The Gothic Igloo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kicky1000
kicky1000
847 Followers

I hadn't met them, but I would be getting fucked by them. And that was all right. They lifted the blankets off Atkak and me, and the cold air immediately caused the cum on my belly and the cum pouring out of my asshole and running down my leg to freeze and crystallize. The crystals dropped off onto the packed-snow floor of the igloo. Injak climbed on top of me and I was getting fucked again. At first my body rebelled. I had just come, and didn't want any more fucking. But I adjusted and once again got into the rhythm. And I quite enjoyed Injak as much as I had the others. Besides all the warming cum was leaking out of me, and I needed to be refilled.

I won't bother you with the names of all the other men who fucked me, but they were all wonderful. I enjoyed every coupling and was sorry when they were finished. It had been the best morning of my entire life. When would such a morning come again?

The women now came in and began frying food in the hollowed stone. They brought the food over to the men, who were sprawled out on blankets all over the floor. The igloo was very crowded. I was lying there with my head in Rubu's lap. He picked up morsels of fried meat and fish and dangled them over my lips. He laughed. I lifted my head and swallowed the tidbits from his fingers. He stroked my cheeks as he fed me. The other men stroked my whole body in different places. I still didn't know why this wonderful thing had happened to me. Why I was being so treasured. I still didn't know that I was a god.

The next morning all the adult male members of the tribe returned to the igloo and fucked me before going out hunting and fishing. It was a great way to start the day. The sun had never really gone down, but it had become a little dusky. Now the sun was high in the heavens and I knew it was a summer morning.

Rubu politely let everyone else squirt into me before he took his own turn. As his cock entered me, it was a familiar comfortable feeling. It was the cock that had made a woman out of me. I turned my face around (he was lying on my back) and rubbed his nose against mine. I felt a little bit of chafing. Oh, no. My nose was getting chapped. That would never do. I needed my nose.

Rubu pulsed his seed into me and it slid down and swirled with all the other sperm in my intestinal cum lake. It was warm and delicious in this cold climate. I would keep it inside me as long as I possibly could.

And so went the days. So went the weeks. So went the months. Now it was darker outside. All the time. I knew that autumn was descending. The men started coming home earlier from their food expeditions. And they began to build something in the very center of the encampment. An ice structure. They chopped blocks and blocks of ice and piled them on each other. They worked diligently day after day. I was starting to learn their language, which was a comfort. I would soon be able to communicate with them.

One afternoon I walked outside in my warm skins and approached Rubu as he helped lay a block of ice on another block. It looked like they were building a new house. A large new house.

"Igloo?" I asked.

He smiled happily and nodded his head energetically. "Igloo," he affirmed. "Gama Igloo." Of course I had no idea what gama meant.

Little by little the structure began to take shape. It was a very large igloo. Twice as tall as all the others, and the circumference must have been four times that of the other igloos. Then it began to change. They were adding spires and towers. They were carving magnificent gargoyles into the ice. It was gorgeous. It was a home fit for a king. It was gothic. A gothic igloo. It was a little like Notre Dame. And I realized that that's what it was meant to be. A cathedral. A breath-taking ice cathedral. This was going to be their church.

I wasn't familiar with their religion, but I would learn. As I learned their language, I would learn their religion.

A month later it was finished. I heard cheering and yelling outside Rubu's ice hut, and I crawled through the entrance and out into the campground. The whole village was gathered outside the cathedral, noisily celebrating its completion. The cathedral sparkled behind them. They were all drinking fermented whale blubber tea, and I think they were all a little tipsy. When they saw me, they just went wild. They came over and I was lifted into the air on the shoulders of a dozen men. They carried me to the entrance, and one by one we crawled through. I was anxious to see the inside of the building. If it was as impressive as the exterior.

It was. It was dazzling. There were gargoyles carved into every block of ice. Beautiful, detailed creatures with fangs and horns and long tails. The room was vast. More than large enough to hold the entire village for a devotional ceremony. In the very center of the room was a raised mound. Around twenty feet wide and twenty feet long. On top of the mound fur blankets were piled high. It was like a throne. Like a royal bedroom. Someone would be sleeping very warmly and comfortably in that exalted bed. I wondered who.

