The Good Wife: Busting Sis's Cherry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,721 Followers

"But what about Grandma?" Grace asked. "She's here most days getting dinner started for you."

"Well, that's going to be up to you two. If you want to do this, I have no problem telling Grandma Jackie we don't need her to come any more. But you two are going to have to get dinner started every night. Do you think you can do that?" The two teenagers looked at each other, both of them nodding at the same time. "Good, that's settled then. I'll give Grandma a call this weekend. But Grace, remember what I said about those school days—just one load. I know you'll be tempted to get more, and I know your brother will always be willing," Zach smiled as his mother gave him knowing look, "but just one load—save some for when Mommy gets home." Both children smiled at Alicia when she said that. "Hmmm, it looks like another part of Zach agrees with that plan already."

Grace followed Alicia's gaze towards Zach's midsection. His cock was twitching as it lifted towards full erection once more.

"Now that you know what it feels like in your hands, I think it's time for your first cock-sucking lesson," Alicia said. "What do you think, Zach?"

"Um-hmm," Zach eagerly nodded, his eyes glued to his little sister's glossy pink lips.

Grace looked at the thunderously huge cock in front of her, and trembled at the prospect of taking it into her mouth. She'd watched her mother take the lemon-sized knob into her mouth—and she'd been jealous. The blissful look she'd seen on her mother's face told her how much the older woman loved it, how much she seemed to crave it. Grace knew if she wanted to be with her mother and Zach, this was a test—a test she needed to pass. The young girl knew she had a wide full mouth, and if her mother could do it, she could do it.

"Put your hands back around it and pull it towards you," Alicia instructed. Grace did as she was told, wrapping her slender fingers around the thick shaft and pulling her brother's erect cock forward, until the flared crown was pointing up at her face at a forty-five degree angle. Through her fingers, she could feel the power within it, the rigid shaft trying to pull itself out of her clutching grasp. She knew if she let go, it would snap up and slap noisily against Zach's stomach.

"Now," Alicia continued, her voice taking on a lulling hypnotic tone, "bring it nice and close to your face." Grace did exactly as Alicia instructed. "A beautiful cock like that not only needs to be made love to, it needs to be worshipped. Rub it all over your face, see how nice it feels against your skin."

Grace leaned forward, bringing the blood-engorged phallus to her cheek. The heat coming off of it was intense, and when she touched it to her skin, it almost felt like she was being branded. She rolled her brother's long hard cock all over her face, loving the feel of the velvety soft member against her skin. Once again, she was amazed at how brutally hard and yet how exquisitely smooth it was at the same time. With her little fingers circling the thick shaft, she rubbed the broad crimson crown all over her face, the incendiary knob searing the tender flesh of her eyelids, warming the soft skin of her cheeks. She felt a stickiness on her skin, and opened her eyes to see fresh pre-cum oozing from the tip, the seeping fluid leaving a scintillating snail-trail on her skin.

"Mmmmm," Grace purred as she held her brother's rigid dick covetously in her palms, rolling and rubbing the majestic slab of flesh against her pretty face, ribbons of pre-cum glistening on her smooth young skin.

"That's a good girl," Alicia said softly, sweeping Grace's hair back over her shoulder. "Now, put your lips on the end and give that beautiful cock a nice soft kiss." Grace sat back slightly and pulled her brother's turgid rod downwards until the dripping tip was once more right in front of her face. She pursed her full pink lips, and then leaned forward, placing them against the pebbly soft skin of his glans. She smooched at the hot skin gently, creating some suction as her lips adhered tightly to the tip of his cock. Her tongue slid forward, tasting his pre-cum. As the silky cock-sap settled luxuriously on her taste buds, she sucked for more.

"Oh yeah...that's so good," Zach groaned, his eyes locked on the stimulating display of his little sister on her knees, worshipping his brick-hard cock.

"That's the way, Baby," Alicia said, her lips turned up in a wry smile as she watched her daughter. "Now make sure you've got lots of saliva in your mouth, and then just let your lips slide further down. See how wonderful it feels to have that huge cock-head stretching your lips."

Grace worked up a mouthful of spit and pushed it to the front of her mouth, right where her lips were touching the hot skin of her brother's dong. She pressed forward, letting her soft wet lips start to spread open as they followed the flaring contours of the broad mushroom head.

