The Good Wife Gets Even Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach slid between her tapered thighs and he found her oozing pussy without any problem. It nearly sucked him in it was so hot and ready for a cock. His cock was so hard and so wet from her intense blowjob, it sank in.

Lucca's eyes rolled back in her head and she rolled her head from side to side as he filled her. She never felt such a big cock before in her pussy. Not only was it long and stiff, but the girth was more than she ever experienced before. She clutched at his ass and started to cum for the first time. He settled in and Lucca felt the thickness of his cock scraping across her stiff clit. She arched her back to make greater contact, but when her orgasm grew stronger, she didn't have enough strength to keep her back arched. She fell back to the bed and wrapped her long, slender legs around his waist. She locked her ankles together and matched his thrusts with ones of greater urgency then his.

The bed began to creak and sway as they matched one another with urgent movements. Their hands, arms, mouths and legs moved about trying to bring the other to the brink. Zach won out as Lucca went into a second and even stronger orgasm. Zach was obsessed with making her cum over and over again, but when Lucca's fingers found his puckered hole and shoved one of her long slender fingers up his ass, he let out a loud grunt and started spilling his hot seed deep in her spasming pussy. They refused to slow up as the two of them continued to fuck one another at a break-neck pace. They were both dripping with sweat and Lucca relented and her legs fell from his body and just lay there as he finished pumping his hot seed into her. He leaned in and sucked one and then the other dark areole into his mouth, sending her over the top one more time as he continued to pump his still stiff cock into her foaming cunt. After a minute or so, he drew his cock out of her. Lucca's entire lower body was covered in both of their cum juices. It looked especially sexy against her dark skin. Zach fell to the bed beside her and looked over at Alicia. He extended his arms and smiled, "I'm still ready for round two, but until I get all of my strength back, you'll have to climb aboard and ride me. Grace's stamina is almost as strong as mine. We've fucked one night for well over two hours before we fell asleep in each other's arms."

Alicia slid over and began to play. She raked her long manicured nails up and down his sweat covered legs. She tickled his nut sack; it was covered in his and Lucca's cum. She raised her fingers to her lips and sucked them clean. She giggled when she saw his cock jerk as he watched his sexy mother lick his and her lover's cum from her fingers. She gripped Zach's cock and she lined her pussy up with it. She slowly lowered her body and sucked in her breath. Zack's cock was even bigger than Peter's, Zach's father. She knew he would stay stiff a lot longer, but as excited as she was, she knew he would outlast her. She planted her hands on his chest and got into a rhythm. They fucked like a well-oiled machine, each knowing, somehow, exactly what the other needed.

Zach reached up and began toying with her swaying tits. They were larger than Grace's or Lucca's, but not as firm. He loved how pliable they were and his mouth watered, just thinking about sucking on her stiff nipples and luscious areoles. He twisted the large fat nipples and he loved how she reacted. Each time he did that, her pussy muscles clutched at his shaft and she increased the intensity of her fucking. He urged her downward and when his lips encircled her luscious tips, he felt her cunt tighten and suddenly his cock was bathed in her creamy cum juices. He slowed the pace, holding her hips down. He was close to cumming, he never came a second time this fast, but Alicia's cunt was squeezing and releasing his cock. She knew how to milk a cock and even though she had just orgasmed, she was still able to tighten her muscles.

She rose up and rotated her hips from side to side and back and forth. She ran her hands through her hair and bit down on her lower lip, she was close to cumming yet again, but wanted him to fill her with his cum at the same time.

Alicia motioned for Grace to come over to her. She kissed her right on the mouth, driving her tongue into Grace's mouth. She knew this would really get Zach going. She pulled away and ravished Grace's neck. She nipped at her ear and gathering her long silky hair in her hand, she whispered in Grace's ear, "Be a dear and crawl down behind me and lick at Zach's cock and suck on his balls when I rise up slightly. I'm about to cum again and I want him to fill me at the same time!"

Grace giggled and kissed her mouth again. Pulling back, she scooted down and as Alicia raised her ass, she felt Grace's head dip down and she laughed when she heard Zach let out a grunt. She felt him thrust up hard and as she started cumming, she felt his cock swell and explode in her cunt. She collapsed against Zach as the two of them clung to one another as they felt each other cum hard.

It took several minutes for Alicia get enough energy to slide off of her son's huge cock. A large river of cum began to flow out and she let out a grunt when she felt Grace's mouth latch onto her pussy and literally suck the cum from her cunt. Suddenly her cunt was cool and empty. She opened her eyes and shuttered when she saw Grace's lips covered with Zach and her cum. She closed her eyes and let out an even louder groan when she saw Grace slip Zach's slightly softened cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Zach eventually was stiff once again, he climbed off the bed and taking Grace by the hand yelled back, "Come on Grace, let's go to my room for round three. It seems these two are done for the night."