The Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gran is in the kitchen fixing dinner and asked me to get the door!" C'mon in. You're right on time!"

What the fuck was this? Gran?? Dinner? Had I just driven into the twilight zone?

Suddenly a light dawned in my dim mind! This was Marie! Jane's grand daughter! I stammered a belated greeting and I stumbled through the door and into the house.

Marie led the way to the family room and as we passed the door to the kitchen Jane poked her head out and flashed me a brilliant smile and said " Hi sweetie! " Make yourself to home, dinner will be ready in a minute." Then she was gone back into the kitchen where I could her moving pots and pans around and other kitchen noises usually associated with the preparation of a meal. There were some pretty nice smells emanating from the Kitchen, but I hardly noticed as I was still trying to figure out what was going on!

As we entered the Family room Marie flashed me a brilliant smile of her own and invited me to sit. I dropped into the first chair that happened to present itself. I looked at Marie where she had sat across the room from me and I guess there was still some confusion showing on my face, because Marie said, "Hi, I'm Marie! I'm Jane's grand kid!"

"I was kind of figuring that out!" I answered.

" And, you're Bradley! Gran's fella!"

"Yeah! I guess you could say that."

"You and Gran have been seeing each other for about a year or so?"

"Yeah, I guess it's been that long. I hadn't really thought all that much about it, but yeah I think you're right1?"

"Can I get you anything Bradley? Would you like a drink or something?"

"Yeah, I could use a drink! Scotch if you have it."

Marie got up from the love seat where she'd been sitting. I watched her fascinated. She moved with youthful feline grace as she arose and headed toward the bar. She was shorter than either her Mother or Grandmother. My guess was that she was no more than 5' 5" if she was that tall. Both Jane and Terri were around 5' 8" and were within a half-inch of each other.

Marie had an oval face, wide set eyes, small upturned nose, and a small sensuous mouth. Her face was framed by masses of dark hair that hung down her back past her shoulder blades. She had a slim build like that of her mother, except her waist was tiny and her hips not quite as wide. There was another major difference between her and both her mother and grandmother. Her breasts are quite a bit larger! Your eyes are automatically drawn to her chest. I had to keep reminding myself to look at her face, but my eyes would wander back to her chest of their own volition.

The kid had nice legs, round firm calves, trim ankles and dainty little feet. As she passed in front of me I noticed that she had a very nice round little ass. Her complexion was fair like that of her mother, her skin looked smooth and creamy. This kid was beautiful in every sense of the word. I smiled as I thought to myself that there had probably been many a teen aged boy in high school who'd gone to sleep dreaming of this young woman and had awakened to find themselves stuck to their sheets the next morning.

She returned from the bar and handed me my drink with another dazzling smile and asked if I needed anything else? I told her no, I was just fine! Marie then asked me to excuse her so that she could go to the kitchen and give her Gran a hand with dinner. I told her that I would be fine and to go ahead.

I watched her leave the room, I watched her round little ass sway as she walked away toward the kitchen. As I watched her, I suddenly realized something about the way she was dressed! She had on a blouse and a short skirt and hose with delicate little sandals on her feet. I frowned and thought this kid is dressed the way I like my women to dress! Then I chided myself for being silly and a dirty old man. But I continued to think about it.

From where I was sitting I could see into the kitchen and I could see the women as they moved back and forth into and out of my field of vision. I had picked up the remote control and turned the TV on and flipped the channels to CNN. Every time one of the women would enter my field of vision I would look up and watch them. Finally they were both in my sight at the same time and I realized that both of them were dressed alike. Jane was indeed dressed the way I liked her to dress when we were alone and so was Marie!

Finally dinner was ready, not that I'd had to wait all that long. Jane came and got me and taking my arm we went to the dinning room. The table had been laid with good China and silverware on a fine damask table clothe. Candles had been set out and lighted. We sat at the table, Jane had sat me at the head of the table and she and Marie sat on either side.

As we sat and ate food fit for a king, Jane explained that her grand daughter, Marie had come to spend a few days with her as her mother and father were going through a separation and divorce and things weren't going all that well. They had decided that Marie should spend some time with her Gran so that she wasn't part of all the acrimony and discord.

