The Goode Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No trip to town had ever gone so fast before. I bought them sandals at the first place we came to. After that, they did the shopping. They got enough stuff so that I could take them anywhere we wished to go.

We had lunch in town, and in the middle afternoon headed home. "Daddy," Jessie grinned, "did you see that Missy and I aren't wearing shorts now. Both of us are wearing short skirts instead."

I glanced across the cab of the truck. Sure enough, both girls had removed their mid-thigh length shorts, and replaced them with skirts that, when sitting, barely covered their crotches.

"Missy and I really prefer wearing skirts," Jessie continued, "do you know why?"

"No, why?"

"Because it's easier to play with each other's pussies." Even as she spoke, Jessie put her hand on her sister's thigh. At her first touch, Missy spread her legs to give Jessie access to her cunt. "Little Missy is already wet Daddy. She wants my finger in her cunt. Don't you sweetheart?"

"Yes Jessie," Missy breathed, "yes, finger my little pussy. I love it when you make me cum."

More then half watching the erotic scene next to me, I was hard pressed to pay enough attention to the road to keep us from being killed. By now Jessie was using two fingers to furiously fuck her little sister's sopping snatch. Missy was moaning, twisting, and bucking against Jesse's diddling digits.

Jessie fingered her sister until she came three times. Then she withdrew her fingers from Missy's cum drenched cunt and ordered, "Missy, lick my fingers clean. I want Daddy to see how much you like the taste of your own cunt."

Delighted, I watched the young teen lick her own cunt cream from her sister's fingers. "All right Jessie," I commanded, "put your fingers back in her pussy." She did as I directed. "Now you show me how much you like the taste of her cunt." Without hesitation the horny nineteen-year-old put her pussy juice soaked fingers into her mouth and licked them clean.

Did you liked that Daddy?" Jessie asked, "would you like us to put on a girlie show for you when we get back?"

"That was great, girls," I enthused, "Missy, do you really want to put on a sex show for me?" "Oh yes Daddy," Missy gushed, "I loved it when you watched me eat Jesse's pussy. It makes me feel so dirty, and so hot. I can cum just from the way you look at me."

A short time later, when we turned into the long drive that led to my cabin, Jessie began to unbutton her blouse. "Wait Jessie," I admonished, "I'd love to see you and Missy dancing for me, and slowly stripping each other."

I got a stereo response of, "Cool." Even before the truck had come to a complete halt both girls had jumped out, grabbed packages from the back and headed into the cabin. They literally ran to the door, open it, and disappeared within. The girls had no trouble getting in because I rarely bothered to lock it when I was living here; it was too far from anything to need to.

Chapter 6

When I entered the cabin the girls were no where to be seen, but I heard giggling coming from the bedroom. As soon as my hand touched the doorknob I heard, "Don't come in, we will be out in a minute." I did as I was asked, and had a seat on the couch.

A couple of minutes latter my two princesses emerged from the bedroom. They had put on some more clothes. Each girl had added shoes, nylon stockings, and a bra. Jessie, standing proud and erect, smiled at me and announced, "Since you want to see us strip, I thought we should be wearing enough to make it more interesting." With that she went to the stereo, picked out a CD, put it in, hit play and returned to her sister's side. "Ready to dance and be real sexy for Daddy, Missy?"

The music was soft and slow. Jessie took her younger sister into her arms and the pair started to dance. As I watched the horny young girls rubbing their bodies together my cock rose in my shorts. Leaning forward, Jessie placed her mouth over Missy's. She backed off just enough so that I could see their tongues sparing and intertwining. Then Jessie twirled the eighteen-year-old half way around so that Missy's back was to her, and both girls were facing me.

Swaying softly to the music, the nineteen-year-old moved Missy's hair aside and began kissing and nuzzling her neck. Her hands moved down Missy's arms, and back up again, finally moving them around front. Jesse's hands traveled across Missy's tits. Then she began to slowly unbutton Missy's blouse. When she had removed Missy's shirt, Jessie rubbed Missy's bra-covered chest. "Don't you just love Missy's bra Daddy? Look Daddy, you can see her nipples through her new bra. Doesn't she look pretty?"

"Missy looks beautiful in her pretty pink bra," I informed the horny teen. I could also see that Missy was breathing heavily, and was obviously very turned on. Missy liked the idea of Jessie stripping her in front of me.

"Would you like to see more, Daddy?" the nineteen-year-old asked.

"Yes baby, show me more."

