The Graduate Ch. 01

Story Info
His professor's blackmail backfires.
4.3k words
4.23
76.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Earlier this month, Chris had to approach his Statistics Professor, Dr. Paul Black and promise, he'd "do anything" for a passing grade. If you close your eyes, you'll imagine Chris as a petite blonde with a hard co-ed body and tight heart-shaped ass. Unfortunately, he's six-foot and an athletic guy.

Chris is a senior in college and is ready to graduate at the end of next month. He has a decent 3.15 GPA. He is not the smartest guy around, but is among the hardest workers. He studies two hours a day trying to figure out the statistics course. He's had help from friends and hired a tutor. But, unfortunately just doesn't understand the basic principles and is currently flunking the class. If he fails, he won't graduate with his class.

Dr. Black is a first year professor. Rumor has it that he was very successful in the private sector and made a ton of money. He retired and is now a part time professor. He's also a mean and sadistic son-of-a-bitch. He had been riding Chris since the start of the semester.

It was humiliating for Chris to approach him in his office. "Dr. Black, I just can't figure this class out. I've been busting my hump and can't get a passing grade."

They negotiated for ten minutes. In return for a passing grade, Chris agreed to clear the over-grown backyard of the Black family's new home.

For the third weekend in a row, Chris was scheduled to work at the Black's home. He was tired, sore and very mad. He knew it would take tomorrow and another weekend before he finished. He saw Dr. Black walk through the pool area and out to inspect his work. He nodded his approval and confirmed that the job should finish next week.

"Not bad. Perhaps you should have skipped college and took up manual labor," the snot nosed Professor pointed out. "I'm leaving for the rest of the day. Mrs. Black is out. When you're finished, put the tools back in the shed and lock the door. See you in class tomorrow." He turned and marched back to the house.

"Don't let the asshole get to you," Chris said to himself. He gritted his teeth and watched the Professor leave. When Chris heard his car roar out of the driveway a few minutes later, he decided to call it a day.

Since the house was empty and his body ached from another day of hard labor, Chris took a detour to the family's hot tub. The Black's backyard is isolated, so he stripped off his grimy tee shirt and shorts and eased into the hot water. Chris soaked for over an hour and could feel the aches start to leave his body.

"Five more minutes," Chris said to himself. As he leaned his head back and started to close his eyes, he saw movement behind the sliding patio door. "Shit, someone's home. I'm going to get reamed."

Chris watched the door through hooded eyes and soon saw Mrs. Black standing at the door watching him. Her hands were on her hips. Chris wondered if she would storm out and confront him. A few minutes passed and Mrs. Black hadn't moved.

"To hell with her and her husband," Chris thought. He stretched and opened his eyes. As he moved around, Mrs. Black slid from view. A second later, Chris saw the blinds of a nearby window move. "So she wants to watch. I'll give her a show."

Chris climbed naked from the tub and stretched again while facing the window. He is an athlete and is in very good shape. He stands nearly six feet tall and weighs 175 lbs. He exercises daily and his workouts include weight lifting, running and swimming. He has forty-four-inch shoulders and a thirty-two-inch waist. His stomach is a wash-board and he has lean muscles covering his body.

However, Chris guessed that Mrs. Black may have missed those details and had zeroed in on his flaccid eight-inch cock. It was hanging between his legs and had fattened slightly as Chris knew she was looking. He grabbed a towel from a nearby basket and dried himself. He quickly dressed, left the pool area and drove back to his off-campus apartment.

Chris was back at the Black's home by 8:30 the next morning. He was clearing brush from the back end of their yard, when he heard a female voice. "Hi, I'm Sue. I'm sorry I haven't stopped to say hello before today. You're doing such a fantastic job."

Sue was younger than Chris originally thought. She is ten years younger than Professor Black's 45 years. She is thin, stands at 5'8" and weighs about 140 lbs. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes and gleaming white teeth. This morning she is wearing a white sleeveless blouse, a short tan skirt and sandals. Her finger and toe nails are a deep red. Long, tan and athletic legs disappear under her thigh length skirt.

"I thought you might like some orange juice. I just squeezed it."

"Thanks Mrs. Black."

She interrupted, "Please, call me Sue."

Chris took the offered glass of juice, smiled and looked her in the eye. Yep. There it is. The look. He had first recognized the look during his freshman year. He had hooked up with a fellow freshman during Orientation Weekend and had fucked her brains out. She had boasted to her roommate about Chris' eight inch cock and his never-ending stamina. The next night, he power fucked the roommate for two hours and countless orgasms. The final night of Orientation Weekend, he took turns with both girls. He took them over and over, until they passed out in the early morning hours.

The girls had spread rumors about Chris' size and endurance. Soon, he was being approached by sexy co-eds at parties, in the library and around campus. They all had "the look" in common.

Chris was used to "the look" from co-eds, but was a bit unnerved seeing it deep in the eyes of a more mature married woman. He did a quick calculation and decided he would play along. "Let's see where this leads," he thought to himself.

He finished the juice and handed her the glass. His fingers touched hers and he saw Sue take a short breath. "Paul is gone for the day," she blurted out. He watched as her face started to turn red. "I don't know why I told you that," she stuttered. The blush spread to her neck. "I guess I just wanted you to know."

And with that said, Sue turned and hurried back to the house. Chris smiled to himself as he watched her cute little bottom wiggle as she walked across the backyard. He looked at his watch. It was 9:10 a.m.. "If she comes back before 11am, I'm going to get some pussy," he bet himself.

At 10:50 a.m., Chris saw Sue making her way across the back yard. She was carrying a two-gallon thermos and a few plastic cups. He thought she hesitated when she noticed that he had taken off his shirt and was working in a pair of old, worn cotton gym shorts and work boots.

As Sue approached, Chris noticed that she had replaced her bra with a fire engine red bikini top, under her white blouse. He could feel his tool fatten and grow down his left thigh.

"I brought you some water."

"Thanks Sue. I was starting to dry out. You saved me a trip to the faucet."

Chris took the thermos, poured two cups of ice water and handed one to Sue. When he noticed her staring at him, he said, "I'm sorry. I must look like a mess."

Sue smiled and shook her head. "No," she said. "I was just wondering what you do, to stay in such great shape?"

"Truthfully, a little bit of everything. I swim, lift and run. I've also been involved in martial arts and practice daily. How about you?

Chris noticed a blush start to spread across her chest and her eyes wondered to his thickening cock. "I do a little cardio and lift very light weights."

"You must do a lot of lifting, because your arms are very sexy. May I?" he asked as he reached for her right hand. Chris ran his hand over her arm. From her wrist and over her bicep and to her shoulder and down over the back of her arm. "I think women's arms can be so sexy. Yours are in perfect shape."

"Thank you," Sue stuttered.

"Your stomach and hips are in great shape too. You must do a lot of cardio." Chris ran the back of his hand over the front of her blouse and her taut stomach and over her waist and hip. Sue was breathing deeply.

Chris stepped back. "And your legs are fabulous." He gave them a long lust-filled look. Deciding to see if the older woman would follow his instruction, he continued, "Turn around. I want to see the back of your legs."

"I'm not sure . . ."

"Sue, please turn around."

Sue bit her bottom lip and nodded as she turned her back to him.

"Your calves are perfect. Are you wearing a bathing suit bottom?"

Sue nodded her head.

Chris reached for the back of her skirt and raised it to her waist. Sue stood ridged as Chris looked at her bikini-covered ass. It was round and firm. The bottom of the bathing suit had worked its way into the crack of her ass.

"Jesus Sue, your butt is world class." He lightly caressed her bottom and finally dropped her skirt.

When Sue turned to face him, her gaze centered on the tent in his shorts. Chris had grown to a massive eight inches.

"Oh my," was her startled response.

"Sorry Sue, but your body unleashed my curse."

She was silent for a while as she stared at his dick. Looking into Chris' eye, she finally spoke. "Curse? What do you mean curse?"

"Every woman who has ever seen my size, runs like hell. I'm a 22-year-old virgin," I lied.

"I'd like to see it," she said.

Sue stood and watched. She expected Chris to lower his shorts. When he remained still, she reached for the waist of his gym shorts. She struggled to get them over his fully erect dick. When the shorts cleared his meat, poor Sue stood back and stared again. "Jesus, it's been so fucking long," her voice was barely above a whisper. Sue dropped to her knees in front of Chris. Using both hands, she surrounded his cock with her hands. His staff was so big that her finger barely met as they circled him and two inches grew out of her fists.

Sue seemed as if she was in a trance and watched her hands slide up, down and around his tool. She kept mumbling things like, "Can't . . . not again . . . biggest ever." Sue's hand job was fantastic and as a drop of precum appeared, she leaned in and licked it off.

Still trance like, she let a "Mmmmm," escape. She licked around Chris's plum-size head and along his thick rod. Once back at his cock head, she raised her eyes and looked at him as she opened her mouth and stretched it around his dick head.

The best way to describe what happened next is Sue stuffed and forced the first five inches of cock meat down her throat. Sue gagged and spit the dick free, but after catching her breath, she attacked it again.

"Your fucking mouth feels so good baby. Jesus, suck my fucking cock."

The gorgeous MILF redoubled her efforts after hearing Chris' words. Sue unwrapped one hand from his cock and reached around and grabbed a hand full of ass cheek. Her fingers crept into the crease of his ass and she pulled him deeper into her slut mouth.

"God, what a fucking slut. Suck my cock bitch. Suck my fucking meat."

Sue pushed deeper. As six thick inches filled her mouth and hit her throat, she let out a, "Aaarrrggg," as she choked. Sue tried to pull off his tool, but Chris grabbed her head and held it still.

"Get used to it baby. Breath through your nose and get used to my hog in your slut mouth."

Sue's fist tightened around his dick and ass cheek. He could feel her relax. Her breathing became normal.

"I'm going to do the work baby. Just concentrate on sucking cock."

Chris was used to college girls following his lead, but this married woman seemed to be very submissive. With two hands engulfing Sue's skull, he pulled out until he could see the beginning of his dick head and then pushed it back in.

"Do you like being face fucked?"

Chris didn't expect an answer and was surprised when Sue's head bobbed up and down. This excited the hell out of him and he fucked her mouth harder. He could hear an occasion choke and gag and could feel a river of spit, dribbling over his balls and down his legs.

Feeling empowered, he pulled from her mouth and rubbed his dick around Sue's face. He spanked her cheek. Then lined up with her mouth and forced his cock back in.

"I'm going to cum baby. Suck me good."

Sue worked her swollen lips around the first three inches. One hand jerked him, while the other hand massaged his swinging balls.

"Oh fuck . . . baby . . . here it comes."

Chris exploded in her mouth. Sue grabbed both ass cheeks and held him in her mouth as she swallowed spurt after spurt. When he was finally done, Sue leaned back. Still in a trance like state, she stayed on her knees and worked her hands around his crotch.

"You're the biggest ever. I needed that so bad," she was talking to herself.

Chris reached down and pulled Sue to her feet. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deep. He could taste sperm on her breath, as their tongues tangled together.

Suddenly Sue stiffened. She pulled away. "I can't . . . I can't . . . no . . . " She turned and hurried through the backyard to the house.

Chris was going to chase after her, but decided to leave her alone. At least, for the time being. He spent the next few hours continuing his work, although thoughts of Sue were never far from his mind.

At mid-afternoon, Chris looked around the backyard and was satisfied with his weekend of work. He figured he could easily finish during the next weekend.

He was grimy and covered with sweat and dirt. He was going to just take off, but thoughts of Sue's sexy body made him stop. The thing that turned Chris on the most was Sue's submissiveness. He wondered if it was his imagination or if she truly was a sub.

"What the hell," he thought.

Instead of going home, he headed to the house. Deciding not to knock, he entered through the patio slider. He spotted Sue immediately. She was curled up and sitting on the family room couch. The blinds were pulled and the room was semi dark. Without saying a word, Chris crossed into the family room and stood in front of the sexy lady. Sue followed his every move and seemed to shrink deeper into the couch.

Chris gave her his biggest and best smile and said, "I owe you."

Sue shook her head. "No please . . . just go."

"Sue, you gave me an orgasm. Now I'm going to give you one." Chris dropped to his knees in front of her. "Slide to the edge of the couch."

She sat still. Chris could see her body tremble. "Slide to the edge of the couch or I will pull you to the edge. Do it now!"

Sue whimpered and slowly worked her way to the couches edge. "Take off your bikini bottom. Don't argue. Just do it." Reaching under her skirt, Sue hooked her fingers into the side of her swimsuit bottom. She wiggled her hips and slid the cloth down her athletic legs and over her feet. She dropped the red swimsuit on the floor.

"Sue, you gave me a great blow job. I'm going to return the favor. I'm going to eat your married cunt. I'm going to suck you until you explode. Does that excite you?"

Sue didn't speak, but did nod her head.

"Show me your pussy."

She slowly raised her legs. Sue wrapped her arms around her legs and pulled them back to her head. Her pussy was gorgeous. It was pink and inflamed. Pussy juice was bubbling up in her twat.

Sue's eyes were clamped shut. "Open your eyes baby. Look at me."

While looking deep into her eyes, Chris reached out and traced his fingers along her soaked hole. "Talk to me baby. Tell me what you're feeling."

"So good . . . it feels so fucking good.

When he touched her clit, she raised her ass off the couch and groaned, "Gggrrrr . . . fuck. Oh don't stop."

Using his fingers, he continued to trace her pussy and clit. When she arched her back again, Sue's ass cheeks spread open showing a wet pink anus. Using her pussy juice as lubricant, he used a finger to circle her asshole and clit together.

Sue exploded, "Oh you mother fucker . . . don't you fucking stop . . . just . . . like . . . that."

As Sue orgasmed, she lifted her ass off the couch and into the air. "I'm cccuuummming sooo fucking haaard. You bastard . . . please don't stop."

"You're such a little slut Sue. Talk to me. Tell me you're a whore wife."

Sue was panting. Chris slid three fingers into Sue's tunnel and attacked her clit with his mouth. "Suck my married cunt. You fucking bastard. Finger me hard and suck me. Make me your fucking slut."

Over the next thirty minutes, Chris lost track of Sue's orgasms. When she seemed to settle into a rhythm, as he ate her clit and finger banged her cunt, he forced two fingers up her asshole and double banged her. Sue screamed in pleasure and came hard again.

Chris decided it was time to go. As he stood, Sue seemed to shrink into the couch. She was sexually exhausted. Deciding he needed quick relief before he left, Chris dropped his shorts. He knew he wouldn't last long. As he fisted his dick, he aimed at Sue's face. She watched. When he said, "Here it comes, bitch," Sue opened her mouth. Chris came in four large spurts. When he was done, cum was dripping from her hair, forehead and cheek.

They didn't say a word to each other as Chris pulled up his shorts and left the house.

As Statistics class ended the next day, Professor Black announced, "Mr. Harrington, I'd like to see you in my office after class. It will only take a second."

"Oh shit. This can't be good," Chris thought.

Professor Black was waiting in his office two minutes later as Chris entered. "I took a look in the backyard this morning. You're doing a great job."

Relief swept over Chris, but it was short lived. "I'm going to change the rules of our agreement. After you finish the backyard, I want you to do some painting inside the house. You'll have to work for me every weekend until graduation."

Chris stood from his chair and placed both hands on the professor's desk. "That's bullshit. We had an agreement."

Professor Black cut off the discussion with the wave of a hand. "You'll work for me the next four weekends and receive an "A" or fail. Now leave my office."

When Chris stared down Professor Black, he turned red, pointed to the door and said, "Get the fuck out of here."

Chris left the office in a rage. He was glad he didn't have any more classes. Jumping in his car, he drove around trying to figure out what to do. Without really thinking about it, he found himself in the Black's neighborhood. He pulled the car into the driveway and thought for a few seconds.

"What the hell," he thought.

He exited the car and walked to the back of the house. He spied Sue having breakfast on the patio. She was dressed in a white one piece bathing suit. Without acknowledging Sue, he entered through the gate, walked around the pool and sat next to her.

Sue was clearly nervous. "Do you know what your husband told me this morning?"

"Yes. He told me. Chris, I'm really sorry."

"He's blackmailing me. He's using me as a slave."

"I know. I really am sorry. I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't listen."

Chris just looked at the older woman. She was clearly nervous. She was also excited. Her nipples poked from her suit top. As casually as possible, Chris reached out. He pinched her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Instinctively, Sue reached for his hand, but he stopped her with a commanding, "Don't move."

He continued to pinch, pull and twist her nipple. Sue's breathing became shallow.

"Sue, if I'm going to be Professors Blacks slave for the next five weeks. Then you are going to be my slave."

"Oh no. Please . . . no"

"You're going to be my slut. You'll give me your body anytime I want it." Sue watched wide eyed as Chris stood. He stripped completely and laid his clothes across a chair.

"I'm going to jump in the pool for a quick swim. When I'm done, I'll meet you in Professor Black's bed. You'll be naked and on your hands and knees."

Chris swam for nearly a half hour. He wanted to work some of the rage from his system and wanted Sue to become even more aroused.

12