The Graduation Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers

It was my turn to be shocked. I hadn't mentioned the impending divorce yet. "You know your Dad and I are splitting up?"

Joe smirked. "Well, duh! You guys haven't shared a bed in years. Hell, Mom, Chelsea and I know you've only been staying with him because of us." He reached over and patted me on the knee. "We both know about Dad's cheating on you too. You shouldn't have waited for us to grow up to boot his ass out. You're too good a person to be treated the way he's treated you."

I almost cried at that. "I never thought you guys had a clue," I said.

Joe laughed. "Well, we did. So, Mom, let your hair down and have a good time. You deserve to find a fella that will take good care of you and love you."

Oh I wanted to scream, "Oh, son, I have! I want you," but the moment wasn't right yet. Joe looked over at me. "So, any prospects yet?"

I grinned and wiggled in my seat. "Oh...I've got my eye on someone."

We talked a little more...mostly about the impending divorce and the settlement and then as evening approached, we quieted down. At dusk, we arrived just outside a town called Corbin, Kentucky. We stayed at a motel near Cumberland Falls...a place I had heard about and always wanted to visit. We had a full moon and supposedly it would produce a moonbow at the falls. We found a place to eat and then drove up to the state park to see the falls.

Joe and I held hands as we walked slowly along the footpaths that led to the waterfalls. There were many people at the falls waiting for the Moonbow, but we appeared to be just another couple out for a romantic evening. Joe put a protective arm around me, his fingers brushing the upper portion of my right breast as we watched the huge falls in the moonlight. Like everyone else, we oohed and ahhed when finally, the full moon rose high in the night sky and a shimmering, ghostly white bow of light materialized. It was beautiful, made more so by the fact that the man I loved most in the world was holding me.

I turned and looked up at my son. "Thank you, Joe for bringing me here. I always wanted to see this, but your father thought it sounded boring."

Joe turned me towards him and hugged me tight, my breasts flattening against his firm chest...my erect nipples pressing against his t-shirt.

"I'm glad I could do this for you, Mom. I...I love you." His eyes glistened with emotion.

"I love you too, son!" I whispered back. I went on tiptoe and kissed my son, again firmly and was gratified to feel him kiss me back. Again, we didn't soul kiss, but kiss we did for a long minute. I could feel his heart pounding against my chest and felt my nipples trying to poke holes through my halter and his shirt. Joe's penis was rock hard and I could feel its long length throb against my thigh. As the kiss ended, I did get just a little naughty and brushed my tongue lightly against his lips. I put my head against his chest and we watched the moonbow for the longest time.

Near midnight, we walked quietly back up the footpaths and drove back to our motel. As we went up to our room, I notice that the swimming pool was completely deserted. A sign was posted that read, ADULTS ONLY. "What do you say to a midnight swim, honey?" I asked my son.

Joe thought that was a great idea. While I changed in the bathroom, Joe slipped on his swim trunks. I'm sure he could feel my eyes roaming over his handsome form when I emerged from the bathroom. Joe had been a soccer player in high school. He had a lean, muscular form on his five foot, ten inch body. His chest was lightly dusted with black hair as were his legs. He wore baggy swim trunks, but even they couldn't hide the assets hanging between his legs. As Joe took in my outfit, his assets were growing quickly and I was flattered yet again as a tent pole emerged in his trunks.

It was with my son's seduction in mind that I had bought my swimsuits. I was wearing a zebra print bikini that I will confess was probably two sizes too small, especially the bikini top. My heavy, full breasts overflowed the cups, barely concealing my aureoles, the swimsuit material molded over my aroused nipples, revealing their precise shape and size. My bikini briefs were a French cut thong, a narrow strip of fabric covering my mound, but revealing large tufts of my pubic hair. I pirouetted for my son. "Well, Joe, what do you of your Mom's outfit?"

Joe google-eyed, replied. "Damn, Mom...that's one sexy outfit. You want to attract a guy, that suit should do it!"

I picked up a beach towel from the bed and walked saucily by him. "That's the idea, son," I giggled, running my fingers across his chest. Joe followed me downstairs, watching my almost naked ass cheeks wiggle as I walked.

We had the pool to ourselves. It was heated and in the warm June night, we were both delightfully wet and sticky. We swam around for a while...floated, talking about the day and our driving plans for tomorrow. Almost inevitably, one of us began splashing the other with water (okay, I admit it, I started it), and before long we were both splashing each other and then getting more physical...Joe dunking my head underwater and then me retaliating. We hollered and laughed and continued to horseplay.

