The Good Wife Gets Even Better

Story Info
Alicia has her way with Jason, Lucca and more.
8.7k words
4.62
13k
10
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Alicia was upset when she found out Kalinda was leaving Chicago. She was starting up a brand new firm with Lucca Quinn, one of the other public defenders. Now on top of all of this she had to search for a new investigator. After numerous interviews, she settled on Jason Crouse. She looked into his past and found out he was a lawyer himself, but was disbarred due to him punching out a judge.

Jason decided to take her on as a client after he too investigated her and found out she was very thorough and liked what she stood for.

The two of them hit it off rather well and he got along rather well with her daughter Grace, Alicia's office manager who worked out of their apartment. At nineteen, nearly twenty, she was a lot wiser than her age. He also got along very well with Lucca and things seemed to be going rather well. That is until Eli Gold, Alicia's political advisor poked his nose into their business and neither Alicia nor Jason were none too happy about his interference.

Alicia called Jason and even against Eli's advice, she invited him out to dinner. He happily accepted and he met her at one of Chicago's nicest restaurants.

Alicia was waiting at the bar in the lounge area of the restaurant. She was dressed in a swank two piece charcoal gray suit. Beneath the jacket she was wearing a very feminine white silk blouse with a large wide tie around her neck. As always her make-up was perfect, her eye make-up accented her dark green eyes and her full rich lips were coated in a dark red lip-gloss. She spotted Jason as he entered the lounge and she smiled and waved him towards her. She was pleasantly surprised to see him dressed in a suit, it was a first for him and she was impressed that he wore a suit to meet her. She stood and gave him a brief hug and a tiny kiss on his bearded cheek.

Jason was very pleased she greeted him this way and was happy he wore the suit. He slipped his arm around her waist loosely and guided her towards the restaurant, "Shall we get our table Alicia?"

She smiled up at him and nodded, "That would be great Jason, please lead the way."

He approached the host and nodded, "I believe you have a reservation for Crouse."

The tuxedo clad host nodded and replied, "Surely Mr. Crouse, this way please."

They followed them and the host pulled back the chair for Alicia and she slid into her chair. He placed the napkin on her lap and as he moved around to Jason, Jason raised his hand, "No need, I can do it myself."

"Very well sir, you waiter will be Victor and he'll be with you shortly." He smiled, bowed and retreated to his station."

Jason looked across at Alicia, "I was surprised and glad you called and suggested this. I hope this place is acceptable to you Alicia?"

She flashed him a large smile, her gorgeous green eyes sparkled back at him, "Yes, this place is perfect Jason. I'm glad you were able to make it. I think we need to clarify the problem Eli Gold had caused. I in no way condone his actions and wanted to meet with you in a more casual setting to put this issue to rest." He smiled at her and she was happy she was sitting. That smile of his made her knees weak and made her stomach flutter with butterflies.

"Alicia, first of all, you sure get to the problem right away don't you? You have no idea how happy I am to hear you say that. You know Lockhart/Agos offered me a permanent position, but I turned them down. I didn't want you to fire me, especially what Mr. Gold had revealed to you. Their offer was every lucrative, but I would much rather work for you. I'm freer and like the atmosphere a lot better."

She reached across the table and covered his hands with hers and she felt him tense up slightly. She withdrew her hand, "I'm sorry Jason, I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable."

He immediately reached out and caught her retreating hand and gripped it tightly so she couldn't retreat, "No, oh no Alicia, I'm sorry I tensed up. Listen Alicia, after what Eli told me, I didn't want to put you in the situation where this simple act of kindness to be misconstrued as an act of sexual misconduct.

She squeezed his hand and her thumb slowly stroked the back of his firm hand. She licked her lips and her eyes met his, "All I can say Jason is, fuck Eli Gold. First of all, we're both adults, although I am married, we are separated and I'm only putting on a show for Peter. I want to clear up something before we go any further."

The waiter arrived and they both ordered drinks and an appetizer. Alicia took a deep breath and returned to her thought she had before the waiter arrived. "I know Eli told you I had you investigated. I would do this to whatever investigator we employed. So please do not take it as a slight. Secondly, Eli told me that you looked into my background and I want you to know I have no problem with that and am impressed you did that. I want you to know who you're working for just as much as whom I'm employing. I just hope you didn't find anything that would make you change your mind about working for us."