We talked about Marie, her school, her recent graduation, her plans for college and sundry other things. I was beginning to think that I had misread the whole situation and was way off base. I questioned my own recollection of my earlier conversation with Jane about what was supposed to happen here tonight. I had misconstrued an invitation to dinner and to meet her grand daughter into the seduction of the mystery woman. I was feeling a little foolish about having an overactive imagination and was chiding myself for being stupid, when I felt something under the table!

My fork had stopped half way to my mouth and I stared straight ahead! The two women didn't seem to notice my reaction as they were looking at each other! I recovered quickly and shoveled the fork full of food into my open mouth. I looked at both women and they appeared normal and kept up a patter of small talk between them. But something was going on under the table and it was going on between the two of them!

Now what the Fuck was going on? I sat and waited for something else to happen! I didn't have to wait long. They were playing footsie with one another under the table. Jane shot a quick glance at me but I maintained a bland expression and continued to eat and looked both in turn as I followed the conversation. Soon Marie was shooting quick glances in my direction and decidedly looked nervous. But I maintained the bland, mildly interested look and continued to eat.

Marie had begun to flush and the color was traveling down her neck to her upper chest. Her eyes kept darting in my direction, but I gave nothing away that would tell her that I knew something was going on. I had to know what was going on under the table so I contrived to drop my fork and bent quickly to retrieve it. Marie looked startled as she saw me bend below the table. As I bent to pick up the fork I took a quick peek under the table. I was surprised to see that Jane had kicked off a sandal and her stocking clad leg was extended straight out to the other side where it rested in between Marie's slightly open legs. Marie's skirt had been pushed up toward her waist and Jane's foot rested against Marie's bare pussy!

I had been right about the way Marie was dressed. She was indeed wearing thigh high stockings and no panties. In that brief look I saw that her pubic hair had been trimmed neatly and was very dark like the hair on her head. Marie had dropped a hand to her crotch and had grasped Jane's foot and was trying to push it away. I quickly picked up the fork and returned to my up right position. Marie was blushing furiously now and Jane had a smirk on her face. I made a great show of polishing my fork with my napkin and then began to eat once again all the while maintaining a neutral look on my face.

Marie snatched up her wineglass and drained it in one gulp. Jane smiled and asked if she'd like more, at which Marie held it out and Jane refilled it. There was some more small talk and I felt Jane's hand on my thigh and she gave me a squeeze. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows in question??? Jane gave me an imperceptible nod. This was Jane's mystery woman? This was Jane's new lover? This girl? Her own grand daughter? Jesus Christ!!!!

I had no idea how Jane planned to bring this off? There would be no hiding and then coming out at an opportune moment! I began to study Marie as she continued to eat her dinner. She was indeed beautiful and very desirable. There was no doubt that she was sexy. I just couldn't see how Jane was going to get this eighteen year old to let her make love to her as I watched and then welcome me to join them.

After believing that she had nearly been caught doing incestuous things with her Gran at the dinner table in front of a complete stranger, but getting a way with it, Marie had had another glass of wine in an effort to calm down. The color was slowly fading from her cheeks but had not left entirely. Jane had offered her another glass of wine and Marie accepted. I could tell from the way Jane was sitting that she still had her foot in Marie's crotch. From the way Marie fidgeted I could also tell that Jane was working that foot over the young girls pussy. Marie was starting to get more color in her face and asked if she could be excused for a moment. She almost leaped out of her chair and headed down the hallway toward the bathroom.

I looked at Jane and she smiled! I asked her in hushed tones if she knew what she was doing? I asked if she were crazy? I told her that this was her own grand daughter and asked how she could offer the kid up to me like this?

In the same hushed tones Jane told me that she loved me and would always share everything with me, no matter what it was! Jane told me that she just wanted me to sit back and enjoy the show! I asked her if she really wanted me to fuck this little girl? Jane smiled and said I had better take another look at this "little girl", because she is a woman in every sense of the word. I asked what had happened here with Marie jumping up and running to the bathroom. Jane grinned and told me that if she were to guess it would be that Marie was masturbating.

