The Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked in to my eyes for a moment as if trying to size me up, all the while she still held my now fully erect cock in her hand. Then she smiled at me and said " Hi Bradley" " Glad to meet you!" I've already met your cock! With that she leaned over and kissed me lightly on the mouth. She pulled back a few inches and once again looked deep into my eyes for a moment before leaning in to kiss me again. The kiss again was light and gentle, but she held it. Then I could feel her lips working against mine and the kiss became deeper. I kissed her back and soon I felt her small delicate tongue probing at my lips and I opened my mouth and accepted it. I could taste Jane's pussy on her and I hungrily probed her mouth with my tongue.

At last she broke the kiss and we were both breathless. I could feel her soft hand rubbing my cock as we looked into one another's eyes. She turned her head and looked at my cock in her hand then turned back to look at me, She told that her Mom was indeed right, "we can't waste this!" My cock was still coated with her pussy juices and my cum. She planted a series of small wet kisses over my chest to my stomach and the down to my pubes. My cock twitched and jumped in her hand as I felt her warm breath wash over it. I felt the tip of her warm wet tongue as she licked the head of my cock. Then sensations washed over me as I felt my cock enter her hot wet mouth and begin to slide down the length of my shaft.

She licked and sucked me from the tip of my cock all the way down to my balls and back up again. My cock grew in her mouth as she licked up the mixture of her pussy juices and cum. While this was going on I looked at Jane where she reclined on the lounger. Jane was intently watching her daughter clean my cock with her mouth. Jane had one hand cupping a breast and running her thumb back and forth over the nipple slowly, sensuously. Jane's legs were slightly raised with her knees bent, and her other hand was between her thighs and I could see that she was rubbing the length of her slit with her fingers. On every third or forth stroke one of her fingers would part the lips of her pussy and dip inside to rub her clit on the up or down stoke.

Terri continued to suck my cock even though it no longer needed cleaning. She was driving me crazy with her tongue and lips as she would suck me and then lick the entire length of my shaft. Terri was still in the kneeling position facing toward my cock and her round little ass was right in front of me. I could see her pussy peeking out between her thighs and I raised a hand to rub her ass. I rubbed and squeezed her ass as she sucked my cock. I slipped a finger between her ass cheeks and slid it all the way down over the little pucker of her asshole to her pussy. She parted her legs slightly to give me better access to her pussy. I slid my finger the entire length of her slit and found her clit. As I rubbed her clit she began to moan, but continued to suck on my cock.

She began to rock on her knees as I rubbed her clit with my fingers and occasionally I would run my finger back along her slit and plunge one or two fingers into her soaking pussy. Her sucking and licking became more animated and intense as I continued to stoke her overheated little cunt. I knew that I was going to come again and it wouldn't be long before I filled her mouth with my cum. I urged her to straddle my head placing her pussy directly before my mouth.

I didn't hesitate to clamp my mouth to her pussy and lick her like a mad man. I jammed my tongue as far as I could into her pussy and fucked her with my tongue. I licked her slit up and down and strummed her clit like a Banjo. I grasped her by the hips and pulled her pussy on to my mouth. She began to tremble and her small body quaked above me. She made mewling sounds and moaned almost constantly as I assaulted her pussy with my mouth. Suddenly there was the feeling that I was very familiar with. I was going to cum and I was going to cum now. Without any warning I unloaded into her mouth. At almost the same moment her body was racked with a series of spasms as she ground her pelvis into my face. I rocked my hips up off the pool decking trying to force more of my cock into her mouth as I continued to shoot my cum into her hungry mouth.

Terri gave a last convulsive shudder and collapsed on top of me with my cock still in her mouth. I lay there with my head between her legs, my eyes closed and I felt my cock begin to deflate as it twitched and throbbed in Terri's mouth. I heard a moan and turned my head toward Jane who was in the throes of her self-induced orgasm on the lounger. Terri rolled off of me onto her side and lay there on the pool decking next to me. We all lay where we were for some minutes as breathing returned to normal with the occasional contented sigh for one or all of us.