Then, to my surprise, they carried me up onto the mound and laid me down on the furs. This lavish chamber was for me? Why for me? I just couldn't believe it. The village women brought in hollowed stones and began preparing a feast. The village men went back to their own igloos to get their harps and returned. They sat around my throne strumming their instruments and singing reverential songs. They climbed up on the mound, and I lay with my head in their laps as they slipped tasty morsels into my mouth.

Every once in a while, someone's nose would descend and gently stroke my own. They were all very drunk now. One of the men announced. "Kiji foru keke nam pu," and all the women left and returned to their own igloos. The men turned me over on my stomach and lowered my fur pants. I was used to this. I didn't mind. I wanted it. They all opened their waist cords and let their pants drop to knee level. I'm sure they must have been cold, but they were anxious. Anxious to fuck me. Anxious to stuff their hard peters into my accommodating asshole.

And then it started. The fucking. I no longer needed bear grease. My ass had somehow become self-lubricating. And I was even having orgasms. Many many orgasms. Ass orgasms. Every time a cock shot off in my ass, my asswalls would start to quiver and I could feel my rectum blasting forth a hot clear liquid. The men loved this. They loved feeling my asscunt climaxing around their masterful members.

The first one entered me. Shoop. Shoop. Shoop. Shoop. Shoop. Shoop. Splat. He came in my ass. My ass came on his cock. Then the next one. Shoop. Shoop. Shoop. Shoop. Shoop. Shoop. Splat. Another wet double climax. Another ten of them fucked me. Oh. Oh. My ass was so liquid now. I was a hot ocean of cum. I could hear it surging in waves inside of me. They kept fucking me. They kept fucking me. All of them. Every last one. And the last one was Rubu. I just loved Rubu. He was such a gentleman. He made sure every man got his fuck before he took his. What a sweet guy.

When Rubu shot off in me, and I blasted hot assjuice on his sweet cock, I waited for him to withdraw. As soon as he did, I turned over and threw my arms around his neck and we rubbed noses with great passion and affection. My wonderful Rubu. I loved them all, but I loved Rubu the most. That night all the men stayed in the cathedral and we slept like babies.

As the time passed and I began to understand more words, I realized what had happened. They had coaxed forth a female spirit within a male body. Mine. And apparently this made me holy. This made me a god. This beautiful shimmering gothic ice cathedral had been built just for me. It had been built to worship Walter Annenson. I probably would never write my book. But being a god was so much better than being an anthropologist or an author.

I learned that when they came in every morning and fucked me before hunting and fishing, that they were seeking my divine blessing in their quests. They were paying respect to their deity. If they shot their seed into my holy body, all their wishes would come true. I felt humbled and honored. I would be their god. I would be their benevolent god. If I could make their wishes come true, I would do it.

I was understanding their language fairly well by the time that Rubu told me that I was to preside at a holy ceremony. It seemed that Rubu's handsome muscular young son, Kakupaku had chosen a bride. There would be a wedding. I was unsure as to what my officiating duties were to be. I really didn't know how to conduct a service. There was no holy book. There was only a holy spirit. Me.

On the day of the wedding, everyone gathered inside the cathedral. The whole village. Everyone was dressed in his furry best. The fermented whale blubber tea was flowing like wine. Everybody was socking it down. Some of the men played their harps. Some of them beat on large whale skin drums. The drum beat blasted through the cathedral and made me heady. (I was also drinking the alcoholic tea). Everyone began chanting prayers and incantations. I figured I didn't have to do anything. I just had to be there as a sacred presence. I was wrong.

Several of the men came up onto my central platform. They lowered my pants and stetched me out on the skins, nose up. They separated my legs. Kakupaku now came up and knelt between my splayed legs. He touched his nose to the ground and clasped his hands above his head, as if in deep prayer. He was genuflecting. Then he moved up to my crotch and began stroking my penis. I didn't know what he wanted. I think he wanted me to get hard. But it had been so long since I had used my penis that I wasn't sure if I was still able to erect. My female spirit had just about taken over my entire body.