Alicia and Zach watched, perverse smiles of delight on their faces as the young girl's mouth slid further down on the engorged knob, her lips stretching open further and further.

Grace could feel the tightness increase at the corners of her mouth. "Oh my God, it's so big," she thought to herself as she got closer and closer to the purple ridge of his engorged corona. She pushed more saliva to the front of her mouth, lubricating the way. With her lips stretched almost to the tearing point, she relaxed her jaw as much as possible, and then pushed forward, willing her lips to stretch open enough to slip right down over the massive knob.

Zach and Alicia smiled as Grace's pretty face moved downward, her lips spread wide open and stretched forward lewdly as she paused for a second at the thickest part of her brother's cock, and then forced herself forward. Their smiles grew bigger as they watched her soft pink lips finally slip over the broadest part of Zach's immense cock, the enormous knob now locked firmly in her hot wet mouth.

"That's my girl," Alicia said softly, reaching forward and gently running her fingers along Grace's stretched jaw. "Now, just breathe slowly, get used to the way that gorgeous cock-head feels in your mouth."

Grace breathed through her nose, feeling her anxiety sluicing out of her body. She'd done it! She'd taken the biggest part of her brother's prick into her mouth. As she relaxed and started to get accustomed to the huge cock filling her mouth, she rolled her tongue all around the massive knob, bathing the sensitive tissues with her hot spit, loving the feel of the pebbly glans under her tongue. She combined this with some gentle suction, drawing some more of her brother's gooey syrup from the seeping tip.

"Oh Jesus, Grace, that is so fucking good," Zach moaned, leaning his head back against the chair.

Alicia smiled, proud of her daughter. Having learned what her son was capable of over the past few days, she decided to give the young girl a reward. "I think Grace deserves a little treat. Don't you think so, Zach? Why don't you give her a tasty little sample?"

Zach knew exactly what his mother meant, having commented to him how much she loved it herself. With his sister's pretty lips sucking gently at his engorged prick, he flexed his midsection, sending a glistening wad of pre-cum pulsing to the surface.

"Mmmmm," Grace mewed as a warm gob of silky fluid flowed onto her tongue. She swallowed, the warm juice sliding deliciously down her throat. She felt her brother flex again, another little spurt of gooeyness oozing into her mouth. She sucked harder, wanting more of the creamy nectar.

"You like that, don't you, Baby?" Alicia said in a soft lulling tone. "Just start moving slowly back and forth, let your mouth get used to being stretched and filled like that." Grace drew back, keeping her suctioning lips tightly adhered to the incendiary knob. She stopped with just the tip in her mouth, and then slid forward, her wet lips sliding luxuriously down over the rope-like ridge once more. She moved back to the tip, and then moved forward, feeding another inch into her hot wet mouth as she went further down on the jaw-stretching shaft.

"Oh Jesus...that's perfect," Zach said, his eyes feasting on the sight of his little sister devouring his cock. Although she didn't have the cock-sucking experience his mother had, his sister was sure trying to make up for it by showing a lot of enthusiasm. She was moving forward and backward in a nice smooth rhythm, hungrily feeding close to half of his long hard prick into her mouth with each forward stroke. Zach felt her suck in her cheeks, the soft wet tissues inside her mouth adhering warmly to his pulsing dong. His little sister's soft lips were creating a delicious friction between their lewdly connected bodies—his horse-like cock luridly impaled between the young girl's glossy pink lips. She was using a lot of spit, just as her mother had instructed—and Zach was loving it. He could see it leaking from the corners of her mouth, glistening strands of her gooey saliva working its way down her face to hang erotically off her chin, the viscous gobs shaking obscenely as she bobbed her head back and forth.

"That's good, keep it nice and wet like that," Alicia said, sliding her hand beneath Grace's chin and gathering up a handful of her daughter's slippery spit. She slipped her fingers around the broad base of Zach's cock, pushing Grace's hands out of the way. She rubbed the sticky saliva into the rigid shaft, making it glisten nastily. Alicia circled her fist around the pulsing shaft and started stroking, pumping it towards her daughter's bobbing face. "You can play with yourself if you want to, Baby. I think you're going to be doing a lot of that from now on."

Grace had been getting so aroused that her mother's words came as a welcome relief. She reached down and slipped her hand beneath the leg opening of her soaking-wet panties, her fingers sliding over the slippery tissues of her dripping cunt.