Joe dunked my head underwater and I swam away. Underwater, I turned and saw him standing in about four feet of water. I decided to escalate the horseplay and swam up and yanked his swim trunks down, freeing his glorious, half-erect cock. I pushed him off balance and as he fell backwards in the water, completed my attack by pulling his trunks off all the way and swimming away with them!

Joe sputtered water and began swimming after me as I crested the surface and waved my trophy in the air. "Mom! Jeez...what if someone sees me! I'm buck naked!"

"Ooooh...really...this I gotta see!" I dove underwater and away from his reaching hands and took a real good look at my son's penis...now very hard and erect. Joe's cock is magnificent...nine inches long and very thick...it pointed upwards and I'd have loved to seen Joe floating on the surface, his cock waving in the air!

I broke the surface again, giggling and waving my son's trunks around. "Somebody likes being naked judging from the size of things," I said. I stuck my tongue out at my son as he approached. He had me in the deep end of the pool and in a corner. I tried to duck under and escape, but his hands reached out and ripped my zebra stripped top off!

I screamed with delight as my big tits bounced free. I know they're my best feature...big and round and with very little sag, considering I'm thirty-nine years old. My nipples hardened and swelled more as Joe stared hungrily at them. He lunged at me again...maybe to grab his trunks, maybe not, but instead his hands landed on my tits and he instinctively squeezed them.

I pulled myself towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck and said teasingly, "You always did like my tits...you cried for six months after I weaned you, trying to suck on my boobs." I wrapped my legs around him to help keep me afloat and almost orgasmed as I felt his hard fuck pole slid between my thighs...only a thin piece of fabric separating my cunt and his cock.

Suddenly things got very quiet and I could feel both our hearts pounding. Joe's hands rested on my breasts, his palms subtly rubbing my hard nipples. I tightened my grip around his waist and began to hunch against his cock. Our eyes were locked and then...damn, damn, damn...a car pulled into the motel parking lot, the lights monetarily flashing on us.

We broke apart and swam towards the darkest area of the pool. Car doors opened and we heard feet and a man and a woman talking...laughing about the late hour. A door opened and closed and we were alone again. "I guess we better go inside, son," I said, laughing nervously. Still, I wasn't through being naughty.

I levered myself out of the pool, my breasts bouncing in the dim lights. I waved Joe's swim trunks at him. "You want them, honey...come and get them!"

Joe grinned back and waved my bikini top. "Yeah? Well, don't forget I got something of your's too!"

I shrugged my shoulders, well aware of how my movement made my meaty tits bounce. "I'm not worried about getting back to the room." I picked up the towels we'd brought down...but if you don't come up and get your trunks, you're walking back to the room naked."

Joe flushed. "You wouldn't dare."

I smiled sweetly down at my naked son. "Have you ever known your mother to bluff?" I knew from his expression that he knew he was beaten. Blushing from head to toe, Joe lifted himself out of the pool, giving me my first unfettered opportunity to stare at my son's cock in many years. He was still stiffly erect and under my open stare, he hardened even more, his lovely penis slapping up against his belly.

Of course, he was also taking the opportunity to take a long look at my breasts as well...I felt jolts of erotic electricity pulse through my body as my son looked at me lustfully.

"You're beautiful, Mom," Joe breathed. I can't understand how Dad could ever let you go."

I thought my heart might burst with love. "Thank you, son." I stepped up to him, my nipples just barely brushing his chest. I watched as the head of his cock swelled even more. I was dying to touch it. "The woman that wins your heart is going to be sooo lucky." I took a towel and wrapped it around his waist...allowing my fingers to brush over his fuck pole...so soft yet like steel.

Without saying another word, we quickly went back up to our room. I told Joe I was going to get dressed for bed and disappeared into the bathroom alcove. I showered the chlorine water off me and dried my hair. I pulled a T-shirt nightie out of the luggage and couldn't help but grin at myself in the mirror. The nightshirt had a big heart on it and the words, "Number 1 MILF!" emblazoned within the heart. The nightie came only to my upper thighs and it wouldn't take too much effort for some wandering hands to discover that someone's mother was without panties tonight!

I stepped back into the bedroom and smiled at Joe, sitting on the edge of one of the beds in a pair of gym shorts. He looked up at me and grinned nervously as he read the front of the nightshirt. The air was electric with tension and I felt that at any moment we would be rushing into each other's arms and that my son would be my lover before this night was over.

