The Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri removed her hands from inside Jane's dress and brought the slick fingers of her left hand to her mouth and sucked on two of her fingers. She then offered hand to Jane and Jane opened her mouth allowing Terri to insert her wet, slippery fingers into it. Jane licked and sucked at the fingers hungrily, cleaning them. Terri's hands moved to the front of the open dress and pushed it open wider and then back over Jane's shoulders. This fully exposed Jane's marvelous tits. Terri lost no time in licking and sucking them, first one then the other, back and forth as she continued to hold Jane's dress pushed back over Jane's shoulders.

Jane arched her back causing her chest to thrust forward and Terri hungrily fastened her mouth to each of Jane's nipples in turn, sucking them hard while capturing the nipple between her teeth. Jane whimpered and sighed as Terri assaulted her nipples. Finally Terri released Jane's nipples and stepped in close to Jane pressing her body into Jane's. As she did this she pushed Jane's dress farther down her back and arms to her hips and down over Jane's round ass. The dress fell to the floor pooled around Jane's feet. Terri was now running her hands up and down Jane's naked back, every once in a while she would run her hands down over Jane's hips to her ass where she would cup and squeeze Jane's ass cheeks.

Jane had put her arms around Terri's neck and was kissing her passionately while Terri stroked and caressed her body. It was now Jane's turn to undress Terri. Taking a small step back from Terri, Jane let her hand trail around Terri's neck across her shoulders and down Terri's chest until she was cupping her tits, one in either hand. Terri's nipples were clearly visible through the thin silk of her blouse. Jane ran her thumbs over her nipples and brought them to full erection. Then with both hands Jane unbuttoned Terri's blouse and pushed it open and back over Terri's slender shoulders and down her arms where it fell to the floor to lie atop Jane's discarded dress.

Jane's hands went next to the waistband of Terri's skirt and undid the button and the zipper. Jane slid her hands between Terri's naked skin and the loosened skirt and pushed it down over the gentle swell of her hips. The skirt too fell to the floor to lay atop the other discarded clothing. Now both women stood before me naked except for the thigh high hose that they wore. They were quite a sight, two naked blonde goddesses. I lay there on the bed breathing heavily as I watched their hands explore one another's body. Jane's inner thighs glistened from her secretions as they flowed from her and down her legs soaking the tops of her stockings.

Jane slowly began to kneel in front of Terri and as she sank slowly to her knee's she planted a trail of wet kisses down Terri's front until she came to a stop directly in front of Terri's naked pussy. Jane's small delicate pink tongue slipped out of her mouth as she began to lick Terri's hairless pussy. Jane licked the entire area of her pussy. Terri had placed a hand at the top of Jane's head trying to guide her mouth where she wanted it. Jane placed a small hand on Terri's pussy and spread her pussy lips with her fingers and her tongue darted inside the swollen inner lips and found Terri's sensitive clit. Terri bucked her hips and moaned as she had the first in a series of small orgasms.

Jane stood, her face smeared with Terri's juices and kissed her. Terri licked Jane's face and they moved their hands over each other. They broke from the embrace, breathless and turned and faced me. They crawled onto the bed where I lay and took turns kissing me while running their hands over my body. They pulled and tugged at my clothes until they had me stripped down naked. My clothes going into the pile on the floor with their own. They kissed my face, my neck, my chest and thighs. Small hands encircled my cock and stroked it as they continued to kiss me all over. I was oozing pre cum and it ran down the side of my cock over their hands. They licked their fingers and caught drops of the dew like pre cum on fingertips that they fed to one another.

Terri crawled over me and knelt between my legs and grasping my cock in one hand while cupping my balls with the other, she lowered her head and parting her lips allowed my cock to enter her hot wet mouth. Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock driving me crazy. Jane had bent over me and was kissing me passionately, our tongues twined together first in my mouth then in hers. I reached out with my hand and cupped a breast as we kissed and then slid my hand down over her belly to her pussy. I pushed a finger into her sopping pussy and she whimpered. Jane reached down and pushed my hand away and my finger slipped out of her pussy. She broke the kiss and looked down at my crotch and saw that Terri was still avidly sucking my cock.