He was smiling from ear to ear, "Hearing you say all of that really make what I have to say even easier. I wholeheartedly agree one-hundred percent with everything you just said. As far as what I found out, well it made it even more desirable to work for you and Lucca." He smiled when he said this and he squeezed her hand tighter and winked at her.

The waiter brought them their drinks and took their dinner order. The rest of the dinner went smoothly and was a lot lighter; that is until they left the restaurant.

Jason guided her towards his car, "No reason for you to take a cab home Alicia, I can drive you home. I think I have some files about the case we're working on now I could use."

She smiled and allowed him to open the car door for her. As she got in, she saw him lock on her slender legs as her skirt rode a little higher up her thighs as she took her seat in the car. When he entered the car, she turned slightly towards him, "Jason, I just wanted to make it clear to you that what Eli investigated had no backing from me. I was so pissed at him and I nearly fired him, but thought better. The alternative would be a lot worse and I'd end up going over the deep end and really tell Peter where to take his campaign."

He turned to her and looked deep into her eyes and leaning forward, he cupped the back of her head, sliding his fingers through her soft, silky hair. Before she could react, he leaned forward and planted a soft gentle kiss on those rich, full lips of hers. It was a tentative kiss, but when he felt her lean into in and felt her lips part, he kissed her harder and all of a sudden their tongue met and he pulled back, but kept his hand behind her head. His fingers gently caressed the nape of her neck and his thumb swiped tenderly across her cheek.

Alicia took a deep cleansing breath and pulled back slightly, "We better head on back to my place. I'd hate to have Eli following us and have even more ammunition to use against you and me."

He nodded and smiled, "I think you said it perfectly earlier Alicia, I think your words were, Fuck Eli Gold, I concur!"

She laughed out loud, "Come on, let's go. I have a nice bottle of cognac I'd like to uncork."

They rode in silence the short distance to her place. As they rode up the elevator, Alicia turned to Jason, "Fuck it Jason, I can't wait!" She crushed her slender body against his tight, firm body and pulling his head down to hers; she locked lips with his and gave him a kiss that made their toes curl. She moaned into his mouth when she felt his hands slide down her slender back and cupped her gorgeous tight ass cheeks.

Jason pulled back as the elevator came to a stop at her floor, "You have no idea how badly I wanted to do that Alicia."

She giggled as she stepped out of the elevator, "And what is that Jason, kiss me passionately or play with my ass?"

He pulled her to him as she reached her door; he turned her towards him and just before kissing her again whispered out, "Both!" His mouth attacks hers and she gives back just as urgent.

Alicia reached back and opened the door and they both stumbled into the foyer. She moans wildly into his mouth. Her hands slid under his suit jacket and striped it from his hard body. She tugged at his tie and began to unbutton his shirt. Breaking the kiss, Alicia begins to rain feverous kisses along Jason's throat and down his hair covered chest. She captured one of his nipples and sucked on it; her tongue flicked out and ran around and around it.

Jason was not standing still either. He pushed her against the wall, shifting several pictures on the wall. He made short order of her form fitting jacket. He pulled at the sexy tie around her neck and it flutters to the floor. He found the tie securing the wrap-around blouse in place and getting it open; he roughly yanked it open and stripped the sexy blouse from her shoulders and off her trim body. He attacked her slender throat and her upper chest and as he reached her bra covered tits, he grabbed hold of her tight ass and lifted her up.

Alicia caught the hint and immediately wrapped her legs and arms around his hard body. She groans out as he turned and headed down the hallway. She threw her head back and laughed as she blurted out, "The second door on your left!"

Jason kicked it open and moved over to the bed. He tossed her roughly onto the bed and she let out a shriek and bounced a foot off the bed.

Alicia scrambled to her knees and reached out for Jason. She caught him by the waistband of his trousers; she tugged him to the bed. She popped open his pants and yanked down his zipper. She reached out and roughly pulled his pants and shorts down his thick legs. She let out a gasp when she stopped and stared at his huge, thick, stiff cock. It bobbed up and down and swayed from side to side. She flopped down flat on her belly and scooted even closer to him and opening her mouth, she gripped his cock. Her fingers barely meet as she wrapped her hand around his shaft. She directed his cock to her waiting mouth and her tongue flicked out and teased his cockhead and shaft just below the helmeted head. Her hand continued to stroke him as she coated his cockhead and shaft with her saliva.

