The Good Years Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JermMan89
JermMan89
10 Followers

I looked at Sam then looked back to Mary, "ok well even if it did mean something for her I'm with you ok? I'm not going to leave you for her. She's been one of my best friends for a long time and she still will be whether you like or not."

"Fine whatever just take me home," she replied still angry.

"Thanks Brent for a wonderful night," she said storming into the house and out to the car.

"Sorry guys for all that," Sam said.

"No its ok we understand," Tanya replied.

"Yea Mary's really hot when she's mad," Brent added.

"Pig," Tanya said giving him a look.

"I can't help it she was," he said defensively.

"Anyway I'll see you guy's later. I'm really sorry Sam," I said.

"I am too, bye," she replied. I walked out to my car got in and drove Mary home.

"Do you want to come in?" she asked.

"No."

"Ok goodnight." She got out of the car and went in her house. Not that I wouldn't mind having sex tonight, I was just too mad at her. So I just simply pulled away and drove home.

"Hi honey, did you have a good time over Brent's?" my mom asked as a walked into the house.

I sighed and said, "umm yea it was fine. I'm going to go to bed goodnight mom."

"Oh ok, goodnight honey you played good tonight." When I got into my room I plopped down onto my bed and turned my radio on. "I need to talk to Sam and try to work things out," I thought. So I picked up my phone to give her a call.

"Hello," Sam said answering her phone.

"Hey Sam," I replied.

"What's up?" she asked.

"Just to apologize again for Mary."

"Oh it's ok I know she's still upset by the whole thing," she said.

"Yea and you saying that it meant something for you didn't help. I mean really why would you tell her that? You had to know that it was only going to make her more upset," I said raising my voice a little.

"I know I'm really sorry I just wasn't thinking I guess. But I meant what I said."

Ok I've known for a while that she had feelings for me but why did she have to wait until now, when I had a girlfriend, to act on them. "Look I know that you've liked me for a while and trust me I don't want to hurt you or see you get hurt by anyone. And I know that it did probably mean something for you but I just don't think it did for me," I said sincerely.

"Yea," she said quietly.

"Sam your one of my best friends and I don't want to lose you as a friend. But you and Mary need to work things out because until you do I don't see how we can remain friends."

"I understand and again I'm sorry," she said starting to cry.

"Please don't cry Sam the whole thing isn't your fault..."

"Yes it is. If I hadn't kissed you none of this would have happened," she said cutting me off. "But now I'm just going to stay out of your life all together to make sure this doesn't happen again."

"Sam no..." but before I could finish she cut me off again.

"Jeremy I love you," she said still crying.

And that was it. She hung up the phone before I could say anything else. I tried calling her back but she wouldn't pick up the phone. And wouldn't you know at that moment the Green Day song, Good Riddance, started playing. "Are you fucking serious," I thought as the song was playing.

I didn't talk to Mary or Sam on Sunday, instead going over to Tim's house to watch the Ravens game. I told him about my conversation with Sam last night.

"Why do you have so much trouble with girls?" he asked.

"I don't have a clue."

"I'm sure Sam will be fine in a couple days. You two have been friends long enough I don't see how this could end that friendship."

"That's what I'm hoping but she was really upset last night," I replied.

He said just wait and see what happens during the week at school. Monday pretty much everyone avoided me, Sam, Mary and even Tanya. I felt really bad when I passed Sam in the hall and she wouldn't even make eye contact with me.

Again on Tuesday Sam avoided me the whole day. At least Tanya said "hi" as we passed each other in the hall. Mary still kept her distance and honestly I didn't mind it that much. If her "jealousy" or whatever it was, caused me and Sam to stop being friends I don't think I could ever forgive her.

Wednesday during homeroom Tanya came in and sat down next to me. "You decided to talk to me now," I said.

"Yea, sorry about that."

"I guess Sam told you what happened," I said.

"Yea she's just really upset."

"I know that but she seemed serious about it." She just looked down at the table, "I think she might be."

"She won't even look at me," I said starting to get depressed.

"Look I've talked to her and I think once you and Mary have worked things out she'll talk to you again."

"I hope so."