I won't bore you with the details of the rest of that day! Needless to say, we spent the rest of the day fucking, sucking and licking one another. Terri, as it turned out was an excellent lover, she only lacked some of her mother's experience, but none of the talent. Over the next couple of months the three of us spent a lot of time together, most of it naked, or at least nearly so. Both the women wear stockings for me. I have found it to be quite exciting being with both these women at the same time and watching them love each other. To be sure there were still times when Jane and I just wanted to be with one another without anyone else.

But, things didn't end there...

An even bigger surprise!

I had been fucking both Jane and her daughter Terri for some months now and was thoroughly enjoying myself. Most times I fucked them together at Jane's house. Both women seemed to enjoy this immensely. They got a real charge out of watching the other fuck me. They got an even bigger charge out of having me watch them do each other.

My relationship with Terri had progressed to the point that it rivaled the relationship that I shared with Jane. Terri was so much like her mother in so many ways that it was difficult to separate them in my mind. Terri had begun to dress for me in a manner very similar to the way her mother dressed for me. She wore stockings and no other under garments and non-restrictive clothing that permitted me easy access to all her goodies. I squired her to several social functions and like her mother, she was a real knock out in a formal dress or evening gown.

I talked about all this with Jane. I did not want her to feel as if I no longer wanted her or that I didn't want her as much as I always had in the past! The truth was that I wanted her more now than ever! I also wanted her daughter as much as I wanted her! I tried to explain all these feelings to Jane and she understood my desires and me. She didn't have a problem with any of this. She told me that our relationship had progressed to the point that she no longer liked the thought of sharing me with another woman. Sharing me with her daughter was another thing altogether, because she was sharing her daughter with me and some how that all made sense to her.

So ........ When a few weeks later Jane called and asked me to come over and see her, I was a little concerned. I had just spent a romantic weekend with Terri at a mountain cabin. We had spent the weekend fucking like rabbits and had never bothered to put clothes on the entire time. We had just gotten back and I was relaxing and recharging my batteries when the call came. I didn't know what Jane wanted, but I suspected that maybe Jane was a little jealous after all.

I arrived at Jane's and she greeted me warmly and invited me in. She was dressed as she normally does when she knows that she'll be with me. That was an indicator that she expected to have sex with me. I knew that she'd be disappointed with performance in bed. I had just spent the entire weekend with Terri and was drained. A solid three days of fucking will do that to a guy.

Jane took me by the arm and led me to the breakfast nook and invited me to sit down and served me coffee. She sat next to me and ran her fingers up and down my thigh as she asked how my weekend had been. I told her that the weekend had been great! Terri and I had fucked like a couple of teenagers all weekend. Jane frowned and then pouted like a young girl and asked if there were anything left for her? I stammered and tried to answer, but before I could get a word out Jane burst into laughter.

She told me that she had been teasing me! She had talked to Terri earlier and Terri had already informed her mother that she had fucked me silly and that she should give me a day or two to rest. Jane continued to laugh and told me that the look on my face had been priceless. She said that she'd been unable to resist the opportunity to fuck with my mind just a little.

Finally Jane stopped laughing and hugged me fiercely. With a warm look in her eyes, she said it's times like these that I know why I love you so much! I was a little surprised with this statement. We had never talked "love" before. It had always been a purely sexual relationship, based on lust and mutual satisfaction.

I sat and thought about this as I stared at her. Thoughts raced through my mind at warp speed. I had to admit that I did feel more for her that a simple animal lust and she had become much more to me than a mere receptacle in which I poured my sexual passions. I wasn't sure about love though. I asked her "You love me?" That gave her pause and she hesitated for a moment, then said "Yes I suppose I do!"

She looked me in the eye and asked "Why else do you think I decided to share my daughter with you, and you with her?"

I looked her in the eye and said, "I always thought it was because you're a horny old bitch and can't get enough!" Startled, she looked at me sharply and then seeing the look in my eye said, "You can be a real asshole sometimes!"

