The Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while Jane and her daughter tired of swimming and moved out of the pool to the poolside area where there were several lounges's and retrieved towels to dry them selves. As Jane stood there and dried off Terri moved behind her and began to dry her back and shoulders. When Terri had dried Jane's shoulders she bent her head and began to plant and series of soft kisses along Jane's neck and shoulders. I saw Jane shiver as though there had been a cold draft. Jane turned to her daughter, facing her Jane placed a hand on Terri's hip and with the other hand caressed her daughters' face and neck. Terri's hands went to her mothers' hips and began stoking her flanks. Jane's hand slid around her daughters' neck and she gently pulled her face toward her own. Mother and daughters lips met in a small tentative kiss, then another and another. Jane opened her mouth and her tongue slipped out to lick at Terri's lips and then their lips melded into a deep sensuous kiss as the two bodies came together pressing into one another.

The kiss continued like this for a while and then they broke from one another, but not completely as Terri was now stroking her mothers' ass with both hands. Jane still having her hand at Terri's neck pulled the tie of the Bikini top undoing the bow that had been tied at the back of her neck. I was totally engrossed in watching these two women! I had never actually seen two women make love. Oh, I had seen those stag films with girls doing one another, but they didn't come close to the raw sexual power that was unfolding in front of me at that moment.

Jane brought her other had to the back of Terri's neck and taking a strap from the Bikini top in either hand she drew the straps forward over her daughter shoulders and let them fall to Terri's waist. In doing this, Terri's Bikini top fell with them exposing her wonderful sweet breasts. Jane placed her hands on her daughters' breasts and cupped them as she leaned in to kiss Terri once more.

Terri had not been idle while this was going on. Terri's hands were very busy kneading and squeezing her mother's ass and in the process had pulled Jane to her and was now grinding her pelvis into that of her mother. Jane reached around Terri's slender body and undid the remaining tie on Terri's Bikini top. The top was now trapped between the two women as they continued to kiss and fondle one another.

Terri moved one of her hands up to her mother's breast and began to knead and squeeze it, which brought a gasp of pleasure from Jane. Terri pulled the thin material of Jane's Bikini top to one side exposing Jane's breast. Terri immediately found Jane's nipple with her fingers. Terri rubbed a thumb across her mother's nipple several times, slowly and sensuously bringing the nipple to rock hard erection. Terri then captured the nipple between thumb and forefinger, pinching and pulling on it. Jane's eyes closed and she sighed as she leaned into her daughter's body.

Jane reached up with a hand and undid the tie to her Bikini top as Terri reached around behind her at the same time and undid the lower tie. Jane's Bikini top fell to the pool decking between them and mother and daughter immediately embraced in a deep kiss. I sat in the dim family room completely enthralled by the scene unfolding before me.

Jane pushed herself away from Terri and knelt before her and began to plant kisses along Terri belly and thighs. Jane slid her hands up the back if Terri's legs to her ass as she continued to kiss Terri's thighs. Jane slid her hands to Terri's hips and pulled the ties to her daughters' Bikini bottom. Terri parted her legs slightly and the Bikini bottom fell between her feet and she now stood naked before her kneeling mother.

Terri's pussy, unlike her mother's, was clean shaven, and I could see that her pussy lips had swollen like delicate flower petals and had partially opened. Jane planted a series of small wet kisses all around her daughter's pussy and would just barely graze her pussy with her lips without actually making contact. I could see that this teasing was driving Terri crazy as she tried to grasp Terri's head and pull her mouth to her pussy.

My mouth watered as I watched all this from my hidden vantage point. My cock was rock hard and throbbed painfully. I could have driven ten-penny nails through a two by four with the thing at this point. I stood and removed my trousers and boxer shorts and grabbed my cock with a shaking hand and stroked it a few times. I quickly pulled my polo shirt over my head and dropped it in to the pile of my discarded clothing next to the chair and sat down again as I continued to watch the women.

Jane was now kissing Terri's pussy and flicking out her tongue once in a while to lick the length of Terri's slit. Terri had continued to stand and now had both hands on her mother's head and had started a slight rocking motion with her hips. Jane then used her hand to spread the lips of Terri's pussy open to expose her clit and instantly her tongue found the little button. Terri gasped and moaned as she thrust her hips forward and pulled Jane's face into her pussy. Jane began to lick Terri's pussy with a vengeance as she grasped Terri's round ass with both hands.

