The Graham Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura liked how colourful Candi was, her smoky blue eyes contrasted boldly with her red mane and pale white skin. She had to resist the temptation to kiss her right there. She could feel herself getting damp.

The song ended suddenly, although they barely noticed. "Let's go get that drink," Candi suggested. She was equally as hot as Laura.

Laura added, "You got some real moves on that pool table!"

"Thanks, you want to play with me?" Candi asked suggestively.

"I'm no good at pool," Laura defended.

"I wasn't talking about pool," Candi shot back before realizing that she just gave a cheesy line to this fabulous woman, and may have just blown it. She was sure it was too strong. There was no way a class broad like Laura would fall for that. There was an uncomfortable pause.

Candi was biting her lip and was about to apologize when Laura said, "I'm staying at the Ramada over here. It's just a few blocks." Laura knew too that she was breaking new ground. She had never done the one night stand thing before and had never been picked up in a bar before. Somehow this felt different to her. It was as if she really knew Candi.

"Or we can go to my house, it's not that far, and there is no maid to worry about in the morning," Candi suggested.

Laura paused, her heart beating faster, "Okay." Candi leaned over and kissed Laura full on the lips, gently but firmly. Laura almost melted. And they were gone.

At Candi's house, Laura asked for the bathroom. Candi gave her the nickel tour keeping the lights to a minimum to hide some of the mess. Then Laura used the bathroom. She was thinking, collecting her thoughts, trying to figure out if this was the right thing. "I want you to know that I don't usually do this sort of thing..." Laura's voice trailed off as she walked out the bathroom into Candi's bedroom. The little hottie was stretched out on the bed naked as the day she was born. Laura was in awe. There was no turning back now.

She all but dove onto Candi's perfect body. Her kiss was passionate. Her mouth was open, her tongue searching for Candi's. She found it. Both of their mouths pressed and squeezed against the others with wet full lips. Both women were breathing very heavy through their noses. Their tongues danced slowly together inside their lip lock. Candi grabbed Laura's head and pulled her closer, sucking on Laura's tongue as if it were a popsicle.

Laura felt Candi's nude body beneath her and gently touched the exposed hips. Her skin was warm and soft. Laura let her hands roam over the beauty. She caressed the full breasts, lightly pinching the pink nipples. Candi moaned into their hot kiss. Laura hands roamed over the rest of Candi's body discovering the navel jewellery that she had seen earlier. She playfully tugged on it. This made Candi release the kiss, giggling at the sensation.

Laura sat up as the two women regained some composure, their breathing still rapid. Laura gazed at the goddess before her. She traced a light trail with her finger over Candi's body, which tickled and excited Candi. The trails lead south, over Candi's legs, to her feet, making her gasp. It was an electric feeling. Then the tortuous trails traced back up the inside of her thigh. Candi, while still locking eyes with Laura, gently spread her legs in invitation. Laura briefly played with the broken heart tattoo and the tiny, fair bush before stroking the hot, swollen lips of Candi's pussy, which was already soaking wet. Laura, expertly found the nub clit with her fingertip almost effortlessly. She pressed harder, making Candi's body tighten up in her first orgasm. Candi tried to fight it, biting her lip. But Laura pressed harder, smiling, as her finger slipped into Candi's pussy. Candi's body continued to quiver and shake. She flailed and sat up holding her head against Laura's still clothed chest.

"Aren't you hot?" she asked. Laura nodded. Candi reached for Laura's buttons and slowly undid them all. She then reached around to unzip the skirt. It fell to the floor and Laura stepped out of it. Her shoes had previously been discarded. Laura had to remove her finger from Candi's wet box to remove her jacket and blouse. There she stood wearing only her black Victoria Secret bra and panties. Candi's hands found Laura's panty covered ass as she kissed her tight body. Laura removed her bra, revealing her flawless breasts. Candi sampled a nipple in her mouth, sucking it sweetly as she fondled Laura's ass and legs. She transferred to the other nipple to orally worship it as well. Meanwhile, Candi's fingers found the wet crease between Laura's thighs. All this attention was driving Laura wild. Her knees were growing weak now.