My brain was still in hyper drive with this latest revelation. I began to think about her in earnest! Did I love her? Did I want to love her? What would happen if our relationship turned into love? I liked fucking her! I like fucking Terri! I loved watching the two of them fuck each other! Would all that change if Jane and I were in love?

Almost as if she were a mind reader, Jane said, " You can think about all that later!" "I have a couple of things that I'd like to talk to you about."

I looked at her expectantly and asked "like what?" She took a deep breath and her shoulders slumped just a little.

"Terri is getting a divorce!"

"Really?"

"I told you before that her marriage was coming apart at the seams!" "Well, they have finally decided to part company and go their separate ways!"

"I'm sorry to here that! Don't they have a kid or something?"

I felt like a hypocrite expressing sorrow at the demise of Terri's marriage, I had been fucking her for months! How sorry could I actually be?

"Yeah, a daughter, my grand daughter! Her name is Marie. She just turned eighteen last month!"

"You know, I've never talked to Terri about her marriage! The subject has just never come up when we've been together. Okay, what's this got to do with me? I don't have anything to do with the break-up of their marriage! Her marriage was pretty much over before I ever laid a finger, or any other part of my body on her!"

"Oh! I'm not saying anything of the sort. It's just that Terri will need some emotional support to get her through this. You and she have become almost as close as we have become."

"I see, she may need a shoulder to cry on?"

"Yes and she may have an need to feel like she's wanted and needed! I'd like you to give her what support you can!"

"You know I will! Do you want me to stop fucking her until she gets over this?"

"Hell No! Just keep going along the way things have been! When she needs that little bit extra, give her what she needs in emotional support, Okay?"

"Okay Jane, you do know that I would never hurt her? There is more to me than a hard cock you know!"

"I do know that sweetheart! Otherwise you would have been gone months ago!"

I blinked at that! There it was again, another affirmation of feelings for me beyond sex! I had some serious thinking to do when I got some time alone. One of the major questions that had to be answered would be "Just what are my feelings for Jane?"

Jane brought me back to reality saying there is something else that I need to tell you!

I looked at her expectantly. I knew that Jane rarely beat around the bush about any thing and would get to the point quickly.

" There is someone else that I have been seeing recently!"

"What????"

This floored me! It was the last thing I had expected to hear come out of that pretty mouth! She was seeing someone else? Christ! Where the hell had this come from? Who the hell was it? When had this happened? Then another thought hit me. Was it because I had spent so much time with Terri and taken that time from Jane? Had she found someone to fill in the void?

"It just sort of happened. I wasn't looking for it and there was nothing missing in my life. It just happened!"

I just sat and stared at her. I was having trouble sorting this out. Hadn't we just been sitting here a few minutes ago talking about love or something like it? Maybe I was losing it! I thought I knew what we had been talking about, but now I just didn't trust my reasoning on anything.

"Jane, didn't you just tell me a few minutes ago that you loved me? Or, did I misunderstand the whole conversation?"

Jane grabbed and held my hand tightly! She didn't say anything for a few seconds, she was looking down at our hands. She didn't look up when she answered.

"To be truthful, I hadn't intended to tell you that. It just sort of came out while we were talking as if it were the most natural thing in the world. But yes! I do love you!"

Now I was really confused! She loved me, but she was involved with someone else? What the hell was going on here?

"Okay, who is he?"

Jane's head snapped up, startled!

"He? What are you? ..... You think? ..... Oh No! He is a she!!"

"What?? A woman? You're getting it on with another woman? Does Terri know?"

"Terri? Oh God No! She has no idea and she can't know!"

Once again I was stunned. This woman had a real proclivity for being able to do this to me. Another woman? What the fuck was going on here? I gave her a piercing look and Jane looked very uncomfortable under my gaze.

"Jane, are you going to make a habit of seducing or being seduced by other women?"

"Bard, I understand that you are upset with me, but the only other woman I've ever been with is Terri!" "No, I don't intend to make this a habit!"

"Do I know her?"

"No, you don't, but you will!"

"You mean you'd like to do the same thing we did with Terri to this one?"

"Well, yes! When I think the time is right."

"Who is she? What's her name?'

"Sweetheart, trust me on this please? You'll know everything soon."

"Jane, I have some serious misgivings about this! It could get real screwed in a heartbeat. Just how many people do you intend to bring into this relationship of ours?"

Brad, if you want me to break this off with her, just tell me! I wish you wouldn't. I think you'll like what happens."

I wasn't so sure! Jane was already involved in an incestuous relationship with her daughter and I was involved with both of them. Bring a third party into the mix could spell disaster for us all. Oh I'd probably like it just fine! Fucking another woman with the blessing of my lover was a dream come true. Fucking my lover's daughter was even better! Fucking both my lover and her beautiful daughter together at the same time was more than any man could reasonably expect. I wasn't greedy!

"Okay Jane, but please be careful! You and Terri could really get hurt if this falls apart on you!"

"Thanks Brad, I was hoping that I could count on you! Besides, I didn't think you pass up an opportunity to watch me with another woman!"

We talked a little more and I expressed my concerns for her and Terri in this new adventure of hers. Jane assured me that things would be fine and that there was really very little risk of exposure for her and Terri. I had to admit that there was the thrill of excitement in the prospect of seeing Jane with another woman and that despite my misgivings I was looking forward to this. I kept trying to pump her for information about this mystery woman, but she refused to be drawn out.

After a light supper and a little TV we wound up in bed. We made sweet love to one another, slowly, deliberately and with love.

About three weeks later Jane called and told me that this evening I would finally meet the mystery woman and would I please come over promptly at 6:00 PM. All my misgivings came flooding back to haunt me, but I was excited all the same.

As I drove to Jane's house I tried to imagine who this woman was, what did she look like, what had attracted Jane to her in the first place. I had tried to pry some information out of Jane for the past couple of weeks, but she had remained silent on the subject. I think I was beginning to piss her off a little every time I brought the subject up!

Jane had refused to give up even the tiniest detail about this woman and it was driving me crazy! I had even go so far as to drop in on her completely unannounced a couple of times in the hopes that I would catch her with this woman. Jane had not been amused in the slightest and had warned me that I was skating on thin ice!

So when she called I had been surprised, because she had given no indication that she was close to putting her plan into action. The request that I arrive promptly at 6:00 PM had indicated that we were going to proceed as we had with sweet Terri. I would hide and watch as Jane and her lover did their thing, and then when given the signal I would join the women. I was a little nervous about this aspect of the plan. It almost bordered on rape as I was going to have sex with a woman who had not given me her consent to have sex with her. Jane and I could wind up going to prison if things went south on us.

I checked my watch and saw that I still had a few minutes before I had to be to Jane's, so I slowed the car as I drove along the quiet residential streets and looked at the immaculate lawns and houses on either side. There were a few women out and about attending to various chores in their light summer clothing. A couple were real beauties and I devoured them with my eyes as I drove by.

Finally I turned onto Jane's street and pulled to the curb in front of her house. I got out of the car and locked it and walked the path to her door. My timing was impeccable as my finger pressed her doorbell at precisely 6:00 PM. I heard footsteps approach the other side of the door and then it opened. I had been expecting to see Jane and I had a smile on my face in anticipation. The smile remained in place stupidly as I just stood and blinked, then blinked again. My mouth had opened to issue a greeting but nothing came out and I stood there looking stupid and confused!

The reason for my confusion and a very good imitation of someone with severe brain damage? Jane had not answered the door as I had expected, but rather, by a teenaged girl who had a big smile on her face. As I continued to stand there looking like a poster boy for Altshimers, the young girls smile faltered for a second but then redoubled in its radiance. I backed up a couple of steps and looked at the front of the house, thinking I had gone to the wrong house having been deep in thought as I had made my way here. The girl giggled and asked "Bradley? Are you alright?"

Huh! I blinked again! She knew my name?? I had never seen her before, why did this teen-aged girl know my name? Obvious confusion showing on my face, the girl reached out and took my hand and drew me to the door.