Terri shook and quivered as Jane assaulted her pussy with mouth and tongue. Terri moaned almost constantly now as her hips began bucking, slamming her pussy into her mother face. Jane brought one of her hands from Terri's ass and inserted two fingers in to her pussy as she licked and sucked her clit. Terri's moans were becoming louder and more constant as Jane's continued to work over her pussy. Terri threw her head back and entwined her fingers in Jane's hair gripping her head solidly as she ground her pussy into her mother's face. With eyes tightly shut, Terri's lips peeled back over her teeth in a grimace of pure unadulterated pleasure. The tendons in her neck stood out and her knees began to tremble uncontrollably. Terri's hips bucked violently once, twice, three times as she had a tremendous orgasm. Terri's body went rigid for what seemed like a full thirty seconds before she suddenly relaxed and she crumpled into a quivering heap next to her mother.

I had watched all this and been mesmerized the entire time. I swallowed as I started to breathe again myself. I reached for my coffee, but it had gone cold. I thought to pour another cup from the carafe on the table, but decided against it as I didn't want to miss a thing going on out by the pool.

Jane had pulled Terri's quivering body into her arms and held her daughter, her lover. Jane stroked her, planted small kisses on he face and hands as her daughter slowly began to breathe normally once more and her quivering subsided. The two women stirred and began to get up from the pool decking where they had been laying. Jane helped Terri to stand, as Terri's was still a little unsteady on her feet. They walked to one of the poolside lounges and sat together where they traded small kisses with one another for a few minutes.

As they kissed, Terri's hand which had been on Jane's thigh traveled up over her stomach to Jane's breasts. Terri occupied herself for the next few minutes with fondling Jane's breasts and kissing her on the face and next. Terri bent to kiss and lick her mother's tits, first one then the other. Jane was seated facing toward the house and was looking directly at the open slider where she knew I would be. She smiled and lifted a hand from her daughters back where it had been resting and waved. Terri who was working on her mother's nipples was oblivious to all this.

Jane leaned back on the lounger and Terri followed her, mouth still glued to her mother's nipple. All the while Terri's hand worked on the other breast, pinching and pulling the nipple. Jane arched her back in an effort to force more of her breast into her daughters' hungry mouth. Terri dropped her hand from her mother's breast and slid it down over Jane's belly to her mons. Jane felt the hand's approach and her legs parted to accommodate the hand. As Terri sucked and licked Jane's breasts she began to rub Jane's pussy.

From my vantage point I could see that Jane's pussy was soaking wet, her inner thighs were slick with her juices and before long Terri's fingers were slick and her fingers flew over Jane's snatch. Soon Jane began to tremble and make small mewling sounds. My cock was now so hard and painful that I knew I was going to have to do something very soon to get some relief. Bright jewel like drops of pre Cum were seeping from the head of my cock and I ran my thumb back and forth over them and the sensation was driving me crazy.

Terri began to plant small wet kisses down her mother's midriff and across her belly toward Jane's very wet and swollen pussy. As Terri's mouth neared Jane's pussy, Jane pulled her left leg up and over Terri's head placing her leg on Terri's other side. She now lay with Terri between her spread legs totally exposing her over heated pussy to her daughter's eager mouth and fingers. I could see Jane's pussy glisten in the bright sun light before Terri covered her entire mons with her open mouth. Jane's body tensed and jerked at the first contact of Terri's mouth on her pussy. It was almost as if she had been touched with an electrode of high voltage.

Terri licked and sucked Jane's pussy like there was no tomorrow. She probed Jane's pussy with her fingers and I watched captivated as her fingers flashed in and out of a pussy that I knew so well. Terri was licking Jane's clit like it was the last piece of candy on the face of the Earth!

