The Graduation present!

Story Info
Legal aged girl seduces her school bus driver.
1k words
3.73
24.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: I WAS 18 AND A HALF YEARS OLD WHEN THIS HAPPEN! MAKING ME OF LEGAL AGE TO SEDUCE MY SCHOOL BUS DRIVER!

Graduation was only two weeks away. Not much was going on for we seniors as far as classes went. Finals were long gone and showing up to school was just formality! The senior class had set up an all day field trip that coming Friday for us all to get away from the humdrum of waiting for graduation day. And, since we didn't have enough chaperons, that meant - those of us that were already 18 had to pick up the slack.

That meant, because I was now 18 and 1/2 years old, I had to baby-sit some of my classmates!

The day of the trip, we all went out to the 15 buses that would take us to the campground in neighboring Des Moines county. The plan was to leave the high school at 8 am, get to the campground by 10, then not leave the campground until midnight! As I walked along the buses I saw MY bus driver, Darius! Darius has always been a cool ass bus driver! His regular route is the one I took to school my first three and a half years. I started driving to school after New Years break, but always made time to say 'Hi' to him. Darius treated us seniors like we owned the bus. Like Kings and Queens! We picked our seats, and no underclassman could sit in them if we were absent from school. He treated us really good! Along with being totally cool, Darius is a hottie! A Michael Jordan look alike with a really deep voice. All us girls on his route lust after him! But, none of us ever let on to him that we wanted him in between our legs! When I saw him, I quickly boarded his bus and claimed the seat right behind him!

After he had finished loading our 3 wheelchair seniors, we were off on our one and a half hour ride. When we got to the campground, all the kids took off in all different directions. By nightfall, most of the seniors, and all of the bus drivers were around the bonfire set up by the people that run the campground. As I looked around, I noticed that one bus driver wasn't there. I set out to find Darius. I wondered were he could be. My pussy said to check his bus! When I got there, I found him asleep on the back of his bus in the Monitor's seat. The seat that the monitor sits in when they have kids in wheelchairs on the bus! I looked at him sleeping, and then noticed the outline of a hard cock running along his right thigh inside his jeans. I had always wanted to know what his cock looked like, and what it would feel like in my hands, my mouth, and definitely my pussy! And, I found myself very happy that I wore my best skimpy outfit that day! Seeing what I was seeing made me make a decision. I looked around to make sure that no one else was around the buses. Then I unbuttoned my blouse, let free my big, young boobs, hiked up my teeny-weeny skirt, shimmied off my panties, and straddle his lap!

When he woke up, the first things he saw were my boobs in his face! He asked me what the hell I thought I was doing, and I told him that I was trying to get him to fuck me. He looked at my boobs again, and then asked how old I was. I told him 18, and whipped out my driver's license to prove it. He looked at my license, handed it back to me, looked around, and then looked at my boobs. I told him that we didn't have much time and he started undoing his pants! I didn't get to see his cock, but I sure felt it! Darius' cock was WAY bigger then the cocks of the boys I'd had sex with. As he pushed it up inside me, it felt like it would rip my little pussy in half. Once fully in, Darius grabbed me by my ass and lifted me up and down. Sliding me along his cock! We kissed like crazy as he slid me up and down his cock. Then he licked and kissed my boobs as I held him around his neck. He let go of my ass and grabbed my boobs as he sucked and licked my boobs and nipples. Long ago, I had discovered that my nipples were very sensitive. So I was soon having an orgasm from his mouths attention!

We were running out of time, and I wanted him to have his orgasm, so I picked up the pace. Darius grabbed me by my waist and powdered me up and down on his lap. A sweet pain started as his cock continued to ram its head into my depths. Then I felt him on edge, and he slammed me down onto him and held me there. I felt his cock swell inside me, which brought me to another orgasm. Then, Darius grunted, and shot his cum deep inside my pussy! As we sat kissing, we heard voices and scrambled to get ourselves together before anyone got to the bus. I got everything on except my panties. On the ride back to the high school, I stuffed them against my pussy, hoping to keep his juices from causing a wet spot on my skirt. As we rode, I looked at everyone. No one had any idea that sex had happened on the bus. Especially, between Darius and me!

When we got back to the school, I hurried to my car and drove to the school bus yard. When Darius was done parking his bus, he got into his car and drove away. I followed him to his house. When he got out, I got out and called his name. He walked over to me and asked what I was doing there. I told him that I was trying to get him to fuck me. But, this time, there's all night!

My parents were so pissed when I showed up home, SUNDAY NIGHT! But, damn, was it worth it!