The Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her face flushing beet red Marie looked at Jane and said "Gran, what are you doing?"

Jane worked her hand free from Marie's grasp and took her cup and saucer from her and placed it on the table in front of them. Then took both of Marie's hands in hers as she sat facing the young woman.

"Sweetheart, Brad knows what is going on!"

Marie stuttered "Wh-what does he know? How does he know?"

"Because I told him! And, he has seen us!"

"Aw shit! Oh MY God!"

Marie, eyes wide, looked at me then her grandmother, then opened her mouth as if to say something, only to close it again without making a sound. She looked at me again, shame obvious in her gaze.

"You saw what we did in the kitchen?"

I nodded slowly. I wasn't sure how this was going to go. She looked as if she could jump to her feet and bolt from the room.

In a shaky voice Marie asked me how much I had seen? I told her that I had seen everything and that I thought she was a very beautiful young woman!

She turned to Jane and asked "How could you do this to me?"

"Because I love you, and, I love Bradley" "I share everything with Bradley, even my love for you!"

"But Gran, I thought this was something just between the two of us?"

"It is, it was!" "But, now I want to share this with Bradley"

"Do you want to share me with Bradley?"

"Only if that's what you want."

Marie looked at me nervously. I stayed where I was and continued to sip my coffee. I thought to say something to her to try and calm her fears, but then decided against it. This was Jane's show and I was content to wait and see how this all played out.

Marie turned to Jane and asked "How are you going to share this with Brad?"

"Brad is going to sit and watch. Brad likes to watch and I like having brad watch me when I masturbate, or have sex with another woman".

"You've had sex with another woman before me?"

"Yes!"

"Brad doesn't do anything, except watch?"

"Not unless who ever I'm with and myself want him too!"

" You want me to have sex with you while Brad watches us?"

"Yes Dear, that's exactly what I'm hoping you'll do!"

"Jesus Gran! I don't know about this! I have to think about this!"

With that Marie jumped to her feet pulling her hands free and fled the room and ran down the hallway to her bedroom.

I looked at Jane and arched an eyebrow and asked, " Did we fuck that up?"

Jane looked down the hallway after the girl and shrugged saying, "Time will tell!"

Jane leaned back on the sofa, sighed and kicked her shoes off. She got up and padded across the room to where I sat at the bar. I opened my arms to her and she snuggled into my chest and rested her head on my shoulder. She sighed again and told me that she hoped that she hadn't screwed that up. She really loved her Grand Daughter and didn't want to hurt her. I cupped her chin in my hand and tilted her face up to mine and kissed her.

The kiss deepened and became more passionate. I let my hand slide from her back down over her round ass to her thigh. I slipped my hand under the hem of her skirt and ran my hand up her thigh to cup her bare ass. Our lips parted and I opened my eyes to look into hers. Out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of Marie standing in the doorway watching us. Not giving any indication that I had seen her, I kissed Jane again and made sure that I had pulled Jane skirt up to her ass and that Marie could plainly see what my hand was doing with Her Grand Mothers ass.

I squeezed and kneaded her ass with my hand. I slipped my fingers into the crack of her ass and ran my finger down and in-between Jane's legs. Her thighs parted to accommodate my exploring hand as I held Jane tightly to me. I rubbed her pussy and managed to get a finger between her pussy lips and ran it up and down the length of her slit. Jane responded immediately and moaned into my mouth as I kept mine glued to hers. I broke the kiss and kept my fingers in Jane's slit. I kissed her face and neck and half opening my eyes I could still see that Marie remained in the doorway watching us with rapt attention.

Still not giving any sign that I knew Marie was there, I removed my hand from Jane's pussy and brought my hand to her lips where Jane opened her mouth and allowed me to slip them inside. She licked and sucked on them, as they were slick with her pussy juice. She continued to lick my fingers and soon they were coated with her saliva. I pusher her away from me slightly and slid my wet hand under the front of her skirt and probed her slit until I found the opening to her pussy. I inserted a finger into her and began to fuck her with it, I then inserted a second finger into her and her legs opened even wider to accommodate my questing fingers.

