The Good Years Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned and walked to her door and as she opened the door I yelled laughing, "goodnight Samantha," and pulled away to take Mary home.

I pulled up to Mary's house a few minutes later. "I had a nice night how about you?"

"It was nice thanks Jeremy. Umm my parents aren't home do you want to come in?" Mary said.

"Ah sure I can probably come in for a little while."

Once we got inside her house she started to give me the tour. "This is the living room and this is the kitchen of course. And down the hall here is my room," she said.

She opened the door and we went in. It was pretty much what you would think a girls room would look like. She turned and kissed me the most passionately she's ever kissed me before. "Mmm that was nice what was that for?" I asked.

"That was for being so nice to me since I moved here. And this is for being my boyfriend." As she said that she took off her top to reveal her c cup breasts in a black lace bra, and dropped her skirt to show a black thong.

"Wow you look amazing," I said.

"Just wait until were done to say I'm amazing." And with that she kissed me again and took off my shirt. I moved my hands all over her body, first on her back then I settled on her ass. Her skin was the smoothest I think I had ever felt. I unclasped her bra and her tits fell free.

I stood back to take it all in and my jaw must have dropped some because she just giggled and said, "you like what you see?" I just nodded my head and dove in and took her left breast in my hands and continued kissing her as I fondled her tits. Alternating between tits left then right and back again, playing and twisting her nipples gently squeezing them.

She got my pants off and laid me down on her bed. She lay down on top of me and kissed me again. I was rubbing her ass cheeks and squeezing the soft flesh in my hands.

She took off my boxers and took my semi hard dick in her hand and started stroking me. She rolled off of me and while stroking me I leaned down and took her tits into my mouth. I sucked on her left nipple first then the right.

She started to moan a little louder now. "Oh yea that feels good Jeremy keep doing it." I kept at it with my mouth and took my hand and started to rub her pussy on the outside of her thong.

"Oooo keep doing that mmm yea."

"Oh I plan to," I said. I ripped her thong off and started rubbing her clit.

"Oh I liked that thong," she said panting.

"I'm sure you have more," I replied.

"Come on I need you in me now," she said. She turned onto her back and spread her legs. I got on my knees and positioned my 7 inch dick between her legs. I rubbed my head on her clit and up and down her lips.

"Just put it in me already," she said. So I did, with one quick thrust I was all the way in her. "Ahhh that's it, you feel so good," she said.

"So do you baby," I replied. I started slowly at first with long slow thrusts. Then I picked up the pace but I soon stopped.

"What's wrong Jeremy, why'd you stop?" she asked.

"It's my knee it's starting to hurt, I don't think I can keep going like this," I said.

"Ok well let me get on top and I'll do the work," she said.

"Yea that'll work," I said. So we switched positions with me on the bottom and her on top. She took hold of me and slowly slid down on me until I was all the way in.

She started to grind a little then she started to bounce. She went faster and faster, her tits bouncing as she did. I just had to grab them, they were to inviting. "Oh yea baby that's its bounce on me," I said.

"Oh yea you fill me up so good yea yea yea. Ohh yes," she said. She started to slow and she turned around to ride reverse cowgirl.

"Oh yea baby I like it like this ride my big cock come on," I said.

She impaled herself on me and went back to work. I don't know why it's so hot to see your cock go in and out of a girl's pussy but it is. "Oooo yea ahhh", she moaned. She kept riding me up and down up and down.

Now she was really moaning and I was getting close. "Oooo fuck I'm gonna cum, yesss cum with me Jeremy I'm cumming ahhhhhh," she yelled.

As she said that I started thrusting up into her cause her to cum and bringing me to the brink. "Ah I'm cumming!" She hopped off of me and got on her knees.

"Cum on my tits," she said as she starting jerking me. With one final thrust I released all over her tits. One shot on either tit then the rest in her valley of cleavage. When I was done she crawled up and kissed me.

"Sorry I wasn't able to do more but my knee started to hurt real bad," I said.

"It's ok I don't mind, I'm sure there will be other times for me to see what you really have," she said smiling.

"Oh you think so do you," I said.

"Uh-huh I know so." And we kissed again. After we got cleaned up I was about to go when she asked, "Jeremy what's up with you and Sam?"

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean did you two ever date or anything? Because I see the way see looks at you and I know she likes you. And you look at her in a special way that I'm not real sure of yet." Great now she thinks I like Sam. What's up with everyone thinking I like Sam, it's getting really annoying.

"No we never dated and no I don't have those kinds of feelings for her. But yes Sam likes me and has since the 6th grade. I only see her as a friend and she knows that," I said.

"But you do have feelings for her right? You said you don't have 'those kinds of feelings' for her which means you have some kind of feelings for her."

"I meant I don't have romantic feelings for her but I do care about her we've been friends for a long time and I want to see her happy and not to get hurt by anyone. But that's it nothing more than that."

"Ok just checking. Will you call me this weekend?" she asked.

"Of course I will. Goodnight."

"Goodnight Jeremy."

And with that I left. I drove back to my house said goodnight to my parents and went up to my room. My cell phone kept chirping and I forgot to check when I got back into my car.

"Wow there's a lot of messages from Tim and a few from Sam," I thought. I listened to Tim's first.

"Hey Jeremy call me as soon as you get this Brent was in a car accident. He drank a little too much at the party and hit a car on the way home. We're all going over to the hospital so call back as soon as you can."

Oh great, I always told Brent not to drink so much but he never listened. I hope he isn't hurt to bad or the people in the other car. I told my parents what had happened and was out the door. I drove as fast as I legally could and maybe a little over to get to the hospital.

When I walked in and finally found them in the waiting room his parents were there, as well as Tim, Tanya, Sam, and Coach Robinson. Brent's mom was crying as were Sam and Tanya. I thought, "this isn't going to be good."

To be continued...

12