The Good Wife: Busting Sis's Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,722 Followers

"Y...yes," Grace gasped out breathlessly, her face flushing with anticipation. From the corner of her eye, she saw her mother drop another pillow on the floor and kneel beside her, just on the outside of Zach's spread legs.

"Go ahead...touch it," Alicia encouraged, seeing a fine sheen of nervous perspiration break out on Grace's pretty face.

Grace's tiny hands reached forward, the fingers coming together from each side. Even before she touched it, she could feel the intense heat radiating from the thrusting shaft. She slipped one hand around it, her fingers coming nowhere near to closing against the palm of her circling hand. She felt her pussy pulse out a wad of cunt-honey into her panties as an excited shiver ran down her spine. Her brother's cock was so huge that it seemed natural to put her other hand around it—so she did. With both hands around it, one above the other, she had only about half of the incredible length covered. She gave it a gentle squeeze, feeling the ominous power lurking within his rock-hard erection. With her delicate hands gripping him in a warm loving corridor, she slid her hands upward, sliding the outer sheath towards the enflamed knob.

"Uhhnn," Zach groaned softly as his little sister's hands slowly, teasingly, moved upwards. A shiny bead of pre-cum pulsed to the surface and started to roll down the inverted V of his glans, the glistening fluid slithering in a silky trickle towards her slender young fingers.

"How...how can something be so hard and yet so soft at the same time?" Grace asked, her hands instinctively starting to slide downwards once she got near the ropey corona. It felt like she was holding an iron bar coated in the softest of velvet.

"Just wait until you feel it between your lips...or deep inside you," Alicia said, smiling at the wanton expression on her daughter's young face as she stroked her brother's cock.

Grace shivered at her mother's words, both with fear and anticipation. Now that she could feel in her own hands how big it was, she couldn't believe her mother had been able to take all of it inside her. If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she wouldn't have believed it. But she had seen her mother writhing with this enormous cock all the way inside her—writhing and convulsing wantonly as her brother had fucked her, making her come over and over. Grace was frightened by what that massive fuck-stick might do to her, but she was equally excited about seeing if her brother would be able to bring her as much pleasure as he'd brought her mother. Plus, more than anything, she wanted to be part of this special relationship they had, and she had promised her mother that she'd try to do whatever they wanted her to do. She knew how much her mother cared for her, and would never hurt her, and deep in her heart, she knew Zach felt the same. If they wanted her to be their 'fluffer', as they called it, she was more than willing to try. With her brother's rigid erection pulsing in her teenage hands, Grace started to pump up and down.

"That's my girl," Alicia purred beside her. "Just look at the way you're making that head drip." With Grace's hands stroking smoothly along the thrusting prick, a steady supply of pre-cum was oozing from the wet red eye, the shimmering fluid starting to run down the shaft and onto Grace's circling fingers.

"Can I...can I taste it?" Grace asked, her mouth watering as she watched the silky juice pulse forth from the glistening tip of her brother's knob.

"Go ahead, Baby. But just put your lips on the very tip like you're kissing it. I don't want you to take any more in your mouth right now. We'll have a proper cock-sucking lesson soon enough."

With her heart thumping in her chest, Grace leaned forward, her mouth poised right over her brother's cock. She pursed her glossy pink lips forward and lowered her mouth, gently pressing her lips to the very tip of the enflamed glans. The incendiary heat from his throbbing dick flowed through her young lips and into her very being, firing her libido even more. With her lips locked tightly around the glistening tip, she feathered her tongue forward and licked at the seeping eye.

"Mmmmm," Grace mewed as she tasted the silky fluid. She pumped her hands upward and sucked, drawing more of the gooey discharge into her mouth. She pumped his enormous dong once again, forcing more of his slimy pre-cum to ooze right into her gently sucking mouth. The young girl felt like she could have stayed there all day, feeding from her brother's prick.

"Okay, that's enough for now," Alicia said, pulling back on Grace's shoulder. The young girl reluctantly sat back, but not before licking up a final strand of the flowing fuck-juice. Her mother leaned forward from her kneeling position beside her, her brilliant red lips mere inches from her son's thrusting erection. "It's Mommy's turn now. When I give you the sign, I want you pump it, just like you were. Keep doing it until I tell you to stop." Without even waiting for a response from Grace, Alicia leaned forwards and started to slip her lips over Zach's knob.