"Oh fuck yesssssss," Zach hissed, his cock almost ready to explode from the efforts of the two beautiful women working on him. He watched as his mother fisted him, her hand bumping gently against his sister's pursed lips as she stroked back and forth, the two of them working in unison, giving his throbbing dick the utmost pleasure. He was flooding his sister's mouth with pre-cum, and he could feel her swallowing again and again. She kept pushing saliva to the front of the mouth, lubricating the scintillating connection between her lips and his turgid erection. Her flowing gob continued to ooze forth from the corners of her mouth, where it was quickly scooped up by his mother's jerking hand and lathered warmly around the base of his thrusting prick.

Alicia leaned close and nipped tenderly at on his ear lobe before bringing her lips close and whispering, "Let me know when you're going to come." Zach nodded, wondering what his lusty mother had in mind now. He looked down at his sister, her half-closed eyes hooded in bliss as she slavishly sucked, her little teenage body overwhelmed by the delicious sensations she was feeling with her brother's huge cock filling her hot sucking mouth. Zach was in heaven, and felt his nuts drawing up in his sack once more. He felt the delicious contractions start in his midsection as the initial rush of semen started to speed up the shaft of his cock.

Zach turned to his mother and nodded, letting her know he was almost there. "OH FUCK, I'M GONNA COME!" he warned.

With her stroking hand wrapped firmly around her son's throbbing cock, Alicia reached forward and pulled her daughter backwards with her other hand. Grace had been sucking so feverishly that her pursed lips popped off her brother's engorged dick-head with an audible "POP!"

"Wha...?" the young girl started to ask, unsure of what was happening. She was unable to finish as a thick white rope of cum jettisoned from the enormous cock before her, the massive wad of semen hitting her flush in the face. A second milky rope shot forth, the thick ribbon of cock-sap running from her chin all the way up her face and into her hair. Alicia held her daughter in place with one hand while she fisted her son vigorously with the other, flooding the teenager's face with a barrage of glistening semen.

"OHNNNNN," Zach groaned, his hips bucking as a toe-curling climax rattled through his loins. Through slitted eyes, he watched his mother jerk him off all over his sister's pretty face, her young skin quickly becoming a bizarre mosaic of silvery cum. His mother's experienced hand was milking every last drop out of him, the viscous wads of jizz spitting forth and clinging luridly to the young girl's skin.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHNNN," Grace moaned, and Zach looked down to see her forearm flexing as she jammed her fingers into her slippery cunt. The feel of her brother's cum spraying all over her face had sent Grace right over the edge, her young pussy convulsing as a much-needed release swept rapidly through her. Her snatch was bubbling over with creamy girl-juice as she shoved her fingers between the dripping pink folds of flesh, rubbing herself off as she savored the illicitly thrilling sensation of her brother's warm semen raining down on her face.

As his mother kept jerking him off, Zach kept shooting, his potent seed splattering all over his sister's face. By now, her face was almost totally painted white, pearly gobs and milky ribbons crisscrossing her delicate features and clinging lewdly to her skin. Her hair was a mess, splatters of cum adhering nastily to her shimmering blonde locks. Sizable wads dangled from her chin, cheeks, and eyebrows, the clingy goo glistening in the warm amber light as the dangling wads swayed enticingly back and forth. As the final few drops spat forth onto his mother's jerking hand, Zach collapsed into the chair, totally drained.

"Oh my, don't you think she looks pretty, Zach?" Alicia said, a perverse smile on her face as she let go of her son's spent dick and pulled her kneeling daughter towards her. "Mmmm, now it's Mommy's turn to get a nice mouthful."

Zach was too wasted to even mumble a response, but he lay there gasping as he watched his sexy mother lean forwards and start to lick her daughter's cummy face. The obscene act was incredibly erotic, especially when his mother dragged her tongue slowly over the girl's dripping chin, gathering up the dangling wads of her son's semen. Zach heard a low purring noise coming from the two women as his mother's lips and tongue kept busy, slowly lapping and sucking up all of his potent baby batter. He saw her swallow a number of times as she fed, her eyes alive with lust as she licked up all of his warm milky cum. When she was finally done, Grace's face shone warmly with the drying residue of Alicia's saliva, the only gobs of semen left were those matted in her sandy blonde hair that her mother's searching tongue had been unable to reach.

"C'mon," Alicia said as she took Grace's hand and led her to the bed. "I need to make use of that pretty little mouth of yours while your brother is recovering. I know the way he is—it's only going to be a few minutes before he's ready to go again."

