The Graduate

Story Info
She gets a surprise for graduation.
2.5k words
4.39
54.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandiR
RandiR
6 Followers

Every time I passed his door I would start to sweat. I know he watched me as I walked by. I could feel his eyes burning into my skin. When sixth period rolled around I was always in a panic. My stomach would churn and my crotch would tingle just knowing that I would be in the same room with him for forty-five minutes. But he was my teacher for God’s sake!

How can I describe him? He was about six feet tall. The perfect height. He was about twenty-five. His eyes were the most remarkable blue I have ever seen. His hair was dark brown and wavy. He was the baseball coach and when he was in that uniform. . . . God I wanted him so bad! But he was my teacher.

Sixth period. Debate class. He said he wanted to know what made us tick. But every time he looked at me my heart stopped, my throat swelled and I couldn’t speak.

“The drinking age,” he announced one day. “The pro side will argue that the legal age should be twenty-one. The con side will argue that the legal age should be eighteen.” He divided the room in half. “Pro side first. Any volunteers?”

The debate went on and on. I couldn’t concentrate on the argument. I heard only the sound of his voice. His lovely voice. I doodled on my notebook.

“Miss Montgomery,” he said suddenly.

I sat up quickly. What had I missed? I stared blankly at him.

“What do you think of Mr. Waters’ argument that an eighteen-year-old is incapable of responsibly consuming alcoholic beverages?” he asked leaning slightly on my desk.

Did he know what he was doing to me being that close? How could I possibly respond with him standing just inches away? I could smell his cologne.

“Are you eighteen, Miss Montgomery?” he asked.

“N-no,” I stammered. “Not until graduation day.”

He thought for a moment. “So in roughly two weeks you’ll be eighteen. Do you think you’d be able to drink responsibly if that were the legal age in this state?”

“I don’t know,” I hesitated.

He touched my arm slightly. I hoped he couldn’t feel the shivers going through my body. His hand lingered on my arm. “Anyone care to help Miss Montgomery out?”

I was frozen for the rest of class. I couldn’t move. I could still feel his hand on my arm.

As I drove home past the baseball field I saw him talking to the opposing coach. His tight baseball pants over his muscular legs and butt. He looked in my direction but I couldn’t tell if he was looking at me.

I saw him walking down the hall a few days later. He had a walk that screamed confidence but not arrogance. He didn’t strut. He had a beautiful walk and I could imagine him in those tight baseball pants. He stopped to talk to someone and caught me looking at him. He smiled and I foolishly blushed and ran off.

I dreaded sixth period that day. How would I face him? I tried ducking into class quickly.

“Good afternoon, Miss Montgomery,” he smiled as I sneaked by.

I felt my face turn red. If he only knew what he was doing to me.

It was the last full day of school so we weren’t doing any work in the class. We were given free time to study for our finals. I, of course, couldn’t think about my finals. I was sitting in a classroom only fifteen feet from him.

I knew I had to get my act together. Concentrate on English, I told myself. But myself wanted to doodle his name over and over again. I even practiced signing my name as if we were married. Angela Bennett. Angela Montgomery Bennett. When the bell rang I grudgingly got up. I knew I wouldn’t see him again after this. I would graduate (if I could keep my mind on passing my tests) and go on to college. He would be here at school.

I couldn’t look at him as I walked out of the room but I could feel him staring at me. “Good luck on your finals, Miss Montgomery,” he said. I could only smile -- and blush.

I work in a grocery store and he came in to buy a six-pack of beer. He was wearing shorts and a tank top. Those muscular tanned shoulders and legs. His butt looked even better in shorts. He had been playing basketball and needed some refreshment, he said. He told me he thought we worked on commission when I asked him why he waited behind some lady with a two hundred dollar order instead of going through the express lane. And then he winked at me and flashed an amazing smile. My legs almost gave out on me.

A few nights later he was back in the store. He needed food in the house, he explained. He was expecting company. A lady, he confided. My heart sank. Why did he feel the need to tell me this? I didn’t want to know this. I frowned.

“Cheer up,” he told me. “Tomorrow night’s graduation.” Then he gave me that amazing smile again. “The first day of the rest of your life.”

To tell you the truth I wasn’t sure I had passed everything until I got to graduation and lined up with everyone else. I hadn’t been able to study. I had him on my mind and somehow English and math and history weren’t able to push through.

When they announced my name I didn’t know if I should laugh or cry. Maybe in the back of my mind I had tried to fail so I could stay another year here with him. I shook my head. You heard him, I told myself. He’s expecting company -- a lady.

After graduation I met my parents for the obligatory pictures with the graduate. I was meeting friends at a party so I dropped off my cap and gown on the way to my car. Several people beeped their horns and waved at me. We were probably all headed to the same parties.

I walked around a van and saw him leaning against my car waiting for me. He pulled some flowers from behind his back. He kissed me lightly on the cheek. “Congratulations,” he said softly. “You’re a graduate.”

I was so completely flustered by his kiss that I dropped the flowers on the ground.

He picked them up and handed them to me again. “And, if I’m not mistaken, happy birthday.”

I managed to say thank you.

“You’re now completely legal,” he added. With that he took my hand and pulled me closer. “And this won’t be a teacher-student relationship.” He kissed me.

Now I really didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. I collapsed in his arms and held him. His muscles rippled under his shirt as he rubbed my back.

“I’d like to take you home with me if that’s okay,” he said.

Suddenly I remembered his shopping trip. “But I thought you said you were expecting company. A lady.”

“I am,” he smiled. “You.”

I laughed. I had been jealous of myself.

He held me close to him during the ride to his house. His cologne was intoxicating. He stroked my hair as I snuggled next to him. Who would have thought that I would spend graduation night -- or any night for that matter -- with this wonderful man?

I confess. I knew where his house was. I had driven by it six or seven hundred times in the past few months. If he ever knew he didn’t give any indication.

When he closed the door he held me in his arms and kissed me. A long sensual kiss that seemed to last forever. Then he led me to the couch.

“Promise me you’ll tell me if I’m moving too fast for you.”

My body was ready to jump out of its skin. Everything was tingling at his touch. “I will,” I gasped.

His tongue parted my lips and made slow circles in my mouth. His hands rubbed my shoulders and ran down to my thighs.

I ran my fingers through his thick hair. I had never kissed anyone like this before. Never had such intense feelings before. He broke the kiss and started nibbling my neck. My body arched involuntarily pushing me closer to him.

I gasped for air, “Mr. Ben. . .”

“Mark,” he breathed. “Mark.”

I could feel the bulge in his pants. “Mark, I’ve never done this before.”

“I’m sorry,” he whispered in my ear. “I’m sorry. It’s just that . . .” He pulled away and looked at me. “I’ve wanted you for so long.”

I laced my fingers through his and kissed the back of his hand. “I have wanted you for a long time, too. I can’t believe I’m actually here.”

He pulled me close again and held me. “I don’t want to rush you.” He stroked my cheek and rocked me.

My hand moved to the bulge in his pants. I rubbed it slowly. “Just go slow with me,” I told him. “I want to make love to you.”

He groaned as I unzipped his pants and reached in his shorts. “For someone who has never done this before you sure know what you’re doing,” he gasped. He kicked off his shoes and helped me free him from his pants.

I looked at him lying on the couch naked from the waist down. He was incredible. His cock was about eight inches long and I could barely get my hand around it. How was this monster going to fit inside me?

As I licked his cock he ran his hands up under my dress. He found the edge of my panties and slipped his hand inside. His fingers played with the lips of my slit and it was my turn to moan.

“Do you like that?” he asked as his fingers slid inside me.

“Oh god,” I gasped.

He lifted my face from his cock and stood up. “Come upstairs with me. I want to make love to you in bed.”

My legs were wobbly as he helped me up the stairs. He laid me on the bed and pulled his shirt over his head. He was now completely naked in front of me. His cock standing straight out from his well-muscled body. He crawled toward me on the bed.

“It just doesn’t seem fair,” he said. “I don’t have any clothes on but you do.”

He pulled my dress up and wrapped his fingers around my panties, brushing against my clit in the process. Slowly he removed my panties. He stuck his head under my dress and I could feel his breath on my thighs. I squirmed as his tongue made contact with my pussy. His tongue teased my clit and then he plunged it deep inside me.

My back arched and pushed his face deeper. I started moving in time with his tongue. A feeling so intense was building inside me I thought I would stop breathing. I wrapped my legs around his head as the first orgasm washed over me.

His face emerged from under my dress. He licked his lips and smiled at me while I tried to catch my breath. He kissed me and whispered, “Help me with your dress.”

I sat up and he unbuttoned my dress. He kissed my shoulders as he pulled the dress off. Then he kissed my neck and down my spine causing my back to arch again. He undid the clasp on my bra and let it fall forward. I felt his cock against my back as he reached around to hold my breasts. I rubbed my hands over his as he massaged my nipples. He kissed my neck. “Mmmmm,” he whispered.

He laid me down on the bed again. He sat back and looked at me. “Wow,” he said finally. “You’re even more beautiful than I imagined.”

I blushed, wondering if he had been dreaming of me as much as I had been dreaming of him.

He snuggled next to me, his cock resting on my thigh, and kissed me again. His tongue explored my mouth while his hands explored my body.

I broke the kiss this time and began to kiss his neck and chest. He rolled onto his back, the wonderful cock standing straight up now. I ran my tongue down his chest, down his stomach and to the top of the tuft of dark brown hair above his cock. He squirmed as my fingers ran through the hair.

I kissed the tip of his penis and licked down the shaft. I buried my face in his balls and took in their musky scent. He grabbed my ass and thrust his finger in and out of my pussy. I took his cock into my mouth. I sucked on him and he moaned.

“Oh god, I want to be inside you,” he panted. “I’m going to cum. You’re making me cum.”

His cock throbbed and spurted cum into my mouth. I gagged at first and some of his juices leaked out of my mouth but I was able to swallow most of it.

He pulled me down and kissed me. “I’m so glad you’re here. I’m so glad I wasn’t misreading you.” He was still breathing heavy. “I was so worried you were going to think I was crazy. Waiting for you like that. Bringing you flowers. And then kissing you.”

I stroked his hair. “It was a big risk,” I agreed. “But I’m glad you did it.” I kissed him and held his stiffening cock. “I’m so glad you did it.” I straddled him.

“Wait. Don’t hurt yourself,” he said.

“I need to feel you inside me,” I assured him. I guided him into me. “I’ll go slow.” I lowered myself carefully onto him. “You’re so big,” I gasped as his cock inched into me.

He pushed up slightly as I moved down. The pain of being stretched open mixed with the pleasure of having him inside me. Soon his entire member was inside me. I moved slowly up and down and felt his body tense under me.

“Oooohhhhh,” he gasped. “You’re so tight. You’re strangling my cock.”

Suddenly my pussy tightened even more around him and I reached my second orgasm. I collapsed onto him and he kissed me. “Wow,” I breathed into his ear.

He began moving slowly into me. I was wetter now and it wasn’t painful anymore. I raised up on my arms and met his movements. His hands were on my breasts. He pinched each nipple softly. I watched his face as it contorted. “Angela!” he screamed. “I’m cumming!”

His cock throbbed inside me and I moved faster. My own orgasm came just as his was ending. My muscles gripping his softening penis.

We fell asleep with him still inside me. When I woke up I wondered if my friends were having a good time at the party. I was having a great time at mine.

RandiR
RandiR
6 Followers