The Good Wife & Mistress Ch. 02

Story Info
Her tryst with her old lover continues.
2k words
4.17
56.4k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 12/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rupa
Rupa
283 Followers

After a couple of months, Debendra could sense the change in her. Her tension regarding their secret interludes was being replaced by a smug comfort about the reliability of the arrangements and her acceptance of their relationship. She relented to most of his requests for meetings, where she couldn't she came forward with alternative suggestions. She was increasingly becoming more proactive in bed, using all her skills to sufficiently arouse him. This was no small task considering his age, but she was never deterred by his occasional inadequacies. On occasions when he was not sufficiently aroused in spite of her best efforts, she ensured that he enjoyed the bliss of release. She was increasingly becoming even more imaginative in their foreplay, not to mention her oral skills that always made him hit the roof.

Debendra, on his part, always ensured that her life as a wife and loving mother was different from her life as a passionate mistress. Quite early in their relationship, Debendra started believing that one of the key differentiators could be nudity. Armed with his belief, he had accepted nothing short of her absolute nudity whenever they were inside the hotel room...even when they were watching television, chatting or having lunch. Initially, it had not been easy in the face of her stiff resistance. But her resistance only increased his conviction in his belief. Twice he had to order her to leave the hotel and on both of those occasions he had achieved what he intended. She had returned and meekly complied with his wishes. With each passing day, he marveled at the transformation that exhibitionism had brought about in a proud and shy woman. She had become more confident about her nude self and took pleasure in parading herself before his hungry eyes. He never overlooked anything that could contribute to her lifestyle as a mistress. It was a long list and included dresses he wanted her to wear and ways he wanted her to behave when they were in the company of others. For their rendezvous, he wanted her to wear sarees with low back blouses and high heeled footwear. The high heels accentuated her hips and made her gait more alluring. When she preferred to be informally dressed, it had to be tight jeans with tops or vests not extending more than an inch beyond the waistband of her jeans and high heeled footwear. He forbade her from wearing panties whenever he was around. Once they were attending a party organized by a common acquaintance. She had come with her husband and child. He made her go to the toilet and get out of her panties. Then he quietly drew her away from the crowd for a quick check over her clothing. He always resorted to periodic physical checks to make sure that she complied with his instructions. She had stiffened and protested the first time he had run his hands over her hips, only to be sharply rebuked. From then on she had bore his periodic physical checks without complaint. Till now she had never displeased him.

He relished his hold on her and this set him thinking on how to move their relationship forward.

"Forward? Where?" He would often wonder. But he was increasingly feeling the need to break free from this secrecy…take their relationship to a platform where their rendezvous need not be shrouded by secrecy. Of late, he had been pre-occupied by thoughts of a ménage-a-trois arrangement. So many men had two wives cohabiting under one roof. Then, why can't a woman live with her husband and lover under one roof. If that was too daring, at least the two men should acknowledge each other's existence and their need for her, both mentally and physically.

A month later, Debendra felt something that he had not experienced for a long time…he woke up in the wee hours with a hard on. No sooner he realized it, he started thinking about her. No doubt, the girl was affecting him in a way no other woman had done before. Their rendezvous the day before had not doused the fire but ignited it further. What else could explain his early morning hard on. He searched for his wrist watch under his pillow and brought it up. It was six in the morning. What was she doing now? Still sleeping beside her husband? Immediately a pang of jealousy shot through him. Did they make love yesterday? He prayed that they stayed away from each other physically as much as possible. That will help him to tempt her back into the hotel room more frequently.

As he caressed his hardness, he imagined how exciting it will be to wake up beside her in the morning. Together, they could take care of him excitement. The thought of waking up in the morning and finding her beside him, nude and sleeping peacefully, filled him with sense of fulfillment. It did not take him long to plan his next trip to Delhi in a couple of days. He had to make her spend a night with him even if she was unwilling.

Having planned his trip to Delhi, Debendra felt relaxed. He had called up Rupa to inform her of his scheduled trip.

Her voice sounded emotionless.

"Aren't you happy to meet me again?" He had asked.

"I don't know. I am scared that somebody may find out." Her voice betrayed her nervousness.

"That's always a problem for you. When we are together, you are humorous, jovial and uninhibited. Before and after that you are always scared. You have to get out of this. You need to come to terms with the reality..."

"But don't you understand what will happen if Sunny gets to know of this? All hell will break loose." She interjected.

