The Good Wife Gets Even Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cary took the opportunity to slip off the bed and quickly remove the remainder of his clothes. Standing there he took in the erotic sight. His gaze fell to the widespread thighs of Alicia. She had one leg thrown over Jason's and Jason's very thick cock was lazily sliding in and out of her juice laden pussy. He was amazed how slick she was, covering Jason's cock with a thick film of milky white cream. Tearing his gaze from Alicia's foaming pussy, he looked over at Lucca; her lower body was bare nearly to her waist. She had kicked off her shoes and her legs were in constant motion as they slid up and down. She squeezed them together as she tried to apply pressure to her itching cunt. Her extremely short black hair was now an extremely sexy, tousled mess as Alicia's fingers combed through it and crushed her face to her heaving tits.

Cary climbed back onto the bed and slid his hands up her parted thighs. He drew the sweater dress past her womanly hips and over her incredible ass. He tugged at it and she rose briefly from Alicia's now dripping tit and allowed Cary to remove it completely from her body. Dressed in only a tiny bra, it overflowed with her large C cup tit. They seemed smaller seeing her long, lithe form made her breasts look diminutive. He reached around and struggled with the snaps on her bra, but eventually getting it open, drew it from her body.

Alicia immediately slipped her head down and latched onto one of the bi-racial woman's gorgeous nips. The dark circle around the black nipple drew Alicia to it without even thinking twice.

Lucca let out a groan and now she ran her fingers through Alicia's shoulder length chestnut brown hair. She let out an even louder grunt when she felt her pussy being tongue fucked. She threw her long legs over Cary's tanned body and her heels of her feet kicked repeatedly at his back. She caught his head in a vicelike grip and thrust her hips upward, sending more of his tongue even deeper into her quickly moistening pussy. She let out a scream and fell back to the bed when at the same time, Alicia bit down on one of her black nipples. Cary captured her clit and began sucking on it in earnest. She clawed at both of them as she started cumming.

Alicia didn't know what came over her, but she couldn't get enough of Lucca's tits. She devoured them and she too started cumming from the constant drumming Jason was inflicting on her pussy as he fucked her harder and deeper. When Alicia stopped cumming, she rolled away from Jason, directly atop Lucca.

The two of them hugged and kissed like long lost lovers. They caressed one another and ran their hands through one another's hair. Alicia made contact with Lucca's clit. She ground her own against Lucca's prominent bud and they rocked back and forth as they both raced towards yet another orgasm.

Jason sat up and slid to the edge of the bed and looked over at Cary whose face was coated in Lucca's juices, "So what do we do now Mr. Agos? It looks like we are not needed here any longer."

Just then there was a clearing of a throat and a voice behind them. They both looked over and there stood Grace, Alicia's nineteen year old sexy brunette. She stood there in a waist length dark brown pullover sweater. Under it she had a pure white blouse. It wasn't easy to see, but the collar was pulled out over the sweater. Below that she was wearing a tan corduroy skirt. Presently it was pulled high on her thighs and her one hand was stuffed into a pair of pretty flowered panties. She pulled her fingers out and they were coated in the juices from her pretty little pussy, "Well you guys, seeing my mother and Lucca are busy satisfying one another, I'd sure love to try and occupy your time till they finish."

She entered the room and approached the bed, she smiled at her mother when Alicia broke the kiss with Lucca and smiled at Grace, "Help yourself Grace; I know you know exactly what to do. Don't give me that look; I heard you and Zach going at it in your bedroom on several occasions."

"MOM!"

"What sugar, don't forget, I'm the mother and nothing goes on in this house without my knowledge, now if you would excuse me, I sort of have my hands full!" She giggled and kissed Lucca again, her hands were cupping those luscious dark mounds of flesh.

Grace came over to Jason and Cary. She stopped before them and in one swift motion, drew the bulky-knit sweater up and over her head. She shook her hair free, it tumbled back down. It was smooth and silky and nearly reached her tiny, tight butt. She licked her pink lips and slowly began unbuttoning her starched white blouse. She shook it free and she was naked beneath it. Her taut breasts, a small B cup with nipples all red and stiff, pointed towards the ceiling. She tossed the blouse to the chair and her firm titties didn't move or shake at all, they were that firm.

