The Good Wife: Resubmission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Up." Gavin instructs, having me stand between the living area and the dining area. It's a large arched wall with a thick beam. This is where I'm whipped or flogged. Gavin installed a pulley into the beam just for me, so he can raise and lower me into whatever position he wants me. It's not a terribly high ceiling, even when he pulls me up to the highest position, my toes still barely touch the ground.

I stand, it feels good to stretch my legs. I offer him my bound hands.

"This is going to hurt."

"This whore understands."

People around us that could hear our exchange laugh, "What a dumb cunt." One of them mutters. None of them understand the bond that Gavin and I have. I'm furious that someone would say that, but I also feel bad that they don't have a closeness like Gavin and I.

Gavin starts to pull the rope through the pulley, I lift my hands up as high as I can then he pulls just a bit more, a tug more and I'm off the ground. Straining, I can touch my toes to the ground.

"Give me some room." Gavin says, walking into the crowd.

I let myself spin around a bit, it reminds me a being on a swing set in a way. Also, I'm giving everyone a good look, a good look at Gavin's good girl. Let them make all the comments they want, at the end of the night, I'm his.

Gavin has something in his hand, I catch a glimpse as I turn, but I can't see what it is. It's not the whip, it's not the flogger, it's something else, something more solid. I'll see it as I come around through the turn, but I don't get the chance. Gavin stops my spinning, my back to him.

"Open up." I open my mouth and he inserts the bit into my mouth. It's a metal horse bit wrapped in leather, he clasps it tight behind my head. It's hard to breath like this and it's easy to drool, "Get ready, this is going to sting." He shows me what he'll whip me with, it's the plastic rod from the mini blinds in his window.

Gavin takes a step back and spins me slowly, letting everyone get a good look. I tuck my feet up a bit so I spin easier, even though the cuffs cut into my wrists. Then his hands stop me, I drop my feet, letting my toes find solid footing.

I hold my breath and tense, waiting for the strike. Gavin doesn't only like to whip me, he enjoys the torture of making me wait, the suspense. All of it really, the screams, muffled as they are, seeing every muscle in my body tense, the welts, and, of course, the mind fuck of it all.

The fist blow lands an it's an intense sting, a lash liken I've never had before. My back arches and every muscle tenses even tighter. I rock forward, trying to get away, but I can't. Then the next blow lands, crossing the first. My back arches further and I become aware of the muffled scream, a wretched scream, gasping around the ball gag.

"Please, no" I scream and plead around the gag, "Please, no, I'm good." It's all mumbles and gurgles.

Gavin doesn't hear me or he doesn't care. The people gathered around watching are laughing, a few sympathetic ooh's and ahh's are a slight comfort. Another blow, a swift whack across my ass. I feel myself turning red now. Red from the whipping, welts rising wherever the blows land, red from the embarrassment, from the laughing.

Another whack across the back, I arch and scream, "NOooooo." I'm crying now, I can hear Gavin laughing. I turn to face him, to let him see the pain on my face, the anguish. He has no idea how much this hurts, it's worse than anything he's done before.

"Oh, has your back had enough?" he asks, I can feel him mocking me, I hate the sneer and the snark.

"Uhhu." I nod, my face wet with tears, trying my best to plead my case with my eyes.

"Then I guess it's time to work on your front." The plastic rod shot up, whipping me between the legs, smacking my pussy with a wet, 'whap.'

It was a deep grunting cough that came up from me, spitting around the ball gag. I doubled over, wrenching my wrists against the cuffs, swinging slightly as my feet came off the ground.

"Get ready." He warned, his eyes hard, his mouth turned up in a cruel sneer.

"No, no, no, no." I pleaded, but readied myself, knowing it didn't matter how much I begged.

The blow landed across my tits, more of it on my right, but both caught it. The pain was intense and hot, it felt like my one nipple had been ripped off. There was no way to run from it, no way to cover myself, my arms were too high, stretched above me. I was frantic.

Another blow, another, another. My tits were screaming. I was sobbing uncontrollably now, there was no stopping it.

Gavin began to alternate between my legs and my tits. I hopped each time he struck my leg, and with each hop, more and more people laughed.

"She's had enough." A woman walked up behind Gavin, one of the ones I had heard earlier, she had called me a whore, "Let the little cunt be for now, give these guys something to do."

"Oh?" Gavin said, looking over his shoulder at her, "And what shall I do while they're using her?"

"Why, me of course." She smiled slyly, one milky white hand making its way to the front of Gavin's pants, tracing the outline of his cock.

They look at me, both of them, they hold me in their eyes, smirk, then walk off.

"All right guys, the sloppy cunts all yours." Gavin waves as he disappears into the crowd to the other side of the living room.

