The Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giggling Jane looked up at me and asked if that could be considered "Assault with a friendly weapon"? Terri and Marie burst out laughing asking Jane if they should call 911 and report it? Jane giggled some more and told them that she thought she could handle it as she placed her warm hand on my cock! This brought more giggles from all three. Jane was looking up directly into my eyes and her hand stroked my hard flesh.

Eyes still locked on mine Jane moved her face closer to my hard cock and touched the swollen head to her lips. Her lips parted and her small pink tongue darted out and licked the head of my cock. Keeping her eyes on mine Jane moved my cock around so that she licked my cock all over. Still making eye contact with me she opened her mouth and I could feel her hot breath on my cock as she moved her face closer and my cock entered her mouth.

The sensation was electrifying, my cock jumped and throbbed as she closed her lips around it. As she gently sucked the head of my cock her hand stroked it slowly. Jane's other hand had been resting on my thigh just above the knee. She now moved it slowly up my thigh and around to the back of my leg where it continue upward until her hand cupped my ass cheek.

I was still staring into her eyes as she sucked and licked me, her hand stroking my inflamed cock. I felt my cock grow even bigger in her mouth and I knew that it would not be long before I blew my load into her hot wet mouth. Jane sensed that I was nearing orgasm and increased the pumping motion of her hand and her tongue swirled over the head in her mouth.

I began to rock my hips to and fro as I fucked her sweet mouth. I looked over to where Terri and Marie were sitting. They had gone silent watching Jane suck me. Marie had pulled her skirt up almost to her waist and had a hand in her crotch. She was sliding two fingers in and out of her wet pussy. Terri stood behind her and had an arm draped over her daughters shoulder and her hand was inside Marie's blouse. The top two buttons of the blouse had been undone or had come undone, I didn't know which. I could see Terri's hand cupping Marie's breast. She was squeezing the breast and using her thumb and fore finger to pull and twist the small nipple.

Marie's stocking clad legs began to tremble as her fingers flew in and out of her pussy. Marie leaned back against her mother and she shuddered as she had a small orgasm. Terri tore her eyes from Jane sucking my cock and looked down at Marie as her body quaked and shook against her. Terri removed her hand from Marie's breast and cupping Marie's chin turned the small oval face up toward her own. Terri leaned down and kissed her daughters lips. Marie parted her lips and Terri sealed her mouth to that of her daughter, her hand traveled down over Marie's chest, to the naked flesh of her belly and then forced her hand under Marie's replacing Marie's fingers with her own. As soon an Terri's fingers entered Marie's pussy, she convulsed and her legs trembled violently.

Watching this was all it took to send me over the top. My cock twitched and jumped in Jane's mouth. Jane's eyes were closed as she waited for the flood of cum to rush into her mouth. Jane pulled hard on my cock with one hand and squeezed my ass with the other and she sucked hard. My body convulsed and I shot my sperm into Jane's mouth. Jet after jet of hot sticky sperm squirted into her hungry mouth. Finally I wasn't able to cum any more and my cock began to deflate. Jane let it slip from her mouth and kissed it before standing to embrace me.

We heard a gasp and turned to see Marie's body racked by tremors as she experienced a tremendous orgasm at the hands of her mother. Terri removed her fingers from Marie's over heated pussy and rubbed her belly as she continued to hold the girl. I helped Terri move Marie to one of the overstuffed easy chairs. Marie was too wasted from her orgasm to remain seated on the bar stool.

Jane had gone over and flopped down on the sofa a smile on her face. I sat next to her and pulled her into my arms. Jane snuggled right into me smiling and told me that it just felt so natural. I asked what felt so natural and she replied that all of us be here together and belonging to one another. Terri who was sitting on the arm of the chair where Marie sat agreed that indeed it did feel natural.

Marie pushed her self out of the chair saying that she had to go to the bathroom and would be right back. As Marie had vacated the chair Terri had let herself slide off the arm and into the chair. In doing this Terri's skirt had ridden up quite high and now her beautiful bald pussy was exposed. I could see her pussy lips gleaming. She was quite wet and it was evident that she had been quite excited herself while bringing Marie to an orgasm. I watched her stocking clad legs open as she laid one of her small hands on her bare thigh just above the stocking top.