She threw her long hair over her shoulders and slowly sank to the floor and knelt between Jason and Cary. She bit her lower lip and her tongue slipped out and painted her lips once again. She reached out and closed her slender, cool fingers around Cary's seven inch cock. She stroked it slowly and she could feel it jump in her tiny hand. She craned her neck and reached Jason's cum coated cock, "Mmmm, I think I'll lick and suck on yours first Jason. That way I get to see exactly what mom tastes like!"

Before Jason could react, her mouth opened and enveloped the head of his cock. He let out a grunt as he watched his sizeable cock slowly disappear into her mouth. She went deeper and deeper and then all of a sudden, her lips and tongue were swabbing his nuts. She slowly withdrew and smacked her lips, "Oh my god, you have no idea how much I love sucking cock. I practiced almost nightly for the better part of two years on Zach. He taught me well, I love your cock Jason; it's just large enough to fill my mouth and throat. Zach's cock is too big, but I finally learned to take all of it." She smiled up at him with those large brown eyes. Her long light brown hair swished back and forth across his thighs as she went back for more. She bobbed up and down several times and pulling back quickly, it made a popping sound from the intense sucking pressure she was using with her lips.

She turned to Cary, she stopped stroking him and licked up and down his shaft like it was a lolli-pop. She poised her lips over the red head and let a stream of saliva drool out and coat the head and half of the shaft. She followed it up with her lips. She closed around it and her cheeks were suddenly concaved. She applied so muck suction; Cary's hips rose up off the bed as he gripped her soft silky hair and held on for dear life. With painstakingly slowness, Grace began to take inch by inch of Cary's cock into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat and putting to good use the lessons Zach had taught her, she relaxed her throat muscles and took a deep breath, she slid further down until she had his entire cock in her mouth and throat.

Cary was going insane, he let out a loud groan, "Oh my fucking god, Alicia your hellion of a daughter is without a doubt the best cocksucker I've ever had, even better than Kalinda!"

Alicia and Lucca were now reversed in a classic sixty-nine, with Alicia's head near the foot of the bed. She rose up from between Lucca's beautiful legs, her face covered in juices from the multiple orgasms Lucca had already experienced. She smiled up at Cary and chuckled, "I'll tell Zach the next time I see him. I'm sure he'll love to know his lessons haven't gone to waste!" She resumed lapping away at Lucca's dark cuntlips. They were glistening in the light of the bedroom, covered in saliva and her own juices.

Jason was beyond excited seeing Alicia and Lucca eating one another and the tiny tart deep-throating Cary. He desperately wanted in and he was bound and determined to do just that. He got off the edge of the bed and slipped in behind Grace. He reached around an unbuttoned her tiny skirt, tugging it off, he urged her to lift her knees so he could remove it completely. He made short work of her tiny panties. He raised them to his nose and inhaled her intoxicating scent. They were completely drenched in her sweet juices. He slid down and urged her slender, trim thighs apart. He stopped to admire just how pretty her tiny pussy was. He couldn't imagine she took Zach's cock in either of her holes, if he was as big as she had described. Her slit was completely shut, but a tiny trickle of juices framed the slit and they ran downward. He scooted even lower and urging her parted thighs even further apart, he rose up and grabbing hold of her extremely tight buns. Jason used his thumbs to part her tight slit. He smiled when he heard her groan around Cary's cock. He ran his large tongue up and down her tiny slit. He was amazed how sweet her juices were. He went back for more, this time shoving his tongue even deeper into her pretty pink slit. He came up and found her tiny button covered by a thin membrane. He stabbed at it and as he uncovered it, he sucked on it gently and drew it between his lips.

Grace went berserk as her entire lower body began to quake and shake. She pressed her butt down harder against Jason's face and she let out a shriek and started cumming. She covered his beard and mustache with her sweet juices. She continued to orgasm and she lapped away at Cary's cock and balls while he was completely embedded in her throat and mouth.

Alicia rose up from Lucca's pussy once again and smiled at Grace; "He is good at that isn't he?"

Grace's dark eyes rolled back in her head and all she could do was nod and moan out, "Ah huh!"

Both Cary and Jason wanted this little tart. Seeing Jason was the larger of the two, he wanted her pussy, while Cary was interested in that gorgeous, tight ass of hers. Ever since she mentioned Zach fucking all of her holes, he was obsessed at trying that out.

