The Grade-Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers

I rolled over onto my hands and knees and managed to stand amid a number of "poor, tired old man" comments from Jan. We had a quick, fun shower. She playfully stimulated my penis until I was hard, then she kissed me. "Now we can get out!" She said. As soon as we were dried off, I picked her up and carried her to my bed. She remarked that I wasn't as old and decrepit as she had said.

"I'm too tired to fuck you, Jan. But I want to fall asleep with my penis inside you." I laid her on the bed and positioned myself between her legs in the missionary position.

In the dim moonlight coming in the window, I could see Jan looking carefully into my eyes. I felt something stir deep inside my soul. I was afraid to blink for fear that it would end the wordless communication our eyes had established. I was acutely aware of the closeness of her body to mine. I could sense that she was telling me more than words could express.

Without blinking she whispered in a throaty voice, "I don't mean to correct the professor, but I don't think we can ever again just fuck, can we? Aren't we going to make love from now on?" If I hadn't previously known I was in trouble, I surely did now. I nodded and she smiled at me. Men have killed each other when women have smiled like that.

She closed her eyes and her entire body moved against mine as she kissed me. I very slowly began to press my penis against her slit. I could feel her opening herself to take me inside, inch by inch. When I was completely inside her, I rolled us both over and held her on top of me. "Now we can go to sleep. Goodnight, Jan!"

She kissed me and laid her head on my chest. I felt her squeeze my penis by tightening her abdominal muscles several times as we both quickly relaxed and began to fall asleep. I was asleep when I thought I heard her whisper, "Goodnight, my love." But it was probably just a dream.

Several hours later I awoke and carefully pulled the sheet over us. My penis had come out of Jan, but she was gently clutching it and my balls with one hand. We were wrapped around each other, face-to-face, her head against my chest. My ex-wife had never slept with me like that. She had always rolled over and faced away from me. I pulled Jan even closer against me kissed the top of her head. I whispered, "Goodnight to you, my love." And fell asleep breathing in the scent of her hair.

"The Grade-Whore: Ch. 2 Passions Erupt" recounts the conclusion to this story.

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,107 Followers