Jason was beyond excited and after kicking away his pants, shorts shoes and socks, he concentrated on what Alicia was doing to his cock. He grabbed hold of her chestnut brown hair and gripping it in both hands; he pushed her hand away and began to fuck her face. Taking long deliberate strokes, he picked up the pace shoving more and more of his eight inch cock into her mouth and down her throat. He was amazed she didn't even flinch when he shoved harder and sent the remaining two inches into her oral cavity. He looked down at her and shuttered when he saw those gorgeous dark green eyes peering up at him. Her throat muscles were tightening and releasing his cock as he pumped in and out of her mouth and throat. He loved that her tongue continues to flick out around and about his shaft as he fucked her beautiful face.

Alicia was beyond thinking straight. She just knew she has this gorgeous man's cock down her throat and wanted his cum. She never wanted anyone's cum as badly as she wanted Jason's. She allowed him to control his face fucking and now she planted her hands on his ass and pulled him tighter to her face. She wormed her one slim finger between his cheeks and finding his puckered hole, she slid it in and she heard him let out a loud grunt. Seconds after that she felt his cock leap and expand and rearing upward, it began to spurt its hot heavy cream into her mouth and down her throat. She swallowed load and load and when she felt him began to lessen his intensity, she drew it out of her mouth and smeared the last couple of drops along her lips and pursing her lips, she kissed the jerking head and letting out a giggle, quickly rolled over onto her back, escaping his hold on her.

Jason reached out and caught her by the ankle. He pulled her towards him as he stood beside the bed. He twisted her about and all of a sudden she had her head hanging off the side of the bed and she was staring up at his semi-stiff cock. He let out a groan when she arched her back and took the head into her mouth.

Alicia lapped away at the head and drew the last tiny drop of cum that oozed out. She spread it across her lips and sucked more of his cock into her mouth. She smiled and let out a tiny gurgle when she felt it beginning to stiffen and slide deeper into her mouth. She let out a gasp when she saw him lean over her prone body and slide from her bra covered tits, down her heaving belly.

Jason found the zipper on the side of her tight skirt and pulling it down, he wiggled her skirt from side to side and it gave way and slid down her gorgeous legs. He smiled to himself when he saw her kick her legs, helping him dispose of it. He rose up slightly and looked at her luscious figure. She was dressed in matching nude colored bra, panties and lace topped nude thigh high stockings. He wanted to savor the sight, but at the same time wanted to strip them off and look at her nude form.

Alicia continued to suck his cock, but at the same time began to tense up. She knew Jason was taking in her figure and hoped he wasn't disappointed. She sucked in her breath when she felt his hand on her soft skin.

Jason's hands slid from her belly, across her tight panties and down her stocking clad legs. Up and down her legs his hands went and he couldn't stop, especially when he saw them part more with each upward trek towards her panties. He could smell her excitement and loved the growing wet spot on the gusset of her panties. He finally gave in to his teasing and ran his hands up across her camel-toed panties. He could feel the heat and wetness emanating from beneath those silky panties. He couldn't resist and after pulling them off, he dipped his head and took a long swipe of her extremely tight-lipped pussy. He stabbed at it with his tongue and it began to part slowly and a thin ribbon of juices began to flow out. He savored it, it was slightly tangy and very thick and very slippery. He enveloped the entire slit, covering it with his mouth and sucked harder. He felt the lips flutter and part from the extreme sucking pressure he was giving it. He took this opportunity to stab out with his tongue and drive it deeper into her gooey well. He tensed up when he felt her throat take his once again stiff cock in and her muscles tightened and release his shaft, she was milking his cock.

Alicia had to move soon, this position was way too restrictive for her, even though it gave her the perfect position for deep-throating him, she wanted and needed more control. She grabbed hold of his tight ass cheeks and clutched at them and she heard him let out a groan. She was relieved when she felt his mouth release her pussy and stand straight up. She moaned in protest and relief when he slowly stepped back and withdrew his saliva covered cock from her mouth.

