The Graduation Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers

"I was hoping you would ask, Mom."

"Not a problem. I like a good fucking." I reached under the table and rubbed his leg. But I couldn't reach high enough to get to his cock. He slouched in his chair, moving his crotch toward my hand. He was hard again. A couple of strokes and I brought my hand back up.

Sitting up again, he asked, "Mom, you never cuss. But last night and now this morning, you're saying 'fuck'. Why?"

"I'm your mother," I explained. "I have to set an example and that means not cussing. Last night, I said 'fuck' because we WERE fucking. You said it a few times last night, I didn't say anything to you about it."

He accepted the explanation and we finished breakfast. We climbed back in bed and started necking. John needed less instruction this time around. After he had eaten my pussy to my fourth orgasm of the morning, he sat up to take the condom from me. He put it on while I watched him do it correctly. Then my son laid on top of me and we fucked. Not having to do most of the work this time, I was able to relax and enjoy a good fucking. I came twice before he fucked me hard, cum filling the condom.

I decided to take a shower afterwards. Not that I felt dirty, my legs were sticky from juices. After drying off, I stepped out of the bathroom, vigorously drying my hair. John was watching the sports channel on the TV.

"Hey, Tiger. Why not get a quick shower yourself?" John agreed and stepped into the bathroom. When I heard the water going, I started to get dressed. I put on only my panties and bra. He was going to see this lingerie.

I took my purse into the bathroom and brushed my hair. Then I pulled out what little makeup I carried in my purse. I was still putting on makeup when the shower quit and John pulled back the curtain. The two showers had the desired effect of giving him enough rest. I watched his cock grow in the mirror as I finished the makeup. I left the bathroom and sat at the table, pouring another cup of coffee from the decanter. Soon enough, my naked son came out.

"Boy, I don't know if you Mom, or the shower helped the hangover best."

"Do you think having sex with me helped your hangover?" I asked inquisitively.

"I don't know, but it sure didn't hurt."

I got up and walked over to him. "Did you clean behind your ears?" I checked them as if he was a little kid. "Okay, but what about this?" I knelt down in front of him and checked his cock. "Clean enough to eat," I announced, then put his now limp dick in my mouth. It didn't take my tongue long to make it stiff. "Let's move over to the bed," I suggested.

John sat down on the edge of the bed. I started giving him head. Unlike last night, this would be to completion. John laid back and I looked up at him. He had his hands behind his head, holding it up so he could watch his mother suck him off. His eyes told me everything. He was amazed at this aspect of his mother, and was having a blast. We held our eyes together as he enjoyed the show and I enjoyed giving it. I alternated between sucking his cock, licking his cock, holding its head in my mouth, flicking it with my tongue and stroking his cock. Soon enough, he tensed, indicating he was ready to cum. I quickened my head motions. When the first spurt of cum shot into my mouth, I paused on the downward movement. Then, I continued the head bobbing, slowing down gradually. I lifted my head and swallowed.

"That was great, Mom. Absolutely the best!" I wished his father would show me that much appreciation. But I didn't say anything, instead I kissed a drop of cum from the tip of his cock. I stood up.

"We need to finish getting dressed. Everybody will start wondering where we are." I put my blouse and skirt on, then went back to my coffee as John finished dressing.

Before we left, I took a look around at the room to make sure we hadn't left anything behind. There were condom wrappers on the night stand and used ones in the trash. I didn't care. Nobody at the hotel would know we were mother and son.

I dropped the card key in the express checkout slot in the lobby and we left our love nest. I let John drive us home, even made him open the door for me. On the way home, John asked me the question I didn't really want to answer.

"Mom, why did you do this? Why did you have sex with me?"

I thought a moment and took a deep breath. "Your father is the only man I ever had sex with. But I always wondered what it would be like to have someone else. I didn't want my children to wonder the same thing. I wanted to make sure you had had more than one lover in your life. This satisfied everything. I had my different lover. And when you get married, you will have known more than just the one woman."

John accepted that.

When we got home, my husband was thankful that I had given John special time to talk with his mother. John's younger siblings were jealous of his time with me. If they knew the truth, it probably would have been reversed.

========================================

I'm a new author and this is my first story. Feedback and votes are much appreciated.

The inspiration for this story was my fantasies about my own son. I would never do such a thing. But by writing, I can answer the age old question, "what if?" My journals are filled with such answers on a wide range of subjects. Only 80% are about sex, though. ;)

Thank you for reading my story.

JRaven
JRaven
216 Followers
12