The Goode Life

Story Info
Lucky man becomes father to two horny teenage daughters.
10k words
4.58
305.9k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

I leaned back in my big comfortable easy chair, and looked down at the beautiful redhead who knelt between my legs. She gazed lovingly up at me with her big, emerald green eyes as her full ruby red lips encircled my throbbing erection. I sighed deeply as Missy took the entire length of my cock into her talented mouth.

"Oh god baby," I told the pretty eighteen-year-old, "you're a natural born cocksucker. I've known older women who can't suck cock half as well as you."

"Thank you Daddy, you know how much I love sucking your cock,"

I groaned again as Missy slipped the head of my dick back into her hot mouth. She sucked and licked my swollen knob for a moment or two, then her tightly wrapped lips slid slowly down my iron hard shaft until her nose was buried in my pubic hair. She repeated this maddeningly wonderful process several times before removing my throbbing erection from her mouth, and licking her way down to my balls. She licked both my sensitive sacs before carefully, gently sucking each cum filled ball into the warm recesses of her mouth.

"Missy baby, I'm getting so close," I moaned.

"I know Daddy. I can feel your cock throbbing and growing in my mouth. Feed me Daddy. Cum in my mouth, you know I love the taste of your hot sweet cream."

Missy resumed her sucking with vigor. In a moment I could feel hot cum boiling up within my balls, shooting up the length of my cock and into the eager, waiting mouth of my beautiful cock-sucking teenage daughter. Shot after shot of hot jizz blasted into Missy's hungry mouth, but the sexy young girl didn't miss a drop. She sucked and swallowed every bit of my hot cum, moaning out her own orgasm as she did.

"Thank you Daddy, that was delicious," Missy cooed, after she finally released my deflated dick. I watched in mild amusement as she slid her panties on, and smoothed out her school uniform skirt.

Except for her panties, Missy had been fully dressed for school (which meant knee length blue plaid skirt, dark blue blazer, plain white blouse, white knee socks, black pumps, and a simple white lace bra) when she dropped to her knees to give me a wonderful morning blow job.

"Tell me Missy," I inquired, "when you suck me off before school, why do you wait until your done to put your panties on?"

"That's easy Daddy," Missy returned with a chuckle, "every time you cum in my mouth I have an orgasm, and I don't want to wear wet panties to school. I've got to run, or I'll be late." She kissed me quickly on the lips and dashed off to catch the bus.

What a good life, I thought to myself, as I recalled how I came to be the father of an eighteen-year-old girl.

Chapter 1

My name is John Goode, and this saga of incest, and sin starts a little under a year ago. I was walking along a cool, crystal clear stream in a quiet wooded ravine near my mountain cabin when I heard the sound of giggling. There are many noises that you expect to hear in the woods, but giggling is most emphatically not one of them. Since the sound seemed so close, and my curiosity was definitely peaked, I followed the unexpected sound to its source.

Around a bend just a few dozen yards away I found a small camp. It consisted of a tent, a tripod, a couple of camp chairs and a carefully ringed fire. The camp was set up on a flat just a few feet from the gurgling stream. It took another moment to find the source of the giggling. Two young girls emerged from the woods still laughing, and each carrying an armload of firewood.

"Hello ladies," I called cheerfully to them just as they dropped the firewood into a pile near their fire. "Beautiful morning isn't it? I own the cabin just up the hill. If you need anything just let me know."

Two pairs of glaring eyes returned my friendly greeting. "This is public land and we have a right to be here, and we don't want any company," the blonde girl stated coldly. She seemed to me to be about nineteen.

"Yes, go away and leave us alone," the redhead scolded.

Not wanting trouble I simply shrugged and wordlessly strode away. As I walked the couple of hundred yards to my cabin, I wondered about the two girls I had seen. The only road anywhere near their camp was my private drive, since they hadn't used that they must have hiked quite some distance through the woods of the state park to get here. I could see that their camp was clearly set up for just two people. I found the presence of two young girls alone in the deep woods to be very intriguing.

As I walked along, I thought about what a couple of cuties those girls were. The one girl was a blue eyed blond, about five feet two. Her sister, they look too much alike not to be sisters, had fiery red hair, a face lightly sprinkled with freckles, and emerald green eyes. Both girls were certainly very pretty, and they were dressed almost identically. Each was bare foot, and wore dark blue shorts. They both had legs and an ass to die for. Each had on a plain white, bare belly tee shirt. It was obvious even at a quick glance that no bra confined the either girl's high, small tits.