Jason has prepared her pussy for an onslaught of Cary and him. He had her cum once already from his tongue, now he wanted to stuff his big cock in her pussy. He slipped out from under her and she protested. She loved having him lapping away at her juice filled cunt.

Jason climbed up onto the bed and motioned to Cary to join him. He smiled when he saw the pained look on Cary's face. He loved having Grace suck his cock like no woman had ever done before. He could just imagine how great she would be when she gained more experience; she could definitely be a star in the porn business with a mouth like hers.

Cary reluctantly pulled Grace from his cock. He moaned as she made a popping sound, he felt her leave his cock dripping with her saliva. Cary tugged her up onto the bed and urged her to straddle Jason's cock.

Grace licked her lips as she gazed at Jason's cock. It was standing straight up and it swayed from side to side. She settled in, her legs were stretched wide as she placed them on either side of his thick hairy thighs. She let out a giggle and it turned to a moan when she gripped his cock in her fist, and roughly stroked it up and down her dripping slit. She was happy Jason had prepared her. With Zach away at school, she had done without for several weeks. She heard he may be coming home soon and she let out a shutter just thinking about feeding his huge cock into her tiny, tight pussy. She let out a long groan as she lodged the head of Jason's cock in past the entrance to her tight pussy. She let out a sigh as she slowly sank down. She threw her long light brown hair over her slender shoulders as she settled down taking more and more of Jason's cock into her. She threw her head back and growled out, "Oh fuck yeah Jason, I can see why mom loves fucking you!" She giggled, "If she's ever too tired to fuck this gorgeous cock of yours, just give me a shout and I'll suck you, fuck you and make you cum again and again."

"Hey Grace, get your own man, Jason's spoken for!"

"Oh mom, you know I'll only be there if you can't provide. Looks like you have your hands..." She giggled again, "And your mouth full with Lucca there. I wouldn't mind trying that out too...oh yeah Jason deeper, fuck my pretty little pussy deeper, faster, oh fuck I'm going to cum soon. I'm so fucking horny. Watching you and mom, Cary and Lucca, I'm so ready!" She turned her head and looked back at Cary, "Come on Cary, you may have disappointed mom by leaving her high and dry at the firm, but I'll let you fuck me in the ass. Come on, what the fuck are you waiting for?"

Cary slid in behind her and had a tough time catching hold of her tiny body. She was bouncing up and down on Jason so hard, she shook the entire bed. Her long hair was whipping around and she suddenly stopped, stiffened and let out a long groan as she came all over Jason's cock. Her tiny body was covered in sweat, but Cary finally managed to catch hold of her tiny hips. Using his hands, he spread those luscious, firm tiny cheeks and gripping his saliva covered cock, he roughly shoved forward and Grace went into a frenzy.

Grace let out a scream, it scared Alicia, but when she saw Grace rear up and slam her ass back towards Cary, she settled back down caressing Lucca and watching the two studs fuck her once very innocent daughter.

Grace continued to ride Jason and at the same time, she tried to take as much of Cary into her ass as she could. Her mouth was gaping open as she tried to catch her breath, but at the same time wanted this to last forever.

Jason was close to cumming, he never had a woman who was as uninhibited as Grace was. She was a sex machine and he tried to avoid cumming. He was at an end, especially when Grace leaned over to give Cary greater access to her ass and at the same time offered up her delectable, firm tits to his mouth. He sucked hard on first one and then the other. He was amazed how soft they were, but at the same time didn't give at all. He loved how firm they were. He sucked harder and he knew she was close again.

Cary fucked her ass harder and faster, shoving Grace harder against Jason causing her stiff clit to rub harder against him. Cary lost it and started shooting his hot cum deep in her bowels. He wanted to last longer, but the way she sucked his cock like a pro, he couldn't last. Spurt after hot creamy spurt shot from his exhausted cock. He fell back and it gave her the room to ride Jason even harder.

Grace's long hair clung to her sweat covered body and she thrust her hips forward and backwards so fast, it was nearly a blur. She scream out and started cumming, "Oh fuck, oh fuck yeah Jason, I'm cumming. Harder, fuck my slimy cunt harder!"

Jason bit down on a hard nipple and he heard her gurgle in her throat as she shiver and came hard. He lost it and began shooting his hot cum in her starved pussy. He felt like his balls were being sucked through his cock and he clutched at her tiny body as they clung to one another until they finally came down from a glorious orgasm.