Alicia plumped up a couple of pillows and stacked them against the headboard. She climbed onto the bed and laid in the middle, her upper body nestled into the pile of pillows. She started to slowly draw her nylon-clad legs up, letting her supple thighs roll open, her sexy stilettos looking incredibly erotic as the pointy heels dug into the sheets. "C'mere, Baby, I'm all wet after licking up all that sweet cum of your brother's. I want to feel those beautiful lips and tongue of yours on me again." As if in a trance, Grace kneeled on the bed and crawled between her mother's lewdly-spread thighs. With her eyes feasting on her mother's weeping box, she lay down on her stomach, just like a little kid watching Saturday morning cartoons. She inhaled deeply, her mother's rich womanly scent setting fire to her senses.

"Ohhhnn..." With a moan of desire, Grace plunged her face into her mother's juicy cunt, her tongue lancing deep into the pink folds of searing flesh.

Zach watched wide-eyed as his mother reached down and slipped her fingers into her daughter's soft blonde hair, pulling her firmly against her womanly mound. "That's my good girl, get that tongue way up inside there."

Zach felt a shuttering tingle go through him as his mother looked him the eye and winked lewdly. He could hear the sloppy wet sounds as his sister ate out his mother voraciously, her lips and tongue working over the dripping petals of Alicia's hot wet cunt. Both of them looked fantastic in the sexy lingerie—Grace in virginal white and his mother in bewitching black. He looked at his mother's nipples, wickedly displayed by the half-cup bustier. The pebbly buds were stiff as anything and a vivid deep red, engorged with the wanton desire flowing through her. His mother looked fantastic, lying there wearing that nasty-looking bustier, her long legs sensually encased in her sheer nylon thigh-highs, her cum-fuck-me shoes causing a salacious shiver to course through him as she drew her knees up even further, the pointy heels of her stilettos stabbing into the mattress. He looked up at her beautiful face, her features flushed with desire, her smoky eyes half-closed as she enjoying the rapturous sensations of her daughter's hungry mouth working on her. Zach's eyes were caught by the glittering stones in the rhinestone choker she was wearing, the sexy piece of jewelry looking wickedly erotic as it circled her long slender neck. As Zach stared at the lurid scene going on right in front of him, he instinctively brought his hand to his heavy member and started stroking it.

"Oh God, yesssss," Alicia hissed as Grace's inexperienced yet willing tongue had her climbing the walls already. The older woman rolled her hips in a slow teasing circle, grinding her juicy box up against her daughter's busy young mouth.

Feeling his cock start to stiffen, Zach got up out of the chair and made his way across the room, ready to join the two sexy females who meant more to him than anything else in the world.

"Mmmm, looks like you're just about ready again, eh Tiger?" Alicia said as she looked down at Zach's rising cock, his stroking hand pulling the surging blood right up into his swelling member. Without saying a word, Zach climbed onto the bed and threw his leg over his mother's reclining body, his knees on either side of her exposed chest as he straddled her. Alicia licked her lips, knowing what was coming.

"Open up, Mom, I want to feel YOUR mouth this time." Alicia opened her mouth into an inviting 'O', her brilliantly-colored lips shining a vivid cherry red. Zach leaned forward and fed the warm mushroom head right in between his mother's pursed red lips, loving the feel of those soft lips closing about his stiffening prick. As her lips closed down and her hot wet tongue bathed the sensitive glans with warm saliva, he felt like this was where his cock was meant to be—his mother's beautiful mouth felt like home already.

"Mmmm," Alicia moaned, feeling her son's gorgeous pecker come alive and grow within her sucking mouth. Zach had grabbed onto the headboard and started to flex back and forth, sliding his stiffening dick obscenely between his mother's pursed lips. He took it nice and slow, rolling his hips in a tantalizing circling motion as he fed it deep into her mouth, her purrs and soft whimpers murmuring right through his growing erection. In just a couple of minutes, he was rock-hard, with over 10" of hard thick cock spearing dead center into his mother's face. Alicia was sucking lewdly, her tongue swirling all around the rigid member, her cheeks caved in, creating a hot wet sheath for her son to fuck. Zach sawed his hips back and forth, loving the hot buttery softness as his mother's vacuuming mouth luxuriously enveloped his thrusting erection.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,721 Followers