Kakupaku lowered his face and drew my spongy dick into his warm mouth. It did feel nice. So nice and warm and wet. What has happening? Yes. My dick was getting stiff. Thank the holy spirit (me?) my dick was getting stiff. Kakupaku began licking my balls. Oh, what a nice feeling. That soft gentle tongue running over my sack as he played with my peter. Then his mouth moved back and sucked my rod in. He raised and lowered his head. He raised and lowered his head. I arched my ass up following his mouth as it withdrew. What a treat. My cock hadn't had any attention in such a long time. And now it was getting sucked. Sucked by handsome young Kakupaku who rolled my balls in his gentle hands as he increased his oral suction. He wanted me to come. That was it. He wanted my cum.

Well, if he wanted my cum, he would get my cum. I felt my balls tighten in exquisite pain, and the thick white liquid shot into his mouth. He drank and drank. Then he turned around and opened his mouth so that everyone could witness the thick creamy goo on his tongue. Everybody cheered and screamed. The harps played. The drums beat. The chanting began again. And Kakupaku swallowed my cum. He turned toward me and lowered his nose to mine. We rubbed. If only I could have taken him in my arms and given him a real kiss. A mouth kiss. But that was a nono in this society. No mouth kissing. Sucking and fucking and rubbing noses, yes. Kissing, no. But the mission had been accomplished. Kakupaku had swallowed the sacred essence of the holy spirit. Now he was blessed. He would marry and have many children. I had done my godly duty.

It had been a coming-of-age ceremony, and I happily noted that there were other handsome strapping young men who would soon be coming of age and needing to worship their god, and to drink from the fountain of his male spirit. It would be a great pleasure to bless them.

I think a year must have passed. I think I had been there for a year. And then one day I had a surprise. Rubu returned from his fishing with a surprise for me. I had thought that I might have heard a strange whirring overhead, but it had gone away and I had forgotten. Then I'd heard it again. I was puzzled. The whirring got very close and stopped and I didn't think any more of it until Rubu crawled the opening of my temple, and right behind him was my friend and pilot, Mike Kelley.

"Mike," I cried out joyously. It was so wonderful to see an old familiar face.

"Walter," he yelled happily. We ran toward each other and hugged like children. I wanted to rub his nose with mine, but thought better of it.

"You don't know how long I've been searching for you," he said. "I made trip after trip and couldn't find this village. Then it got to be winter and I stopped. But once spring set in I tried again, and this time I did it. Here you are. Are you all right?"

"Oh, Mike. It's so great to see you. Yes. Yes. I'm fine," I assured him.

"Did you think I'd abandoned you?"

"To tell you the truth, it's been so busy here, I never even thought about it. But hey, man. You're here now. That's all that counts. You're a sight for sore eyes." How had I not thought about Mike in all this time? How had I not even considered that he would come and rescue me?

"Wow, look at this place," He turned a full circle and gazed all around, his gaze rising up to the domed ceiling, taking in the multifarious artistic carvings. "What a place. It's like a palace. It's like an ice palace."

"Not a palace," I corrected him. "It's a cathedral. An ice cathedral."

"It's beautiful. Just beautiful. Is this where they worship?"

"Yes," I answered. "This is where they worship. This is a holy place."

"Wow. What are you doing in here?"

"I live here," I answered modestly.

"You live in a cathedral?"

Again I responded affirmatively.

""How come?" he asked me.

"It seems that I'm they're god."

"You're kidding me, right?" He started laughing hysterically.

"No. I'm quite serious," I assured him. "I'm their god."

"This is hilarious. And what do you do as their god?"

"I'd rather not answer that right now," I said.

He was puzzled. Of course he was puzzled. How could he ever understand my unique situation.

The villagers started bringing in platters of fried meat and fish. Mike and I sat on the raised mound, on my beautiful furs, and ate a hearty lunch. Some of the men, Rubu, Ataata, Atkak, Injak, all they ones who knew Mike from when we first arrived here, joined us. We had a delicious midday feast, and washed the food down with fermented whale blubber tea, until we all got a little tipsy.

I don't think Mike was crazy about the cuisine, but he politely and dutifully consumed it. Smiling and nodding to the others about how delicious it was. He licked his lips. The men were overjoyed with Mike's appreciation.

"We should go soon," Mike said to me.

"I'm not going," I told him. "I'm staying here with my people."

His jaw dropped in shock. "You're staying? What are you, crazy?"

"I have to stay," I explained to him. "They would never never let me leave."

"Do I have to bring up a rescue party to free you?"