Grace was watching her mother totally in profile as the older woman leaned over from the side, her spreading red lips following the sloping contours of Zach's huge mushroom head. Her mother's lips stretched and stretched until, finally, they slipped over the rope-like corona and clamped down, the flared knob trapped securely within her mouth. The teenager watched, totally riveted by the obscene display of her mother lewdly filling her face with her brother's cock. Alicia looked sideways at her daughter, her eyes smoldering with rapture. She nodded slightly, letting Grace know she was ready. With her hands firmly wrapped around her brother's trunk-like prick, the young girl started pumping.

"Mmmmm..." Within just a few strokes, Alicia started mewing like a kitten with a bowl of warm cream. Grace watched her mother's cheeks vacuuming in as she sucked, drawing out her son's juices as Grace pumped it to the surface. The teenager shivered with excitement and felt another goosh of cunt-honey seep into her panties as she watched the muscles in her mother's neck contract, knowing the older woman was swallowing all of that silky nectar Grace was pumping into her sucking mouth. The young girl continued to jack away at her brother's throbbing phallus, obscenely feeding the gooey discharge right into her mother's hungry mouth.

"Oh fuck, Mom, that is so good," Zach said. "But I can't stand much more of that. I'm gonna cum soon."

Alicia quickly slipped her mouth off of her son's prick, a glistening web of pre-cum bridging the gap between her shiny red lips and his throbbing cock-head. She flicked her tongue forward, breaking the strand and drawing it into her mouth. "Let go, Grace. I don't want him to come just yet."

Although she was reluctant to let go of the gorgeous piece of meat she held in her hands, Grace immediately complied, eager to show her mother she would do as she was told. Zach's cock twitched and throbbed, the dark blue veins standing out in bold silhouette against the thrusting column, his flowing pre-cum sliding in warm rivulets down the upright shaft.

"Put some of that Vaseline onto your hands," Alicia said to Grace as she grabbed the open jar of lube and held it out towards her daughter. The young girl reached in and scooped some out. "No, a little more." Grace took out some more, the greasy stuff feeling strange on her fingertips. "Rub your hands together, get them nice and warm and slippery." Under her mother's words of guidance, the teenager rubbed her hands together, feeling the lubricant heat up and become more slippery. She loved the scent, the seductively innocent baby powder smell wafting sensually into her nostrils.

"That's good," Alicia said. "See how that gorgeous cock of his feels in your hands now."

Flushed with excitement, Grace reached forward, her slick hands wrapping firmly around her brother's surging prick, one delicate little hand above the other. She rolled her hands in a teasing circle around the base of the thick shaft, feeling the powerful slab of manhood come even more alive in her hands.

"Ohhnnnn," Zach groaned deeply, rolling his head against the back of the chair. With her pussy on fire and dripping like crazy, Grace slid her hands upwards, her brother's hard thick cock feeling absolutely amazing in her slippery hands. When she got to the very tip, she drew her two hands back towards the root.

"Twist your hands as you stroke it," her mother instructed. "He'll love it."

On her next upstroke, Grace incorporated a slow teasing corkscrew motion, her brother's enormous dick gleaming with the slick lubricant. She got to the top and drew her circling hands back down, squeezing and massaging as she rolled her hands in that delightful corkscrewing motion. Grace got into a smooth rhythm, her slick hands sliding mercilessly up and down along the full length of over 10" of rock-hard cock. She could feel the powerful slab of meat throbbing under her fingertips, the enflamed crown getting darker and darker as she stroked, pre-cum flowing continuously from the tip and sliding down lewdly over her pumping hands.

"Oh fuck, that's so fucking good," Zach groaned, feeling his balls starting to draw up close to his body in his drum-taut sack.

"Just keep doing that, Grace. Don't stop," Alicia said, reaching forward and cupping Zach's overflowing nuts in her hand. She squeezed gently, just enough to let him know what she wanted from him.

"OH FUCK...OH FUCK," the young man moaned. "I'M...I'M GONNA COME!" With his sister's and mother's hands both working on him, Zach climaxed.