Jane pushed her self up right so that she was on her knees next to my head. She swung her leg over my head so that she straddled my head with her pussy directly above my face. I reached up with both hands and took hold of her hips and pulled her dripping pussy to my waiting mouth. I licked her pussy like I had never tasted it before and she went crazy rocking her hips back and forth over my open mouth. I was having trouble keeping my tongue on her clit as she started to move her hips back and forth violently above me. Jane began to shake and she moaned loudly as I pressed my tongue into the opening of her pussy.

I hadn't had any pussy in over two weeks and was hornier that a ten peckered Billy Goat in a Pussy Patch. My cock throbbed and jerked in Terri's mouth, my own hips bucking as I tried to force more of my cock into her mouth. I rolled Jane from her kneeling position above my head and on to her back. I sat up and pushed Terri away from me, my cock coming out of her mouth with a popping sound. Terri looked disappointed that I had interrupted her but I was too far-gone to care. I rolled over onto my knees and moved toward Jane where she lay recovering from her first orgasm. I parted her legs and moved swiftly between them. She raised her knees and drew them back toward her chest. My swollen cock bumped against her dripping pussy and her hand instantly found it and positioned me to enter her. I thrust forward and my cock flowed into her pussy.

I fucked Jane hard and fast, my cock working lick a piston in her overheated snatch. Jane was coming hard, her body wracked by convulsions, her pussy contracting spasmodically around my cock as I continued to slam it into her pussy. I watched her contorted face as she was given over entirely to the orgasm that gripped her body. I shot my load deep into her, spurt after spurt of cum shooting into her as I hammered her cunt. I continued to fuck her hard as my cock jerked and spasm within her. With her eyes screwed shut tightly her body went limp beneath me.

My cock was still rock hard despite a mind blowing orgasm. I pulled out of her and pushed myself up to knees. My cock stood out from me pulsing and drooling cum onto Jane's belly. I looked around and there sat Terri staring at my cock as she rubbed her pussy. I reached out and grabbed Terri's arm and dragged her across the bed. She squawked at the rough treatment but other wise made no protest as I pushed her on to her back and shoved her legs apart and dropped between them. As I dropped between her legs, Terri's hand shot out and grasped my cock and pulled it toward her waiting pussy. She moved it up and down within the lips of her pussy. When I felt the opening to her pussy with my cock head I thrust forward with my hips burying my cock to the hilt in her slick pussy.

Terri wrapped her arms around my neck and locked her heels together behind my back opening herself to me completely. I fucked her hard and fast, slamming my cock into her. Terri had an orgasm as I fucked her, then another and still another as I continued to slam my cock into her pussy like I was some kind of pile driver. Terri had been moaning making little mewling sounds, but those soon turned into short little screams as her orgasms ripped through her one after another.

I had another mind blowing orgasm, pumping my cum deep into Terri's pussy! I collapsed onto Terri, my cock still buried deep within her, but softening rapidly. Terri and I were a sweaty mess as we lay there in an exhausted embrace. I rolled off Terri to lay at her side, she moved and snuggled into my side throwing her leg over mine. I felt movement on the bed and Jane moved to lay down at my other side and she too snuggled into me. Both women hugged me fiercely and kissed my face and neck.

Terri giggled and said that her guess was that they had been missed if she were any judge of what had just gone on! Jane laughed and told Terri that judging by my performance I must have been dying of loneliness! We all got a good laugh out of that one.

I turned and looked at Terri and asked her where her daughter was? Considering the fact that she lived here with Jane was there a chance that she could walk in on us? Terri shook her head and said that Marie was not at home and probably wouldn't be for hours. She was out doing Teenage things with her friends. Jane and I traded looks as Terri was speaking, Terri didn't notice as she had her eyes closed basking in the after glow of some really great sex.

