The Grade-Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

My penis quickly became erect again as I stared down at Jan's pussy. She had obviously shaved her legs but had stopped when she reached both her crotch and her abdomen. It did not appear that she had ever trimmed her pubic hair. Her incredibly thick, golden curls covered her lower abdomen, then split and flowed down around her pussy, joining again just before her anus. Her pink labia were clearly visible in the middle of her golden meadow. The thin strips of gold which joined in front of her anus didn't look like caterpillars from this perspective.

I resisted an incredibly powerful urge to mate with Jan again. Instead I lifted each leg, one at a time, and I rubbed lotion into her thighs. I could feel individual groups of firm, solid muscle. I was fascinated by the way they felt as I rubbed them with my fingers. I could see from the changes in the appearance of her labia that she was enjoying my touches, too.

By the time my fingers began to brush her pubic hair as I stroked the muscular insides of her thighs, her labia were protruding prominently. She was so aroused that she could no longer lie still. Her hips were making random movements, and she tightened the muscles in her arms and legs every few seconds. In spite of the heat, she appeared to be shivering,

I slowly ran my fingers over Jan's pubic hair, from where it began below her navel to her anus. Her golden hair was thick, curly, and soft. I kept my fingers about a half-inch from her skin, and brushed it gently several times. When I stretched out some of the curls, they were several inches long. They sprang back to a curl of less than an inch when I released them. "Your pussy really is beautiful, Jan. And your hair is as soft as lamb's wool. What's your pet name for it?"

Jan gave me an enigmatic smile. "Doc, you know almost everything about my body. But I'm going to keep that one my little secret. Why don't you guess? You were on the right track earlier!" Her look told me I was going to have a difficult time figuring it out.

I continued stroking her wooly crotch, hoping for inspiration. But I couldn't think of anything I'd said that would tell me her secret. The Golden Fleece was a little too obvious, and didn't really seem to fit her hint. I gave up. "I'll just call it your Golden Lamb of Love. That's much better than pussy, bush, cunt, twat, crack, beaver, slit, trench, or snatch, isn't it?"

Jan snorted and laughed loudly. "Golden Lamb of Love. Doc, there's poetry in your soul, even if you are crude and gross!"

I removed my hand and just looked at Jan. Her entire body was laid out for my inspection, and I couldn't believe the things I was feeling and thinking. She'd offered me her body, and now I was worshiping it. I took a deep breath and resumed her massage.

Finally I stopped rubbing Jan. Her feet were on the floor, her knees were up, and her legs were apart. Her breathing was short and shallow. I lowered my head and stared at her pussy. She couldn't lie completely still, and I heard her making little moans.

Jan was utterly ready. Her labia glistened with her moisture, and the mouth of her vagina was slightly open. I took a long breath and inhaled the essence of her excitement. I moved closer until I knew she could feel my breath blowing cold against her wetness.

"Wha . . . What are you going to do, Doc?" Jan stammered. "I want . . . You can't . . . Oh! You can't put your mouth there! I need . . . Oh!"

Obviously Jan had never been on the receiving end of oral sex. I pressed my face against her crotch and pushed my tongue inside her as far as I could. She tried to pull away, but I grabbed her hips and held on.

"How can you?! God, no! This is . . . sick! Oh! God! Oh!"

I licked and sucked on her labia and Jan gradually began to relax. Her revulsion had momentarily attenuated her excitement, but her arousal quickly began to build again as she became accustomed to the touch of my mouth and tongue on her pussy. I explored her inner and outer labia with my mouth for several minutes. Finally I moved to her clitoris.

I gently pressed my tongue against its hood and began to suck as I had done on Jan's nipples. I felt her clitoris press against my tongue as it came out, and she made that funny cry again, "Noew!" Her hips bucked and jerked against my face.

For several minutes I concentrated on sucking on Jan's clitoris, occasionally rubbing it with my tongue. When she began to writhe on the mat, I knew she had been tortured enough. I slipped two fingers into her and began to slide them in and out as I sucked and licked her clitoris.

Before I could prepare myself, Jan's vagina clamped down on my fingers. She screamed, but the sound almost disappeared when she locked her thighs around my head. She dragged me with her as she rolled partway onto her side and screamed again. She grabbed my head with one hand and shoved my face solidly against her pussy. Her lower body was vibrating against my face, but her legs were so incredibly strong I couldn't pull free. And I couldn't breathe! Even my nose was smashed shut!