Candi kissed a trail down to the waistband of Laura's panties. She kissed square on her pubic mound. Her teeth then grasped the waistband and gently pulled down exposing Laura's damp blond tuft. Candi continued to massage Laura's labia with a finger through the wet crotch of her panties. Candi inhaled the sensuous aroma and pressed her mouth to it to kiss it. Laura flinched a little. Candi looked up at to she if she was okay. "It's okay! I'm sorry. It's just been a while since anyone has done that," Laura said apologetically.

Candi glanced over at the bedside clock. "Yah, me too," she lied.

Candi then, slowly taking hold of Laura's panties from front and back began to wedge them up until Laura's pussy lips were lewdly spread out. She then began sliding them back and forth stimulating Laura's clit. Laura was ready to pass out and her pussy was steaming. She looked down at the woman torturing her who was smiling back. Laura looked right into Candi's eyes, "Rip them off!" Without hesitation Candi reefed hard and the wet and flimsy material easily tore apart. Laura groaned. Candi wasted no more time going after her target. She placed her mouth directly on Laura's engorged clit and gently sucked it, letting her tongue stimulate the tip. Her fingers probed into the wet hole of Laura's labia. Laura thought she had died and went to heaven. Candi rolled her over onto the bed with such ease and skill that she never lost her hold of Laura's clit between her lips. Laura was impressed and spread her legs more for her lover. Candi could now seriously get to work on Laura's pussy. She ate her with passion and skill. She hit every button as if she could do no wrong. It was if her mouth was made for this pussy. Laura writhed in ecstasy as Candi brought her to a series of earth splitting orgasms. Candi's fingers and tongue continued to work through the seemingly endless waves of pleasure that hammered Laura.

Finally, Candi moved up her lover's body where they met in a soft, wet, loving kiss. The embrace was once again passionate. Laura savoured her own juices from Candi's mouth. It was the best oral sex she had ever had. They kissed lovingly and long while Candi, now hotter than ever, rubbed her mound against Laura's thigh. Laura, sensing the frustration took control and rolled Candi over and began licking and kissing her neck, then her breasts which she licked with great skill. She seemed to know just how hard to suck them or just how long to linger with her tongue. She licked lower, playing with Candi's bellybutton ring in her teeth. She licked lower until she was licking the juicy labia, and then inserted her tongue deep into the hole. Laura loved the taste of Candi. She hadn't always been fond of the taste of some pussies, and wasn't always keen on going down, but this was the sweetest pussy ever, she thought to herself. Candi propped herself up on the pillow to watch this angel eat her out. She ran her fingers through Laura's long strawberry blond tresses. She grinded her hips against Laura's face, humping it for all her worth. Shortly she was coming again, her head spinning and thought she might pass out. For all the women she had ever been with, at least a hundred or two, no one had made her feel like this before. There was a strong bond. Candi thrashed about so hard she almost broke Laura's nose. Laura had no complaints.

Candi rolled Laura over onto her back and swung around in a practiced manoeuvre to form a "69." She planted her mouth onto Laura's sex while continuing to grind her own sex onto Laura's tongue. They half rolled onto their sides and continued their mutual oral worshipping. Laura's hands caressed the sweet ass cheeks in front of her, admiring the view of the pretty pink rosebud between the cheeks. With a finger she bravely teased little circles around it.

Candi loved it. She was a big fan of anal play but had scared away many partners by initiating the play. She could not believe that this high class, conservative looking babe was playing with her asshole. Candi took the hint and wet a finger inside Laura's pussy then took it out and pressed it against Laura's asshole. It was a beautiful butt, perhaps the most splendid she had ever seen, strong but rounded with a fine down of peach fuzz.

Laura felt Candi's finger slip into her asshole. No one had ever done that to her before. She loved the sensation, having done it to herself many times while masturbating and yielded to it. Candi worked both of Laura's holes with her fingers while sucking on her clit. She then felt Laura returning the favour with the invasion of fingers into her butt. Candi loved this, and the sensations were overwhelming. Laura was beginning to bring her off again, sucking hard on Candi's clit. Candi was in tears as she tried desperately to get Laura off at the same time. Normally Candi was somewhat selfish in bed, but with this woman all she wanted was to please her. She got her wish and was soon sucking and fucking so well that Laura began to buck and undulate so fierce they almost collapsed the bed. Candi gave in too and they experienced a long, mutual orgasm.

After a few minutes they were laying face to face, breathing hard, hearts racing, both of their faces sticky with girl cum, sweat coving their bodies and the sheets, their hair soaking wet and matted to their skin. They kissed again, gently and softly. They licked each other's face and mouths and softly pressed lips and tongues. Their smoky blue eyes locked onto the others.

Candi had never felt like this with anyone before. What was this strange feeling? She was used to being in control, in charge and always dictating the action. Now it was different. It wasn't reversed, it was more a mutual or shared experience.

Laura rolled onto Candi's back, pressing herself onto it. Candi turned her head to the side as Laura brushed away the scarlet hair. She kissed her cheek and began massaging Candi's shoulders. Laura's legs straddled Candi's hips. Laura eased herself down and kissed Candi's spine, licking a trail southward. Candi sensing what was coming next arched her hips up to greet Laura's tongue. Laura was infatuated with this woman's ass and lovingly kissed the candy cane tattoo on the right butt cheek. She was giving it some serious licks when Candi reached back and pulled her cheeks apart and turned her hips so that her asshole was right on Laura's tongue.

Laura paused, this was new to her. Candi looked at her with half pleading eyes saying, "put it in. I want your tongue in my ass." Laura could not resist and slowly pushed her tongue into Candi's bowels. She could see how much it turned her lover on and began to really tongue fuck her pretty ass. Candi got up onto her knees to make it easier to lick her ass and began playing with her own clit. Laura helped by putting three fingers deep into Candi's waiting cunt. Candi grunted, it felt so good. She was loose and wet and asked Laura if she was English. Laura was confused, and with her tongue buried deep in Candi's ass, she only shook her head. "Then quit holding your pinky out!" Candi joked. Laura tried not to laugh and slipped the fourth digit into Candi's wet pussy.

They made love like this as Laura thought to herself how unusual this was for her. If three hours ago someone told her a wild riot girl would be picking her up in a strange lesbian bar, then ending up at her place and eating her ass, she would have laughed it off as impossible. Her fingers were soaking wet from Candi's juicy pussy. The juices were dripping down her hand. Laura was contemplating stretching her hole further as Candi suddenly asked her to do just that. She asked for her entire hand.

Candi had been fist fucked before but rarely did it. You really have to trust the person doing it. Laura eased her wet thumb in with her other fingers and gently pushed. Candi breathed deeply as she tried to relax and accept Laura's hand. It was tight, but Laura's small hand managed to fit up to her wrist. She continued to assault Candi's little asshole with her tongue. Laura was starting to really give it this wild girl who loved every minute of it. Candi took her fist fucking with gusto, grunting and huffing. Laura licked and fucked Candi for a good fifteen minutes before bringing her off again. Candi turned over and pulled Laura's face to hers. She kissed her and took Laura's tongue into her mouth, sucking it slowly as if to say "thank-you". Each kiss seemed more passionate than the last. Now Candi asked, "Can I do that for you?"

"I don't think that I can take your entire hand, but I would love to have my bum eaten," she shocked herself saying. Candi went to the drawer and produced two vibrators. Candi lay on her back, her head propped on two pillows. She guided Laura to straddle her head facing away. Laura's ripe, beautiful ass was perched directly over Candi's mouth. Candi began eating Laura's asshole. She easily slid her tongue deep inside. At the same time she flicked on the vibe and reached around from the front to massage Laura's clit. Laura had never felt anything quite like this before, and began to grind herself down onto that hot tongue. Seizing the other vibe she worked it on Candi's clit while receiving her first class rim job. Laura was lost in ecstasy as she came like a freight train.

Again the women relaxed with a long, passionate kiss. Laura was thinking that she had finally met someone who she could open up with, experiment, and go wild with. All her previous lovers lacked either self-confidence or desire or they were too conservative to open up to. Laura didn't realize until this moment that Candi, with her confidence and inhibition, has been what she seeking all this time. She felt comfortable with Candi, like she could just be herself, with no pressure. It was if Candi was part of her own soul that she had suppressed all this time. Her only fear was that this perfect woman was going to end up a one-night stand because she didn't seem the long-term type. She was afraid to bring this up too in fear of scaring her off. Right now, she felt, she would just enjoy this moment and if it ended tonight it would be a great memory. She kissed harder, letting passion take over.

Candi was thinking too. Candi had so many lovers but none that equalled Laura. No one had ever been in tune with her like that. It was as if Laura had intimate knowledge of her, like stolen blueprints of her body. Not only was she perfect in every way, she was a dream lover. There was a feeling deep down inside her belly that hurt. Candi felt that she could never commit to anyone. She always knew that relationships never last. Everyone had something about them that bothered her, which eventually would be enough for her to end it. After a while she didn't even try. Quick and brief seemed the way to go. The problem was that she felt like she didn't want this one to leave. She honestly felt like they were made to be together, forever. Her fear was how to tell Laura. She didn't want to scare her off by sounding like a typical, over needy lesbian. For now, she was just going to enjoy the best night of sex she ever had and continued to kiss lovingly.

For a while the two women snuggled close, looking deep into the others eyes trying to figure out what the other was thinking. They touched and stroked each other's bodies and hair. They sucked on each other's fingers and kissed softly. Their breasts were mashed together and their legs entwined. After a while, they both began to move their hips, as if trying to hump the others thigh. When they realized what they were doing, both of them began to giggle. Candi raised an eyebrow, and repositioned herself on the bed, so that their heads were at opposite ends. She scissored her legs with Laura's so that their pubic mounds were pressed together. Instinctively, they began grinding their sex into the others. Their bodies seemed to merge into one. Candi spied Laura's pretty foot inches from her face. It was small, with a high arch and very well groomed with a clear coat on the nails. She seized it in her hands and pulled it between her breasts. Candi began to slowly massage the foot. She knew how good it made her feel to have this done and tried it on Laura. It was working. Laura was clearly enjoying the attention to her foot. As Candi's hands worked it over she leaned forward and began teasing the little toes with her tongue.

This tickled and stimulated Laura who decided to get in this action too and located Candi's foot. Laura guided Candi's foot all over her breasts while Candi tweaked Laura's nipples with her toes. Candi began sucking on Laura's toes with earnest and Laura was soon doing the same to Candi's. Although Candi's feet were not as well kept as hers, Laura still loved the pretty little things with the bright red nail polish on the toes. They spent half the night grinding their pussies together and sucking each other's toes. At one point, when they shifted so that they could suck on the other foot, Candi took her wet toes that were in Laura's mouth and used them to play with Laura's clit. When Laura reciprocated Candi took her foot and shoved as much as possible into her snatch. She nearly took the whole thing. The two of them laughed hysterically.

As they took to licking the other feet, Candi produced another toy. It was a jelly, eighteen-inch, double headed dildo. She eased it into Laura's pussy, then her own. Again they pushed their crotches together until their clits met. This time they both savagely fucked one another until they both finally could take no more. Having both experienced orgasms several more times each, they both lay on the bed, exhausted and satisfied, sound asleep.

The morning came too soon. The two women had been fucking each other's brains out until 3:00 a.m. At 10:00 a.m. both became aware that they were awake. For a while, they just looked into the others eyes, happy but troubled. Both looked as if they had been through a war and their bodies felt like it too but neither was complaining. They whispered sweet things to each other like, "You're so radiant!" and "I can't believe how sexy you look!" Candi told Laura that she lost track of how many orgasms she had, and that she easily had more last night that with anyone else.

Laura giggled and claimed that she had more orgasms last night than in her entire life so far. Candi roared in laugher. She appreciated the compliment no less than Laura appreciated hers. Candi thought about how Laura would soon be leaving for her "reunion" and began to sigh. Laura sensed the tension and asked what was wrong. This was difficult for Candi. It hurt to think of Laura leaving. She was getting misty. "I wish you could stay," she muttered. Laura smiled.

"I can come over after," Laura tried to compromise.

"No. I mean stay! As in not getting back on a plane, I wish you could stay so that we could see each other all the time. I think I love you!" The words had come out before she realized it, and was now a victim to the consequences. She had never said those words to anyone seriously and shocked herself to hear them come out of her own mouth. There was a very long pause. Candi suddenly felt the urge to bury her face in a pillow to cry. Laura was stunned. She was uncomfortable and did not know what to say. She honestly felt the same way, but had convinced herself that this wild woman next to her was just going to send her on her way and forget about her.