The Good Years Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh ok well I'm glad you're here. The food is up on the deck so help yourself to whatever you want."

"Yea ok thanks. So what is this I hear about you kissing Sam?"

"Hey hey shut up, keep your voice down. How the hell do you know about that anyway?" I asked him as I looked over at Tim.

Brent started laughing and said, "Tim called me and said I didn't want to miss this after he explained what happened, so here I am."

"Dude you got a big mouth," I said to Tim.

"Hey just gotta keep the man informed while he's out."

"Yea yea whatever. Alright look Brent don't bring it up to Sam. She seems to be ok about it but I haven't talked to her that much to see for sure."

"Yea sure I won't. Does Mary know about it? Where is Mary by the way?"

"No she doesn't know and I'd rather her not. But she's not here because her grandmother got sick and has been at the hospital all day," I said. We talked a few more minutes before Tanya, Sam and Mike made there way back to where we were sitting.

"Brent what are you doing here? I thought you were still on bed rest?" Tanya asked.

"The doctor looked at it this morning and said it was healing faster then he thought it would and that I could start getting up and moving around."

"Well I'm glad your doing better Brent," Sam said.

"Yea man can't wait for you to get back on to the field," Mike added.

"Why so I can put you back on the bench," Brent joked.

"Oh yea that's right. Oh well get better but not well enough to play," Mike replied. Yea Mike is the surfer dude kind. Good guy and fun to be around but not to bright.

"So Sam did you have a good time last night?" Brent asked. I shot him glance like I was going to kill him. He gave a little smirk then added, "you know the game must have been tough for you since I wasn't there for you to look at."

"Oh yea sure it was. You're still on those pain pills aren't you?"

"Nah I know you love me," Brent said.

"Ok enough of the love fest lets just have fun at our last cookout for the year," I said.

"Good idea Jeremy," Tanya said.

So we just hung out the rest of the day, having a good time amongst friends. That evening after everyone left Tim, Tanya and Sam decided to hang around and help clean up. "So have you given any thought about where you're going to go to college?" I asked Tim.

"No, not seriously at least. I mean I know me and Tanya are going to go wherever together but I kinda hoped we all could stay together and play football together."

"Yea I know what you mean. I doubt we could get into the same college as Brent but I'm sure we could go together."

"Yea he wants to go to a big time football school, I mean I don't blame him but were just not going to get in to one of those schools," he said.

"And I doubt he'll want to go to a smaller school with us. Maybe if we could get into Maryland then he would come with us, since it is an ACC school and all," I added.

"Yea maybe, but even that's a long shot for us to get an offer there."

"I know, maybe we should just realize that next year we all won't be playing together," I said.

Me and Tim finished cleaning up the back yard then went into the house to see if Tanya or Sam needed our help. They didn't so we just sat around and talked for a while, about where we wanted to go to school, plans after that, plans for the summer and just about what we wanted to accomplish in life.

After a few hours Tim and Tanya decided to leave and after sayings our goodbye's Sam stayed and I knew why. She wanted to talk about last night, which I didn't really want to but I knew we had to do it sometime so I guess get it out of the way now.

"Jeremy we need to talk," Sam said.

"Yea I know," I replied.

"Last night was fun hanging out again like we used to. But I shouldn't have kissed you, I don't know I guess when I was curled up under your arm I felt like we were together and the feelings I have for you came rushing over me and before I realized it I was kissing you."

"Look its ok, and don't blame it all on you. I did kiss you back after all. Let's just call it a friendly goodnight kiss," I joked trying to lighten the mood.

"No Jeremy it wasn't just a friendly kiss and you know that. I did it because I have feelings for you and since you kissed back then you must have some kind of feelings for me too," she said.

Before I could answer someone cleared their throat. We turned to see who it was and standing in the door way was Mary. Oh shit.

"Mary what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I came to see you, but I see you already have company," she said upset.

"How long have you been standing there?" Sam asked.

"Long enough to hear that you too kissed last night."

Oh shit.

To be continued...