The Graduation Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baxter72
Baxter72
340 Followers

"Since my hands are occupied, can you put it in?" I asked.

She smiled as she took hold of my penis with both hands and gently pushed the head into her wet slit. I pushed it in the rest of the way until our pubic hairs were mingling. Then I pulled it out and began to pump her, deliciously and slowly.

"You can't imagine how long I've waited for this," she said. "I always used you as my fantasy object every time I masturbated at home. I used to imagine you doing all kinds of nasty things to me."

"Such as?"

"No comment."

"I'm flattered. How old were you when you started doing that?"

"About fifteen....Did you ever think of me when you were masturbating?"

"I never masturbated."

"Liar."

"Okay, then the answer is: No comment. But you could say this is a dream come true for me as well."

She closed her eyes and hissed. "I'm comingggg," she muttered.

And she did. I could feel her grow wetter. It only took me a couple more thrusts to deliver a load of semen deep inside her. I had completely forgotten about birth control, but I assumed she was on the pill—which she later told me she was.

"Ahhhh," she moaned. It felt like she had come again.

"I've got a good idea," I said. "If we do this again, let's make it last longer."

"Like an hour?" she asked with a smile.

"That would be nice." Reluctantly, I pulled out of her.

"Can I lick you off?" she asked.

"I'll give you another glass of champagne if you do."

"Done." She licked it clean.

And that's how it went the rest of he trip. While visiting the walled town of Rothenburg, Keri pulled me into one of the empty guard towers at the top of the wall. Then she pulled down the zipper of my pants and gave me a quick blowjob.

That night, we fucked in front of the cabin window for at least 30 slow and delicious minutes. Then we went to dinner for quail and champagne.

"I think my quail is overcooked," she said.

"Why?"

"The juice is running down my leg."

I smiled. She certainly was an imaginative little sex doll.

The next day, while visiting a Catholic church in Bamberg, she pulled me into an empty confessional booth and revealed to me that she was not wearing any panties. We fucked with her sitting on my lap.

That night around ten o'clock, Keri, wearing one of the cabin's terrycloth robes, led me and another bottle of champagne out to the empty cruise liner swimming pool. She looked around once, then slipped off her robe. She was naked underneath it. We had a nice swim together—and docked at the end of the pool.

The following day, at a castle in Regensburg, she found an empty room—actually the bed chamber of the prince—and we made love on the bed like a prince and princess.

The next day, in Vienna, after visiting a number of places where Beethoven had lived, we composed a short symphony of our own on one of his small beds. Good thing our work was not in A Minor.

The following day in Budapest, we had a late lunch in a dark and smoky café. It was dark enough that we could stir up a little Hungarian goulash of our own. I gave the waiter a generous tip for his discretion.

The ship had a casino on it, but gambling had never appealed to me, and I assumed it did not appeal to Keri. Instead, that night before dinner, I tried to apply my own form of wager.

"Instead of going to the casino, let's have our own bet here," I said. "I'll bet you five dollars that you cannot blow me with your hands behind your back and me fully clothed."

She smiled at the challenge. But I had overlooked the fact that a smart girl could pull down a zipper with her teeth and fish out a semi-erect penis with her tongue. So I lost that one. Ah well, you can't win them all.

At last we reached Bucharest, the capita of Romania, and the end of our cruise. We departed the boat, took a taxi to the train station and got a local train to Brasov. From here, we got a bus tour to the castle which had been the home of the inspiration for Dracula—Vlad the Impaler. "Dracul" in Romanian means "The Devil."

"This is really wonderful!" Keri said, hugging me tightly as we toured the castle.

"Dracula sucked people's blood," I replied,

"Did he ever do it this way?" she asked, again pulling me into a dark corner while the tour guide went on with the other visitors.

She didn't drain my blood, but she managed to drain me of our vital essences.

We had dinner and stayed at a little inn in Brasov, and then took the train back to Bucharest the next morning for our flight back to Frankfort and from there to New York.

"I'm really tired," Keri said after we had dinner on the plane. "Can I take a nap on your lap?"

"Of course."

She laid down and covered herself with an airline blanket. I suspected a nap was not all she had in mind, and I was right. I felt my zipper slowly being pulled down. You can imagine the rest.

An hour later, she got up from her nap. "That was refreshing," she said with a smile.

"Good. And now, how would you like to become a member of the Mile High Club?"

"Gee, mister, how do I do that?"

I took her hand. "Come with me, little girl, and I'll show you." Since the cabin was dark, and many of the people were asleep, it was easy to take her back to one of the restrooms. I found out once again that she was not wearing panties, so it was easy to introduce her to the Mile High Club. I sat on the toilet seat, and she sat on me.

About a week later, her father called me. "I just wanted to thank you for taking Keri on that trip," he said. "I think she learned a lot, and it really seemed to open her up."

"Yes, I'm sure it did that," I replied.

The End

Baxter72
Baxter72
340 Followers
12