I spent the next couple of hours making love to these two women, watching them make love to one another. Our lovemaking was more loving and gentle than the frenzied fucking of the earlier round of sex. After a while we all headed into the shower together and spent some wonderful time in there soaping each other and washing away the sweat and stickiness of the hours spent in the bedroom. Terri got dressed in some normal street clothes and went home, where she told me she would no doubt fight with her estranged husband.

Jane and I went to the kitchen and whipped up some snacks and we took them out to the patio along with some drinks. We sat silently for some time just enjoying being with each other. Jane looked up to catch me looking at her intently and asked what was on my mind?

"How are things going with the girls?"

"Pretty much the same! Marie was going through literature on different college's and running around with her school friends." "Terri was still locked in mortal combat with her husband."

"That's not what I was asking and you know it!"

"Oh, I know what you were asking, but was just hoping that you could be side tracked!"

"Well? What's the story?"

"Neither of them knows about the involvement with me of the other. It's sort of been status quo around here! I've had to be careful in all that I do and say and not let anything slip."

"Any problems? How are you managing to have sex with two women as close as they are, as you all are and not slip up?"

"Terri and I were screwing around the other day! Marie was supposed to be off doing something or the other and not return home for hours. Here we were buck naked and going at it hot and heavy and who walks in? Terri and I had to scramble to get our bathing suits on and into the pool before Marie caught us!"

"Maybe it would have helped resolve things had she caught you?"

"Oh Bradley, don't talk like that! I just have this awful feeling that Terri would not understand it at all! I think Terri would be quite angry if she knew that I had seduced her baby!"

"I just have this feeling that something is going to happen to blow this thing wide open! When it does, we're just going to have to wait for the smoke to clear to see what we have!"

"I hope not! I have been racking my poor brain, trying to come up with a solution, but so far nothing!"

"we might have to do nothing! Just wait for Marie to go away to college and the problem takes care of itself."

"I like having her here with me, she's so sweet and loving! I'm not sure I want to have her go away!"

"Jane, I like the kid too. I like fucking her and I like watching you fuck each other! But you have to be realistic about this. The kid is just eighteen and has her whole life in front of her. She can't stay here playing hide the sausage with a couple of old fucker's like us forever!"

"I suppose you're right! Do you know that's one of the reasons I love you so much?"

"Jane I love you too! What are the other reasons?"

"Well, there's that and then there's .............. What? What did you just say?"

"I said I love you too! And I asked what the other reasons were?"

"No! Just the first part! Did you just tell me that you loved me?"

"Have your ears stopped working? Must be too much sex! It's started to affect your hearing?"

Jane sat in stunned silence for a moment, eyes wide! Then her eyes began to mist up and her chin trembled slightly as if she were going to cry. Instead she jumped to her feet knocking over the chair she had been sitting in. She came around the table in a bound and dropped into my lap. She took my face in her hands and kissed me hard, then planted kisses all over my face as she laughed and cried at the same time. I put my arms around her and held her tightly.

In her haste to get into my lap her robe had come open exposing her small breasts to the night air. Her nipples had reacted to the cool air and were now ridged. I slipped a hand inside her robe and cupped a breast feeling the hot, hard nipple bore into my palm. I urged her to stand and followed myself. I gripped the lapels of her open robe and pushed it back over her shoulders and down her arms where I let it fall to the moonlit patio. Jane stood before me naked, eyes gleaming and her chest heaving with passion. I bent and placing my arm behind her knees and my other arm behind her back, I scooped her into my arms and carried her into the Family room.

I carried her to the sofa and gently placed her on the cushions and knelt beside her. I place a hand on her knee and urged her to spread her legs. As she spread her legs I moved so that I now knelt between them. I bent forward and kissed her knees and worked my way higher along her silken thighs. Little sighs escaped her and she trembled as my kisses got closer and closer to her waiting pussy. I kissed her all around her pubic mound and licked her without actually placing either my mouth or tongue on her pussy. Jane reached out with both hands and placed them on either side of my head, entwining her fingers in my hair. I ran my tongue up her slit from the bottom to the top and she whimpered and tugged on my hair.