"Don't worry, we will take all precautions. We can discuss this at length when we meet. Anyway, I will fly out of Delhi on Sunday morning. For those five days that I will be in Delhi, keep all your afternoons and evenings free. By the way, this time my client will put me up atLe Meridien."

That came as a surprise for Rupa. "Why aren't you staying here as usual?" She asked.

"Because, we may have to work late into the night and I do not wish to disturb the others." Then he lowered his voice. "But the real reason is that otherwise you and I cannot meet every day."

"My God!" She exclaimed. "No, No. We cannot meet everyday. That's exceeding all limits."

"Cool down, cool down" He tried to sound reassuring. "I will arrange for a car pick up from your place, but I want you every afternoon."

Even before she could protest, he disconnected.

Angered by his audacity, she slammed down the phone.

I will never go by his plans, she thought.

However, as the day went by the seething anger slowly began to subside. No doubt this appeared to be a better and safer arrangement than that motel room. With her persistent fear of hidden cameras and peeping holes, she never felt safe there. No doubt, a reputed hotel is much safer.

Of course, his work was an alibi, the real reason was to move their relationship forward. For quite some time he had been trying to find out a way to do away with this hide and seek business. That had been the point of contention of his lengthy discussions with Prabhat, a week back.

"Getting her into bed was the most critical part of our relationship. With that part no more a worry, I wish to move the relationship forward. We need to do away with this hide and seek business. Why can't we bring our relationship out in the open? If people around us are aware of our relationship, things will be much easier at both ends."

Prabhat appeared dumbfounded, "How are you planning to do that?"

"Let our acquaintances know of our relationship. If they accept it nothing can be better, if they do not we carry on nevertheless." Debendra replied.

"What? Are you crazy? I find no reason for her to do that. Anyway, why are you bent upon taking more responsibilities on your shoulder? How will that benefit you? Aren't you satisfied enough that a woman like her who can easily have scores of young lovers at her beck and call is sleeping with you." Prabhat's voice betrayed his agitation.

Somehow Debendra felt at ease with the tirade. He had expected it after all and had been prepared for it.

"I told you, I am getting sick of this hide and seek business. I cherish the time we spend together and wish we can do that more often without being scared of getting caught. What good is the present arrangement anyway? I few stolen moments of amorous bliss and then we go back to our own worlds secured in our belief that nobody else knows. This is not taking us anywhere."

Even before Debendra could complete, Prabhat interjected. "No matter what you think, you are merely building castles in the air. Your relationship is secretive only because she wishes to keep it that way. You need to appreciate that she is happily married and would never wish to rock the boat. Being married, she stands to lose everything. I am not certain as to why she is still continuing the affair. Probably the reason lies in her sympathy for you. She will never agree to this since this will certainly rock her marriage. I am yet to come across a husband who is prepared to accepts the fact that his wife has a lover. We have to find…"

Debendra interjected, "Its not that she has to agree to everything that we do. I had to work on her for quite some time before she agreed to sleep with me. Unique problems require unique solutions and it may be difficult to convince her. Lots of cajoling may be helpful. Am sure that I will not have to remind her that she was in a bit of a sticky wicket having already slept with us."

"I still see a lot of difficulty." Prabhat was not impressed with Debendra's argument. "Also, how do you plan to handle the situation in case her husband finds it unacceptable and pushes for divorce. Don't you have a responsibility in that case?"

"I am not shirking away from my responsibility. In case he decides that way, I have a couple of options available with me. Marriage is one of them. But I would like to avoid being the subject matter of gossips that I had married a woman young enough to be my daughter. Live together is another option but is more scandalous. Under such circumstances, it appears that the best option for us is that she continues as my mistress and I bear all her expenses. I can hire an apartment where she can stay with her son. May be in due time, she can put her son in a boarding school and be able to spend more time with us." Debendra countered.

Prabhat sighed, "Sounds good but difficult to put in place. Human relations are generally far more complex than they appear to be and the situation may totally spin out of your hand. In the process, you may lose her altogether. To me, a better idea is to slowly work on her husband and try to convince him that you need her both at the platonic and physical level. I do appreciate that it will be difficult, but may not be impossible. If two women can accept one person as their husband in instances of polygamy, two guys can also be convinced into a situation of polyandry. Strictly speaking this is not a case of polyandry since you are not marrying her."

That night, over dinner, her husband told her of his plans to visit Ahmedabad for official business. Rupa was pleasantly surprised, it was as if lady luck was blessing her liaison with Debendra…

Rupa
Rupa
283 Followers