Hands are all over me, fingers probing my pussy and my ass roughly, they're pinching my nipples, slapping my tits. None of it matters, my eyes, all my attention, is on Gavin and the woman that he walked away with. I follow them with my eyes, I can see them now that the group has come closer. They're on the couch, kissing first, her hands down his pants, then she slides down to the floor and starts giving him head. I lost it. I began to sob anew.

One of the men walked behind me, grabbed my hips and drew me up to him, forcing his cock into my ass. Suspended and swinging, he fucked me, thrusting hard, my wrists screaming and grinding against the metal cuffs.

"Hold her up." Another man said, stepping in front of me, his pants unzipped.

The man behind me stepped forward, grabbing my legs and hoisting me into the air, impaling me on his cock.

"Look at that pussy." The man in front of me says, jerking himself slightly, "What a good little cunt you are." He steps forward and pushes his cock into my pussy. I can't help but to moan, the two cocks ramming into my ass and pussy at the same time, I cum hard and it leads right into another. My body is shaking, but all I can do is watch as Gavin. The woman is on the couch now, her legs spread, Gavin's face buried in her pussy, lapping away at her. He's never done that for me, he's never licked my pussy, he said that I didn't deserve it.

The men are trading out positions, swapping, fucking me, cumming in me, then another takes their place. I'm a slut and a whore. I thought I was Gavin's slut. I thought I was Gavin's whore. But I'm not, I'm a piece of meat for these men.

"Let her down when you're done." It's a woman, she's older than me, probably one of the women that goes to college with this group.

She's watching me getting fucked, watching me getting shared, "What a good little whore you are." She smiles, taking a pull off of her beer. She's looking in my eyes, watching me stare at Gavin.

"Did you think that you were his?" she smiles, then laughs. "Well, I guess you are his, but you'll never be his in the way that you want to be his."

I look away, new tears running down my eyes.

"Aww, sorry to break it to you sweetie, but you're nothing but a little fuck doll for him, for all of them. They used to pay hookers for this you know." She stopped, taking a pull off of her beer, "Sometimes they'd get a coke whore, but either way, it got too pricey."

The men cum. The one behind me unhooks my hands.

"Take her into the bathroom." She says to the man behind me.

A handful of people follow us to the bathroom, others stay in the living room, drinking, making out, etc... The leash is clicked back onto my neck, "Crawl bitch." One of the men says, tugging at the leash.

Part of me wants to get up and run. Fuck my clothes, fuck it all, run and don't look back. A bigger part of me is too scared to. I crawl.

The man is in front of me, leading me, the woman is behind me. We stop at the entrance to the bathroom.

"Put your ugly little face into the toilet where it belongs." The woman sneers, bending down toward me.

I pause. Who the fuck is she to tell me what to do? Run, run, run. The urge is building, but there are so many people here. They'll see me run, they'll laugh. Oh god. Slowly, I bend down again. Slowly, I walk to the toilet. I look into the bowl. This is where people piss and shit.

"Go on you stupid cunt." The woman swears, giving me a nudge with her foot.

I put my head in the toilet, my face hovering just above the water, as quietly as I can, I cry. Tears run down my nose and into the bowl.

"Help me." The woman says, then I feel her brushing against me, she's squatting above me, a moment later I feel warm liquid running down the back of my head, through my hair, down my face. I can see it in the water, it's yellow, she's pissing on me.

Her legs are brushing against my back, I can't help but to wince when she touches the welts. Then the stream stops and she swings her leg over me again.

"You're welcome." She laughs, "Go on, your turn boys."

The men start to piss on me, one at a time, standing over me, pissing on my head, into my ear, urine running down my face, down my nose and chin. I blow out through my lips to keep it from going into my mouth.

"Hey, come here." One of the men yells out to the living room, "Anyone gotta pee?"

I can hear more voices, more laughter.

"Go on Tom, it's your turn."

"Watch out." Oh my god, it was Tom! Tom was there! I never thought about it, I never thought through the details. Tom pisses on me. He pissed on my neck, on my head, moving his cock side to side so the stream goes back and forth.

Tom leans forward, "Let me help you get cleaned up." He says, then pushes my face into the water, dunking me into the toilet. He holds me there for a long moment, his arm straining as I struggle to come up for air, then he lets go, "All clean, now don't you fucking move." His hand is still on my head. I feel his pants drop to the ground, brushing my ass and legs as they fall, "Spread your cheeks."

I reach behind me and spread my ass for him.

"Look at those used up holes." He laughs., "Hold on bitch." Then he presses his cock into my ass. Fucking my ass, holding my head down in the toilet, occasionally dunking my face. I'm grunting, I can't help it, he's rough, fucking my ass hard.