I took a quick peek and could see that Marie had taken a couple of steps into the room and was avidly watching all that took place. Her breathing had quicken and her gaze was focused solidly on Jane's ass and pussy and that she could see my hand working my fingers in and out of Jane's pussy. She licked dry lips as she took a step closer.

Jane began to jerk and buck against my hand and body where she leaned against me. I increased the pace of my fingers in and out of her pussy. I could feel the muscles in her pussy contract around my fingers as she neared her orgasm. Jane's legs trembled and shook and I had to hold her up to keep her from crumbling to the floor at the foot of my stool.

I had no idea where or what Marie's was doing, I had forgotten all about her as I continued to bring Jane to a shattering climax. I found Jane's mouth with mine and kissed her deeply and suddenly Jane was there in the throes of an orgasm and she screamed into my open mouth. Jane had wrapped her arms around my neck to hold herself up and she clung to me as I felt her body twitch and quake against mine, her chest heaved as she fought to regain control of her body.

I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Marie standing no more than three feet from us. Marie's eyes were wide as she stared into mine, her chest heaved and I could plainly see her hard nipples beneath her blouse. She had become quite aroused just watching her Grand Mother get off.

Jane still clung to me, nuzzling my neck, calming down gradually. I still had a hand on her pussy and was rubbing her gently. Her pussy was sopping wet and I could feel her dripping onto my hand and down her legs. The tops of her hose were soaked and the aroma of her over heated pussy filled the air. Marie had continued to stand as I had first seen her upon opening my eyes. Marie held me with her stare and I could not look a way.

Jane, having regained some of her composure placed her hand on my chest and pushed herself upright. She took my face in both hands and kissed me deeply. I let the hand that had been rubbing her pussy slid to her hip and around to her ass where it came to rest. The eye contact between Marie and myself had been broken when Jane had kissed me. Jane gave me another quick hard kiss and said "Thank you, you wonderful man! I needed that!"

"I have to sit, my legs are a little on the shaky side after that"

With that Jane turned and almost collided with Marie who had continued to stand just in back of her. Jane was quite surprised to see her and almost lost her balance in an effort to avoid the collision.

Jane said "How long have you been there?"

"Just about from the start!" "You two are something else!"

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Yes!" "I wasn't sure at first, but then as I kept watching I decided that it was exciting watching you and Brad and the things he was doing to you!"

"Do you think you'd like to see more some time?"

"Yes Gran!" "I want to see him make love to you."

"What about you sweetie?" "Are you okay with the fact that Brad knows about us and that he's seen us together?"

"That's what I had come back to tell you! I had decided that I didn't want to have anything to do with this, that I wanted to be with you Gran, but not with anyone else!"

"Oh, I see! I must say that I am a little disap....."

"No, No Gran!" "You don't understand! After watching the two of you, I've changed my mind! I want Bradley to watch me!"

"Oh sweetie! That's great! Bradley isn't that great?"

Gran, I just don't know if I'm ready to have Bradley touch me or do anything with me?"

"It's okay Marie. Bradley won't touch you unless you want it!"

Jane drew Marie into her arms and hugged her fiercely. The two women embraced for a while and then Jane reminded her that she had to sit down after that last orgasm. They went to the sofa and sat holding hands. Jane announced that she needed some more brandy and Marie wanted more also. I still had my drink, which I had been nursing. I left the bar and sought out the comfort of an easy chair. I plopped myself down into it and settled in to see what would happen with the women. Every once in a while when I had been looking at Jane while she'd been talking I would glance at Marie and find her staring at me. When I would make eye contact, she would smile slightly and let her eyes slide away from mine.

Since I had put down a couple of drinks and the coffee, my bladder was telling me that it was time to visit the little boy's room. I rose from my chair and excused myself and trundled off to the bathroom. There didn't seem to be a great deal going on with the women, so I took my time. I splashed some water on my face and washed my hands. I combed my hair. I inspected my appearance in the mirror and was generally pleased with what I saw. I was not all that bad looking and had managed to keep relatively trim if not exactly slim over the years. I was no Bay Watch hunk, but I was not bad.

I ambled back toward the family room and as I approached I could see where it had been dim before, it was even dimmer now. The lights had been turned down and I had to stop and stand a moment to let my eyes adjust. There was now a fire in the fireplace and the two women were stretched out on the rug in front of the fireplace. They had stripped down so that all they had on were their stockings. As I approached them I could see that they were running their hands over one another's naked body.