"Aaahh," Grace gasped as a long whitish rope streaked skyward. She looked up as the gooey strand almost hit the ceiling before reaching its zenith and falling, the enormous wad dropping with a splat onto her brother's stomach. Heeding her mother's words, the young girl kept pumping, feeling the powerful cock bucking in her stroking hands as rope after rope of milky cum spat forth, a geyser of semen spewing high into the air before falling, the gobs and ribbons of cock-juice coating her brother's midsection and her stroking hands.

"That's my boy, get all that nasty cum out of you," Alicia said, gently rolling his egg-like nuts in her cradling hand.

Grace was gasping as her slippery hands continued to pump. She'd never seen anything as exciting in her entire life. It was like a fountain of semen as rope after rope of jizz shot into the air, spunk flying everywhere. As her brother continued to shoot and one sizable strand fell right onto her wrist, Grace felt a tingling twinge deep in her teenaged cunt as she started to come.

"Unnnhhhh," Grace moaned, her young body twitching as the tingling sensations of her orgasm overwhelmed her, her weeping little box flooding her panties with succulent cream.

"That's it, Baby," Alicia said, a bewitching smile on her face as she watched her two children orgasm at the same time. Both of them were shaking and twitching as the delightful sensations of an intense release flowed through them, their bodies wracked by paroxysms of pleasure. Zach's shooting cock slowed, the last few wads spitting forth onto his little sister's stroking hands. Finally, the tingling sensations receded, leaving both of them trembling in post-orgasmic bliss.

"Hmmm, I think the two of you liked that," Alicia said softly, gently releasing her son's spent nuts from her mature hand.

"Oh my God, that was fantastic," Zach said, his voice quavering in the aftermath of the intensely satisfying experience. "Grace, you were amazing. Thank you."

Grace looked up, her face flushed, her racing heart slowing. "I...I loved it too."

"Look at all that cum you took out of him, Baby," Alicia said, nodding towards Zach's midsection. All three looked down. The young man's stomach and groin were coated with the stuff, pearly ribbons and milky gobs all but covered his whole abdomen. Grace's hands were a mess, silvery strands of semen clinging lewdly to her delicate hands and slender fingers, her forearms spackled with the offspray of his ejaculation. Alicia smiled as she saw the illicitly wicked desire in her daughter's eyes as the young girl looked at all the semen, her tongue running out of her hungry mouth and circling her soft pink lips wantonly.

"Normally, all of that yummy cum would be for Mommy, but since this is your first time, Grace, I'm going to let you have it all. So go ahead, don't let it go to waste."

As if in a trance, Grace leaned forward and lowered her lips to her brother's stomach. She brought her mouth to the edge of the biggest pool of milky semen and pressed her lips against the warm fluid. "SSSLLPPP" Like someone slurping up a strand of spaghetti, Zach and Alicia watched as Grace vacuumed up the puddle of cum. She swallowed, loving the feel of her brother's silky juices sliding down her throat. She moved over to the next gob on his stomach and did the same thing.

Zach and Alicia looked at each other, their eyes meeting with a knowing wink as they both watched the young girl hungrily feasting on her brother's potent seed. Alicia knew that if her daughter was anything like her, once she had that taste in her mouth, she was going to be hooked for life. Grace hoovered her brother's midsection, sucking and lapping up every stray drop of his warm semen. When all that was left was a glistening coating of her own saliva, she brought her hands to her mouth, sucking and licking at her fingers and arms until they were shining as well.

"I guess you like the taste of your brother's nice warm cum, eh Baby?" Alicia said once Grace seemed to be finished.

"Yes, I do," Grace replied demurely, embarrassed now by her brazen display of cum-eating.

"Kiss me. I want to taste your brother." Alicia brought her hands up to her daughter's sides and leaned forward, bringing her mouth down to hers. Grace naturally parted her lips as her mother pressed her mouth to hers, letting the older woman's tongue slip inside. Alicia's tongue probed slowly, insistently, over every square inch of her daughter's hot oral cavity, searching out and drawing back the clinging remnants of her son's milky cum.

"Mmmmm..." Zach heard a warm purr coming from the two women, and didn't know if it was from one or both. He watched the two of them kiss—his experienced sexy mother and his naïve yet inquisitive little sister. Their mouths were locked tight and he could see his mother's tongue moving beneath his sister's cheek. It was one of the sexiest things he had ever seen. He felt his drained member twitch as his mother brought her hands up and cupped Grace's breasts, squeezing them gently as they continued their deep, passionate kiss.