I stopped licking and sucking and attempted without success to get air. Jan had been afraid I'd have a stroke or heart attack, but she was probably going to smother me! I pushed at her rigid thighs and tried to pull my head free. It didn't work. Her leg muscles were much too strong for me.

I was almost unconscious and I could see bright flashes of light when Jan finally relaxed enough so that I pull my face away from her and breathe. With my ears uncovered I could hear her loud moans. I pulled my head free and looked at her. She was lying on her side with her knees drawn up. She was crushing her breasts with one hand, and her other hand was clamped between her thighs where my face had been.

I cuddled up against her back and spooned against her. I wrapped one arm over her, slipped my hand under her arm, and gripped her left breast. Her nipple was rigid against my palm. My penis certainly wasn't hard. It had gone limp as I fought to breathe. I held her against me as her body continued to shake.

I took long, deep breaths as Jan slowly came back down. I felt her body relax, and after a few minutes I was surprised when I realized she was sound asleep. For the second time that day I was exhausted, and I didn't struggle as I easily drifted off.

I was awakened when I felt Jan move. I was still clutching her breast. She sat up, then leaned back down to kiss me. "You do taste strange!" She said. "I guess that's my stuff, but it's better when it's fresh." I could see from the angle of the sunlight in the room that we'd been asleep for at least a couple of hours.

We both stood up - and we both groaned. I was stiff in lots of places, and Jan rubbed the insides of her thighs with both hands. I offered to help.

"I think you've done enough!" Jan replied with a short laugh. "I'm sorry I squeezed your head so hard, but it felt so . . . unbelievable! I didn't want it to stop!"

"How 'bout we take another shower and then eat?" I asked. "It's already after 6:00."

We did exactly that, although once again we showered until there was no more hot water. I held her breasts from behind as she shampooed her hair, but she finally made me stop because she wasn't able to concentrate.

Haute cuisine was not on the menu. We each picked a TV dinner from the collection I had in my chest freezer, and I put them in the oven to heat up. After we set the table, we had over a half-hour to wait. We cuddled together on my sofa, and we each drank a couple of beers. They made us both light-headed. We talked about everything that came into our heads. I found myself spending more time looking into her eyes than staring at her breasts and pussy. To use an ancient phrase, I was smitten.

This was definitely not the weekend I had imagined! I had anticipated that we would have a prostitute-customer relationship, with me demanding and receiving sexual services from Jan. After all, hadn't she sold her body to me for a grade? Instead I felt powerful feelings beginning to build inside me, and I knew I should send her away before things got worse.

Of course I didn't. The last time I'd felt emotions like this was when I'd courted my ex- wife, and look how that ended up. I'm a slow learner. Besides, only an idiot could pass up a chance to spend more time with a completely naked Jan! AT least that's what I told myself.

I opened a bottle of wine, and we consumed half of it over our dinners. Rather then run the dishwasher we washed the few items we had used. Even doing the dishes is fun when you're doing it with a naked young woman!

I suggested a walk around my little farm before it got dark. Jan asked for her clothes and I pointed toward her sandals. "Naked?" She asked. "And what about your neighbors? Are those stickery things all over the ground? Are sandals enough?"

"Yep, naked it is!" I replied. "There's nobody around, and it feels, well, so completely free. And I've cleared all of the stickers from my running trails, so we'll walk them, okay?"

As we walked out onto the front porch, the sun was near the horizon, about fifteen minutes from setting. A partial moon was already rising. The air was warm but no longer hot, and a light breeze made soft swishing sounds in the bushes. I took Jan's hand and led her to the start of my short, half-mile loop.

Before Jan relaxed, she carefully looked around to be certain we were alone. She gripped my hand tightly, and we slowly walked along the path. The earth was dry underfoot, but still soft enough to be comfortable. "I wish I'd brought my running shoes!" She whispered. "I'd chase you around and around until I caught you!" She wasn't whispering because she was afraid of being overheard. It was just the sort of romantic atmosphere that requires gentleness. Yes, it was truly romantic.

Jan wrapped herself around me and gave me a hug and a kiss. Then she pulled herself away and took my hand again. I could still feel the sensation of her body against my own and her lips against mine. The orange light from the setting sun made her body glow, and I stopped to stare at her. She held my hand and smiled. She was really getting used to our nudity, and her eyes explored my body, too.