Jane had thrust her hips up off the lounger, pressing her pussy to her daughter's hungry mouth. Jane had her hands in Terri's hair and had fists full as her head went from side to side and her mouth hung open in a silent "O". Jane's chest was heaving from her labored breathing, the tendons in her thighs standing out in sharp relief from the strain of holding her pelvis in the air. Jane's legs twitched spasmodically and I watched spellbound as her toes curled. Jane's ass suddenly dropped back to the lounger, Terri's head followed, her mouth never leaving her mother's pussy. Jane began moaning loudly and her hips bucked up and down violently. Terri kept her mouth glued to that pussy riding it like it was bucking bronco.

Just as suddenly Jane lay still, her hands still tangled in Terri's hair, her breathing ragged and labored. Her whole body twitching and jerking as she lay there completely spent. Terri continued to lick her mother's pussy lightly as she looked adoringly up into Jane's eyes.

I had been watching all this in the dim family room. I had been idly stroking my cock and rubbing my thumb back and forth over the head that had become coated with my pre cum. When Jane had entered into the throes of her orgasm I had unknowingly increased the speed of my thumb over my cock head and just as Jane had begun thrashing about on the lounger, I shot my load! My cum rocketed from the end of my cock as if it had been jet propelled. It took me by surprise as I watched a stream of cum shoot five feet across the room and land in a sticky mess on the carpet. My cock was still hard and felt as if it would stay hard forever.

I looked up from the mess I had made to see what the women were doing. Jane was still lying on the lounger, but had shifted her position so that she now lay semi reclined across the lounger and Terri was on her hands and knees with her back toward the house and of course me. Jane was partially supported on her elbows and was looking directly at the house.

Terri was again worshiping her mother's pussy, once more eating her out with gusto. Jane raised an arm and crooked a finger at me, beckoning me to come out of hiding. I jumped to my feet and headed for the pool area. All the while I kept my eyes glued to Terri's pussy as I approach from behind her. Her pussy was clearly visible between her partially open thighs, it glistened in the sunlight and I could see her pussy juice as it seeped from her swollen cunt and ran down her legs.

Jane watched me as I approached them silently. The look on her face was one of wanton lust as she stared at my swollen cock and submitted to the attentions of her daughters' insistent mouth. Jane lowered herself from her elbows to lay supine across the lounger and wound her fingers into her daughters hair and urged her on saying, "That's a good girl! Lick mommies pussy baby!"

I knelt behind Terri and leaned in close, my cock mere inches from her pussy. I looked up into Jane's eyes and she nodded all the while still urging her daughter to greater effort. Terri slipped a small hand between her legs and began rubbing her own cunt as she licked and sucked on her mother's. She spread her legs wider to accommodate her hand as she speared a finger into herself. Terri pistoned her finger in and out of her pussy as she licked her mother's swollen pussy. Both women were whimpering and began to quiver. I quickly got between Terri's leg as she knelt and waited for her to remove her finger from her pussy. I didn't have long to wait. The instant her finger left her pussy, I thrust forward and plunged my cock into her.

Terri immediately stiffened and tried to rise from her kneeling position when she felt my cock enter her. Jane had her hands tangled in her hair and would not let her rise. Since she could not rise, she tried to back up, but I was the behind her and leaned into her grasping her hips. Mean while Jane was soothing her telling her that everything was all right, just relax and lick mommy's pussy!

I have no idea what was going through Terri's mind at that moment, hell I don't know what was going through my mind either. I just knew that I had my cock in an incredible pussy and was given over entirely to the moment. I began to piston my cock into and out of her pussy and soon I began to feel the tension leave her body. She returned to licking her mother and rocking her ass back into me, meeting my thrusts. Jane sighed and closed her eyes as her hips began to buck as she thrust her pussy into her daughter's face. I could tell that Jane was close to an orgasm. I was close to an orgasm, my second in no more than ten minutes. I increased my rhythm and slammed my cock into Terri's sopping wet pussy. I wanted to come with Jane, but was unsure what was going to happen with Terri.

Jane was going crazy beneath Terri's hungry mouth. I slammed my cock in and out of Terri and could feel it build within me, I was going to cum! Jane cried out as her orgasm overtook her, suddenly Terri thrust her ass back into me and grunted loudly and I felt her pussy contract around my cock. That was it for me! I thrust into her as far as I could and shot my load deep inside her. Terri bucked beneath me several times as I felt her pussy milking my throbbing cock. Terri collapsed forward onto her mother and I collapsed onto her back from above. We lay there in a quivering, sweaty pile for some minutes trying to recover our senses.

After having two gut wrenching orgasms in such a short period of time, I could feel myself begin to soften while still inside Terri's quivering pussy. Terri's pussy was still contracting erratically and I could feel my semi-hard cock begin to slide out her. As my cock slid out of her pussy Terri let out a disappointed "Aw".

I slid off her back and lay down on the pool decking on my back still breathing heavily. Terri pushed herself up from atop her mother and twisted around to get a look at who had been fucking her. "Who the hell are you?" "Where the fuck did you come from?"

Jane who was still lying across the lounger and breathing heavily herself said, "Oh, forgive me! Where are my manners? Sweetheart, this is Bradley!" "Brad is very good friend of mine". "Brad, this is my daughter Terri!" " As you can see, she is also a very good friend of mine!"

I said, "Hi Terri". "The answer to your second question is that I came from inside the house". "That's where I was while I watched you and your mom love one another!"

Terri looked confuse for a few seconds, then looked angry for a few seconds. Then that look was replace with one of fear as she realized that I knew she was Jane's daughter and that I had witnessed their act of incest. All she could say was "Aw Shit!"

Jane had shifted around so that she now sat on the lounger facing her daughter. She took Terri's hands in hers and told her to calm down. Jane started to explain what had happened and how I had come to know about their relationship. Terri glared at me and asked if that's how I got my jollies? "Black mailing women for sex!"

I started to open my mouth to explain, but Jane beat me too it. She told Terri that I was cool with the incest thing and had done nothing of the sort, except be incredibly turned on by the whole thing. She told Terri that it had been her idea to stage today's little get together, because she had been very turned on knowing that some one was watching her have sex with another woman. Then she asked, "Terri, didn't you enjoy the fuck?"

Terri looked sheepishly at both of us and then nodded. " Yes, I did! It was great! I hadn't had an orgasm like that from fucking in a long time!" "Mom, you could have given me a heads up on this you know?"

Jane looked at her daughter and shook her head, "No dear! You would never have gone along with this!" I had to do it this way!

While this conversation was going on, I had continued to lie on my back on the pool decking, Terri on the other hand had stood to get off her knees where she'd been kneeling in front of her mother. As I lay there it gave me a chance to study her.

Terri was one fine looking woman indeed. She was a younger version of Jane, but with some differences. Terri's breasts though small like her mother's were somewhat bigger and had no discernable sag to them. Her nipples were larger that Jane's and darker in color. She had the same striking blue eyes as Jane, her mouth was just a little fuller and the cheekbones a tad more pronounced. Though Terri's mons was shaved smooth it was evident that both women were natural blondes. They were both fair complected with smooth firm flesh, nice rounded hips and shapely legs.

As I continued to lay there and look up at Terri as she stood above me, I had a great view of her pussy. It was slightly swollen and puffy from the fucking I had given her. I could see the sperm I had deposited in her oozing from between the slightly separated pussy lips and was beginning to run down the inside of her thighs. The sight really turned me on and I began to feel my deflated cock twitch and stir.

Jane, who had remained seated on the lounger while she talked with her daughter also noticed the oozing pussy. She reached out a hand to Terri and her daughter accepted it. Jane pulled her closer to her and put her hand between Terri's legs and with a finger wiped up some of the cum that was leaking from Terri's pussy. Jane then placed her finger in her mouth and sucked the mixture of Terri's pussy juice and my sperm off her finger. She gave Terri a brilliant smile and said, "Hey we don't want to waste any of this, do we?" With that she pulled Terri even closer and delicately licked Terri's pussy and thighs clean.

After Jane had completed the job licking up all the nectar that was leaking from Terri, she licked her lips and sat back on the lounger with a dreamy expression on her face. Terri had begun to become aroused by her mother's attentions and looked disappointed when Jane had stopped licking her. Terri just stood for a moment no knowing what to do next. She turned and looked at me as I lay on the pool decking, my cock semi-erect and a smile on my face. Terri smiled and knelt next to me and ran a hand up my thigh to my crotch. She grasped my cock with her small hand and stroked it a few times as she watched it grow in her hand.