"This has been...uh, such a special day, son. Thank you so much, Joe! You don't know how long I've looked forward to us relating to each other as adults. I love you, son."

"I love you too, Mom," Joe replied, standing up. Oh God...the bulge in his shorts was so huge! We began to move towards each other and that's when it started. We both turned as the noise of lusty fucking erupted in the next room over.

A woman's shrill, desire filled voice suddenly screamed, "YESYESYES! FUCK ME BABYYY! GIVE ME THAT BIGGG DICKKK FUCKME, FUCKME, FUCKME HARD!" Apparently, someone obliged her because their headboard was suddenly slamming against the wall. The woman began moaning loudly, then crying out, "I'M CUMMING DALE...CUMMING...CUM WITH ME DALE FUCK ME LOVER!"

Joe looked at me and raised his eyebrows and we both busted out laughing. We laughed and laughed and then with eyes streaming with tears, laughed some more. The tension in the room suddenly bled away. I still wanted Joe badly, but I knew as did he that this moment had passed. We climbed into one of the beds together and cuddled up. We talked quietly and then began laughing again as the couple next door began again. They kept us giggling late into the night before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up the next morning and stretched. Joe stepped out of the bathroom, hair wet and a towel wrapped around his waist. He toweled his hair dry with another towel and said, "Good morning, sleepy head." His eyes were focused intently on me and I realized that my nightshirt had bunched up around my waist and that my son was getting a healthy look at my hairy pussy.

I stretched again, feeling like a big sexy cat and idly ran a hand over my brown haired muff. "Morning, son! What are you staring at?"

Joe grinned and replied, "Just the gorgeous woman I woke up in bed with!" I saw that he was enjoying the view as his cock snaked through the opening in his towel. We smiled at each other, admiring each other's nakedness for several minutes before I finally got up.

As I slipped past my son on my way to the bathroom, I reached out and gently stroked his erection. "Looks like someone else is glad to see Momma too!" I murmured, kissing him on the cheek. Inside as I got cleaned up and dressed, I looked in the mirror and saw a very happy woman. I knew I was close to achieving my dreams.

Joe was dressed out in khaki shorts and a muscle shirt today, looking every inch the man of my dreams. Today, I dazzled him again with another denim mini dress...light green in color and a light green tube top that looked more like someone had simply painted a green line around my upper body. The upper portions of my aureoles were clearly visible and I was relying on my hard nipples to keep the tube top from slipping off.

As we got back out on the highway, Joe driving and having a hard time keeping his eyes off my sluttish outfit, I made myself comfortable, leaning up against the door and spread my legs. Joe's expression when he finally glanced down, expecting to see my panties, was worth it. Oh, I was wearing panties, alright...light green to match my outfit and totally crotchless.. My thick haired bush was clearly on display...my labia lips parted to reveal the constant state of arousal I was now in.

"Nice day for sightseeing, huh, son?" I teased, idly brushing my inner things with a fingernail, resisting the urge to thrust several fingers into my pussy. I could feel little rivulets of pussy juice damping my thighs, running down the length of my cunt and trickling on down to my ass.

Joe was pretty much speechless and I had to remind him to keep his eyes on the road...at least most of the time. Needless to say, we didn't make good time. Joe drove pretty slow that day...I can't blame him, after all, he didn't want to miss the sights around him!

After we stopped for lunch somewhere in Northern Tennessee, I took over driving, allowing Joe to stare at the hairiness of my muff to his content. "Honey," I said, "I was wondering...did you and Tonya ever get to do it again?"

Joe blushed a little. "Um...yeah. Remember the time her parents went to Colorado for a week?"

"Yeah, sure." Eileen and her husband had family out there.

"Well, you know Tonya had the house to herself and sure anxious for us to try again. And we did." Joe grinned wolfishly. "We tried a lot!" Joe proceeded to tell me how he and Tonya fucked all week long. How they'd even skipped school a couple of days. I found out that Tonya was a doggie style fan...that she liked getting it from behind. I shivered thinking of my son feeding his long, thick meat to that lucky girl while she was on all fours. A little orgasm washed over me and I almost had to pull off the road. I couldn't wait until I felt Joe's cock in my cunt...giving it to me doggie style and filling me up with his jism like I was a true bitch in heat!

"Mmmmm. Then I guess you've had some experience and know how to fuck a woman right?"

Joe grinned even as he turned a brighter shade of red. "I'm sure I can please any woman."

I sighed at the thought of that. "Be careful about bragging, son. You never know when you might be put to the test.

A little while later Joe spoke up. "Mom, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, son. You can always ask me anything!"

"You said Uncle Chuck had a big dick. I was wondering just how big?"

I laughed. "Well, I measured it once with Mom's sewing measure tape. Uncle Chuck was seven and one-quarter inches long...and God did he know how to use it! I wiggled in my seat at the memory of my Uncle fucking me with his cock. Joe smiled at the news. I swear, boys always making comparisons.

"Was it...is it bigger than Dad's?" Joe asked.

I giggled. "Oh hell, yes!" I replied. I glanced over at my son who was grinning. "I shouldn't tell you this, but your Dad's pretty small. Just five inches and kinda thin." I rolled my eyes. "Not that size EVER has anything to do with it!" I said mockingly.

Joe digested this information. "So, uh...have you ever had anyone bigger than Uncle Chuck, Mom?"

I shook my head and replied, "No...the biggest cock I've ever had in my pussy is your Uncle Chuck's...but," and I winked at him. "I have high hopes of something a lot bigger really soon!"

Joe laughed and said, "You know what they say, Mom. Be careful what you wish for, Mom...you might just get it!" He looked at me with such desire and love then, that I almost pulled over and fucked him there. We were so close and we both knew it!

Evening found us in Memphis, Tennessee. We stayed at another motel on the edge of the city. Our room door was maybe ten feet from the motel pool and when I pointed it out to Joe, he just grinned. "Maybe we can take another midnight swim, son," I said teasingly.

Joe nodded and replied, "Maybe we should plan on skinny dipping tonight. Then you wouldn't have to go to all the trouble of yanking my trunks off, Mom!"

"Oooh, I can't wait, son!" I said. If Joe thought he was teasing me, I hoped he remembered that I never bluff!

Joe and I spent the evening crawling down Beale Street...visiting some really great jazz and blues bars. We sampled some great food and enjoyed even better music. It seemed every time I turned around, Joe was taking me in his arms and we were slow dancing or dirty dancing to some sweet, sexy tunes. Joe wasn't being shy about holding me close anymore...as we danced, our bodies rubbed deliciously against each other. I'd kept my naughty little outfit on and Joe had changed to a dress shirt and khaki slacks.


I discovered one downside to crotchless panties was that as we dirty danced, Joe's khaki covered thigh would come away with pussy creams stains from rubbing his upper leg between my thighs. I was on fire...I could smell my wet cunt and I imagine anyone else within five feet of me could smell me too.

As the clubs were closing down, we danced one last slow dance...a sad, slow blues number and it was then that my son and I first kissed like lovers. Our warm sweaty bodies were clinging to each other and it was almost as if we were just one person. I looked up into my son's eyes as we slowly swayed to the music and I went on tip toe as Joe leaned over and my lips met my son's lips. I felt his tongue and opened my mouth to accept it and to offer him my own. I could hear our hearts pounding in unison as our tongues danced and dueled. His sweet tasting tongue rolling over and around mine...trying to encircle my tongue even as I tried to capture his.

As the music ended, we continued to kiss and move to our own music...our own special dance. Only when one of the band came up and tapped Joe on the shoulder, saying, "Y'all needs to go find a room somewheres before y'all explode!" did we come back to Earth.

"C'mon, Mom," Joe whispered. "Let's go find a room!" He took me by the hand and we went and found the Jeep. We drove silently back to our motel, holding hands the whole time. We parked our Jeep and walked towards our room.

As Joe unlocked the door to our room, I turned and looked at the motel pool. It was very late and the motel was only half full, judging from the cars in the lot and the pool was completely deserted. "Hey," I said, tapping Joe on the shoulder. "Somebody promised me we'd go skinny dipping!"

Joe raised his eyebrows. "Well, I was mostly kidding...weren't you?"

I stepped away from my son and grabbing the tube top in my hands ripped it violently over my head. "Nope," I murmured as I stood there with my tits bared to my son. I walked the few feet to the edge of the pool and kicked off my high heels. I pulled my mini skirt down and let it pool at my feet. "Don't you want to go skinny dipping with Mommy, son?" I held out my hands and was happy to see my son, staring intently at my body as he unbuttoned his shirt and stripped it off.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,486 Followers