I retrieved my drink from where I had been sitting and moved to an easy chair next to them. They appeared to be oblivious to my presence, but every once in a while one or the other would look directly at me and make eye contact to let me know that they knew I was watching and that they still had my attention.

Marie was indeed beautiful. Her breasts were larger than either Jane's or her mother's. They were round and firm and stand high on her chest. She was a nubile young beauty, but I could see that she would mature in to a very beautiful and voluptuous woman. She would break a good many heart before she was through. She had a tiny waist that flared out into wide hips and smooth firm thighs. The dark hair on her pubic mound was neatly trimmed and accentuated her slit.

I kicked my shoes off and sat back in the chair, drink in hand, watching the two women as they explored every nook and cranny of their bodies. I watched as small hands glided over silken smooth skin and slender fingers probed and pinched eliciting small moans of pleasure and sighs of passion being built slowly.

There is something to be said for watching two women make love to one another! I highly recommend that all men do it. If you want to know what pleases a woman and how to build her to a fever pitch that is guaranteed to get the desired results, you should watch women making love to one another. I have learned a great deal from watching Jane and Terri together! I have been able to apply all that I have learned to my own technique, which ahs greatly enhanced my performance and the women have been very appreciative. Their appreciation manifests itself in their desire to please and stimulate me.

I was becoming very aroused as I continued to watch the woman. My cock had become very erect and it was getting very uncomfortable with my clothes on. I put my drink on a small table next to my chair and stood. I began to unbuckle my trousers and let them fall around my feet. I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my shorts and skinned them down over my thighs, past my knees and they too fell around my feet. My cock sprang up at it's release from it's imprisonment and a bright jewel like drop of pre cum oozed from the opening in the head of my cock.

My movements had caught Marie's attention and she stared intently at my cock as I kicked my pants and shorts off my feet and to one side. I had her rapt attention as I grasped my cock in my hand and stroked it a few times. The jewel of pre cum growing larger and elongating as it was about to drip from the end of my cock to the floor. Jane had seen what was going on and sat up quickly and grasp my cock in her small had and milked it watching that jewel grow even larger. Jane rubbed her thumb up over the head of my cock and captured that droplet of pre cum on her thumb and turn back to Marie who had been watching the whole thing.

Jane brought her thumb to Marie's lips and smeared my pre cum over them, coating her lips with the slick, shinny liquid. Marie parted her lips and her small pink tongue slipped out to taste the nectar. As she did this Marie stared directly into my eyes. Jane leaned down to kiss Marie and their lips were sealed to one another with the pre cum that now coated both women's lips. The kiss grew in intensity as their lips worked together and tongues licked and probed.

As they kissed, Marie lay on her back and Jane was in a semi reclining position supported on an elbow slightly over Marie. Jane ran her hands over Marie's breasts, cupping and squeezing them in turn. Jane's delicate finger's pulled and pinched Marie's nipples causing them to become fully erect. Jane would then slide her hand down over Marie's belly to her pussy and she would rub and cup her Mons, occasionally slipping a slender finger into her slit at the bottom and then drawing the finger up the length of the slit and over Marie's sensitive clit. Every time that Jane would do this, Marie would arch her body and moan. Then Jane would remove her hand from the girl's pussy and return it to her tits.

Jane was building Marie slowly toward her ultimate passion, in small steps and degrees. There was nothing hurried or wasted in anything that she did. Jane was practiced and accomplished in her lovemaking. I had seen it many times as she had made love to her daughter Terri! The transition from one point of stimulus to the next was as smooth silk. Marie was in a constant state of excitement, her arousal was complete and total. Jane shifted position so that she was on her knees as she began to lick and kiss Marie's face and neck. Jane continued down over the girls torso as she kissed, licked, sucked, pinched and squeezed every inch of this beautiful young girl.

All the while Jane paid homage to this girls body with her mouth, her hands continued to roam over her body, rubbing and caressing. Marie quivered almost constantly under the onslaught of stimulus being expertly applied to her tender young flesh. Jane continued in this manner all the way down to Marie's feet where she licked and sucked the girl's toes. Jane positioned herself at Marie's feet and gently pushed her legs apart. Licking and kissing her way upward, Jane started at Marie's instep to her trim ankles, then to the calves of each leg as she continued upward, ever closer to the waiting jewel at the nexus of Marie's young body.