A few minutes later Marie returned to the table and sat down and Jane asked her if she was feeling a little better? Marie flushed again and nodded, mumbling an apology. There was a little more conversation and Marie had more wine. The more wine she drank the more animated she became.

Soon dinner was over and Jane said that we'd have coffee and Brandy in the Family room after they had cleared the table. Jane told me that she and Marie would take care of clearing the table and that I should go into the family room and relax.

I wandered into the family room and walked over to the slider and looked out onto the pool area. I smiled as I remembered all the fucking I had done out there with both Jane and Terri. We had fucked in the pool, beside the pool, on the patio furniture and in the grass. My smile became broader as I thought about all the fucking I had done right here in this room where I now stood. I walked over to the bar to pour another drink. As I made my drink I looked at the bar and remembered the night I had had both Jane and Terri here together.

I had put Terri up on the bar naked, spread her legs and eaten her there on the bar. As I licked her pussy, Jane had crawled between the bar and me and sat the on the floor with her back against it and sucked me off while I ate her daughter. This house held many memories for me.

I took my drink and walked around the bar toward the fireplace, I thought what the hell, why not make a fire! As I bent to open the screen on the fireplace movement caught my eye and I turned to look. There through the kitchen door I could see Marie as she stood at a counter putting something in a bowl. She had her back to me and didn't know that I was watching her. Jane walked up behind her and putting her arms around the girl gave her a hug. Jane ran a hand up Marie's arm to her neck and using her hand, brushed Marie's hair to one side exposing her neck. Jane kissed her neck and shoulder and I saw Marie shudder at the contact.

I straighten up from my bent over position and stepped back a little so that I couldn't be easily observed in the much dimmer family room. Marie looked back over her shoulder toward the doorway to the family room and failed to see me as I stood there, I had moved just in time.

Jane ran her hand down Marie's arm and around to the front of her and slipped it under her blouse. I could see Jane's hand move about under the blouse as she cupped a breast and Marie's head lolled back on her shoulders, all the while Jane continued to kiss and lick her neck. Marie twisted about in Jane's embrace to face her. Marie's arms went about Jane's neck, her head tilted slightly as she brought her face close to Jane's and her mouth sought out and found Jane's. They were locked in a lover's embrace. The house could have fallen down around them and they would not have known. Jane now had both hands under Marie's blouse and she was kneading her breasts with both hands.

The kiss finally came to an end and Marie looked into Jane's eyes dreamily for a few seconds before she finally realized where she was, she then looked alarmed and looked again toward the Family room. She craned her neck trying to figure out where I was. She pushed away from Jane, Jane's hands reluctantly sliding from beneath her blouse. I stepped back further into the shadows and found a seat so she would think I had been seated the entire time and had not seen.

I had no idea how Jane would manage this seduction with me there the entire time. Jane had fed Marie enough wine to affect her judgement and loosen up her inhibitions, but with young girls it was a hit or miss proposition. You just never knew what was going to happen? It was obvious from the way the two women were acting with one another that they were indeed lovers and were familiar with one another.

Just then Marie poked her head around the corner and squinted as she tried to locate me in the dim room. Finally catching sight of me, she asked if I needed anything? You could see the relief in her face that I was sitting in a chair that did not afford me a view of the kitchen. I told her that I was fine and asked if they needed any help with the dishes. Marie smiled and said no, they had everything under control. With that she disappeared back into the kitchen.

I waited a few minutes and got up from the chair and moved again toward the fireplace where I could look into the kitchen. Jane and Marie where still at the sink with Marie doing the dishes and placing them in a drying rack next to the sink.

Jane was moving about the Kitchen putting things away. She turned toward the doorway to the Family room and caught movement in the dim light. She flashed her brilliant smile knowing that I was watching. Jane moved over next to Marie as the young girl continued to do the dishes. Jane rubbed the girl's back as she talked to her. I could not hear what was being said, just the murmur of voices and the clink and clatter of the dishes as they were washed and rinsed.