I looked up at her face and saw that she was watching me, a smile on her face. As Jane had sat next to me on the sofa I had idly undone several of the buttons on her blouse and pushed my hand inside and had cupped her small breast. I felt her move against me as she pushed her chest into my hand. I turned toward her upturned face and kissed her. Still kissing her I pushed her back onto the sofa cushions. Leaning over her I undid the last of the buttons on her blouse and pushed the thin material to the sides exposing her sweet breasts. Jane's nipples were the size of pencil erasers and a delicate pick in color, the aureola surrounding them were a coral in color and small, about the size of a quarter.

I lowered my head and suck first one nipple then the other into my mouth. Her nipples instantly became erect as I flicked my tongue over them. The aureola's contracted as I pursed my lips over them and sucked gently. I had place a hand on Jane's thigh and had been rubbing it lightly reveling at the feel of her stockings on her shapely legs. I ran my hand up under her skirt to her stocking tops and let my fingers trace lightly over the bare flesh at the top of her stockings. Jane began to moan as I continued to lick and suck her nipples. I moved my hand higher along her thighs and felt the wetness from her pussy on her thighs. I dipped my fingers between her legs and she opened them for me and my fingers found her pussy. I ran a finger lightly along her slit and felt her juices gush from her, wetting my hand.

I was vaguely aware that Marie had returned from the bathroom, but I was too engrossed in what I was doing to pay any attention. I scooted back on the sofa and pushed Jane's skirt up to her waist and gazed at her glistening pussy. I urged Jane's legs further apart and pusher her left leg up to my other side. I now sat between her wide spread legs and rubbed her moist pussy. Jane got wetter as I watched. Licking my lips I lowered my face to her waiting pussy. I kissed her glistening slit and then ran my tongue it's length from top to bottom, then back again. The nectar seeping from her pussy tasted great and was intoxicating. I stiffened my tongue and parted her pussy lips and once again ran my tongue from top to bottom and back again retracing its route.

As I did this Jane's body tensed and she arched her back. I slid both hands under her ass and lifted her pussy to my mouth and licked her clit. I strummed my tongue over it and her body jerked in my hands. Jane reached down with both hands and grabbed me by the hair and pulled hard. As I continued to work her clit over Jane ground her pussy into my face. Jane moaned louder and she rocked her pelvis rhythmically, grinding her pussy against my open mouth. Holding her ass elevated with one hand I brought the other one to her pussy where I inserted first one finger, then two into her slick pussy. I worked my fingers in and out of her as I continued to lick her pussy.

Jane was now spasmodically thrusting her pussy into my face as I jammed my fingers into her as far as they would go. Her legs thrashed on the sofa on either side of me and a huge shudder coursed through her slender body. I felt the muscles in her pussy contracting wildly over my fingers. Jane drew her legs up on either side of my head and she tried to clench them together as she was overtaken by her orgasm. She still had a death grip on my hair and her pelvis was slamming into my face. It was difficult to breathe, but I kept my mouth on her pussy and my fingers buried deep inside her.

Soon her jerking and thrashing subsided, her legs relaxed, she let go of my hair and her hands fell limply to her sides. I licked her pussy lightly, staying away from her sensitive clit. Little whimpers still escaped her as an occasional shudder would pass through her body. I scooted forward and kissed my way up over her belly to her chest and kissed the valley between her breast, then to her neck and face. I kissed her mouth and she licked my lips. My face was bathed in her pussy cream and she licked all off like a mother cat cleaning a kitten.

I sat up and looked around and there sat Marie on the floor in front of her mother's chair. She sat between Terri's wide spread legs, her hand was in Terri's crotch and she had a finger in her mother's pussy. She and Terri had sat and watched me eat Jane. Marie smiled at me and turned to her mother.

"Mommy, I want you to make love to me! I want you to do me right now! I want you to do me right there!"

Marie was pointing to the rug in front of the fire place.

Terri looked at her and asked, "Why there sweetie?"

"Because that's where Gran did me for Bradley the first time! I want you to do me for Bradley there too!"

Jane still lay on the sofa, blouse open, skirt hiked up above her waist, legs spread, her pussy glistening with a mixture of her juices and my saliva. I sat back on the sofa with Jane's legs in my lap. Every once in a while a small quiver ran through her body as I rubbed her legs.

Marie got up from where she'd been sitting on the floor at her mother's feet. She crossed the room and adjusted the dimmer switch for the room lighting. She then crossed the room to the fireplace and started the fire. Terri stood by and watched as Marie made all the preparations. Finally satisfied Marie stood from where she had been kneeling in front of the fireplace and turned to her mother.

They started out slowly almost shyly and their hands touched and they entwined their fingers. They leaned into each other and their lips met tentatively in a sweet kiss. There was a hesitation as they pulled back slightly and gazed at each other. They leaned into each other once more and Terri's lips parted slightly and her pink tongue emerged to lick delicately at Marie's lips. The kiss lengthened and deepened as the two women embraced and molded their bodies one to the other.

Finally the kiss ended and they stood back from one another slightly as their hands explored each other. Soon buttons were undone, zippers opened, and almost as if by magic the two women stood naked, their discard clothing at their feet. I sat and watched as small hands glided over smooth flesh as they explored one another. I look at Jane and she too watched the tableau before us. The scene I was witnessing was one of the most erotic I have ever seen.

Mother and Daughter kissed, licked, sucked and writhed there on the rug before Jane and I. I could hardly contain myself as I listened to them whimper and moan as they caressed one another and screamed as they brought each other to one shattering orgasm after another. I was completely engrossed by what transpired be fore my eyes. My cock was drooling pre cum almost constantly. Jane had slipped off the sofa and knelt on the floor before me. She licked up all the pre cum that drooled from the head of my cock and had run down the sides to my balls.

Finally I could not stand it any longer and I slipped to my knees from the sofa. The two women were in a sixty-nine position with Terri on top. I approached Terri from behind and brought my painfully throbbing cock to within a few inches of her up raised ass and exposed pussy. Marie lay beneath her and I could see Marie's pink tongue as it flew over Terri's pussy. Marie opened her eyes and looked up and they was my cock directly before her face.

Marie reached an arm around one of her mother's thighs and placed it on mine pulling my inflamed cock closer. Removing the hand from my thigh she grasped my cock and pulled me to her hungry mouth as her mother continued to lick and suck her young pussy. I felt her hot wet mouth engulf the head of my cock and she applied a gentle sucking motion with her tongue and lips. I almost lost it right then, but managed to hold off. I pulled my cock from her mouth and she reluctantly released it.

Marie still clutched my rampant cock in her small hand and she positioned it at the opening of her mother's inflamed pussy. I thrust forward impaling Terri with a single thrust. Terri moaned and thrust her ass back toward me and began to buck her hips and I fucked her and Marie licked her tortured clit. I pounded my cock into her and could feel my balls slapping Marie in that face with every forward thrust.

Terri began to buck erratically, moaning and whimpering constantly as a massive orgasm overtook her. Her body tried to fall forward onto her supine daughter, but I held her hips holding her in position and continued to hammer her pussy, ramming my cock deep into her. I could hold off no longer and I began to shoot molten jets of cum into Terri's quaking pussy. I released the hold I hand on Terri's hips allowing her to fall forward on top of Marie. As she fell forward my cock slipped free of her pussy and stood in front of me throbbing and oozing the last of my cum. In a flash Marie had her mouth on me licking and sucking the remnants of my cum and her mother's juices from my cock.

Marie was quite sight as I looked down at her as she sucked my cock. Her face was flushed and slick with the secretions from her mother's pussy and from where I had pumped my seed into Terri and it had sprayed out of her as I slammed my cock into her. Marie's hair was matted with sweat and cum.

Marie allowed my cock to slip from her mouth and she looked me with those brilliant blue eyes and whispered, "Fuck me Bradley!"

I needed no further urging as I pushed Terri who still lay atop her daughter off to the side. I scrambled around so that I was between Marie's spread legs. Marie reached down and wrapped her small fingers around my still hard cock and drew me to the opening of her swollen pussy. As soon as I felt the opening to her pussy with the head of my cock I thrust forward and impaled her young cunt sinking into her to the hilt. Marie cried out as I sank into her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and held me in a vice like grip as I began to piston my cock in and out of her.

It didn't take long and Marie had a massive orgasm that tore through her. I kept slamming my cock into her and she had another massive orgasm. I was fucking her like a wild man as my cock slammed in and out of her like a jack hammer. I came and then came again before I lost track of how many times I came. I looked to the side and Terri lay there, one hand on a tit, her fingers pulling and pinching a nipple almost brutally as the fingers of her other hand flashed in and out of her pussy.

I looked up quickly to see Jane on the sofa, her legs spread wide as her finger flew over swollen pussy, rubbing her clit. As I watched Jane arched her body and had a powerful orgasm. I heard moaning coming from the side and look that way just as Terri's body went rigid and spasms racked her.

I looked down into Marie's flushed face as she lay beneath me, arm and legs still locked around me as my cock continued to punish her young cunt. Marie was making strangled noises and her face was contorted in passion. As I worked my cock within her I could feel the walls of her vagina contracting and quivering as they clasped my cock. Marie threw her head back and screamed as one final orgasm tore through her. My cock spasmed and I shot jet after jet of cum into her vagina.

As had happened that first time with Jane, Marie had passed out and her body went limp beneath me. Her arms and legs fell away from me and she lay there spread eagle, my cock still in her quivering pussy. I pushed myself up on shaking arms and to the side where I flopped down exhausted.

We all lay where we were for some indeterminate time recovering. Finally one at a time we got up and made our way to the bar for something to drink. We decided that we needed showers and headed that way. All three of the women decided that they wanted to shower with me. If you've never been in a shower with three naked, horny women, in a space that is designed to accommodate two people comfortably. You should try it some time! All that naked squirming flesh is a real turn on.

Epilog...

Well folks there you have my story! That is how I came to fuck three of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

We got Terri moved in and she got her divorce. She started a her new job and has received several promotions. She is one smart woman! Terri has been happy and content with our life together.

Marie decided that she didn't want to go to one of the big colleges and instead went to a local college that is pretty good. We all tried to talk her into going to some place like UC Davis or Southern Cal where she had been offered scholarships. but she was having none of it. She was on the Dean's list every semester and got fantastic grades.

Jane and I have been doing our thing and just enjoying life. We golf and go sailing on a sailboat that we bought.

We bought a new house in a more secluded neighborhood. One where the neighbors aren't quite so close and there are no prying eyes or nosey neighbors to ask a lot of questions about why there are three women living with one man, or why the women can sometimes be seen locked in a passionate embrace.

The house still rings with the screams of passion and the soft sounds of sighs and whimpers.

The girls take very good care of me and are always carting me off to the doctor's office for check ups. Actually the doctor's visits are not all that bad as the Doctor is a friend of Terri's and she is very good looking. Her idea of a stress test is to fuck me silly and then check my vitals. She Terri and I have taken several long weekend's together and I have found them to be very exciting.

Jane and I have encouraged both Terri and Marie to have lives outside our house, to date and maybe they'll find that certain some one. They did date occasionally and even had sexual relationships with a couple of guys, but nothing ever worked out between them and they eventually drifted away from their suitors.

While Marie was in college she brought home a few friends that she shared with Jane and I. They were all sweet and very pretty, but they too drifted away as we encouraged them to do.

Terri and Marie are well satisfied with our life together and have no desire for anything else. So it was a few years later, Jane and I decided that we wanted to marry. Everyone was very excited that we were going to get married. Jane and I had been a little fearful that there may be a little jealousy if we tied the knot. But Terri and Marie were ecstatic about the whole thing.

We made arrangements with a local Minister to perform the ceremony in a chapel not far from our home. The Minister thought the whole thing rather strange from the beginning as the only people involved were Jane , myself, Terri and Marie. Terri and Marie stood up for us and acted as witnesses. The minister got even more uneasy and confused when he administered the vows, both Terri and Marie stood with Jane on the dais and repeated them with her. The poor man's eyes kept darting from one woman to the other as this was going on.