The sun set just before we completed the short loop, and night birds began to call as it quickly got darker. There was a large, ancient wood about a quarter mile away, and once the sun dipped behind the trees, we were in complete shadow. "Shall we walk the long one, too?" I whispered, and Jan kissed hard me in reply.

We had continued talking while we walked the first trail, but neither of us wanted to interrupt the stillness of the night with words. It was simply too beautiful.

My two-mile loop was completely in shadow except where the rising moon cast its light between stands of trees. Jan released my hand and put her arm around my waist. I reached around her muscular hip and pulled her against me. We walked slowly, and it took ninety minutes to get back to the porch.

Because we were walking slowly and quietly, we surprised quite a few rabbits, a racoon, and a small herd of deer. We saw the shadow of a large owl as he flew over. Jan was like a little girl. She had never seen wild animals before, and her happiness was contagious. I kept stopping to kiss and cuddle her.

I also stopped several times just to stare at Jan in the moonlight. Her body was bathed in pale light, but her eyes sparkled. She was overwhelming beautiful. Once again I heard a voice saying, "Stop this! Take her home! NOW!" But I ignored it. She was absolutely irresistible.

Except for a light in the kitchen, my house was dark when we completed out walk. As we headed toward the dark bedroom and bath, Jan said, "Isn't it my turn to give you a rub?" The way she said "rub" made clear that she was going to do far more than that! I quickly agreed. But first we needed to clean up again.

My suspicions about her intentions were confirmed when Jan spent a lot of time shampooing, rinsing, and fondling my genitals. We took what was, for us, a quick shower, and as soon as we dried off, Jan led me by the hand to the living room. She found a light and turned it on, then gasped. "You don't have any curtains! Anybody could see in!" She quickly covered her breasts and furry triangle with her hands as she turned away from the window.

"Jan, we're safe on that account. I don't have any neighbors for two miles in any direction, and they aren't dumb enough to try to cross the woods and fields at night. If they drive up, we'll hear them long before they get to the house." Jan looked into my eyes to be certain I was telling the truth, then she laughed. She dropped her hands and then stood in front of the curtainless window, shamelessly exposing herself - to nobody! When she turned around her face was bright with excitement. I was so happy to be with her I felt my heart pounding in my chest.

Once again I had managed to hide the scratches on my back as we showered, but as I lay down on my stomach, Jan inhaled quickly. "Oh my God! Did I do that? Oh, Doc! I'm so sorry! God, they're bleeding!" I suspected the scratches were simply oozing blood after the heat of the shower, but I loved the attention anyway!

"Yeah, you're a real tigress, Jan! We've only done it once, and you've already tried to skin me! But there's a tube of antibiotic cream on the table over there, and that should help."

Jan retrieved the cream I'd indicated, and she knelt down around my hips. I could feel her soft pubic hair rubbing against my behind. Her gentle hands began to rub the antiseptic into my scratches and all over my back.

After a couple of minutes she asked, "Okay, we only did it once. Did I do this to you while you were carrying me or when we were on the porch? My . . . memories seem to run together about all that."

"Tell me what you remember, Jan. I'd like to know how it felt to you."

"You're kidding, right? I couldn't believe how it felt! When you started forcing yourself into me I went off like a rocket! I've never . . . felt anything like that! And it really didn't stop. I think I had a couple more before you came inside me, but I'm not sure. I just remember how incredible it felt to have you moving inside me. Then I remember that you almost crushed me after you screamed."

"So when do you think you clawed me, Jan?"

Jan was silent for a few seconds. "Probably while you were carrying me. I remember trying to pull your entire body inside of me - like that's possible, sure! - but I didn't want the pleasure to stop. Am I right?"

"Yeah. You were screaming like you were being killed, and your body was shaking all over. Then all of a sudden you dug your nails into me. You were having such a good climax I didn't mind. Hell, mine was just as powerful when we finished on the porch."

Jan's fingers continued to rub my back, but she didn't say anything. I heard the refrigerator cycle on and off, but there was no other sound in the house. She massaged my arms and shoulders too, and she muttered, "Mmm. Nice muscles!" a couple of times.