When I arrived home, I shook off thoughts of how those beautiful young girls would look naked. How their full red lips might feel wrapped around my hard cock, how tight their pussies must be. I did not have time for this, there was too much work to be done around here. With an effort, I forgot about them for a time, and concentrated on the chores I had set myself for the day.

Except for a quick lunch, and a supper that was nearly as fast, I worked steadily from midmorning until early evening. My list of chores satisfactorily completed, I was sitting on my porch watching storm clouds form over the mountains. I knew from past experience that rain in those high hills could cause the ravine those girls were in to fill with water rather quickly, even when it was not raining here. I briefly considered warning them, but decided that they would never believe me, so I watched the storm continue to build and move closer until it finally broke over the cabin. Wind driven, cold rain at last drove me inside the cabin for the night.

Even though I didn't have an antenna, cable or satellite hookup I did have a TV and VCR. Whenever I came to the cabin, I usually brought along several good fuck flicks, and this trip was no exception. The first one I picked up was one that had just arrived before I came to the cabin. It was a new tape in a series called "Girls Who Lick Cum From Other Girls Cunts," I slid the tape into the VCR, sat down, got comfortable, and hit play. The movie opened with two naked, busty blondes sitting next to each other on a bed.

Almost in unison they said, "We are girls who love to lick cum from other girls cunts." Then they started French kissing. I watch with a quickly growing hard on as the girls took turns eating each other's pussies. After several minutes of the two women tongue fucking each other, a guy came in. The girls moved into position and began to double-team cock suck him.

While the action on the screen was heating up, the storm outside was doing the same. Lightning flashed almost continuously, and the crashing thunder was so loud I almost couldn't hear the hotly fucking trio on the tube.

Several minutes into the movie the guy was fucking one hot bitch doggy style at the same time she was eating out the other girl. Suddenly there was a loud banging on my door. Startled, I stopped the tape, put my dick back into my shorts, and ran to the door.

When I opened the door, I found two very wet, muddy, bedraggled looking young girls shivering with fright and cold.

"Please, can we come in?" the blond girl begged, "our camp flooded and everything floated away."

"Come in please," I said, "follow me." I lead the pair to the bathroom, and found them some towels. "I suggest that you take a warm shower. It will clean you off and warm you up. When you're done washing, wrap yourselves in the extra towels I gave you and I'll find you something to wear." I turned to leave the room. Just as the door was closing, I stopped it, "hand me out your wet things, and I will wash them for you." A moment later, I was given two wet, muddy T-shirts and nothing else. "You should give me everything. It would be best if you didn't wear anything wet."

"We did," it was the blond girl's voice, "that is all that we were wearing."

"Okay. I think you better hurry with your shower," I told them, "sometimes storms like this knock out the power, and no power means no water."

"Okay, we'll hurry," both girls replied. As I headed back into the living room, I heard the sound of giggling. Rather to my surprise, the two young ladies actually were out of the bathroom in a matter of a few minutes. I led the two towel wrapped teens to my bedroom. "There are T-shirts in this drawer," I said pointing at the dresser, and indicating the closet I added, "there are shirts in the closet if you prefer something with buttons."

"Thank you," the redhead smiled at me.

"Yes, thank you," the other added, also beaming, "we will be out in a minute."

As good as their word, both girls were back in the living room in no time. They had both chosen plain white T-shirts that left little to the imagination. The shirts stopped above mid-thigh on both girls showing off their beautiful legs to perfection. Both girl's nipples were clearly visible, and you could see their large, dark aureoles through the thin material.

"My name is Jessica," the blond girl informed me, "but everybody calls me Jessie. Thank you for taking us in. I don't know what we would have done without your help. I want to apologize for our behavior this morning. We were very rude, and you were just being friendly."

"That's all right Jessie," I replied warmly, "I'm glad that I was able to help. If this had happened yesterday I would not have been here to help. Anyway, I'm sure you must have been very surprised to see me since you were out in the middle of nowhere. I know you were looking for privacy, so I'm sure my unexpected appearance was an unpleasant surprise."

"You are right on both counts, thank you for being so understanding. Isn't this your home?" Jessie said as she sat down on my right.

"Maybe someday," I replied, "but for now it's my home away from home. I actually live in Patterson."

