The Grand Zucchini at 45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What will happen?"

"I will begin to age, like any normal woman."

"You'll begin to age?"

"Yes, while I remain here I am The Grand Zucchini, but if I leave I become a normal woman."

"What's wrong with that?"

"I will start getting old, I won't stay beautiful for you."

"Oh Moira, you'll always be beautiful for me, no matter how old you'll get."

"You won't mind me getting wrinkles, my breasts sagging, and everything else."

"Yes, you will age just as I age."

"But my hair will turn gray, it will no longer be Zucchini."

"And my hair will go all gray too. The point is, Moira, this will happen to us together. Don't you see? I want to grow old with you."

"But what will you tell your friends."

"The truth."

"The truth? You'll tell them I am The Grand Zucchini?"

"I'll tell them the truth... that by some odd miracle you fell in love with me."

"And where will you say I came from?"

"I'll simply say, 'The Zucchini patch.' I'll tell them, 'The Grand Zucchini finally appeared and granted my every wish,'" he said, running his fingers through her hair.

"They won't believe you."

Larry smiled and said, "It just goes to show you how foolish people can be."

Larry extended his hand and helped her up from the rock. They both got dressed and then headed to the edge of the Zucchini patch. He carefully climbed through the fence and turned, holding his hand out to her.

Moira paused a moment, looking back over the Zucchinis, the dark green vines and the forest beyond. She looked back at Larry and said, "I've never left this place."

"It's okay, I don't live far away, and you can come back whenever you wish."

"Next Halloween?" she asked.

"Next Halloween, of course," he answered taking her hand and helping her through the fence. "We'll go back every Halloween," Larry said as they walked hand in hand toward his house.

12