Jessie quickly removed Missy's skirt. Revealing that Missy was wearing pink panties that matched her bra, sexy thigh high stockings completed her attire. The teen ran her hands across her younger sister's ass, then move them around front to caress Missy's dampening crotch.

"See Daddy," Jessie squealed, "Missy's panties are getting wet. She's such a slut."

"I am a slut," Missy replied, "but I'm only a slut for my Daddy and my horny, slutty older sister." With that she turned in Jesse's arms, kissed her sister full on the mouth, and moved into position behind the older girl. "Jesse's turn Daddy," she giggled.

Missy's hands found, and fondled the older teen's proud jutting tits. As Jessie felt Missy's touch, she leaned back against the younger girl, sighing and moaning in pleasure. Missy felt up her sister for a moment causing Jesse's nipples to show through her blouse and bra. Working quickly, Missy unbuttoned and removed Jesse's blouse and skirt.

Stripped of her outer garments, Jessie was wearing a matching pale blue bra and panties. She also had on thigh high stockings. "Look at Jessie Daddy," the eighteen-year-old giggled, "her nipples are sticking out of her bra just like mine, and her panties are wet too. She's as big a slut as me."

Before Jessie had time to reply, Missy had remove her sister's bra and was lovingly feeling up the older girl. "She's right Daddy," Jessie sighed, "I am a slut too." Missy turned her sister so that their sides faced me. Then she bent slightly and sucked on Jesse's tits, and at the same time pulled Jesse's panties off.

While Missy continued to suck on her tit, Jessie unhooked Missy's bra and slipped it off her shoulder. Then she straightened the younger girl, kissed her full on the mouth, and trailed her kisses down Missy's chest to the little puffy aureoles and erect nipples that capped her sister's tits. She licked and sucked each tiny tit in turn, and at the same time removed Missy's very damp panties.

During the time it took for my two lovelies strip each other, I had removed my own clothes. Missy was the first to notice. "Look Jessie," she intoned, "Daddy is naked too. See how big and hard his cock is? Come on, let's suck him off together."

Missy got there first. She engulfed almost the entire length of my lust-swollen member into her hot mouth. Jessie was right behind her, "Hey you little slut," Jessie complained jokingly, "you're supposed to share."

Moving aside, Missy allowed Jessie to suck my cock deeply into her mouth. I no time at all my pretty young sluts had set up a rhythm to their shared sucking. Whenever their lovely cocksucking lips would meet at the top of my dick, the horny pair would French kiss so that I could see their tongues. I enjoy their expert ministrations for several minutes then suggested, "Let's head for the bedroom where we can be more comfortable."

Chapter 7

My two beauties were on their feet and heading for the bedroom in an instant.

"Do either of you know what a daisy chain is?" I asked.

"No Daddy," Jessie replied, looking puzzled. Missy, looking equally unsure, simply shook her head.

"I think you will like it," I said as I lay on the bed. "Missy, you come here where I can eat you sweet pussy. Jessie, you down there so you can suck my dick, but move your ass so Missy can eat your pussy. That way we can eat as suck each other at the same time."

Missy got into position. As soon as she did my tongue dipped into her gushing gash, and I marveled again at just how sweet her eighteen-year-old cunt tasted. Meanwhile, Jessie also got situated. Her pussy was at Missy's head, legs spread wide to let Missy eat her dripping wet cunt. Her mouth quickly engulfed my rock hard erection.

Their hot strip show and subsequent team cocksucking had made both girls extremely hot. After just a couple of minutes of my tonguing her tasty twat Missy was shuddering and moaning into her sister's pussy as she came. Jessie followed almost immediately.

As soon as both girls quieted I ordered, "Time to switch, Missy I want your hot mouth on my dick, and Jessie, I want to eat your beautiful cunt."

Seconds later we had switched positions. Missy was now sliding her talented mouth up and down my throbbing shaft, and I was dipping my tongue as deeply as I could into Jesse's girl-cum soaked cunt.

If there is a heaven, I thought to myself, this must be it. Two beautiful horny, young girls, ready to fuck, and suck, and eat each other's pussies at the slightest suggestion.

This time Jessie came first. Missy followed right behind.

"Jessie sit at the head of the bed," I commanded, "Missy, I want you between her legs doggy style. I'm going to fuck you while you suck your sister's cunt. Don't pout Jessie," I added, seeing the slight frown on Jesse's face, "I promise that you will get all of the dick you want before we're through."

"You know Jessie," Missy said with a smile as she got between the older teens lovely legs, "I kind of like it when Daddy tells us what to do. Obeying his sex commands makes me real hot." When she finished speaking, Missy lowered her head and sucked the nineteen-year-old's swollen clit into her eager mouth. At the same time, she raised her pretty little ass and spread her lithe legs to give me easy access to her tight little cunt.

