The Graham Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! I...it's just...uh, look I had no idea that you were going to say that," Laura spit out. Candi rolled over, discussed in herself to make such a rookie mistake. Laura touched Candi's head pleading to get her to turn over. Laura consoled, "Look, no, that's not what I meant. Truth is, I'm in love with you too, you just took me by surprise is all."

Candi rolled over; her eyes welled up with tears, looking straight into Laura's eyes, testing for validity. She knew that she meant it. She leaned into her and they kissed as lovers, their mouths now very familiar. It now became obvious to both of them, what a rough state they were in. Candi was the first to suggest a shower. As they cleaned each other and washed each other's hair, it became scary how alike their bodies were. They both seemed to get turned on from all the touching and soon Candi was on her knees, with Laura's leg over her shoulder, eating her pussy. Laura had an intense orgasm then returned the favour to Candi. They kissed and dried off.

Laura wanted to return to her hotel to get some clean clothes for her reunion and started rushing to get herself ready. Candi threw on a softball jersey fastening only one button. She then watched Laura dry her hair and primp. As Laura searched for her clothes, Candi went to her dresser drawers and grabbed a pair of leopard print panties and threw them to Laura. Laura suddenly remembered having hers shredded at her own request the night before and laughed while turning six shades of red. "Thanks hun!" she said. They were a perfect fit.

"So you'll come see me after your family thingy?" Candi asked.

"Ya! Of course, maybe we can work something out. I'm not settled into any practice yet and this might be a good town to work in. Who knows what will happen with my meeting today with my parents. I'm so nervous!" simplified Laura.

Candi was confused, "Meeting? What's that about?"

Laura continued while rushing about, "Well! Long story short, my birth parents put me up for adoption when I was born because they were too young, yada-yada, I'm meeting them for the first time today." That story sounded somewhat familiar to Candi who thought about it for a second and shrugged off a notion but went quiet nonetheless. Laura was almost ready to go, just taking care of the final touches. She took advantage of the silence by asking, "So what's your story? You have any family around. I don't see any pictures or anything, if you don't mind me asking?"

"I haven't talked to my parents in over three years. We didn't see eye to eye on a lot of things. They're very conservative, and they didn't take it very well when I told them that I was a lesbian. There were a lot of problems, I was in trouble a lot growing up. You know the story, yada-yada!" Candi revealed.

"They couldn't have been too uptight if they named you Candi!" exclaimed Laura.

Candi laughed, "That's not my real name! Everybody just calls me that. I picked it up in high school sometime after I first dyed my hair like this and now with this tattoo and all, its just stuck. My parents hated it so I used it all the time. Nobody has used my real name in years."

Laura looked at her with interest while squirting on some perfume, "Well? What is it?"

Candi did not tell just anyone this stuff but begrudged her. "It's Heather, Heather Graham."

There was a crash as the perfume bottle smashed on the floor. Laura was stiff and trembling with her position locked like a mannequin's. She held a thousand yard stare at Heather in shock. The reality had come through instantly and it all began to make perfect sense. Heather was confused at first, but knew the truth too. "Oh FUCK ME!" she gasped in horror with the realization. "We've been bad!" Candi half jokingly shot back at her older sister.

"Come on! This isn't funny!" Laura argued. "What the fuck are we supposed to do now. This is...is...illegal."

"Babe, it's only illegal so that perverted fathers and older brothers can't take advantage of vulnerable young girls, and to prevent retarded children from popping up everywhere. Think about it, we can't get each other pregnant, and we are both consenting adults. We have different last names, and since same sex marriages are illegal here, no one would research it. No one would ever have to know," Candi rationalized.

"But it's still wrong!" Laura complained, clinging to her morals.

"Hello! Was I the only one here last night, and this morning? How can say that this is wrong?" Candi argued and kissed Laura's lips softly. Laura had no come back this time but just sighed and looked at her watch.

"Shit, I have to be there in fifteen minutes, and what do I tell them about us?" Laura wined almost in tears.

"Come on, I'll take you, there's no time to go back to the hotel," Candi started while grabbing her jeans, "at least I know how to get there." Laura nodded her approval although sceptical about Candi's motives. Candi went on, "Meet them; you can be the judge about what to say. Either way, I trust you," she said in a very sober tone.

They arrived in Candi's truck out front. Candi couldn't bring herself to look at the house. Laura swallowed, "You want to come with me?" She received a distinct headshake in reply.

"I'll be at the bar tonight. If you don't show, I'll understand." Heather looked at Laura for what she thought might be the last time and continued, "but I hope you show. I really meant what I said this morning, I love you." Laura hugged her sister and gave her a peck and finally jumped out of the truck.

That night at the bar, Jill and some others were trying to get details out of the local home run hitter. Candi was mute though as she went about, cleaning up on the pool tables. Soon a repeat visitor showed up, a hot blond wearing tight jeans and a white tee shirt. Candi dropped everything and went to her quickly, but with some trepidation. They sat a nearby table. She asked, "Well? How did it go?"

"They're alright I guess, but I'll keep my own parents," Laura began to her sister's amusement. "I told them that I met you. They think I tracked you down like I did them. They were kind of pissed off about that. I told them that we had a lot in common and got along great. That pissed them off even more." Candi began to smile. "They didn't care too much for me giving them hell about disowning you. I told them that a parent should stick with their kids through hell and high water. I probably won't see them again," Laura shrugged.

"So what do you want to do?" Candi asked meekly.

Laura paused for a while and thought if she was doing the right thing. "Do you think this town can use a new dentist?" she finally blurted out. Candi gave her a tight hug. Laura went on, "I love you and I want to be here with you. I still have to go back home for a while and talk to my parents about moving. I'd love for you to meet them some day. You'll probably freak them out but I'm sure they'll love you too. But I do think we should keep our secret to ourselves just the same, if that's okay with you?" Candi was speechless but so happy that she was almost in tears.

Misty eyed, Candi could only muster, "Thank you!"

Laura grabbed Candi's hand, "Now are going to teach me how to shoot pool or what?" The two sisters went off together and managed to find happiness with each other.

Fini

This story is the sole possession of Mary-Margret Callahan.