The Grand Master Key Ch. 01

Story Info
The key gave me a sense of power over the ritzy tenants.
916 words
4.35
20.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a building super is a tough job, but it does have its perks. It took me a while to get the job, they need to have references and they actually check them when you apply for a job. The building I'm in ran a criminal background check on me and actually had a psychologist give me a number of tests of confirm my suitability for the job. After about three weeks of waiting, I was finally notified I had the job.

The nice thing about it was that I got an apartment rent free. It was located in the basement behind all the beautiful façade, but the address was the same as all those swanky tenants on the fancy floors above me. My apartment was not furnished as nicely as the normal tenants and I had no balcony overlooking the city streets, but it was comfortable and I could even dress up in fine clothes and fool some people as I slipped in and out of the building. The doorman had to fight to keep from laughing as I passed, but he played along. Why not? I'd have done the same for him.

Over time I got to know a lot of the ritzy tenants, you'd be surprised how friendly they can be to you as you plunge out their stopped up toilets, run your hand down their garbage disposals to clean it out and change out the dusty layers of their personal lives in the air conditioning filters. They won't shake your hand, but they will graciously say hello if we pass in the halls. They'll even introduce me to their friends as if I was one of their prize animals who just learned a new trick. Yeah, they're nice, but if I dare to look twice at their daughter on a visit back from college and I'm quickly slipped out the door.

Of course I don't really mind, if it makes them feel better to float above me somehow that's okay because I do have one thing, one source of incredible power that I can wield upon them at any time. It's simply called the grand master key. If I ever chose to exact revenge for their treatment of me, ever wanted to slip into their private lives, ever wanted to fuck up what they have, I could do it with the simplest turn of a key.

So whenever I get the metaphoric "Good dog pat on the head" in front of their friends or the frozen look of contempt when I look at a daughter, I remember the power I have and how I excercise the character to not use it. In a way, I think, it makes me a better person than all of them. Well almost all of them.

I am human and yes, I have and still use the pass key, but it's more a matter of personal need and affection than any power trip or revenge I seek. Apartment Twenty-Three G, the tenant is an absolutely gorgeous blonde woman, has been my single failing. It started innocently enough as she pushed her laundry cart past my door on the way to the building's Laundromat. Watching her from a crack in the maintenance room door, I saw a single pair of panties fall to the floor unnoticed.

Now a real gentleman would have grabbed then, taken a quick whiff and then happily returned them to her. No, not me, I waited until she was in the Laundromat and then I grabbed the panties and headed back into my apartment with them. Rushing to my bathroom, I pulled off my overalls, pulled down my jockeys and grabbed my hard cock. Thinking of her, just a few steps down the hall separating her wash, I pulled her panties over my head, positioning the crotch over my face and began to stroke my cock.

With the panties positioned just right, I would flick out my tongue while still running my hand up and down my cock. My tongue would find the crusty dried spot on the crotch and her flavor would flow into my mouth. Once the panties absorbed a bit of my saliva, her fragrance would get stronger, more distinct and I could breathe her in and taste her while I imagined she was sucking my cock. It was like a dreamy sixty-nine as both of us tasted each other.

Of course by the time I was ready to come, I had the entire crotch in my mouth as I sucked the last of her dried juices out of the silky soft fabric. I shot my come up onto my chest, spurting again and again, all the while tasting her pussy. After a few minutes, I grabbed a towel, wiped up my cum and pulled my overalls back on. I slipped out of my apartment and made sure she was still in the Laundromat before walking over near the elevator and dropping the panties on the floor.

I quickly returned to the maintenance room and grabbed a thermostat I was tinkering with when I first saw her pass. Making it a point to be coming out of the maintenance room when she walked past I said, "Hello," and walked toward the Laundromat. Turning into the room, I looked back and watched her pick up the panties, look around and then drop them into her cart. As she disappeared onto the elevator, I knew I had to taste that pussy again.