"No. They would never let me leave, and I don't want to leave. I want to live the rest of my life here."

"You've flipped out," Mike said, shaking his head. "You're absolutely insane."

"I suppose so," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "But it's what I want. When you get back, please contact the anthropology department at Vandercliff University and explain all this to them."

"They'll never understand. Any more than I do."

"I know. But at least they'll know that I'm not dead. That I'm alive and living happily with my lost tribe."

Rubu and Ataata had begun smoothing out the fur coverlets around us.

"In that case, I suppose I ought to go back," said Mike.

"Stay a little while longer," I urged him. "It's really so good to see an old friend. I hope you'll come up and visit me once in a while."

"Yeah, sure," he said, immediately dismissing the possibility.

Anjak and Injak started speaking to him in their own language. He looked at them blankly. They were telling him to lie down on the furs and relax. Rubu and Ataata started gently slapping the furs, where they wanted him to recline.

"What are they doing?" he asked.

"They want you to enjoy the blessings of their god. They want you to pay your respect to their god."

"But that's you," Mike said.

"Exactly," I answered.

"Well, how do I get blessed? How do I pay my respect?" he asked me. I was almost afraid to tell him.

Anjak and Injak came over and loosened his belt. They pulled his pants and his warm long johns and his short tight white jockey shorts down his legs, until his midsection was exposed to the cold air.

"What are they doing?" Mike asked me in a panicked voice. "Walter. Tell them to stop this."

"I can't," I explained. "It's what they want. It's a ritual we have to perform, or the sun will go down and never rise again."

"This is madness," he sputtered, but he stopped trying to fight them and pull up his pants.

Now Rubu and Ataata undid my waist cord, and lowered my furs. My round ass felt the cold air, once more. They urged me forward and I lay nose down on the warm furs. The four men guided Mike's resisting body over to me, and maneuvered him until he was lying flat along my legs, ass, and back.

"What's happening?" he asked again nervously.

"They want you to fuck me," I explained. "That's how you pay your respect. That's how you get blessed."

"Good lord. I just don't believe this. I don't believe any of this."

"Believe it," I said. "It's very real."

"I'm not going to fuck you, Walter. No way am I going to fuck you."

"I think you have to, Mike," I said gently and patted his hand. "I think you really have to or....."

"Or what?" Mike tried to climb off me, and the men grabbed their fishing spears and pointed them at Mike. Ataata's spear brushed against his soft penis. I saw a slight sweat break out on Mike's forehead.

"Or they might kill you," I said. This was what I had been afraid of.

"Kill me? Why would they kill me?" He couldn't believe that these tribal fisherman who had just provided him with a sumptuous midday feast could turn on him so suddenly.

"They're a religious people," I said. "I'm afraid they may be a little intolerant. If someone didn't have respect for their god... If someone were a non-believer, an infidel, a heretic? Well, they just wouldn't accept that. I think they would be willing to kill for their god."

"But you said you were their god."

"Yes. And if you don't fuck their god, you are insulting their god. That is disrespect. They will not tolerate that. You had better do what they want."

"But I'm not even hard," he sputtered.

"Work on it," I advised.

He reached down and began kneading his penis. I reached my hand back and started pulling it for him. Sometimes a helping hand just.....helps. I felt it growing in my palm. Swelling, stretching out. Getting very long. Getting very thick. As I stroked it, it kept brushing against my pillowy warm soft assglobes. He was getting turned on.

"Put it in," I whispered, and guided it between the cheeks, until the pointy edge touched the rim of my rectum.

"Won't it hurt you?" he asked. "Don't we need a little lube or something?"

"No. We're fine. My body has adjusted. My ass is perfectly capable of lubing itself now." I arched my middle up and speared myself on his enormous rod. My hole just spread itself around his fleshspear. I continued moving up and up until my cheeks hit against his warm abdomen, and I could feel his hairs scratching my cheeks and his heavy balls slapping between my legs.

We were on automatic pilot now. His body knew what to do without me telling him. He stroked down into my ass, and my flesh closed around him. What a great delicious long thick cock. This was a treat. This was dessert. "Unnggghh," I breathed happily.


"Chhhaaccchh," said Mike into my ear. The other men heard him and they smiled and nodded to each other.

kicky1000
kicky1000
847 Followers