When Grace recovered some strength, she rolled off of Jason and she let out a shriek and a giggle. It turned to a moan when she felt Lucca's lips; tongue and mouth suck at her two holes. Her moans got louder as she felt Lucca's tongue dip deep into her holes and draw out as much as the cum she could from them.

Alicia slid close to her and she kissed Lucca like she was a starved animal. They swapped Cary and Jason's cum from one mouth to the other and when they were done, Lucca was poised over Grace's gaping mouth and let some of the cum dribble out of her mouth, directly into Grace's mouth.

Lucca and Alicia were ready for some cock. They both settled against Jason and Cary, but they both groaned out they were finished for the night. They looked to Grace, "Well daughter of mine, you drained our guys dry, are you prepared to satisfy us like you did them?"

Grace suddenly had a huge smile on her face and nodded, but was interrupted from a voice in the doorway of the bedroom. "Don't worry mom, after being without for several weeks, I think I'm more than ready to satisfy both you and your friend here." He was naked and stroking his huge cock. Grace was not exaggerating; his cock was thick and about twelve inches in length. He approached the bed and stood over the group.

Jason and Cary slipped out of the bed, gathered their clothes and headed out of the room. They were in no way going to sit there and be compared to that boy with the freakish cock.

Zach slid onto the bed and gathered his mother up in his arms. He kissed her so hard, it took her breath away. He stroked her entire body and by the time he broke the kiss she was panting wildly. "So tell me mother, who is this gorgeous woman beside you? She reminds me of a large mug of hot chocolate and you know how I just love hot chocolate."

Lucca could not resist she let out a low groan and just before her lips covered the head of his cock, she looked up at him with those large dark brown eyes, "I'm Lucca, your mother's law partner, do you mind?" Before he could respond, her lips wrapped around his cock and began bobbing up and down. Her hands slid in unison with her lips, neither touched, that is how long his stiff cock was.

Alicia was still gasping for breath as he resumed kissing her. He couldn't get enough of his mother's mouth. He wanted her to join Lucca, but he was having too much fun driving her insane with his mouth.

Alicia broke free from Zach and was going to give back as much as he gave her; after all, she was the adult here. She began raining kisses all over his neck and after completely devouring his ear, moved down to his shoulders. She licked and nipped at his upper chest and sucking gently on his nipple, her nails raked across the other one. She scooted lower and she fluffed her hair across his belly and she felt his suck in his breath when she got closer and closer to his cock. She winked at Lucca and moved down his thigh and ended up at his feet. She smiled when she saw his toes curling from the intense pleasure she was inflicting on his feet and toes. Alicia moved back up the other leg and she heard him groan. Looking up with those gorgeous green eyes of hers, she moved from him to Lucca, who had about half of his cock in her mouth.

Lucca's lips were puffy and swollen from all of the intense action she had with Alicia and now continued with Zach. She applied so much saliva to his cock, and she was bobbing up and down so hard, it produced a frothy mess all over his cock, her lips and chin. It dripped down to her firm tits and she smiled when she saw his hand slip down and caress those luscious dark mounds of flesh. She rose up slightly when she saw Alicia slip lower. She giggled around Zach's cock when she saw Alicia open her mouth and envelope his entire nut sack into her mouth.

Zach closed his eyes and let out a grunt. He couldn't see, but certainly could feel his mother's tongue begin to flick out and tease his nuts. She sucked harder on the two nuts she had firmly in her mouth. He let out a grunt when she popped off of them and saw her grip Lucca by her short, perfectly coiffeur hair. She turned her face to hers and she planted the hottest kiss he had ever seen two women give one another. He let out a grunt and fisted his hands in his mother's tousled chestnut brown hair. "Oh fuck mom, I can't wait any longer, have to fuck one of you and I have to do it now!"

Alicia giggled and turned to Lucca, "Be my guest Lucca, I had Jason's cock a couple times already tonight. That pussy of yours may have had fingers, tongues and mouths on it, but it still hasn't had a cock and I think you deserve it!"

Lucca gave Alicia another hot kiss and immediately fell to the mattress and outstretched her arms to Zach who clamored to his knees, "Come on stud, my pretty little pussy need a nice hard cock. I want to hard and fast. Don't you dare stop until I cum and you shoot your cum and fill me to the brim. After that I want to watch you fuck Alicia."