Jane continued to rub Marie's back as she talked to her and kept moving her hand lower and lower with the familiarity of a lover. Soon she was rubbing Marie's ass, occasionally cupping her ass and giving it a squeeze. Jane let her hand drift lower until she could slip her hand under the hem of Marie's skirt and pushed the skirt up to Marie's hips exposing her bare ass.

Marie's ass was beautiful, round and firm. The girl had great legs and they looked even better to me because she was wearing thigh high hose, which was a real turn on for me. Jane was running her hand over Marie's ass and up and down her left thigh all the while planting small kisses on her neck and face. Jane slipped her hand up to rest at the top of Marie's ass, her fingers tracing lazy circles on the soft firm flesh. A shiver ran through Marie as Jane did this. Jane traced her finger down the cleft of Marie's ass and let them dip in between her thighs.

At first Marie kept her legs together but soon yielded to Jane's questing fingers. Her thigh parted slightly and Jane's fingers darted into the opening seeking and finding Marie's pussy. I watched as Jane's hand moved rhythmically between Marie's open thighs. Marie had stopped what ever she was doing in the sink and stood gripping the counter top for balance. Marie turned her head toward Jane opening her mouth as if to say something. Jane who had been standing quite close immediately covered Marie's mouth with her own.

Jane slipped the fingers of her left hand from between Marie's thighs and at the same time moved her right hand to Marie's front and replaced the questing fingers of the retreating left hand. I saw Marie's legs tremble slightly as she began moving her pelvis back and forth responding to Jane's fingers on her pussy. They continued to kiss passionately and the rocking motion of Marie's hips became more pronounced. Suddenly Jane spun the younger woman toward her and pressed her body tightly to Marie's as her hand continued to work the girl's pussy.

I could now hear Marie as little cries of pleasure escaped her and her pelvis rocked erratically. Marie's body began to jerk and tremble violently as she clung to her grandmother. Jane's held her through out her orgasm and soothed her as she began to regain her composure. Jane relaxed her hold on the girl, as she was finally able to stand without assistance. Jane brought her hand up from between the girl's legs, it was slick with her juices and Jane licked at her fingers delicately. She then offered her slick fingers to Marie, who licked at them hungrily and sucked them into her mouth, enjoying her own taste.

Marie Kissed Jane lightly and stepped back smoothing her skirt back down into place once again covering her delectable ass. I had stood transfixed watching the women, my mouth watering and my cock jumping and twitching with in my pants. I stepped back away from my hidden vantage point and made my way to bar to once again freshen my drink. Just as I finished with my drink the women entered the family room with a tray on which sat the coffee carafe and the decanter of brandy. I looked up and told them that I had been just about to come and look for them, they had been in the kitchen so long!

Jane apologized for taking so long and asked if I'd care for some coffee and brandy? I told her that I already had a drink, but some coffee would be fine. Jane poured the coffee and handed the cup to Marie who crossed the room to hand it to me. She looked closely into my eyes as she handed me the cup and saucer. I gave her a wink and said thank you as I took it from her. She looked at me curiously as I winked at her. She stood close enough to me that I could smell her muskey scent from her recent sex with her grandmother. She smelled good and I could feel my cock begin to grow.

I sat at the bar and sipped the strong coffee and Marie went back to sit on the couch with Jane. We passed the next several minutes with small talk. Marie hand been given a snifter of Brandy and a cup of coffee, Jane had poured her brandy directly into her coffee and was sipping it as she sat back against the sofa cushions. After a minute Marie sat back and began to relax as the brandy worked it's way through her system.

Marie leaned forward and placed her half-empty cup on the coffee table and sat back. as she did so she placed her left hand on Marie's right knee and rubbed it. Marie, being startled almost spilled her coffee as she attempted to sit up straight. Jane had continued to rub the knee and had started to stoke Marie's thigh slipping her fingers under the hem of the girl's skirt.

Marie instantly looked at me, her face turning crimson as she let go of the cup and saucer with one hand and grabbed Jane's roaming hand in a tight grip. I sat at the bar and looked back at her.

1...34567...12