"Ash," he calls.

"What's up?" it's the woman who brought me into the bathroom, the first one to piss on me.

"Shove this up her."

She laughs, then I feel a hand between my legs, something cold touches me, pressing up into me. It's a beer bottle, she's shoving a beer bottle in me while Tom is behind me, fucking my ass.

"There we go." Tom moans, "Fuck her with it."

Tom lasts a long time. I don't want to, god, I hate myself for it, but I cum over and over. Anal always does that to me, even more so when there are two cocks in me, or in this case a cock and a beer bottle.

I can feel Tom getting ready to cum, he's thrusting harder and his cock is swelling ever so much more. He stands up fast, I feel his cock press against the back of my head, his hand rubbing furiously, until he cums in my hair, cumming on the back of my head.

"There you go bitch." He spits at me, he spits in my hair where he just came, "You are a good little cunt." Then he walks out, another man taking his place.

"Hold up Tom." The woman, Ash, calls. She takes the bottle out of me and walks off.

At the time, my mind drifted back to Gavin and that woman.

More men fucked me. More pissed on me. I didn't make it out of the bathroom until the end of the party. I can't tell you how many times I was fucked. I can't tell you how many loads that I took, in my pussy, in my ass, in my mouth.

Gavin finally came in as the last of the men were finishing with me.

"All right, finish up." He said, slurring slightly, drunk. "She's had enough for tonight."

I wanted to be angry, but I couldn't. I started to cry when I heard Gavin.

The men finished and said their goodbyes to Gavin. I didn't move. I kept my head in the toilet, my arms braced against the cold porcelain.

"You can get up now." he said, standing over me.

I lifted my head up, out of the toilet. My hair was wet and dripping, the water and piss running down my face and chest. I shivered.

"Go ahead, get cleaned up." He smiled then walked out, closing the door.

I stood up and started the shower. The mirror was right there but I didn't want to look. I didn't want to see myself dripping with piss and toilet water. I didn't want to see the welts across my chest, back, and legs. But mostly, I didn't want to see my own reflection.

I took a hot shower, lingering for a long time in the water and steam. Hoping, allowing myself to feel as though the water could rinse away the filth from tonight. Hoping that the water and steam could rinse away that other woman.

I walked out of the bathroom damp and naked. Gavin was in bed. "Come on." He patted the bed beside him, "Come on up."

I pulled back the covers and sheet and eased into bed, the slightest touch of the sheets against the welts felt like agony.

"You did good tonight." He said, leaning into me, "You did real good." I leaned into him. "You know tomorrow night will be worse though, right?"

I nodded. I didn't say a word, but how the fuck could it be worse than tonight, I thought.

"Who is she?" I asked, it was all I could think of.

"My girlfriend." He said matter of factly, so nonchalant, I couldn't believe it, "We have a strange relationship. Buy you're mine, you're my girl."

I tucked myself closer into him.

"You know that, right?" he said more than asked, "You know that you're my girl, that you're special to me?"

I looked into his eyes, they were soft now, sincere. It wasn't often that I could catch him like this, and in that moment it all melted away, "Yes, I know." I smiled and nuzzled into his chest. We stayed like that for a long moment, then he made love to me. He didn't fuck me, not that I minded, but it wasn't that, it was love making.

I drifted to sleep, never giving a second thought to the next night, to what Gavin had in store for his special girl.

The phone rang, waking me from my trip into the past. My eyes shot open, I looked at the phone, thought about answering, then just let it ring. Voice mail will get it.

Tom was there. Tom was there that night. Don't get me wrong, he didn't do anything wrong. We never spoke about that night. I didn't think he knew about it and I never wanted him to know. I never wanted to hurt him with those details. I thought he'd be angry... with Gavin... with me. But he was there. Holy shit.

The red light on my phone is blinking. The caller left a voice mail. I'm leaving early for the day, exhausted from the night before, but I listen to the voice mail anyways. It's Gavin.

"So I heard that you had some fun last night after I left. I got a call from the hotel telling me there were men passed out in the room and that the floor was littered with condom wrappers. I have to pay extra for clean up. Call me."

I stopped, sat back down, took my cell phone out and called Gavin.

I explain what happened, I'm numb and the words roll off my tongue. I'm numb still from the night before, numb from exhaustion, numb from knowing that Tom was there that night.

"I didn't expect this." Gavin says, his tone grave, "If that's what you want, then I'm more than happy to make it happen." Then nothing, he hangs up.

Moments later I get a text from Gavin, "Be at my house tomorrow night, you better take the next day or so off."

Oh shit.