When Jan began to massage my legs, I got hard again. My penis poked down between my legs toward where she was squatting over them. As she pulled my cheeks apart, she described my crotch. "You've got a twisted mess of brown weeds next to a little brown hole. And there's that strange looking pink tree sticking out of everything!" I obviously didn't rate caterpillars!

"Okay, you've stopped bleeding. Roll over." Jan ordered, and as I did so my penis stuck straight up into the air. "Now how am I going to rub your chest with that odd- looking tree in the way. Now let me see . . ."

Jan was both creative and innovative. She knelt over my hips, then pushed herself up my body until my "tree" was bent toward my head. Then she sat down firmly on me. I could feel her fuzzy pubic hair on my scrotum and on the base of my penis. I moaned and she giggled. "Just wait! You're gonna get yours, Doc!"

Jan took her time massaging my chest and arms, but it drove me wild. I had good muscle definition from my daily workouts, and she traced each muscle as she rubbed. Of course each time she leaned forward and then sat back, she rubbed her crotch along my penis. Pre-cum was running freely down its shaft.

Jan's nipples were dark and poking out. Her breasts jiggled as she rubbed me. The sight of her naked body and the feel of her hands kept me aroused without sending me over the top. But just barely. I could feel pressure building deep inside at the base of my penis.

Jan was surprised at the condition of my abdomen. She traced the individual muscles with her fingers and smiled. "You've been working on your abs, haven't you Doc?" I nodded. I wasn't sure I could speak coherently. My legs and arms were beginning to twitch, and her touching me so close to my groin only made my excitement more intense.

Jan rubbed my legs quickly, but her attention finally fell to my genitals. When she began to rub lotion on my balls and shaft, I almost ejaculated. I sat up and pressed her hand against the base of my penis. "There! Press there. Hard." I croaked out. "You can stop me from ejaculating."

Jan raised her eyebrows and gave her "Really?" look I knew so well from class. I usually worked another example problem when she had that look on her face. This time I just nodded. She smiled in triumph.

Jan didn't have the techniques mastered yet, and she pressed the base of my penis more than necessary. But what she lacked in expertise she more than made up for in youthful enthusiasm.

I had closed my eyes, and I only realized she was kissing and sucking my penis when I felt the sudden change of sensation. She got me so excited I lifted my hips off the mat a half-dozen times only to have her stop my ejaculation. I heard her ask something, but it wasn't clear since she was talking with my penis in her mouth. She repeated herself. "Is it okay if I try to swallow it? Your stuff I mean?"

Okay? Hell yes! I nodded and she licked and sucked on the head of my penis while one slippery hand rubbed up and down my shaft and the other fondled my balls. I felt my climax building, and I thrust my hips off the cushions yet again. I closed my eyes as burning and tingling began to spread through my groin.

At that moment Jan pushed a greasy finger into my anus and began to rub my prostate. I opened my eyes and she was staring directly at me, my penis halfway into her mouth. I felt my body tense and squirt several times as I screamed. The sensations seemed to go on and on. I'd never experienced a climax like it before - not even earlier when we were on the porch. It wasn't better or worse - just completely different. But no less intense.

Jan continued to suck and fondle my penis until it was finally flaccid. She crawled up my body and leaned down to kiss me. I reached up and rubbed her breasts and she grinned. I could see my cum on her lips. Her kiss had a wonderful taste I'll never forget as she allowed a large wad of my cum to slide into my mouth.

We kissed until I couldn't feel any more cum in my mouth. "I thought YOU were going to swallow it, Jan!"

"I only agreed to try! Besides, I wanted to share it with you! Wasn't that fun?"

Before I could answer she got to her feet, then stood over me, so that I could see her pussy directly over me as I looked up. I could see that she was wet, and I knew she was deliberately showing me that fact. "Well I guess you're right about the neighbors!" She said. "If they were close by, they'd all be here right now to find out who was killing you!"

"Did I scream loud?"

"No-o-o-o-o-o! Loud doesn't cover it! Is a foghorn loud? Is a siren loud? Is dynamite loud? Is . . ."

"I get the idea, Jan! Thanks for a truly incredible . . . something! I'm not sure I can get up."

"Well, we're both all sweaty, so we need to take another shower. And it's getting late, so we need to get to bed. I can't wait to see what you have planned for tomorrow!"

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers