The Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the conclusion of the ceremony I was to kiss the bride. Jane and I kissed, then Jane moved aside and I kissed Terri. Though the kiss didn't drip with passion it was not the chaste kiss of a father for a daughter. The Minister raised his eyebrows at this, but I watched his eyebrows crawl up over his head as I kissed Marie. Marie got a little carried away and it definitely was not the kind of kiss a grand daughter would receive from her grand dad.

The Minister sputtered and stuttered and he excused himself and almost ran to the vestry. I looked at the girls and asked them what that had been all about? They giggled, all of them together and told me that I now had three wives! I looked at them and told them that it was illegal for me to have more than one wife and that as far as the law is concerned Jane was my wife. Terri puffed up her chest and told me that she and Marie had taken those vows right along with Jane and as far as they were concerned, not only did they belong to me as they always had, they were now my wives!

Jane and I had been planning to take our honeymoon in Tahiti. I looked at her and she at me, I schrugged and asked if we could get two more reservations on our flight that evening. I spent a very pleasant two week honeymoon on Tahiti with my three wives.

Now here we were ten years after all this started with just Jane and I. We're looking for a bigger house again. Marie is about to have her second child and Terri's son is getting old enough to move out of the nursery and have his own room.

As for me, I'm a very happy man! Although it can sometimes be over powering living with three women!