The Grade-Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
The conclusion to "The Grade-Whore".
13.6k words
4.83
404.1k
67

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers

The conclusion to The Grade-Whore: Ch. 1 Bargain Accepted

Author's Note: This submission is not intended to stand alone. Please first read "The Grade-Whore: Ch. 1 Bargain Accepted" by LeoDavis,

SATURDAY: LUST IS NOT ENOUGH

Shortly after dawn Jan got up and went to the bathroom. She had to peel herself off me because we were still intertwined. I could still feel the impression of her body against mine, and her scent clung to the sheets. I was in a hazy, not-quite-awake-but- not-asleep state, and I allowed myself to fully enjoy the physical and emotional sensations of euphoria that were swirling through me. The difference in our ages didn't enter my consciousness. I was certain that my complete infatuation with Jan was quickly becoming love.

I heard Jan run water into a glass, and I assumed she was taking her pill. She cleaned her teeth and returned to bed. I pretended I was asleep as she tried to wrap herself around me again without waking me up. Her body was warm and soft, and my emotions consumed me as she began to snuggle against me.

My abrupt erection gave me away. "You're awake, you faker! Now go to the bathroom and clean your teeth and come back to bed! It's time to finish what you started last night!"

"Yes, Ma'am!" I muttered. I stumbled to the bathroom and did as she had ordered. I certainly wasn't going to argue with her! But with wakefulness came a return to reality. What the hell was I thinking, anyway? She was so damned young!

When I returned to the bed, Jan was lying on her back with her knees pulled up and her legs apart. Her pink pussy lips were already getting wet. I stood at the foot of the bed and stared at her body. Her thick, golden curls framed her pink sex, then flowed up, around, and into a triangle on her lower abdomen. I gazed up her trim muscular body and then back and forth between her proud, perky breasts. When I looked into her face our eyes locked. She was smiling. All traces of common sense vanished, and the emotional euphoria returned.

As I had done a few hours earlier, I positioned myself for the missionary position. We continued to gaze into each other's eyes. With the head of my penis gently touching her opening, I began to suck Jan's nipples, first one, then the other. After several minutes I leaned forward to kiss her mouth, and she lifted off the bed, pulling about a third of my penis inside her. I was leaning on my elbows, so I rubbed one breast with each hand as I kissed her. I began a slow in-and-out motion with my hips. Her eyes remained wide open and staring into mine.

Each in-stroke gained me additional depth, and I steadily approached complete penetration. Jan was deliberately squeezing my penis, and I coordinated my motions with hers. Once again I felt her uterus moving aside to accommodate me, and then our bodies pressed together. She wrapped her legs around my waist and held me inside her as she continued to squeeze my penis. We both finally closed our eyes.

"I've never done it slowly before." Jan whispered against my lips. "But I knew it would feel . . . incredible. You just fit so . . . completely and perfectly inside me. Yesterday was wonderful, and I . . . " I pulled gently on both of her nipples and she groaned, then kissed me again. I sucked her tongue inside my mouth. It tasted of toothpaste.

"Oh! I don't want this to ever end!" Jan moaned. She clearly enjoyed the fullness of complete penetration, so I stayed inside her. I stimulated her clitoris by lifting upward against her with my penis, and twisting. I followed her pattern of squeezing, but I added my own rhythm to our dance of love. I rubbed her sensitive breasts and nipples in time with twists against her clitoris. It didn't take long.

Jan's vagina began to squeeze my penis faster and faster, in time with my stimulation. I slowly picked up the pace, and she promptly climaxed. I had kept sucking on her tongue so she couldn't pull it away, and she screamed against my lips as her orgasm rippled violently through her abdomen and into my own.

Because of our sexual activities the day before, I was not in immediate danger of ejaculating. But the sensations traveling up my penis were slowly getting me there. I released Jan's tongue and sucked on her lips. As the pulsing around my penis diminished, she kissed me, hard. "That was really special!" She whispered. "Thank you!"

"We're not done yet." I whispered against her nipples as I returned my mouth to her breasts. "Just relax and enjoy the ride."

"Yes . . . Professor!" Jan said in a sultry voice. "Teach me another lesson!"

I wasn't absolutely certain what was really going on between us, but whatever it was, it was sexy as hell. In this position I could measure Jan's level of arousal by the way she squeezed my penis. Or so I thought.