Taking a seat to my left, the redhead said, "Really, we live in Patterson too. Hi, I'm Missy, I'm eighteen years old, and I think you're awfully cute."

Extending my hand, I took Missy's dainty hand in mine. "Thank you Missy, my name is John, and I think you and Jessie are two of the prettiest girls I've ever seen."

Missy blushed at my compliment. Her pretty face a deep crimson, she muttered a shy "Thank you."

"John," Jessie began, "where do you want us to sleep. It's late and Missy looks so tired. We can bunk here on the floor, of maybe the couch."

I glanced at the eighteen-year-old beside me, and thought that she looked more excited than tired; but not wanting to argue the point I replied, "I'll take the sofa, and you two can take my room if you think you can share a bed."

Missy stifled a giggle as her sister said, "Thank you so much, but we don't want to put you out. We can sleep out here."

"Not a chance Jessie," I returned sternly, "you girls take the bed, I will be just fine here."

"Okay John," Jessie replied. "Missy, it's time for you to go to bed."

"But I'm not tired," Missy whined, "I don't want to go to bed. Stop acting like my mother"

Jessie smiled at her sister and gently told her, "It's late. Please go to bed." Sighing deeply, Missy stood up, "All right, if I have to."

Jessie and I chuckled quietly as Missy padded off to bed. I turned to her and said, "So, Missy told me that she is eighteen. How old are you Jessie?"

Jessie had a sly smile playing across her face as she answered me. "I'm nineteen, almost twenty, but I've been legally an adult since I was seventeen. Shortly after our parents died, I applied for and was granted emancipation. I could do anything any other adult can do. For instance, would have perfectly legal for me to watch the movie you have in the VCR."

I had forgotten all about that film since the girls arrived. "I guess you're right, but I'm not sure you would like that particular film. In fact, you would probably think it's gross."

"I didn't see the title. What's it called?"

Deciding there was no way around this I answered honestly, "It's called "Girls Who Lick Cum From Other Girls Cunts."

Her eyes were shining and she was almost bouncing on the sofa as she said, "Sounds cool, let's watch it."

"You mean," I inquired, "that you wouldn't mind seeing a girl lick cum off another girl's pussy?"

Again that sly smile, "Why should I mind? I like eating cum, and I like eating pussy. So watching someone do both sound exciting to me."

Returning Jesse's smile, I powered up both the TV and VCR and hit play. As the movie started, Jessie moved over so that she was sitting right next to me.

"You eat cum?" I inquired in surprise; "you're only nineteen. You haven't been doing it for very long, have you?"

"I only lost my virginity a month ago to a college guy," Jessie told me seriously, "but I have been sucking cock and eating cum since I was eighteen. I'm a natural born cocksucker," she added proudly, "and I love the taste, feel and smell of fresh hot cum."

Just as the movie started, the girls switched positions. The one being eaten laid flat on her back, and the guy started fucking her. The one who had been fucking straddled her face. "MMM, that looks like fun," Jessie commented excitedly. I slid my arm around her shoulder, and she snuggled even closer. "I'd love to be the girl on her back," she went on, "fucking and eating pussy at the same time looks so cool." I turned slightly toward her. One hand dropped down to caress her small tit, while my other stroked her bare thigh. Jessie made no move to disturb or dislodge either hand. In fact, as the hand on her leg move farther up, she spread her legs to give me easy access. In a matter of seconds, my searching fingers found her already wet pussy.

Jesse's eyes were glued to the action on the screen as the man pulled his huge throbbing cock out of his lover's soaked snatch, and shot his immense load of sticky white jizz all over her clit and cunt lips. The other woman moved quickly between her partner's legs. You could clearly see her scoop up his thick cum with her tongue and take it in her eager mouth.

Jessie turned to me and said, "I've never done that before, but I would love to eat cum off a pussy."

"I'd love to see you do it," I returned.

Chapter 2

All the while that Jessie had been talking, I had continued to slowly finger her sopping wet gash. "That's some story," I commented. Then I pulled my finger out of her hot hole just long enough to lift her T-shirt over her head. "My cock is rock hard from hearing your story."

"So I see," she grinned, "all that talk of cocksucking has made me so very horny. Let's get your shorts off so I can suck you dick."