"Me too," she replied. Thursday was much of the same. Sam was ignoring me and Mary trying not to come to close. After school Mary came up to me in the parking lot.

"Hey, we need to talk," she said.

"Yea," was all I said.

"Do you want to come over tomorrow after the game?"

"Ok fine."

She smiled and said, "ok see you tomorrow." Friday during school I just kept to myself trying to focus on the game and not all the drama going on in my life. I drove to the school by myself that night not wanting to get into a big fight with Mary before the game.

"You ready for tonight their 3-0 just like we are, you need to be focused," Brent said sitting next to me.

"Dude I'm as focused as I'm going to get with all this stuff going on," I said.

"You just got to put all that past you for the game and worry about it later."

I just sat there quietly until it was time to go out onto the field. Brent was right, I should've been focused because their team was just as good as ours was. Unfortunately I wasn't.

They scored touchdowns on their first two possessions of the game and we didn't get even get past mid-field the entire 1st quarter. On our first drive of the 2nd quarter we finally got past mid-field when I connected with Tim to the 41 yard line.

But on the next play I threw a bad pass and they intercepted it and ran it all the way back for another touchdown to make it 21-0. We didn't do much after that on our next drive and right before half time I threw another interception.

"You feeling ok tonight Jeremy?" Coach asked me in the locker room during half time.

"I'm ok Coach," I replied.

"If we're going to have a chance to win this game we need you to pull it together."

"Yea Coach."

"Alright just give it your best, the team is behind you," he added.

The 3rd quarter started with us on defense and we forced them to punt. We got the ball on the 20 yard line and managed to get a couple first downs before their defense stopped us and made us punt. They went right down the field and kicked a field goal to go up 24-0.

Late in the third quarter we got a good drive going down into their territory until we came up 1 yard short on a 3rd and 6 yards to go play at the 19 yard line. We had to settle for a field goal to make it 24-3.

The defense came through on the next drive when they forced a fumble and recovered the ball at the 47 yard line. We promptly went down the field and scored a touchdown on a 8 yard run. After the PAT it was 24-10.

Neither team did a lot on our next drives and with only 8 minutes left in the game we got the ball back at the 33 yard line and started driving down the field again. Tim made a couple first down catches and we ran for another.

At the 29 yard line I scrambled around and couldn't find anyone open so I ran down the field and got another first down to the 16 yard line. The very next play Tim made an incredible one handed catch in the end zone for another touchdown. 24-17.

"Great catch, I thought I threw it to high," I said on the sideline.

"You did, your lucky I caught it," he said smiling.

"You guys are playing more and more like me every game. I must be rubbing off on you," Brent said deciding to add his two cents to the conversation.

"Keep thinking that," I joked.

Our defense stopped them from scoring and with a little over 2 minutes left we got the ball back at the 27 yard line. We got past mid-field to the 42 yard line but with only 1:03 left in the 4th quarter. I threw two incompletion's the next two plays but got a first down on the next play to the 30 yard line with 49 seconds remaining.

We got two more short completions getting out of bounds on the first but not on the second making us take another time out at the 22 yard line with 38 seconds left. We got the first down and stopped the clock with a swing pass to the right side of the field and getting out of bounds after the first down marker.

It was 1st and 10 at the 17 yard line with 31 seconds left.

We had three straight incompletion's making it 4th down and 19 seconds to go. I hiked the ball dropped back and looked to my receivers to find the open man. I rolled right and saw Tim in the end zone and threw it figuring that we're either going to tie the game or lose it on this play. Tim was covered pretty good but did his best to get to the ball. He dove and the ball grazed his fingers and fell to the ground incomplete. We lost 24-17.

We hung our heads walking off the field back to the locker rooms. I felt terrible, if I had played better in the first half we would have had a better chance to win. So in the locker room that's what I told my teammates, that I took responsibility for the loss.

After getting cleaned up I headed out to the parking lot. It was time to worry about another problem of mine, Mary.

"Hey Jeremy, sorry you lost but you played good," Mary said as I walked up to her.

"Not really, if I had played well we wouldn't have lost."

"You almost won though," she said trying to be cheerful.

"Almost wasn't enough though. Anyway let's just go to your house and talk," I said.