As I slipped my dick into Missy's incredibly tight twat, I could see Jessie smiling at her sister, "Eat me baby girl," Jessie sighed, then she looked up at me and added, "you're right sweetheart, I like it when Daddy orders us to do things too." My iron hard ramrod of a cock was pistoning in and out of Missy's hot, wet cunt as fast as I could drive it. Missy was moaning into Jesse's cunt as she rapidly slammed her pretty little ass back to meet my hard thrusts.

"Fuck baby," I called, "you have the tightest pussy. Fucking you is the greatest. Especially when you're eating your sister's pussy"

Lifting her head from her sister's cunt Missy replied, "Oh yes Daddy, fuck me hard. I just love the way your huge cock fills my little cunt." "Shut up and suck my pussy wench," Jessie interjected with a smile, "I'm close, and I want to cum in your mouth."

"Do it baby," I ordered, "cum in the little sluts mouth. Make her eat all of your cunt cream."

"I'm doing it Daddy," Jessie screamed, "the little slut's making me cum again. Oh fuck, I'm cumming so fucking hard. Make Missy cum Daddy. Please fuck my baby sister until she cums. Then you can fuck me too. I need you big hard cock in my tight cunt. Fuck her Daddy, fuck her good."

At that moment Missy erupted in a powerful body wrenching orgasm. The pretty petite teen slammed her tight twat back against my deeply drilling dick, and yelled out in pleasure, "Fuck me Daddy, I'm cumming, you're making your little girl cum so hard. Oh Daddy, you've made me such a slut. I love it when you fuck me. I love being your slut"

Even before Missy's orgasms ended, Jessie had gotten into position on her hands and knees next to me. "Fuck me now," she pleaded, "please fuck me now. I need your beautiful cock in me fucking me as hard as you can."

As soon as Missy quieted, I slipped my slimy dick out of her snatch, moved behind Jessie, and without preamble, rammed my cock all the way to the base in her hot wet honey hole.

Jessie let out a shriek of pleasure as my dick slammed home. "Fuck me hard Daddy," Jessie begged, "fuck me hard. I need your cock so bad. I love the way your big cock fills my little cunt. Make me your slut too. I want to be your slut just like my baby sister."

"Fuck baby, you are my slut," I called out, "you're both my sluts. Jessie you have a tight hot cunt. I'm going to fuck you until you scream. Missy, get under your sister in a sixty-nine. I want her to eat your cunt, while you lick both of us where we fuck."

In a trice, the eighteen-year-old had done as I ordered. Jessie buried her head between her younger sibling's thighs again, and Missy was alternating between licking Jesse's clit, licking my exposed shaft, and sucking on my balls.

After several minutes of heavenly three-way fucking both girls were cumming again. My own orgasm was right behind them. "I'm cumming babies," I yelled, "I'm cumming too."

"Cum in my mouth Daddy," Missy begged, "I want to eat your cum again."

"Not this time sweetheart," I replied, "I'm going to fill Jesse's cunt with my cream."

"Oh yes Daddy," Jessie moaned, "fill me with your jizz. Come in my pussy Daddy. I want to feel your hot cock cream fill my cunt."

Just as I rammed my cock to the hilt in Jesse's spasming cunt, I started to shoot. Blast after blast of white-hot semen jetted into her pulsating pussy.

I finally stopped cumming. As I slowly withdrew my withering dick from Jesse's snatch, I called to Missy who was still below me; "I have a special treat for you baby. I want to watch you suck my cum from you sister's cunt."

"Daddy," Missy replied in mock horror, "only a dirty little slut would do something that filthy." After a heartbeats pause she continued, "but since I'm a dirty little slut, and cum and pussy are my two favorite flavors, I think it's a great idea. Squeeze Daddy's cum into my mouth please Jessie."

Even as Jessie was forcing my cum from her pussy, she was complaining, "Not fair Daddy. I want to eat your cum from her pussy too."

"Next time sweetheart," I consoled, "I promise to cum in Missy's pussy so you can eat her clean." All the while I was watching as Jessie pushed out a very large glob of mixed cock and cunt cream. Missy immediately lapped up the slimy mixture. Then glued her mouth to the older girl's snatch, licking and sucking until she was clean.

Finally, all three of us collapsed in a heap on the bed. For a long time we continued gently stroking each other as we bathed in the afterglow of unbelievably intense sex.