The Graduation Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,469 Followers

"My God, Mom...you are so beautiful! Joe sighed as he undid his pants. His jockey shorts tried in vain to contain his lovely cock, but it was in full bloom, the head of his erect penis, jutting out above the waistband. I could feel my pussy quivering in delight and arousal...my juices flowing freely down my thighs.

As he skinned off his shorts, I pulled down my crotchless panties and we both stood gloriously naked in front of each other. Joe's cock slapped against his belly as he approached and I crooked a finger at him, whispering, "Come to Momma, Joe."

Joe embraced me, pulling me tight against him...his cock throbbing against my belly as my hard nipples rubbed deliciously against his chest. My son bent down and crushed his lips against mine, his tongue thrusting aggressively into my hungry mouth, searching and finding my tongue and beginning a long soul kiss that left me weak in the knees. As our kiss broke, I looked into my son's eyes, astounded and a little intimidated to see the passion that burned there. I knew we were literally at the moment of truth and now...all my teasing, all my sluttish and seductive ways were about to culminate in what I'd dreamed about for so long.

So what did I do? I prolonged the chase. "Catch me if you can!" I said and dived into the pool. I swam around, praying that Joe was following. I surfaced in the deep end of the pool, coughing and wiping water and my hair out of my face. Joe surfaced behind me and I felt his strong arms wrap around me, even as his thick, long penis wedged in between my butt cheeks. My son's strong hands cupped and squeezed my aching breasts...his palms teasing my engorged nipples.

Joe began kissing me on the back of my neck...sending sweet shivers of delight coursing through my entire body. "I've caught you, Mom. What's my prize?"

I pushed my body back against his...relishing the sensation of my son's naked body against mine. "Anything you want, son," I breathed huskily.

Joe turned me around and kissed me again, even as his huge dick now rested lengthways between my flowered pussy lips. "I love you, Mom. I need you. I want you...want to make love to you, Mom!"

My heart exploded with love and lust. All my dreams were coming true.! "Oh yes! Please son, fuck me...make love to your Mommy!" I spread my legs in anticipation of accepting his mighty cock. "Please, Joe...fuck me now!"

Joe grinned. "All in good time, Mom!" He put his hands on my waist and lifted me out of the water, setting me on the edge of the pool. "Your son's been dreaming of this all day!" And my dear, sweet boy plunged his face between my thighs and clamped his mouth over my cunt!

Before I could even utter a word of protest and demand his cock be buried in my pussy, Joe's tongue rolled over my slit and sent me into a convulsion of orgasmic pleasure. My son slithered his knowing tongue up and down my pussy lips...plunging deep into my wet, steamy cunt and I knew that he was tasting me, savoring me. With consummate skill, my son closed his lips around my swollen clitoris, gently sucking on my little member even as his tongue swirled around and around. I drew my legs up and threw them over Joe's shoulders, thrusting my cunt forward, trying to get my son's face even deeper within my vagina. My son's strong hands gripped my hips and pulled me even more firmly against his hungry, exploring mouth!

"Ooooooohhh, Joe...honey," I mewled as his tongue explored me, plunging deep within the folds of my pussy one moment and rolling along my labia the next. "Oh, son! You're gonna make me cummmmm!" I was gushing pussy cream now. Joe's face glistened with my wetness and he glanced up at me, grinned, smacked his lips and dived back into my muff again. The heat between my legs became a furnace and I felt myself racing towards orgasm.

My son again attacked my clitoris, his tongue teasing, rolling, licking, lifting...doing things I'd never had done to it before and I came in an orgasmic explosion. My entire body became rigid as bolts of electrical pleasure washed over me. My nipples swelled till I thought they'd burst...I sobbed wordlessly as my first son induced orgasm reduced me to helpless jelly. I came and came and came again and still Joe continued to tongue my pussy...the vibrations of his pleased chuckle just adding to my pleasure.

"Oh, son! Joe...I love you...that was... That was incredible!" I gasped with tears in my eyes.

"Mom...you ain't seen nothing yet!" my son growled. Without another word, he pulled me down back into the pool, still standing between my legs. As I descended, my son pushed himself upwards and in one incredibly erotic thrust, I felt my son's massive cock drive into my pussy. As aroused and wet as I was, my son's cock was still so thick that by the time he had half in me, I felt so full. Still, Joe thrusted up and with agonizingly slow progress , continued to feed me his cock.

"OH MY GOD!" I cried as my son's cock pressed into virgin territory...his thick meat going deeper in my pussy than anyone had ever gone before, scraping the walls of my cunt like a velvet steel rod. I exploded in another mind-shattering orgasm. Lights exploded in my head even as my entire body seemed to turn to orgasmic fire, burning me up with unbelievable pleasure. The powerful, fiery sweetness that seemed to consume me overwhelmed me and I think I actually blacked out...wrapped in the dark in a blanket of incredible pleasure.