"Ok."

We got in my car and I drove the short distance to her house. "My parents went out so we could have some time to ourselves to talk," she said.

"Ok," was all I said as we walked into her house.

"Do you just want to sit here on the couch or go up to my room to talk?" she asked.

"No here is fine with me." We both just sat there quietly for a few moments.

"Umm I guess I'll start," she said unsure. "I'm really sorry for the way I acted the past week. I was really upset that's all."

"I know and you had a right to be, but you don't have to treat Sam the way you've been. She feels real bad about all this, she won't even talk to me."

"I know I treated her bad but she kissed you and it pissed me off," she said starting to get angry.

"I understand and if you did the same thing I would be mad but it was just a little kiss and I think if you did it and you didn't have any feelings for the guy I could get over it. I need you to do the same thing."

"But I can't help but think you do have feelings for her," she said still angry.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I don't," I said getting angry myself. "What do I have to do to prove to you that I don't have feelings for her?"

"I don't know but I know you do, I can see it when you look at her," she said yelling.

"Well how am I suppose to prove to you that I don't if you won't believe me anyway?" I said yelling myself.

"Look I know she is your friend but if you really want to show me that you don't like her then stay away from her altogether."

"Well that won't be a problem since she won't come near me in the first place," I said still yelling.

"You won't have a problem then will you." She was really getting me mad, "she won't come near me because of the way you're reacting. I just want us all to go back to being friends. Is that too much to ask?"

"Until I know for sure that you don't have any feelings for her then yea I can't see me being friends with her," she replied.

She was wearing me out so I finally gave in, "ok if that's what it's going to take for all of us to be friends again fine I'll do it."

"Thank you. I know you say you don't like her but I need to see it for myself," she said as she climbed into my lap. "Now how about some make up sex?" she said kissing me.

"I guess I could live with that."

"Ok come on," she said with a beaming smile as she led me up to her room.

"You made me wait over a week for this I'm really horny," she said with a cute pout. She jumped in my arms hooking her legs behind me before kissing me again.

"I can tell," I said as I walked into her room.

I laid down on her bed as she continued kissing me, our tongues playing with each others in our mouths. She giggled when I tickled her as I pushed her top off. "Hey no tickling," she complained giggling more. I ignored her and pushed my tongue back into her mouth kissing her and running my hands all over her sides and stomach. She purred a little when I touched he lower stomach.

"Oh so you like that huh?" I asked.

"Uh huh," she said pulling me back down on top of her. I gently kissed her starting on her neck and traveling down her body stopping at the valley between her bra incased tits. I kissed each mound as I cupped the other causing more moans to escape her mouth.

I continued down to her belly and kissed and gently licked her navel. I spent a few minutes kissing and licking her as I moved my hands around to her back and unclasped her bra. I moved my kissing back up her body until I got to her breasts where I took her bra off and took her left nipple into my mouth.

I gently kissed and suckled on it as I pinched her right nipple in my fingers. I licked around her left tit and bit her nipple gently causing a greater moan from her. "Oh that feels good, do it again," she said. I did with more force this time making her moan louder. I switched to her right tit and did the same. Kissing and licking around her nipple before taking it in my mouth and sucking on it. I bit down softly and again she moaned softly.

She began to push me down he body and I got the idea. I kissed my way down her body until I got to her jeans. I unbuttoned them and pulled them off her body. I took her left leg and kissed her at the ankle and went up her leg kissing stopping at her knee focusing on her soft skin underneath it. I kissed and licked her thigh going towards her pussy. The closer I got the more sensitive her skin was because she was moaning louder now.

I kissed her inner thigh and gently licked her there. I moved over to her panty covered pussy and kissed her before moving to her other leg and started the process over again. Kissing her ankle and working my way up. When I got back to her pussy she was really worked up, moaning loudly and a wet spot on her panties. I kissed her pussy before removing her panties making her smile and moaning again.

"I was waiting for you to do that," she said smiling.

"Had to make sure you were warmed up for it."

"Oh I definitely warmed up. Now get back down there." And I listened. I licked her left inner thigh causing more moans. I gently licked her pussy lips before moving to her right thigh to kiss and lick it some more. "Oh please I need it Jeremy, lick my pussy."

I thought she had enough teasing so I licked her lips once more parting them a little. Her pussy was shaved bare and was so soft, it was a great feeling to eat her out. I ran my tongue up her crease to her clit making her jump some and moan more.

I focused on her clit getting my tongue directly on her clit flicking it back and forth. I took my fingers and was rubbing her pussy lips as I licked her clit. I sucked her clit into my mouth gently rubbing my teeth over it. She was really wet now and I easily slid two fingers into her pussy and began to slide them in and out as I suckled on her clit.

"Oh yes please don't stop I'm almost there," she moaned.

I attacked her clit licking it as fast as I could as I slid a third finger into her. I finger fucked her hard and fast. "Ahhhh I'm cumming," she screamed. And cum she did, all over my fingers after I sucked on her clit one last time pushing her over the top.

I pulled my fingers out of her and climbed up beside her and gently kissed her tits waiting for her to come down from her high. "That was great I need to return the favor now. And why do you have so many clothes on?"

While she was naked I still had all my clothes still on. She pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me and kissed me. She pushed my shirt up over my head and leant back down to kiss me. We were still kissing when she undid my pants and pulled them off, my boxers and all.

"Now that's better," she said taking my half hard cock into her hands. She slowly stroked me and kissing my shaft then my head. I was getting harder when she took me into her mouth and licked around my head. She continued to lick my head until I was fully erect.

She cupped my balls as she took more of my cock into her mouth and sucked gently. She bobbed up and down on my cock for awhile still cupping my balls. She tried to take all of it in her mouth but she couldn't get all the way down. After a few tries she gave up.

"Sorry I can't do it but I need you in me now." She moved up and positioned herself on top of me and slowly lowered herself on me. Once she got me all the way in she slowly rocked hips back and forth. I grabbed her hips and rocked her faster. Then I picked her up dropped her back down on me. She got the idea and moved up and down on my cock. Grasping her hips I moved her up and down faster thrusting up in her on the way down.

I flipped her around onto her back so I could control the pace a little more. I started thrusting into her harder now making her moan. I slammed down on her on each thrust and her bucking up into me on each thrust. We were racing to our orgasms.

Her blowjob and now her tight pussy was to much for me and I shot my seed into her pussy. Her pussy milked me as she continued to buck into me and she managed to have another orgasm and her muscles tightened around my cock almost to the point of hurting me.

When we both recovered I rolled off her and lay down next to her. She rolled over and put her head on my chest.

"That was great Jeremy," she said breathing heavily.

"Yea it was. Your body is amazing, have I ever told you that?" I asked.

She smiled and said, "yea but I don't mind hearing it again."

I laughed and said, "I'm sure you don't."

We laid there for awhile just cuddling and talking until I got up and left to go home. "Hey honey, sorry you lost tonight," my mom said as I walked in the door.

"Yea its ok, I just didn't play well," I said.

"It was just one game I'm sure you'll bounce back from it. By the way a football coach from Duke called for you tonight," my dad said.

"A coach from Duke called? Did he say what he wanted?" I asked.

"No but he said he would call back tomorrow for you. You know Duke is one of the best schools in the country."

"Yea I know but I never thought about Duke as a possibility. They suck at football too," I said chuckling.

"Maybe you should think about going to a good school first and then think about what their football team is like," my mom added.

"Yea your right but I want to go to a good or at least average football school. Plus its Duke, I've rooted for the Terps all my life how could I go and be a Blue Devil? That's like a North Carolina fan going to Duke or a Red Sox fan playing for the Yankees."

"I know son, I went to Maryland so I know that we don't like Duke, but I think you should seriously think about it if they offer you a scholarship," my dad said.

"Ok I will. I'm going to go to bed now goodnight."

"Goodnight honey," my mom said as I went up to my room. That night I lay in my bed thinking about where I could be at next year, which college I could be at, if I'd be playing football or not, if Sam would be with me.

"Wait what? Why did I just say if Sam would be with me I meant if Mary would be with me," I thought. I struggled to get to sleep but I finally did and slept in a little until my mom came rushing into my room.

JermMan89
JermMan89
10 Followers