I brought Jan about two-thirds of the way to climax, then stopped rubbing her nipples and gave her several short, quick thrusts with my penis. I couldn't easily detect her reaction, so I repeated everything several times.

Then I did my thrusts as I sucked on one of Jan's nipples and pinched the other. She jerked her hips so hard and fast I almost fell off the bed. She pushed up against me and pulled me deep inside her with her legs each time I pulled myself several inches out of her. She kept building her arousal, higher and higher. She had become a mating female animal, and she wanted my penis to stay inside her body. I could feel her firm uterus rubbing against my erection, even when I wasn't moving inside her.

Finally the friction on my penis was too much to resist, and I ejaculated in a violent squirt. Before I could ejaculate again, Jan arched her back and screamed louder than I'd ever heard her before. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and crushed me against her breasts. We both screamed as I ejaculated two or three more times. I repeatedly shoved her hips against the bed, and she repeatedly shoved me back up with powerful thrusts of her own hips. The bed squeaked and groaned in time with our movements.

With my elbows on the bed I didn't crush Jan as I collapsed on top of her. She was still able to breathe as I slowly regained the ability to see. I had nearly lost consciousness. I didn't realize how fast my heart was beating until I felt it downshift and begin to beat at something close to its usual pace. Jan was smiling as she peppered my mouth with kisses. Her face was streaked with tears. "That felt incredible, Doc! It was . . . fun! I felt the warmth each time you came inside me."

"Why are you crying?"

"Dummy! You really don't really have to ask, do you?"

Post-play lasted for a long time. I was surprised when I realized I was still erect inside Jan. She realized it too. "Can you go again?" She asked.

"No way!" I said. "Let's just enjoy how it feels to hold each other like this. I don't know why I'm still hard, but I can't do any more right now!"

Several minutes later we were both more relaxed, although I was still fully erect inside Jan's vagina. "God! We're drenched! I feel like I just played a hard three-set match on a hot day! Only better! And your back is really sticky."

I felt Jan rubbing my back, and the expression on her face was one of confusion. She lifted her right hand from my back and held it up so she could see it. "Oh my God! It's covered with blood! You're bleeding!"

"I'll live, I think. But when you let yourself get excited, you go all the way!"

"I can't lie her knowing your back is covered with blood. I don't want you to come out of me, but I guess you'd better."

I kissed Jan and we stared into each other's eyes as I slowly pulled my penis out of her. She squeezed it as hard as she could. Finally he squirted free. "I suddenly feel empty." She whispered. "I like it so much better inside me. I fell asleep really happy last night."

"Not it. Him. The Boss!" I corrected and Jan laughed. We looked down at her pussy and watched her vagina slowly close. Semen and vaginal fluid were coming out of her in little busts as her abdomen continued to quiver. Her golden curls were streaked with our mixture. I reached my hand down and wiped it from her anus to her clitoris, coating my fingers with our combination of sex juice. Jan's pussy rippled and she moaned as I did so. She was obviously still extremely aroused.

I slowly leaned back on top of Jan and pushed my fingers toward her mouth. She was holding her slightly bloody hands apart and made no effort to stop me. I smeared her lips with the mixture, then kissed her. She ignored the blood and grabbed me again. She squeezed me hard against her body as we rubbed our tongues and lips together.

"Thank you, Doc. That was even better than I'd hoped." She whispered when there was only a faint, lingering taste of our sex on our lips. "Now get off me so we can shower off and I'll put antiseptic on your back. Then we eat. I'm starved!"

After our shower Jan took care of my back. Then, in an incredibly intimate and loving act, she shaved my face. Men, if you've never been shaved by a naked woman before, let me recommend it to you! I stared into her eyes as she concentrated on what she was doing, and every so often she would look into mine and smile. The way I felt at those moments I would have done anything she had asked. Anything. I knew I was far, far beyond infatuation. What kind of fool feels that way after less than a day of sex?

I heated up some frozen sausage and cooked us some eggs. Yes, Jan was hungry. She ate three of each. We finished breakfast with toast and coffee. But our relationship had clearly changed. When I cooked the eggs, she kept her body touching mine. As we ate, she pulled her chair close so that our bodies touched. We shared kisses and caresses every few seconds. We laughed and giggled about silly things. As impossibly wrong and inappropriate as it was, we had become real lovers. We were falling in love with each other in a relationship that had no future, but we ignored the future and enjoyed the present to the fullest.

Rather than voice the obvious problem with our ages, we explored our feelings and sensations. I had never felt anything like this before, not even when I had thought I was in love with my lesbian ex-wife. Love! All-consuming, intense, impossible love. And Jan was a freshman child and I planned to retire within a decade.

After our leisurely, loving breakfast we worked out together in my exercise room. Sweat was soon pouring off our naked bodies, and whenever we moved between machines we kissed each other. Jan's lips tasted salty, and the scent of our fresh sweat was primitively erotic. I teased her wet breasts until her nipples stood out. "This is so . . . raw, so primal!" She whispered against my mouth. She slid her hand up and down my side. "Your sweat smells so . . . Well, it excites me! But stop! I can't do my reps with your hands on my breasts!" A few minutes later as Jan was riding the exercise bike I came up behind her and slipped my hand under her crotch, between it and the seat. She moaned as I cupped her pussy with my fingers curled around her pubic bone. Her pubic hair was wet with sweat. She giggled and groaned. "You're really driving me insane. You know that?" She muttered, but she kept peddling. My thumb was rubbing the smooth skin between her vagina and her anus, and her hip movements quickly became more sexual than bike-riding.

Moments later my thumb slipped inside Jan, and for the first time I found her G-spot. As she peddled, her body twisted back and forth, causing my fingers to rub her clitoris and my thumb to rub her spot. It drove her wild. Her violent, twisting hip thrusts forced her to stop peddling. "You're a sex fiend!" She screamed.

Jan leaped off the bike and wrapped her sweaty body around mine, much as she had held me the day before when I had carried her across the field. Her kisses were hard and frantic. Her hips wiggled against my erection, clearly trying to slide The Boss inside her. I took several steps and held her against a wall. I lifted her hips and she easily pulled my penis completely inside her. Once again we mated standing up, covered in slippery sweat that made little "splat" sounds as it dripped onto the floor. She couldn't lean her head back, and when she climaxed she screamed directly into my mouth as I kissed and sucked on her lips.

Jan threw her entire body into her orgasm, and her leg and arm motions made it difficult for me to hold her against the wall. When her excitement finally died down, she clung to me and squeezed. My penis remained erect inside her as I pressed her against the wall. I hadn't climaxed, but I didn't care. I was making love to a woman I was falling in love with, not fucking my sex toy. I had no idea I could have been any part of an orgasm as exciting as hers! My elaborate plans for the weekend were completely shot to hell. I truly wanted to please and pleasure Jan, not destroy her.

Eventually my legs began to tire, and Jan laughed. "I can't believe you can hold me up like this for so long! And feeling you inside me like this . . . I don't know how to describe how good it feels!" She kissed me, then pulled her mouth away. "But you'd better pull The Boss out of . . . where he is before you fall down!" She'd almost told me her pet name for her pussy! Well, maybe she would do so later.

I lifted Jan's hips and pulled her off me with a wet slurping sound, then lowered her so that The Boss, still sticky with her juices, slid between our bodies. Her legs were even more shaky than mine! We helped each other walk into the bedroom and finally into the shower. We cooled off by sitting wrapped around each other in the bottom of the tub, alternately running water over us, then turning it off while we cuddled, kissed, and talked. We were in there a long time, becoming increasingly more in tune with each other, physically and emotionally.

We shared an intimate lunch, spiced with constant kissing and caressing. After a quick bathroom break and teeth-cleaning, I decided to show Jan what I'd purchased for her weekend with me. I took her into the tiny spare bedroom I used as my at-home office and study. Everything was spread out on top of my desk. She gasped, then looked into my eyes. "What are you going to do to me?" She asked. Her eyes were filled with concern, not affection.

"Jan, I knew I couldn't have sex with you for three straight days. So I decided I would force you to remain aroused with these things. After all, you didn't have a choice, did you? I could have done anything I wanted to you."

"Past tense? Subjunctive mood? So you really mean you're NOT going to . . . torture me with this stuff? Why . . . Has something changed?" She gave me a come-hither look that was so incredibly loving I stopped breathing.

I pulled her against me. "You know it has, Jan! I l-l-like you too much to take that kind of advantage of you, although I'll admit the idea really turned me on. But not now. My . . . emotional feelings for you are much too intense."

Jan buried her face in my chest and I could feel her crying. Why? Was it something I said? "When you undressed in my office, I couldn't control my reaction." I said. "But now it's like you said. I can't fuck you anymore. I want to make love to you, but only if you want to make love to me. I'm going to keep you here until Monday, but I'm not going to force you to do anything. Well, I'm going to keep you naked! But that's all! If you don't want to have sex again, I won't force you to."

Jan's crying slowed, but she was still sniffling against my chest. "I don't know how your other professors reacted when you seduced them, but I . . ."

"YOU ASSHOLE!" Jan suddenly yelled. "You don't know how hard it was for me to act so trashy! You've been a friend, not just a professor! But I really had to get a better grade or I couldn't come back next semester. You're the ONLY male friend I have since I broke up with Chuck! And I felt so guilty because I took advantage of you, but I had to do it!"

I smiled at Jan's outburst. "Well, you did an exceptionally good job of acting the slut. I figured you had lots of practice. In fact several of my colleagues had commented how much they'd like to crawl between your thighs."

Jan tried to act angry, but she saw the look on my face and began to giggle. "Well, I have to admit you surprised me, too! I figured you MIGHT be able to do it once a day - tops. I knew you weren't married, and I really liked you, so even though you're an old fart, I figured I could somehow endure it!"

I held Jan close and we laughed and kissed. "Let your 'old fart' show you the things he bought. Maybe we can still play with some of them."

Jan fingered several of my toys, then picked up a small book with the title, "Illustrated Guide to Sexual Positions" with subtitle, "Instructions for Maximal Marital Satisfaction." She began to leaf through it. "God! These aren't drawing! They're photographs!" I could see her beginning to blush. Then she started to giggle. "Both of them are bald! They don't have any pubic hair! They both look like little kids, only bigger!"

Jan was looking at a series of pictures showing doggy-style mating. "Maybe it makes it easier for the reader to understand all the details. See how clear it is? Would you like to try some of them? Like this one?" I asked.

"M-m-m-maybe!" Jan's blush ran almost to her waist. "What's this other stuff?" I noticed that she held on to the sex manual.

I handed her another of my purchases. "This almost looks like The Boss!" She exclaimed. "Is this a vibrator inside it?"

I nodded. "I planned to turn it on and fuck you with it. I figured I could get you to have climaxes that way if I couldn't bring The Boss back to life."

Jan looked directly into my eyes. "As good as those I've already had?" She whispered. I shook my head, and she kissed me. "Maybe we can try it anyway. It might be fun!" She laughed at the expression on my face. She waved the dildo in front of my face. "Don't worry! This won't replace The Boss! Nothing could do that!"

I moved on. "These are special cords that will hold you tight but won't cut into your skin. They fasten to the underside of the bed so that you are completely helpless."

Jan's eyes opened wide and she looked slightly shocked. "You were really . . .?"

I nodded. "And this blindfold completes the set. You wouldn't be able to see what was coming next."

Jan shuddered, making her breasts shake invitingly. "That's sick! That's disgusting! How could you . . .?"

"Control, Jan. It would give me complete control. And power over you. According to the book you're holding, the person restrained sometimes has incredibly powerful climaxes." Jan flipped through the pages until she found pictures of both the man and the woman, tied to a bed, screaming in apparently overpoweringly powerful orgasms.

Jan was visibly trembling when she turned back to the desk. "And these things? With the wires coming out?"

"Radio-controlled vibrators. The egg-shaped one for your Golden Lamb of Love, and the longer, thin one for your anus. Then I could turn them on and off with these controllers." I demonstrated, and the vibrators both wiggled and danced on the desk.

Jan laughed, but it sounded slightly forced. "So if you couldn't get it up and were too tired to fuck me with the penis-shaped one, you could just push those buttons and get me off? Was that the plan?"

Jan looked at me and I felt my face get hot as I blushed. "Yes, Jan. I'm sorry, but yes, that was my plan."

Jan shook her head and muttered something I couldn't hear. She picked up the last item. "And what's this thing?"

"A butt plug. It's to stretch you open. You know. To help prepare you for anal intercourse."

Jan laughed and blushed. "Can't you picture me walking around stark naked with that sticking out of my ass?" Then she froze. "You were going to fuck me in my ASS?"

LeoDavis
LeoDavis
1,106 Followers