hands holding her hair up, she closed her eyes and slowly rolled her head in circle, a look of blissful contentment on her face. Since her eyes were closed, Cary lowered his gaze and stared blatantly at her chest, the movement of her arms rising to her neck causing her perfectly-shaped tits to tilt up and wonderfully fill out the already tight camisole.

"Oh fuck," he thought to himself as he looked at the round full shape of her breasts, gorgeously displayed by the alluringly tight piece of lingerie she was wearing. He could clearly see her long nipples through the tightly stretched fabric, the thick bullets pointed directly towards him. His cock felt like an iron bar in his pants, the thick shaft pressing up forcefully against his confining boxers.

"Ummm, that feels better," Alicia purred, keeping her hands at the back of her head as she rolled her head provocatively in a slow teasing circle. Although it looked to Cary like her eyes were closed, she'd been watching him the whole time through narrow slits, her long eyelashes masking what she was doing. She knew that by bringing her hands up the way she did, it would cause her lush breasts to swell upwards and strain against the camisole. As her hands slipped beneath her hair and her elbows came up, she could feel the cool satin stretching tightly across her chest, just as she'd hoped. She could see Cary staring at her, his eyes shifting from her pretty face to her thrusting breasts, perspiration running down his sweaty brow.

"Uh...yeah. I think that's good for today. Let's pick it up Monday," Cary said hurriedly as he quickly gathered up his files and jacket. In no time flat, he was moving towards the door.

"Uh...okay," Alicia said in surprise, unsure if Cary even heard her as he darted from her office.

Cary was beside himself. He had never felt this fucking horny in his entire life. He rushed from Alicia's office and into the closest men's room. Dropping his stuff on the counter, her hurried into a stall and locked the door behind him. He shoved his pants and underwear down, his throbbing erection snapping up forcefully against his stomach. He wrapped his hand around his pulsing boner and within seconds he was spewing thick wads of cum into the toilet bowl.

"Oh...fuck me," he groaned quietly as he held onto the top of one side of the stall with his free hand while he jacked away at his spitting tool with the other. Glistening gobs of sperm-laden semen shot forth, landing in milky clumps on the surface of the water. He couldn't remember the last time he'd been this excited and came so hard. The exquisite sensations of his climax went on for a long time before finally diminishing. He slumped against the wall as his hand slowed, milking out the last few drops. They fell on the toilet seat that he'd been in too much of a hurry to lift up out of the way, the pearly fluid looking wickedly exciting against the black of the commercial toilet seat. He thought about Alicia, and wondered...he wondered if she could do this to him by just being in the same room with him, what it would be like to really be with her—to have his hard thick cock going off inside her spectacular body rather that in the grip of his own hand. He sighed, praying some day he might have the chance to find out.

Alicia sat forward, a broad smile on her face. She could see that Cary had gotten incredibly excited as he'd watched her, the sweat just pouring off him. She wasn't surprised to see him hurry off. She was sure he'd gone to the men's room to relieve that awful pressure he seemed to be feeling in his groin—she just wished she could be a fly on the wall and watch him stroke off his hard throbbing tool. Just the thought of a huge cock spewing out thick ropey strands of cum had her picturing Zach, and that astonishingly huge member of his. She'd already been getting aroused by what had been happening with Cary, but as her mind turned to Zach, she felt a tiny stream of emulsion seep from her juicy cunt onto her panties. She shivered, the wickedly nasty desire for her son growing within her. She took a look at the clock and knew that, in her current state of mind, there was no way she was going to get any more work done today. She packed up her briefcase, slipped on her jacket, and with a brief stop to reset her thermostat, headed home—not feeling guilty at all about ducking out a few minutes early.

In the parking lot beneath the law office, Alicia started her car, and then grabbed her cell phone. She called Grace.

"Hi, Mom."

"Hi Honey, everything okay?"

"Uh sure. Is something wrong?"

"No, I just wanted to make sure you got to Jenna's okay."

"Yeah. Her mom picked us up from school. Her mom and dad said they're going to order some Chinese food in a little while. What are you guys gonna do?"

"Well, I've been looking forward to starting that new book I got. I'll probably just sit back with a glass of wine and start in on that, or maybe watch a movie, if that's what Zach wants to do."

"Okay."

"So, are you sure you have everything you need?"

"Mom!" Grace responded, the irritation clear in her voice.

"I'm sorry, Honey, I just want to make sure you have a good night." Alicia wanted to make sure she and Zach would have a good night too—with no disturbances.

"I'm fine, Mom. I have everything I need. You don't need to worry. I'll see you tomorrow." Grace's voice sounded a little more understanding now.

"Okay. You have a nice night. Say hi to Jenna and her folks for me. See you tomorrow."

Alicia hung up and scrolled through her list of saved numbers, quickly finding the one for Gino's Pizza, the favorite pizza joint for her and the kids. Sitting in her car, she placed an order for a large pizza to be delivered, asking for Zach's favorite, pepperoni and mushroom with extra sauce. She knew she wouldn't have the patience to cook tonight, and she was sure Zach wouldn't want to have to wait that long either to get down to business—the business of fucking that she hoped would go on all night long. Putting the car into gear, she pulled out of the parking lot and raced home, feeling that tingling itch deep in her needy pussy.

Zach had attacked his weekend's homework as soon as he got home, wanting to get it over and done with. He'd just finished it a few minutes ago and had logged into his computer, quickly going to one of his favorite websites, BustyBay. The free site had pictures posted by members of women with large breasts, some candid shots, and some likely pilfered from other websites. The bottom line of all pictures was that all the women had big tits. There was both a "nude" and "non-nude" homepage, and Zach always logged into the "non-nude" one, where the pictures were usually of busty beauties in tight sweaters, lingerie, or bathing suits. Just the kind of thing he loved to dress his mom up in by using Photoshop. He downloaded a few new hot submissions and pulled one up to work on—this one of a stacked young woman in white tank top and faded denim mini. Zach couldn't wait to see how hot his mom would look in the outfit. He was just starting to work on it when he heard his mother opening the apartment door.

"Zach!" Alicia called out from the front door.

Zach had already been on his way and came out of his room to face his mom standing in the doorway of the apartment, her arms loaded down with colorful packages.

"Hi Sweetie, can you help me with these, please?" Alicia said, nodding to a few more packages sitting on the floor just outside the door.

"Sure, Mom," Zach replied as he bent to lend a hand. "What's all this?"

"Well, in a way, they're kind of presents for you," she said slyly, a wry smile on her face.

"For me? Can I look?" He started to open one of the colorful parcels, the two handles tied up with fancy strands of ribbon.

"No!" Alicia scolded, giving him a playful swat on the arm. "You'll be able to see soon enough. Now help me take them to my room."

The two of them carried the packages to her room and dumped them on her king-sized bed, the bright colorful parcels spreading out and almost covering the whole bed.

"What's all that?" Zach looked curiously at the array of interesting packages. He finally noticed the names of the stores on the bags, recognizing that they'd come from a high-end lingerie store and an equally expensive shoe store. He felt the blood start to flow to his midsection as he thought about what might be in the daintily done-up parcels.

"Just be patient, Sweetie, but I know you're going to love everything I got. I know they're for me, but I think of them being more of a present for you," Alicia said as she sidled up to him and turned her face up to his.

Zach could see the hot look of desire on his mother's face as she brought her lips to his. It seemed as if she'd been waiting for this just as much as he had. He pressed his lips to hers and found her mouth open and receptive. He slid his tongue into her mouth and rolled it against hers, the nearness of her body causing her scintillating perfume to waft sensually into his nostrils. Holding her close and having her alluring feminine fragrance stimulating his senses was like fanning the flames as his smoldering libido came to life, his impressive member stiffening in his jeans.

"Mmmmm," she purred as she pressed herself against him, her arms slipping around his neck. She kissed her son passionately, loving the taste of him, the nearness of him.

Encouraged by her enthusiasm, while they kissed, Zach reached up and undid a couple of buttons on her blazer and slid his hand into the opening he'd created, his fingers closing around her mature breasts. She responded by feathering her tongue back into his mouth, the tip of her long tongue exploring deep inside his hot oral cavity.

"Ohnnn..." Now it was Zach's turn to groan as he filled his hand with his mother's beautiful tits. Her felt her pebbly nipples beneath the silky garment she was wearing under her jacket, and rolled one between his thumb and forefinger, feeling the rubbery bud get stiffer and longer between his fingers.

BZZZZTT!...BZZZZTT!

"Who the heck is that?" Zach asked with a disappointed look on his face, their torrid kiss interrupted by the apartment buzzer.

"That'll be the pizza guy," Alicia said as she straightened her clothing. "I ordered a pizza for us. You let him in while I get the money."

Zach buzzed the pizza guy in while Alicia pulled some bills from her purse.

The pizza guy walked away happy after making the delivery. He was always anxious to deliver to the Florrick's, especially when Mrs. Florrick came to the door herself. Like most young guys, he had a fervent desire for MILFs, and Mrs. Florrick was one of the sexiest around. Today she looked especially hot. Her nice business clothes looked a little disheveled, her hair wildly mussed, and her lipstick was partially smeared, as if she'd just been kissing someone. He could feel his young prick give a twitch as she smiled at him, her sexy features and dark eyes sending a tingling jolt right through. Something must have put her in a good mood—she was usually a good tipper, but today she'd been even more generous than usual. Turning to the elevator, the teenager adjusted his swelling cock in his jeans, knowing who he'd be thinking about tonight when he jerked off.

"This looks great," Zach said as he opened the pizza box on the kitchen table and grabbed a slice with his hands.

"Zach, wait! Don't be such a pig," his mother chided, turning from the cupboard with plates and napkins in her hands.

"Sorry, Mom," Zach replied, the pizza slice just inches from his gaping mouth.

Alicia set the plates and napkins on the table, and then gave Zach a sultry little smile. "You haven't had your appetizer yet."

With a confused look on his face, Zach watched as his mother hiked up her skirt, slipped her hands underneath, and then shimmied her wide hips from side to side. She lowered her hands and stepped out of her white panties, lifting them up so they were dangling from the tip of her index finger. What she had just done hadn't taken more than a few seconds, but was incredibly sexy.

"I promised you, right?" Alicia said coquettishly as she twirled the silky panties on the end of her finger. "My warm panties every day."

Zach eagerly dropped his pizza back into the box and grabbed the offered panties. He pressed them to his face and breathed deeply, enjoying the warmth and his mother's stimulating earthy scent. After inhaling the sensual fragrance, he pulled them away from his face and turned them inside out, his eyes shining with excitement as he looked inside. "Mom, they're all wet."

"That's because I've been thinking about you all day, Sweetie," she replied as she nodded towards the sexy damp panties. "Go ahead, have your appetizer before dinner."

Zach zealously brought the sexy piece of silk to his mouth, the alluring scent wafting into his nostrils. He extended his tongue and ran the flat part fully along the length of the soaking-wet gusset, her warm womanly nectar clinging to his pressing tongue.

"Mmmmmm," he purred as the illicitly exciting flavor of his mother's cunt settled on his taste buds. He licked again, and then closed his mouth right around the damp cloth as he sucked vigorously.

Alicia smiled to herself as she watched her son, the nasty sound of his sucking mouth reaching her ears as he drew out as much of her slimy juices from her soaked panties as he could. She knew she'd have plenty more to give him before the night was over. "Okay, let's eat. I'm starving," she said as she pulled her chair out from the table.

"Oh Mom, I love you so much," Zach said, putting the panties down on the table and reaching for her.

"Hold it right there, Buster!" Alicia held up her hand in warning. Zach stopped, wondering what he'd done wrong. "Don't touch me with those greasy fingers of yours. I saw you grab that slice of pizza. You've already stained enough of my clothes in the last two days." She stopped and looked at him playfully. "You're going to cost me a fortune in dry cleaning."

"Are you complaining?" He asked, returning her good-natured smile. "I didn't hear you say anything when I shot all over your face this morning, or all over your chest last night."

Alicia had no response for that, knowing she had loved it as much as he did. Even though she knew she was fighting a losing battle, she still couldn't give in. "Well then, you're the one who's going to have to take the clothes to the dry cleaners—I don't want to have to explain what all those crusty stains are from."

"I don't have a problem with that," Zach replied as he sat in his chair and grabbed a slice of pizza. "There's a good-looking blonde girl named Tanya that works there. She might find my explanation quite interesting."

"Well, someone's feeling a little more sure of himself these days," Alicia said as she joined him at the table. "Should I be jealous?"

Zach turned to his mother, wondering if his playful jibe had been a little too much. He instantly became serious. "I was just kidding, Mom. You know you're the only woman in the world I want. I love you so much."

Alicia's heart went out to her son. She could feel his anxiety as he looked at her. "I know, Zach. I love you too, more than anything." She took his head in her hands and kissed him tenderly on the forehead before sitting back, a frisky glint in her eye. "Now let's eat, and then I want you to show me how much you love me—all night long."

Delighted by what his mother had just said, Zach gobbled down two pieces in quick order. He was reaching for his third piece when she stopped him. "Are you still hungry, Sweetie?"

"Uh, yes," he replied hesitantly, wondering what she was doing.

"Remember when you were telling me the other night about that fantasy of yours—the one where I'm having dinner at a banquet and you're underneath the table?"

A broad smile came to his face. "Yes."

"Well, if you're still hungry, I think I know something else you could eat." Alicia gave him a kittenish look as she sat back and slid lower in her chair.

Zach didn't have to be asked twice. With his heart racing, he slipped beneath the table. He watched excitedly as his mother reached beneath the table and pulled the sides of her skirt up. As they moved further up her thighs, she let her legs roll open to each side.

"Oh fuck," Zach said to himself as he looked at the luscious treasure opening up to him between his mother's beautiful thighs. She looked so fucking sexy. She was still wearing her high-heeled slingbacks and, as her legs spread further to each side, he could see that the sheer black stockings she was wearing were thigh-highs, with a wide lacy band enticingly hugging the top of her creamy thighs. He crawled between her spread legs and moved closer, his face mere inches away from her wet pink pussy. It looked beautiful, her full inner lips were a vivid pink and just glistening with her juices. By now, her tight skirt was almost to her hips, allowing her to spread her legs even further apart. Her inner lips parted invitingly, like a juicy ripe peach, a shimmering strand of cunt-honey stretching from one shiny lip to the other.

"Ohhnnn," Zach groaned, unable to control himself. He leaned forward and pressed his face flush up against her steaming mound, his tongue slipping right up inside her dripping twat.

"Oh yeah, that's it," Alicia whispered breathlessly as she sat back and let her son go to work. She loved the fact that he was such a quick learner, and so eager to please. She'd never had a lover who ate her so enthusiastically, so genuinely, who wanted nothing more from the act other than to give her as much pleasure as possible. Yes, her son was already the perfect lover, and she had no intention of letting him go.

It wasn't long before Zach brought his mother to a shattering climax, her legs closing and gripping his head tightly as she bucked up against his working mouth, her juices gushing out of her all over his face. When the exquisite sensations coursing through her body finally receded, she let her legs fall open to each side, releasing Zach from their vice-like grip.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers