The Graduation Present

Story Info
Mom truly gives of herself.
4.8k words
4.54
301.6k
85
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers

John had just graduated with decent, but not stellar grades. School had been difficult for John and I was very proud of him. I wanted to give him a special graduation present, but I couldn't afford the car he wanted. So I came up with something else. We would go to dinner the next Friday. It would be a nice, formal dinner at a good restaurant.

After a full week of no school, John was still reveling in his freedom. But he also looked forward to dinner with Mom. It would be just the two of us, no Dad, no brother, no sister.

On Friday, John made sure he had his best shirt to wear, since this was a nice restaurant we were going to. I dressed up in a nice light blue blouse and a medium length blue skirt. It was the restaurant for one of the five star hotels by the airport. At five o'clock, we left the house for the restaurant.

We asked for a table for two and were given a quiet, romantic booth. It wasn't really necessary, but would allow us to talk. We sat with our backs to the wall, looking over the restaurant and out the windows at the planes taking off.

The waiter asked for our drink order. "I'll have a glass of your house red wine. Would you like a beer, honey?" I asked John. That was John's first clue that tonight was special. And, that he wasn't a school kid any more.

The waiter interrupted. "Are you his mother, Ma'am?" In our state, parents are allowed to purchase alcohol for their children, 18-21.

"Yes, I am. Go ahead and give him a draft." The waiter left to fill our drink order.

"Thanks, Mom. I wasn't really expecting that."

"No problem, John. I'm proud of you. You deserve this night."

As we ate we talked about his plans for the future. He didn't have a girlfriend at the time. I tried to get him to talk about the ladies in his life, but he was a little guarded on the subject. After dinner, we continued to drink and watch planes.

By 10 o'clock, we were ready to leave and I asked the passing waiter for the check. John didn't notice that I had charged it to my room. But the waiter did and raised a questioning eyebrow at me.

John and I got up to leave and passed through the lobby.

"This way, Mom," John said to me, pointing toward the door.

"No, I got a room." I explained, waving my room key card. "We've had too much to drink for either of us to drive," I told him. I continued toward the elevators and John changed course.

Alone in the elevator, John asked me, "Did you plan on us drinking? You didn't have time to check in."

"I don't know. I planned something."

When we got to the room, I unlocked the door and waved John ahead of me. With John in front of me, I started unbuttoning my blouse. The door was slowly swinging shut on its own, so with the other I hand I helped it close faster.

John surveyed the room and its two double beds. He had not yet turned around. "Which bed do you want, Mom?" he asked as he unbuttoned his own shirt.

"I don't care, which one do you want?" as I pulled off my blouse.

"I'll take that one, by the window," he replied.

"That'll be different. Normally, your father sleeps on that side." John still didn't catch on. He set his shirt on 'his' bed and I put my blouse on what I considered the 'other' bed. I unhooked my bra. So much for picking out a pretty, matching set of sheer underwear. John turned around and sat on the bed to take off his shoes. Looking up, he saw me take off the bra and set it with my blouse.

To his widening eyes, I told him, "If you put your shirt on this other bed, we won't wrinkle it during the night."

"Are we sleeping in the same bed?" he asked nervously.

"No since in getting both beds messed up. It's a double bed, there's room for us." By this time I had moved between the two beds. I slipped off my heels and kicked them toward the night stand. John finally had his shoes off. He moved to the other side of the bed so I couldn't see the front of him as he took off his pants. I figured he intended to sleep in his underwear, like always.

John took off his pants and asked, "Mom could you put my pants on the other bed." He turned to hand them to me, but I was busy taking off my panties.

"MOM! What are you doing?"

"I'm getting ready for bed. I like sleeping nude, especially on clean, crisp linen. Try it." I took his pants and after placing them on the bed, stood there nude. It took John a moment to recover from the sight of his mother, nude. "Go ahead. It's not like I've never seen you naked, I am your mother after all."

"Huh, well, okay, Mom." he said nervously. The alcohol had eased his inhibitions some. Otherwise, he may have objected to sleeping nude with his mother. He slipped under the covers. But, I was still able to catch a glance at the tent in his underwear. John removed his underwear under the privacy of the covers. Bringing them out of the covers, I took them from him and tossed them on the other bed. The bed hadn't been turned down, so I folded the bedspread down.

Realizing I was going to climb into bed with someone not my husband, I decided to make a phone call.

"Hello"

"Hi, Babe. It's me."

"Yea, what's up?"

"John and I had a little too much to drink. I decided it was best just to get a room."

"I could come and get you, if you want."

"Don't bother, we already have the room. We're in room 609 if you need us."

"Well, okay then. Did John enjoy his time with his mother?"

"Yea, I think he did." I looked at John. "We actually talked quite a bit."

"Okay, Babe. Good night. I'll talk to you in the morning."

"Goodnight. I love you."

I hung up the phone and got under the covers. Having placated my husband about our not coming home tonight eased my own nerves. It also helped strengthen my courage. "MMMmmm, don't you just love the feel of fresh linen on a naked body?"

"Yea, it feels okay."

I propped myself on an elbow. As I did so, the top sheet slid down enough that he could easily see my breast.

"You've had quite a night, young man. And I say 'young man' because you're not a little school kid anymore. You've had a nice dinner with your mother, a few too many drinks with your mother." I chuckled on that one. "And now, you're in a hotel room, naked, and in bed with your mother. What do you think we should do next?"

"I dunno..." he replied with his eyes glued to my tit. I felt that we were on the same page, but he was too embarrassed to come out and say "fuck my mother".

I leaned over and kissed him. I kissed him a second time, longer. Then I kissed him again, slipping my tongue in just as my fingers wrapped around his hard on. I let this kiss linger a little, until his tongue started playing with mine. Then I leaned back on my elbow and looked at him, gauging him for a response. His response was to raise his hand toward my tit, hesitate, and then pull it away.

"Would you like to touch me?" My shy son didn't say anything, but he did smile. "Go ahead, you can play with it." I said as I tugged his hard on. Finally, I took my hand off his cock and guided his hand to my breast. He let out a sigh and gave me a bigger smile. He caressed it, traced my areola, gently fingered my nipple. "MMMmm," I moaned, just to pump up his ego and confidence. I decided to boost it more. "With this nice, long, hard cock, I'm surprised you don't have more girlfriends at school."

I kissed him long and wet. As we kissed, John slipped his other arm under mine and around me, pulling me towards him. A minute or so later, John started rocking his hips, and I stopped stroking him. I just held him. I didn't want him to cum, yet.

I bent the leg that was on top and raised my knee. John was not the experienced lover here and didn't take the hint. I again took his hand and guided it between my legs. He rubbed my pussy with an open hand.

A stuttering sigh from me broke our long kiss. John got up on his own elbow to reach it better.

"It's wet," John informed me.

"Oh yeah, you better believe it's wet!" I responded. "Now, take and use just your middle finger. That's right. Feel where the wetness is coming from, between those two bumps? Those are the big lips. Now push a little deeper between them. That's good. Coax out the little lips. Ooohhh, yeesss." John took the next step on his own and slipped his finger into my hole. Slowly, and concentrating on it, he finger fucked my pussy. My pussy was getting wetter and hotter, making instructions a little difficult. "Now, slowly take your finger out and slide it up between my lips. OH! Right there!" I spasmed once. "Now. Rub. That. Horny. Bump. Yes, oh fuck yes." John smiled, pleased at the pleasure he was giving his mother. I couldn't take it any longer. I pulled him to me and kissed him hard, moaning through the kiss. With the orgasm over, I laid back to catch my breath. "It's hot," I said between gasps. "I'm hot,a hotand hornymother." I threw the covers back as far as I could. My legs were still covered from the knees down, but I was cooling off my hot body.

John continued to finger my clit, looking down at his mother. Only now, it wasn't an embarrassed look but one of admiration and awe. I brought both my hands to my breasts and cupped, fondled, and finally squeezed them as another orgasm racked my body. John continued to look down and finger away at my clit. But now it was starting to get sensitive. I knocked away his hand.

"My poor cunt needs a rest, Lover. But I have something for you." I pushed him on his back as I sat up. I lightly kissed his forehead, his nose, and a quick one on his lips. Then I kissed his chin. I kissed his neck and then his chest, between a man's useless nipples. I kissed his sternum. I kissed his waist. I kissed his belly button, lingering there long enough to move between his legs. I kissed the edge of his pubic hair, gently pulling it with my lips. His cock was against his body and I kissed the tip of it, tasting some of his pre-cum. I kissed the underside, in the middle. I kissed his cock where it joined his body. I kissed his fuzzy balls. Then I worked my way back up. This time, before I kissed the tip of his cock, I lifted it up with my hand. More pre-cum. I took the head in my mouth and sucked as I pulled it out. Again, only going deeper. Then deeper still until I went down as far as I could go. I sucked his cock slowly and deliberately, enjoying this youthful man tool. After a few minutes, I stopped. I took it out of my mouth and let it lie against him again. I licked its full length as I looked up at him. He was grinning ear to ear, reveling at the site of his mother giving him head. Some day, I would have to finish it for him. But it wouldn't be tonight.

I moved one knee on the other side of his leg and crawled up to him. I kissed him. "So, did you like watching me suck your dick?"

"That was wonderful, Mom! Do it some more!"

"No honey, now it's your turn." I laid down on my back, spreading my legs. "Kneel between my legs like I was," I told him to do. He did and stared at my pussy. I wasn't sure if it was curiosity at something he'd never seen before, or nervousness. "Okay, now rub my clit with your tongue, just like you did with your finger." He paused a moment and bent down. First he kissed it, then backed off, for whatever reason I don't know. Maybe to taste it first. But then he started licking my lips, separating them. Again, he backed off and I realized he was checking it out each time. He licked me again and slipped his tongue into my hole. After a couple of in/outs, he again stopped to look at it. Bending down yet again, he licked, tongue fucked, then slid up to my clit. He flicked my clit with his tongue a couple of times, then again looked at it.

"Come on, Honey. Mommy wants you to eat her pussy." His teasing was driving me nuts. Finally, he bent down, found my clit and rubbed it with his tongue. "Ooh, that feels so much better." I bent my knees some, opening myself even more to my son. He quit.

"It feels better than my finger? Why?"

"Because of the soft bumps on your tongue. Now eat your mother's pussy!" I did half a sit-up and grabbed a handful hair. Laying back down, I jammed his face into me, and let go. He dutifully obeyed his mother and began eating me. He licked it hard and fast. With the two previous orgasms, it didn't take me long.

"U-Oh, U-Oh, that's it, eat Mommy's pussy, U-Oh, yes, yesssssss!" Rocking my hips violently into his face, my orgasm washed through me, leaving me soaked in sweat.

"Okay, go slow and gentle now." John slowed his tongue and interspersed the licks with kisses to my lips or sliding his tongue into me. He was getting the hang of it now. I caressed my breasts as he continued his slow tonguing. Then it got better.

He slipped his middle finger into me. He tried to move it in and out, but having to rest on that elbow made it difficult. So, he just wiggled it around in me. Every once in awhile, he would hit my G-spot and send a shiver from my pussy up my back. The orgasm built slowly. When I thought it was coming, I held my breath and arched my head back. But still, it didn't come. It continued to build and finally, the orgasm blew out of my pussy. Squeezing my tits hard, I let out my breath in a long, "Oooohhhhh!"

"Mom, did you just pee on me?" John asked.

I wanted to talk, but I was busy trying to catch up on my breathing. All I could do was shake my head 'no'. John laid on top of me, concern in his eyes.

"Are you okay, Mom?"

I was finally able to breathe. "Oh, yes, honey. I feel fucking wonderful! I didn't pee on you. You know how when you jack off, your cum spurts out. Well, sometimes when a woman cums real hard, her pussy juices will spurt out. You just made Mommy one very happy woman!"

John kissed me passionately, pleased at his sexual prowess. And, his dick tried kissing me else where as it poked around, trying to find my hole.

"No, no, honey. Get off for a minute." John rolled off, wondering what was next, wanting to it to be fucking his mother. I got up and went to the door where I had dropped my purse. Taking it to the bed, I turned on the light by the bed to see into my purse better. Buried at the bottom was a three-pack of condoms, purchased earlier in the week. I opened one and sat down next to my son.

"You have to put a condom on properly. See this extra little bubble at the tip of it?" I showed him, flicking it a few times. John shook his head. "You have to pinch it first, then place it right at the tip of your cock." I bent down and kissed it before placing it there. "Then you slowly and evenly roll it down." I formed a ring with my forefinger and thumb. I stoked the condom as far as I could this way. "You have to get it as far down as you can," I said as I finished with just my finger tips. I straddled his legs, with his cock in front of its destination. "There now, it's safe for you to fuck me without getting me pregnant."

I moved up and leaned to one side. Picking up his hard on, I guided its tip into my pussy. John eyes and smile got bigger as I eased him in. "Mmmm, that's it, fill Mommy's pussy." I slid halfway down then up some. Then slowly slid all the way down, taking as much of him in me as I could. "Oh yes, you fill Mommy's pussy just fine." I laid down on him and kissed my new lover. Then lifted up on my arms. Rocking back and forth, I fucked my son.

He started bucking his hips, and this time I encouraged him. "That's it, baby, fuck me, fuck me good." The alcohol had helped give me the courage to attempt this seduction, lowered his inhibitions enough to let me. Now it gave us both an added benefit. His cumming was slow to occur and we enjoyed good, long fuck. As he fondled my tits and the ribbed condom excited my pussy, I had another orgasm. Seeing his mother's pleasure created his own.

"Oh, Mom. Oh, Mom. This is fucking great. I fucking love you, Mom!" A final, hard thrust and his body went limp. I bent down and kissed him long, slow, and tenderly. Straightening my legs, I rolled off of him and we continued necking in post coital bliss. About fifteen minutes later, I decided it was time for sleep.

"John, honey. Could you do your Mother another favor? Could you turn out the light?" John got up, slipped the used condom off of his shrinking manhood and tossed it into the waste basket. He went to the door to turn out the light switch. But he stopped to look at the cards hanging on the door knob.

"Mom, could we order room service for in the morning?" John asked. He seemed to be always thinking of food.

"Kill the light and bring it here."

We looked over the menu by the light on the night stand. With a pen from my purse, we made our choices. He wanted milk to drink, but I also selected coffee for two. It was now a quarter to twelve and I marked the box for 8:30-9:00 delivery. Opening the door a crack, he hung it on the knob.

I turned out the light after he climbed back into bed. Good night kisses and we cuddled. We were both asleep quickly. A little alcohol and a lot of good sex are better than any sleeping pill.

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK! "Room Service!"

I sat up fast and was going to shake John awake, but he was up and out of bed just as quickly. He stared at me with wide eyes, wondering what to do.

"Quick, put on your pants!" As he put his pants on, "the room key is on the desk, just tell him to charge it to OUR room." John gingerly zipped his pants past his cock and picked up the card. I laid back down on my side, facing away from the door. With the covers pulled up to my neck, I hoped the attendant wouldn't know that I was old enough to be John's mother.

John let the attendant in and the attendant started putting the dishes on the small table in the room and pouring coffee. I heard the door close.

"Boy, I wonder if he knew I'm naked under here," I commented as I sat up. I turned and scanned the room, looking to see where the food was. I found it, right by John and the attendant. Damn! I quickly pulled the covers up over me and laid down again. Embarrassment. One of them snickered.

"Just charge it to the room," John told him. I heard the door open and close again, but I still laid there.

"He's gone, Mom," John said. "All clear." Keeping the covers up to my neck, I turned and looked. John was the only other person in the room and nibbled on a piece of bacon. Satisfied I sat up and again the covers fell, revealing my breasts for a second time.

John snickered again. "That was good, Mom. I'm sure he knew you were naked with your bra and panties over here on the bed." We both had a laugh out of it.

"I wonder if he noticed that I'm old enough to be your mother," I said to John.

"That's only because you are my mother." Another laugh. I got up and gave John a hug and a kiss.

"Good morning, Sunshine. Thank you for last night." I went behind him and slipped a hand down the front of his pants. "Now you can unzip them without getting any of your hair caught in the zipper." Realizing I wanted him as naked as I was, John unzipped them and pulled them down part way. When I noticed he was waiting for me, I let go of his dick and sat down at the table. John finished removing them.

I was in a cheery mood as we ate and decided that some sunshine would be even cheerier. I cracked the curtain and looked out. A bright, sunny early summer day. Satisfied that nobody outside would see anything, I pulled the curtains open.

"Ugh, Mom. That's bright."

"It'll help wake us up after the drinking we did."

"Tell me about it, my head hurts."

"That's what the coffee is for. Try it." John tried coffee for the first time. "Yech. Where's the sugar?" I coached him through making the coffee to his liking. Six packets of sugar and two packets of creamer later, he found it drinkable.

As we ate, I noticed him looking at the sunlight hitting my breasts. "So, would you like to repeat last night?" I asked with a smile.

JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers
12