Jason climbed up onto the bed and rolled Alicia over. He heard her let out a sexy laugh as she lay there on her belly. Grabbing her by her hips, he drew her to her knees and ran one hand through her sexy, tousled hair and pulling her back to him, he kissed her hard and passionately. He loved that she kissed him back with just the same intensity, groaning loudly into his mouth as his cock found its mark and slid slowly into her tight pussy. His other hand grabbed hold of her bra strap and popping it open, drew it off and replaced the bra cups with his hand. He was surprised that they sagged very little and her crinkled areoles and puckered nipples perked up immediately. He twisted them and tugged at the stiffening tips as he slid deeper into her.

Alicia arched her back, accepting more and more of his stiff cock into her tight, wet pussy. She wiggled her ass and kissed him even harder, shoving her tongue deep into his mouth and fencing with his tongue. She balanced on one arm and ran her hand up and around his head, pulling him as tight as possible against her glistening body. She ripped her mouth from his and groaned out, "Please Jason, faster, harder, oh fuck I'm there! Don't slow up, I'm going to cum, holy shit I'm there!" She clamped her mouth to his again as her entire body tensed up and relaxed as she started cumming. She needed this badly, her sex life was non-existent and feeling Jason's cock plowing in and out of harder and faster, her orgasm was intensified and grew stronger and went on longer than any she had, had in a long, long time. She was unable to keep her balance any longer and she fell to the mattress and she was glad that he followed and continued to fuck her quaking pussy.

Jason was nowhere close to cumming, he had learned long ago how to hold off and prolong his sexual activities before cumming. He slowly drew his cock out of her dripping cunt and his cock was totally enveloped in her juices. He rolled to one side and flipped her over to face him. He grabbed one gorgeous stocking clad leg and drew it up and over is. He scooted closer and slid into her weeping pussy.

Alicia closed her eyes and let out a long moan as she felt his cock re-enter her pussy and sink deep into her. She thrust her hips forward and took his entire length into her. She crushed her lithe body against his and she loved how his hair that covered his chest scraped against her sensitive nipples. She enveloped his body with her arms and her hands slid into his hair and latched onto his mouth. The two of them fought back and forth as their lips and tongues fought for supremacy.

Jason loved how she matched his thrusts upward with ones of her own. He cupped her tight ass and loved how firm and toned her ass was.

Out in the hall the door opened and slammed behind them. Cary stripped off his jacket, tie and shirt. He reached for Lucca's slender body and she was folded in his arms. He slid his hands all over her graceful body. He loved how her tight dress molded her every curve. It was a black and white striped sweater dress. The clingy material showed off her sizeable tits, tiny waist and gorgeous ass. He attacked her long slender neck and nipped, sucked and flicked out his tongue along her milk chocolate flesh. He smiled when he felt her shiver and her entire neck area was covered in goose bumps.

Lucca hiked up her dress up to the top of her extremely long legs and wrapping her arms around Cary's neck, leaped up and enveloped his body with her legs. She locked her ankles around behind his back and motioned towards the hallway.

Cary spun around and hurried down the hall and he rushed for the door when he heard Lucca groan out, "Second door on the right!" He was so overcome with excitement, he threw open the door, the second one on the left and dropped Lucca to the bed, directly beside Alicia who had turned around and was thrusting her backside against Jason's invading cock.

Alicia let out a scream when she was suddenly pounced upon by Cary. "What the fuck are you doing here Cary? Get the fuck off of me!"

Lucca lets out a high pitch laugh, "Sorry Alicia, I told him the second door on his right, but I guess he doesn't know his right from his left." She stopped speaking for a moment and took in Alicia's flushed body and licking her lips continued, "Mmmm the two of you look like you're having one hellava time huh?" Before Alicia could reply, Lucca combed her long dark fingers through Alicia's disheveled hair and turning her head slightly, she lowered her mouth to Alicia's

Alicia let out a gasp; she was shocked at first from the aggression of her new partner. She fought a little at first, but after a moment or two, she responded and began kissing Lucca back, with even more passion then Lucca had started with. Her tongue flicked out and ran around the plush lips of Lucca's mouth. She let out a louder groan when she felt Jason's cock grow harder and longer, if that was possible. She pushed back against his invading cock as he picked up the pace of fucking her. She let out a giggle when Lucca pulled away, "Mmmm I see you like the two of us kissing huh Jason?" Before she could react, Lucca's head dropped down and captured one of her stiff nipples and her tongue ran around and around Alicia's puckered areole.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers