The Good Wife: Resubmission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," he say softly, running a hand through my hair, pushing it back from my face, "Now, we need to talk about a few things."

I start to pull away from his cock but his hand stiffens, holding my head in place, hips thrusting slightly pushing his cock further into my mouth, "No, I never said to move. You keep that in your mouth. Do you understand?"

Confused. Gavin's cock is in my mouth, I can't answer. We're staring at one and other and for a moment I feel ridiculous, bent over an ottoman with a butt plug sticking out of one end and a cock in the other while I'm supposed to be talking. I freeze, confused.

"Answer me." He snaps, the loud command making me jump, the butt plug sliding slightly, I catch it, clenching my ass cheeks. I'm supposed to answer with his cock in my mouth.

"This whore understands." I mouth the words slowly around his cock, struggling to breath and be as clear as possible. There's no way anyone could have understood what I said, it was a mumble at best, followed by a gasp for air and drool.

"Good girl." He laughs slightly, not a warm laugh that reflects in his face and eyes, no, rather it's a self satisfied laugh, mean and humiliating, "Now, I asked you a question yesterday that you never answered, and I'll tell you the answer, I'll tell you why you came to me. Look at me."

I had to look up to meet his gaze, awkwardly bobbing my head up and down his shaft. Again, this wasn't what I was expecting. A quick fuck, I just wanted to get laid. I knew that Gavin liked it rough, I was ready for that, but not this.

"Like I said, you could have fifty guys on your way into work, you didn't have to come to me, not if you just wanted sex." His harsh look softened, his hand combing through my hair, soothing a pet. "You came to me because I excite you, I make you feel alive, I make you feel in a way that Tom never has. Am I right?"

I don't answer right away, I'm scared to voice the sentiments that I've been feeling since first seeing Gavin a few days ago. He's right though. "Yes." I mouth the word around his cock.

"Romance and lovemaking are nice, but in the right measures and doses. Sometimes, most of the time, you just want to fuck. I know you Julie, maybe better than you know yourself, you want to be fucked and used, shared, abused, forced to perform. That's the Julie I know, and I've always known it about you, even if you didn't."

Again, he's right. When I ran from Gavin, I was scared and humiliated, he moved too fast. I was scared at what he wanted, and I was scared at my willingness to do it. I wanted to know that I was still normal, that there was more than just being pushed to see how much I could take. Tom gave me that. He gave me romance and love, he gave me tenderness. I'll always love him for that. As time went one I became more and more anxious, I thought it was only a matter of time before Tom would want to push me, to stretch my limits, but it never happened. Years passed and Tom still approached sex in a loving way, in a romantic way. Anxiety gave way to a certain type of self conscious and disappointment, why wouldn't he do these things with me? Why didn't he want to push me? Then I saw Gavin, and here I am. Sure, I needed to face the man that humiliated me all those years ago, but part of me wanted him, wanted to feel alive again.

"I'm not in the habit of fucking my friends girls though Julie. I'm not going to have some torrid little affair with you." Gavin shrugged, he almost looked disappointed, as if he had considered the idea of an affair and gave it up only with a struggle. "But I will show you who you are, and I will show you what you need to do with Tom, I will show you how to be a good wife. Do you understand?"

I didn't understand, I already know how to satisfy Tom. It didn't matter. "This whore understands." Again, I mouthed the words around his cock, struggling to breathe.

"We'll start today." He started, brushing the hair away from my face again. "There are rules though, you need to be available to me whenever I want you, anytime, day or night. You cannot have sex with Tom. I know that will be hard, but just tell him that you want the honeymoon to be special. Ultimately, I'd prefer that you not see him at all for the next few weeks, but you're getting married in just a little more time than that and I can't expect you not to see him. And the safe word, do you remember it?"

I'll never forget the safe word, I ran out of that clearing that night screaming it. "Quitter." I mouthed around his cock.

"Good girl." He chuckled, he could see that I hate that word, I'm sure that's why he wants to use it still. "Now, as long as you do what I tell you, when I tell you to do it, we should be just fine."

Gavin leans forward in the chair. Sitting on the edge, he grabs his cock and pulls it from my mouth. Drool and a thin line of spittle stretched delicately between the head of his cock and my chin. Holding his cock at the base with his thumb and forefinger, he smacks his cock against my forehead. I jump slightly at the unexpected smack, the soft flesh of his cock making a wet noise as he slaps my forehead repeatedly, a slight sting, my forehead wet with my own drool and spit.

Gavin stands up, he's next to me but I don't dare to look at him. I hear him undressing, the jeans sliding down his legs, he steps out of them. This is it, no more talk, no more rules, nothing, finally, we're going to fuck. I settle back into a comfortable position on the ottoman, arching my back more, the pressure from the butt plug driving me crazy. He walks behind me, I hear his footsteps padding across the room, a pause, then a click and the cheerful noise of something electronic being turned on. I can't help it, I turn my head to face him right as he's aiming a camera at me. Snap, and the blinding flash. Another.

"Spread your ass cheeks." He commands, walking closer and kneeling behind me.

I reach back with both arms to do as he says, grabbing my cheeks, sinking my nails into the skin and pull apart. I feel my lips pull apart in a slow and wet manner, my ass stretched and full with the butt plug. More snaps and flashes.

"Good girl." He coos, snapping more pictures. "Now, grab your ankles.

It's awkward at first, trying to balance on the ottoman and bring my legs up, but I get there, balanced precariously on my stomach.

"Good, don't let go." Gavin smiles wickedly, snapping more pictures.

He steps back in front of me, sitting on the edge of the chair, his cock brushes against my mouth and chin.

"Open your mouth." He said, raising the camera slightly. Snap, flash. I blink the light out of my eyes,

"Now, keep your mouth open, don't close around my dick." Gavin leans forward slightly, bracing his knee against the ottoman and slides his cock into my mouth. It's a struggle to keep my mouth open, to resist closing my lips around his cock.

"Look at me." He aims the camera, snapping pictures as I strain to look up, holding his cock in my mouth. "Good girl."

Gavin lets the camera hang around his neck, grabbing the back of my head and begins to thrust his cock into my mouth. His thrusts are hard, pounding against the back of my throat, for a moment I feel as if I can't get a breath of air, then he pulls back out. Drool and spit are pouring out of my mouth and onto the ottoman as I choke down his cock, straining and gagging with each thrust. The sound of his cock fucking my throat is wet and sloppy but the noise coming from me is worse, choking noises, desperate gasps for air, I sound like a drowning duck.

His thrusts become harder still, I can feel his cock growing hotter and larger in my mouth. Gavin is thrusting almost frantically, pounding the back of my mouth and throat with his dick, his balls slapping under my chin with every thrust. His fingers close in my hair, tight and pulling, as he lets out a short gasp and a stifled groan, an animal noise, then he pulls his cock from my mouth. In one quick motion his cock is gone from my mouth and my head in wrenched to the side, I look up just in time to watch his cock erupt all over my face. Quickly, gasping, I open my mouth to catch his cum. All I get is a few drops, the rest is in my eyes, my hair, and across my face. The jizz is hot at first, almost burning, but then cools immediately. Gavin holds me in place by my hair with one hand while pumping his cock with the other, milking all the cum out, splashing it on my face and mouth.

"Good girl." It's a moan more than anything, he guides his cock back into my mouth, I suck that last small drop of cum down. "Look at me."

I look up to face the camera once more. Still holding my feet, balanced on the ottoman, drool and cum staining my face, he begins to snap more pictures. I can't say how many he snaps, three... four... five maybe, I don't know. Gavin lets the camera go again, hanging around his neck, he grabs his now shrinking cock and strokes one more time. One last drop of cum beads up at the tip, holding his cock he guides it toward my mouth, "Kiss it off."

I do what I'm told, kissing the tip of his cock, then I lick where the drop was, gently, lapping my tongue slowly up the head of his cock, tracing the lines and contours with the tip of my tongue. I watch Gavin fight back a shiver, the hand in my hair easing and letting go, searching for purchase behind him, he flops back into the chair.

He looks at me for a long moment, just taking me in. I'm ready for more, I could suck his cock hard again, it's right there in front of me, maybe a few inches away.

"Ok, sweetie, good job." He breathes, reaching out to run a hand through my hair, "Get your stuff and go home now, we're done for today."

For a moment I don't move, I lay there, looking at Gavin. I came here to get laid, to have him in me one last time. Laying there, balanced on my stomach and holding my feet in my hands, a butt plug sticking out of my ass and cum shot across my face, I must have looked ridiculous.

Gavin laughed slightly, "Go on, and be here the same time tomorrow."

I want to argue, but I can't, I can't talk back. Ok, this is all part of his plan. His way of trying to humiliate me again. But not this time. This time I won't run away. I won't run, I'll see this through to the end. "This whore understands."

My feet flop down to the ground with a heavy thud as I release them, my shoulders stiff and burning from being bent back. I steady myself on the ottoman, then rise slowly, my knees somewhat shaky. Cum has dripped into one eye, I squint against it as I make my way to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" Gavin ask, shifting in the chair.

"I'm going to the bathroom to clean up."

"I didn't say go to the bathroom, I said get out. Leave." His voice taking on a sharper tone, "This is your one free fuck up, you won't want to make any more mistakes."

Again, I wanted to argue, but the threat hung in the air. I really didn't want to piss Gavin off, I remember some of his punishments and don't imagine they've gotten any softer. I could feel my face redden at the idea of walking outside with cum on my face. Kinderhook isn't a large or busy town, but I might pass someone on the way to my car, they would see me with cum on my face. I walked to the landing on the stairs, my arms still burning, my knees still shaky. I arched my back slightly as I removed the butt plug. It slid easily out of me, the feeling sending little shocks up and down my spine. I could feel myself getting wetter as the butt plug eased out of me. For just a moment I was tempted to put it back in, to fuck my ass with it right there on the landing. I was close, it wouldn't take me that long at all to cum. But no, Gavin wouldn't put up with that. It felt good to have the butt plug out, yet it left behind an ache, a void wishing to be filled again. I ignored the ache. I placed the butt plug into the box and remove my clothes. I dress quickly and leave without looking back or saying a word. Gavin meets my silence with his own.

Outside, it's dark. There are people about on the street but I keep my head down and move quickly to my car, no one sees the cum splashed across my face. I take a long moment to look at myself in my rearview mirror, I'm a mess. My hair is mussed up and cum is drying across my face, clear and shiny in spots, wet and translucent in others. I felt ridiculous and stupid, what had I agreed to in there? I agreed to be Gavin's slave again, to be his property. Of course things didn't go my way. Of course I didn't get what I wanted. That's not how this game is played. It's all about his wants and needs, not mine. I'm just something to be used by him, a toy for him to play with, an outlet for his pleasure, nothing more. I'm a thing, nothing more.