We both tugged at my shorts and in an instant they were on the floor. Almost as soon as my shorts cleared my cock, Jessie had it in her hot mouth. "Fuck baby," I moaned, "your mouth feels great." She smiled up at me, her eyes shining as she deep throated me. "Jessie you're amazing. Let's sixty-nine, I want to taste your sweet cunt."

Pulling my dick from her mouth she replied, "Not yet John, I need this first." I grabbed her head and kissed her passionately before she resumed her talented cock worship. She had only just begun to suck again when a small sound broke through our passion.

"Jessie," the small voice of eighteen-year-old Missy interrupted, "are you sucking cock?"

"Yes honey, I am," she replied, and went back to sucking.

"Do you like it? Does it taste good? Is it fun?" Missy's words came out so fast and excitedly that they almost ran together. This time Jessie did not stop sucking to reply, she just muttered her, yes, with her mouth filled with my cock.

"Can I watch," the young girl continued, "Jessie, you've told me all about sucking dick, but I never got to see it before."

Jesse glanced up at me, her eyes asking for my approval, her mouth never leaving my cock. I looked at the pretty eighteen-year-old and thinking about Jesse's story said, "Missy, Jessie and I are both naked. If you want to watch you have to be naked too."

Without the slightest hesitation, Missy pulled the T-shirt over her head and tossed it aside. Missy tits small, but she had beautifully puffy aureoles and long erect nipples. Her pussy, which glistened with moister, was pink and had incredibly fine red hair. Hesitating only a second, she stepped closer, knelt down between my legs and got so close to the action that I could feel her hot breath on my balls.

"Jessie," Missy breathed, " it so cool watching you suck John's dick. Can I try please? I want to see if I'm a cocksucker just like you and Mom."

Jessie slid my cock out of her mouth, pointed it right at her sister's slightly parted lips and replied, "Okay baby doll, let's see what you can do."

Missy must have remembered what she saw, and what Jessie had told her. First she took my rock hard cock into her dainty little hand and licked all around the blood swollen cock-head. Then she slipped the knob into her tiny hot mouth. I gasped with pleasure, partly from the heat of her wonderful mouth, but also from the idea that such a pretty teen girl was eagerly sucking me off. Not only was she giving me great head, but she clearly was enjoying herself.

Jessie and I watched in fascination as the beautiful teen excitedly gave her first blowjob.

"Damn honey," I groaned, "if you keep that up I will cum soon."

"You mean," Missy inquired as she momentarily released my cock, "that you're going to shoot your cum?"

"That's right baby," I panted, "and I'm going to cum very soon."

"Jessie says that she loves it when a man cums in her mouth," the eager eighteen-year-old gushed, "will you cum in my mouth so I can see if I like it too."

"Suck my cock Missy," I ordered. Missy obeyed immediately. "I'm gonna fill you virgin mouth with my hot jizz and make you a cum slut just like your big sister."

"Yes John," interjected Jessie, "make her a cum slut just like me. Damn John look at my little sister suck. Jesus, she must really want your cum. Fill her slutty little mouth with you cock cream."

Between Missy's ardent sucking and Jesse's dirty talk, it wasn't long before I was shooting a huge load right between the young girl's frantically sucking lips. I shot, she sucked and swallowed. We repeated this heavenly process several times before I stopped cumming.

"That was great Missy," I panted, "did you like sucking my cock and eating my cum."

Nodding her head, and smiling shyly, Missy replied, "Yes, I loved the way your cock felt in my mouth, and Jessie was right cum tastes good."

"I knew it. She's a natural," her sister said.

"Does that mean that I'm a natural born cocksucker like you?" Missy asked hopefully.

"You bet is does Sweetheart," was Jesse's warm reply.

Chapter 3

"You know Missy," I began, "your poor sister has been horny for some time now without any release. Since she let you have the cum she wanted, I think that the least you can do for her is to eat her sweet snatch." Turning towards Jessie I added, "and I'll bet Jessie won't mind if I watch."

Jesse's eyes were bright with lust and excitement as she spread her legs. "Come here darling," she invited her sister, "show John how well I taught you to eat my pussy."

Smiling at me, Missy moved between Jesse's widely spread beautiful thighs. "Do you like eating her cunt, Missy?" I asked lustfully.

"I love the flavor of her pussy," she informed me, "I thought her pussy was the best tasting thing in the world, until you came in my mouth. Now I like cum best. Jessie," Missy added with a concerned frown, "does that make you mad."