"Uhhnnnn..." Grace made a swooning noise as Alicia continued to feel her up. Zach watched as his mother pulled back from the kiss slightly, Grace's mouth open and gasping, her eyes closed in bliss. Alicia leaned back down and ran her soft warm tongue all around the girls lips, licking up the last morsels of her son's silky juices. When she was done, she took the young girl's head gently in her hands and kissed her deeply once more, letting her know she was proud of her. Finally, she broke the kiss, leaving Grace gasping and shaking.

"Like I said, normally I'd be the one getting all of that, do you understand?" Alicia said, wanting to make sure her daughter knew the way her mother expected things to be.

"Yes, I understand."

"Good, that's my good girl," Alicia said, reaching forward and tenderly stroking the girl's cheek. "Now, like we talked about earlier, a fluffer's job is to take good care of us—and that means clean-up duties too. I want you to go into the washroom and wash all that greasy stuff off your hands. Then, soak a washcloth with hot water, and come back here and clean that Vaseline off your brother's cock. Okay?"

Grace nodded obediently and went into the washroom, leaving her mother and brother alone.

"She's pretty eager, isn't she?" Alicia said, leaning forward and giving Zach a tender kiss on the lips.

"Yes, she was great. How...how did you get her to go along with all this?"

"I didn't really have to do anything. When I was talking to her, I could see how much she wanted to be a part of what we're doing. I had to do very little convincing at all."

"Do you really think she'll be alright being our fluffer? I couldn't believe it when I heard you say that."

"I remembered how Grace was after that stuff with your dad hit the papers—how she was always worried about everyone else, and that she'd try to do anything to make each of us happy. She was quite willing to be subservient in order for those around her to be happy. I knew then that your sister was somewhat of a submissive. When she and I were talking about what she'd seen you and I doing, I appealed to that part of her personality. And sure enough, as her curiosity grew, her submissive side took over—she agreed with everything I suggested. I made it clear to her how important our relationship is to the two of us. She knows that if she wants to join us, she is going to have to accept her specific role. We both know we'd never do anything to harm Grace, or force her to do anything she really doesn't want to do. Right now, she's a little overwhelmed by what's happening, and it's up to us to help her with these new feelings she's experiencing. She seems to be quite willing to embrace that submissive side of her nature, and she needs us to guide her." Alicia paused, letting her son think about what she'd said. "And besides, Zach, although I love what we've been doing more than anything, I know that, as much as I'd like to try, I just can't keep up with you. Besides the time Grace spends with us, there are going to be times when I'll need her to kind of...I don't know...fill in for me to satisfy you. Do you think you'll be okay with that?"

Zach thought about how much this new love his mother and he had discovered meant to him—it meant more than anything. But if there were times when his mother couldn't be around, he realized after what had just happened that he would have no problem at all making use of his sister's talents, even if she wasn't at the level of experience of his mother. His mind raced as he thought about all the nasty wicked things the three of them could do together—his recently spent dick twitched as he thought about the lurid scenarios he and his mother could involve his willing sister in.

"I think that—" Zach stopped talking midsentence as Grace came out of the washroom, a steaming washcloth in hand. He simply nodded to his mother, both of them smiling at the understanding they now shared.

Grace reassumed her spot between her brother's spread thighs, kneeling on the pillow as she attended to his semi-hard prick. She dutifully washed his greasy cock, tenderly wiping the steaming cloth all over his loins until they were sparkling clean. As she'd been working, she noticed his heavy member starting to stiffen. She turned to her mother questioningly. "He...he's getting hard again already?"

Alicia smiled a cat-like smile. "That's one of the things I love about your brother. His stamina is incredible—and that's why I'll need your help, Grace. Zach needs to get off many times a day." Zach smiled at his mother's use of the word 'needs'. It wasn't that she'd said "Zach LIKES to get off many times a day", but "Zach NEEDS to get off many times a day". He loved it. "And I can't be there all the time," Alicia continued. "That's where we'll need your help as well. Like when you guys come home from school. The two of you are always home at least a couple of hours before me, and after being in school all day Zach will need to get off. Grace, I think it would be good for both of you if you were to take a load out of him every day as soon as you get home."

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,722 Followers