When I came to...I found myself wrapped around my son's hard body...his cock buried in me to the balls. Nine inches (actually Nine and almost one-half inches when we got around to measuring it!), of gloriously thick cock meat was stuffed inside my pussy. Joe was nursing on my right tit...sucking and biting the swollen nipple...his teeth sending little orgasms through me with each playful nip. "I love you, son!" I sobbed, tears of happiness flowing down my face.

"I love you, Mom!" Joe replied in a voice tinged with awe. "I can't believe I'm finally fucking my Mom!" he gasped even as he thrust himself against me. My legs were wrapped around his hips and I tightened my grip, pulling his cock a tad bit deeper into my womb.

For long minutes, we could scarcely move...the intensity of the pleasure was so great. I orgasmed again simply from the pleasure my son gave me in packing my pussy so full of incestuous cock! Joe grabbed me by my ass cheeks and began to slowly piston me up and down on his cock. With aching delight, he pumped me up and down on about five inches of thick dick. With every outward movement of my son's cock, my body instinctively thrust towards his cock, seeking to again reclaim all of his wonderful tool.

"Fuck me, Joe...give Momma that big, fine cock," I moaned between orgasmic jolts of ecstasy. I showered his face and neck with kisses even as my heels dug into his buttcheeks, urging his cock to plow deeper into my pussy and my fingernails scratched involuntarily against his back.

Joe groaned and whispered his love for me when he wasn't nibbling my nipples or finding and kissing the sensitive spots around my neck. "I love your hot pussy, Mom!" he sighed, emphasizing the point with a sudden jab with his pelvis, again burying all of his stiff meat inside my cunt. His balls rested against my ass as he ground himself against my twat, seeking to plumb my depths even deeper.

On and on we fucked...becoming totally unaware of our public surroundings. We could have been on display in the middle of a stadium in front of thousands of cheering people, but it wouldn't have mattered. As my wonderful son plunged his cock in and out of his mother's steamy cunt, our world shrunk to just the two of us. We were a world of our own, wrapped up in our incestuous dance, allowing the moment to build and build, allowing the pleasure to grow and grow until finally Joe thrust himself as deep as he could and growled, "Gonna cum, Mom! I'm gonna cum in your sweet pussy!"

I screamed as my son's cock somehow swelled even more inside of me and then erupted in incredible bursts of his white hot, creamy semen bathing my womb. The orgasm of orgasms detonated between my legs, galvanizing my well fucked body with immense waves of erotic, incestuous sensations beyond anything I had ever experienced before. I tried to scream out words of love for my son and his lovely cock, but words failed me and all I could manage was a long wail of happiness.

My orgasm peaked and then faded and then peaked again as my cunt muscles clamped down around Joe's huge dick, seeking to milk him dry of every drop of his baby-making juices. My world swirled around me...everything focusing on my son before me...inside of me. The world turned white....the color of perfect pleasure and then faded as again I lost consciousness.

When I regained myself, I found myself still impaled on Joe's still erect cock, being carried by my son...his hands cupping my ass cheeks and my legs dangling helplessly. Joe was walking up the pool's steps in the kiddie zone and then out of the pool. Each step was an exercise in erotic torture as his cock drove fractionally deeper into my throbbing pussy. Joe kicked our clothes across the pavement to land in front of our door where he had left our room key. Using one hand to hold my ass, he used the other one to open the door. My son kicked our clothes inside and then he stepped inside, his cock still buried deep inside me. He kicked the door closed and proceeded to ease us down onto one of the beds, his cock still throbbing inside my cunt my son proceeded to give me another incestuous, monster fuck!

With my legs spread wide, Joe began to pound his long, hard tool in and out of his mom's pussy. I was so wet and sloppy with pussy cream and my son's massive load of sperm that he was able to move more quickly now. My lip curled into a sneer as the sheer delight of my son's cock drowned me in erotic pleasure. "YESSSSSSS! FUCK MEEE, SONNNN! GIVE MOMMMMMAAAA THAT BIG COCKKKK! FUCK MOMMMMMYYY TILL SHE CUMS AND CUMS AND CUMS!"

My screams and urges died out to a voiceless sobbing as my son did exactly that! Having emptied a massive load in my pussy just minutes before, Joe was now ready for a long, hard fuck of his mother, intent on making me cum my brains out! Like a bronco rider, my son rode his mother's convulsing, orgasming body for everything he was worth. In and out, slow and fast, twisting his hips as he thrust in and out of my cunt with his long cock, fucking his mother and releasing all the built up tensions of the last couple of days.

I experienced electric orgasm after electric orgasm...gasping for breath and crying from the sheer joy of all the cock induced pleasure my son was giving me. Joe paused only to lick the sweat off my heaving breasts, to suck and bite my hard, throbbing nipples and to whisper sweet nothings in my ear. Then he would kiss me as again he began again the marvelous pistoning of his cock in and out of my cunt.

Our joined crotches became sticky and sloppy as copious amounts of my cunt cream mixed with my son's semen were forced out of my pussy by my son's never ceasing pumping his cock. The very air of the room was thick with the scent of my pussy and our fuck sweat...our bodies made loud, erotic slapping noises as Joe fucked me and fucked me.

Joe moaned that he was cumming and he unleashed another flood of his semen inside me, bathing and coating my womb with his fiery seed. Again, I exploded in an orgasm so intense, it felt like my entire body would explode, unable to contain such joyous pleasure. My world became enveloped in the light of heaven and in that blanket of incestuous pleasure, again I literally passed out...my last thoughts filled with the love I had for my son and lover.

I awoke in the dim light, a lamp offered in the room. Joe and I were in bed, the bedspread covering our naked bodies. I felt tired, but wonderful. It was the weariness of a well fucked woman. My son had rolled us over and I was lying on top of his strong body. As I came to my senses, I realized that I still had his cock in my pussy...now deflated, but still a considerable amount of cockflesh. I grinned to myself in the dark. I had done it! I had seduced and fucked my own son...or rather he had given me the greatest fuck I had ever experienced in thirty-nine years. And I wanted more!

As much as I wanted to keep his cock in my pussy...I wanted to taste my son's cock. I slowly eased off him...the sensation of his penis slipping from between my grasping labia giving me orgasmic tremors. I slithered downwards and took my son's cock in my mouth. It was wet and sticky with my pussy juices and Joe's semen, still warm from my cunt.

I proceeded to lick my son clean, savoring the flavor of our mixed juices. I confess that I often lick my fingers clean when I masturbate and had always found my own taste pleasing. With my son's sperm mixed in, the taste was ambrosia! As I ran my tongue up and down the length of Joe's cock, swirling my tongue over the crown of his penis, he began to harden. I sucked him furiously, feeling the heat build between my legs, demanding my son's fine dick be returned to its proper place.

Joe began to stir as his cock reached its full size...so long and so wonderfully thick. "Mom? Oh yeah...Mom...suck me!" I obeyed my son and lover and continued to suck and lick his huge penis. But finally, my pussy's demands could not be denied!

"I need you, son. You fucked Momma so wonderfully...now it's my turn!" I straddled my son and lowered my well fucked cunt to his erect cock. After his cockhead slipped between my labia, I let gravity take over and slowly slid down his long pole. "Oh, Joe!" I sobbed as his thick meat filled my pussy! "Son, I love your big cock!"

I was in full orgasm by the time my pussy grinded against his pubic hair. I had all of my son's sweet cock inside me and I was momentarily unable to do anything but shiver and convulse as I came...my juices flowing heavily, bathing my son's penis. I finally leaned over and kissed my son, Joe's tongue searching out mine. We kissed passionately until my orgasm crested and faded, although in truth, it never really ended.

Finally I sat up and stretched like a cat...almost meowing as my movement forced another fraction of an inch of cock deeper into my womb. Joe's hands roamed over my meaty tits, squeezing and caressing...fingers pinching, pulling and teasing my hard, elongated nipples. "I love you, Mom. Please promise me this will never end!" Joe whispered.

I grinned lustily as I slowly began to ride my son...up and down, rocking back and forth. "Mmmmm...Momma's pussy is your's as long as you want it, Joe!" As big as my son was, it seemed like we were a perfect fit. Making love had never felt as right as it did now...fucking my only son. Joe's a wonderful lover, patient or ravenous as necessary. As I slid up and down his huge dick, I began to orgasm again, arching my back as my body stiffened in ecstatic pleasure...my lip curling in a lusty sneer as my cunt spasmed and flowed and burned with such incredible sensations.

"Jeez, Mom...you're beautiful when you cum!" my son gasped as my pussy squeezed his wonderful penis...hungry to savor his semen again.

"Then make me beautiful, son...make me cum and cum and cum!" And he did. For the third time in just a few hours, my wonderful son gave his mother a massive load of thick, hot semen. Somehow, even though I was orgasming my brains out, I kept riding him...my pussy milking him for every sweet drop of his lovely motherfucking seed.

I fell asleep just as I had woke up...in the throes of an incestuous orgasm, my cunt stuffed with my son's cock. With my son's arms wrapped around me, as we drifted off to sleep, we talked quietly of things to come.

"Mmmm, lover son...I hope you don't mind your Mom living with you while you're off to college," I said. I gently massaged his still mostly hard cock with my pussy muscles. "There's just no way I can live without you and your big, motherloving dick."

Joe chuckled in response. "I've dreamed of making you mine for years, Mom. I'm not letting you go now. You're mine, Mom. You're my lover now and forever! I love you, Mom!"

I cannot describe how my son's pledge of love thrilled me. All my greatest dreams have come true. Our new life together is, like our road trip, just beginning. I do not know where the road will take us, but I know I am going to love the trip!

The End?

(Author's note: Most of my stories are self contained and although I appreciate the requests for sequels, they're not usually gonna happen. However, this story does pique my imagination in many ways and if the response is very strong, I do expect to bring Kathy and Joe back for further chapters...no promises as to when, but I do believe they will return!)

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,469 Followers