As Jane continued her upward travel along Marie's legs, she pushed her legs wider and wider apart. I could see Marie's young pussy. The pussy lips had swollen with her passion and had parted slightly exposing the soft inner lips. Her juices were flowing freely from her quivering pussy and had begun to run down over her ass cheeks and exposed asshole. Marie was totally aroused as she squirmed and shuddered beneath Jane's erotic attentions.

Marie's hands had found her own breasts. She cupped and squeezed her breasts and captured her nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand. She twisted and pulled on her nipples spasmodically as Jane's mouth inched closer to her wet pussy. I had an erection that was almost painful and was leaking constantly as I watched the women before me. I had been stroking myself slowly and it had taken a lot of will power not to succumb to my own passion and blow a load over the two women on the floor before me.

Jane's mouth finally found the jewel she had been seeking, but she did not put her mouth directly on Marie's pussy but instead began to lick her entire pussy from top to bottom. Jane's delicate pink tongue lapped up all the nectar that had leaked from Marie's pussy. She licked at her ass cheeks savoring the dripping juices and probing at the girls puckered asshole with her tongue. Jane then moved her mouth to Marie's pussy and licked her pussy lips and teased them with her tongue. Jane sucked in a very pink and swollen pussy lip and capturing between her lips pulled and stretched it. She the repeated the process on the other lip.

Marie was lost in her passion and moaned almost constantly. She would thrust her pelvis up toward her grand mother's face seeking release. Jane would back off just enough so that Marie could not force her pussy into Jane's face. Jane continued to lick and suck the delicious lips of Marie's pussy driving the young girl crazy. Marie wiggled and squirmed beneath the attentions of her grandmother. Her chest heaved with her labored breathing, she was close, very close to an orgasm. Marie's entire body now quivered and shook as she thrashed about on the rug.

Jane began to lick along her grand daughter's slit, over its entire length. I watched as Jane's tongue slipped in between the lips of that slit and moved her tongue back and forth, up and down. Jane moved a hand up to Marie's pussy and using her fingers, she spread those swollen lips to reveal the swollen button that was her clit. This was the prize toward which Jane had been working!

Marie was now whimpering, almost crying in her need for release. Her legs flailed in the air as she twisted and writhed. Jane lower her mouth to Marie's fully exposed pussy and closed her lips over the inflamed clit. Jane sucked the clit into her mouth and strummed her tongue over the clit. Marie jerked and bucked as if she had been shocked. She reached down and entwined her small fingers into Jane's hair and pulled her grand mother's face into her pussy and ground her pussy into Jane's mouth with a vengeance.

Jane rode the thrashing girl with her mouth on her pussy and continued the tongue-lashing she was giving the clit she held trapped between her teeth. Marie had been making all kinds of inarticulate sounds as she experienced her second powerful orgasm of the night. Now she was screaming her passion and completely oblivious to anything else other than the shattering orgasm that ripped through her young body.

I couldn't take it any more, I was on the verge of my own orgasm! I slipped from the chair in which I had been sitting and knelt behind Jane where she was kneeling with her head between Marie's thighs and her ass in the air. I looked down and saw that Jane's pussy was soaking wet with her own juices. Her juices had flowed from her overheated cunt and run down her inner thighs and soaked the tops of her hose. I grabbed my cock and leaned in close to her upturned ass. I rubbed my throbbing member up and down her wet slit and almost came right then. I found her opening and thrust into her burying my cock to the hilt in the tight sheath that was her pussy.

I pulled almost all the way out and slammed my cock back into the depths of her pussy! That's all it took! I was over the edge and felt my cock jerk once, twice and spew my seed deep inside her. Jane began to buck and jerk against me as she slammed her ass back toward me impaling her self on my jerking cock. I felt the muscles in her pussy contract and squeeze my cock in a strong grip as my cock continued to unload what felt like gallons of sperm into her. The room was full of noise as the three of us gasped, grunted and moaned and whimpered our satisfaction and joy.

1...45678...12