Jane's secretions began to flow from her pussy and I could smell her sweet scent. Her pussy lips had parted and I could see her clit peeking from between the folds of her pussy lips. I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue and Jane jumped arching her back lifting her ass off the sofa cushion toward my mouth. I place my mouth over her entire pussy and plunged my tongue into her as far as I could. Jane moaned as she continued to pull at my hair. I slid my tongue out of her hole and licked upward toward her clit. I found the little love button and lashed with my tongue.

Jane made a gurgling sound and her body convulsed with a massive orgasm. She pulled at my hair and screamed. I forced her to let go of my hair while I still had some. I straightened up while still on my knees between her legs. I grasped her ankles and raised her legs into the air and spread them. I moved a little closer and positioned my ridged cock at the entrance to her pussy. I pushed gently and felt my cock slide into her. The walls of her pussy were convulsing and constricting around my cock as I pushed into her slowly.

Soon the entire length of my throbbing cock was buried in her pussy. I just held it there and did not move as Jane continued to cum. I watched her face and when I saw that she was beginning to relax, I began to move within her. I kept my pace slow and even all the while watching the range of emotion play across her face as I built her to one orgasm after another. Finally I couldn't take any more and knew that I was about to cum myself. A few strokes later my sperm burst from the end of my buried cock filling Jane's pussy to over flowing. I watched her face as I came and marveled at the raw desire I saw there and the sweet contented smile as she felt my sperm spurt into her.

I let my softening cock slide out of her pussy and watched as it fell against my leg with a soft plopping sound. I lowered her legs so that her feet were on the floor and placing my hand behind her neck, I pulled her into a sitting position. I hugged her to me tightly and felt her arms go around me as she hugged me back.

I stood and taking her hand I pulled Jane to her feet and once again scooped her into my arms and carried her back to our bedroom where I gently deposited her on the bed. I crawled in next to her and lay on my side facing her. She had rolled to her side facing away from me, but when she felt me next to her she scooted backward to place her ass in my crotch. She reached around and found my hand and pulled my arm around her placing my hand on her soft breast. Jane sighed and within seconds was fast asleep.

The next morning I awoke early. Jane continued to sleep so slipped out bed and wen to that master bath where I found a razor that was sharp enough to shave with. After a few nicks and no major blood letting I entered the shower. As I stood letting the hot water beat on my body I thought about the situation with the three women and what could be done about it. After much thought I thought I might have a plan. I finished the shower and dried off still thinking about it. I put on the terry robe that Jane had given me the night before and padded out of the bedroom, down the hall to the kitchen.

I continued to think about the problem and the possible solution as I made coffee. When the coffee was done I poured myself a cup and went through the family room to the slider and out to the patio. The chair still lay on it's side where Jane had knocked it over. I righted the chair and sat down to drink my coffee. I was looking out over the backyard, lost in thought and taking an occasional sip of coffee when I heard a noise behind me. I turned and there was Marie with a cup of coffee in her hand coming through the slider. She gave me a brilliant smile and came and sat in the chair next to me. I watched her as see had come through the slider. She was wearing a very short Teddy that did not quite cover her pussy. Other than that she wore nothing else except her smile.

I felt my cock stir beneath my robe as I thought that no eighteen-year-old had a right to be this beautiful.

Marie took a sip of her coffee and looked out over the pool and back yard. We sat quietly for some time before we began to talk. Marie asked if I had taken her Gran up on her offer to move in with her. I nodded and told her that I had and was supposed to start moving in that day. Marie grinned from ear to ear when she heard that. I asked her what was so amusing and she looked me right in the eye and told me that since I would be there all the time, she expected that she'd be getting fucked a lot more often. From the look on her face as she'd said this I knew she was serious.

Marie leaned forward in her chair and raising her arms over her head, she stretched and yawned. When she'd done this it had caused the teddy to ride up almost to her naval and her legs had parted exposing her young pussy. I was looking at her intently as she lowered her arms to her side. She looked at me and I told her to take the Teddy off. She smiled and gripped the bottom of the Teddy with both hands and whisked it off over her head in swift motion and dropped it on the table top. She now sat at the patio table naked. Her body was magnificent and my eyes traveled over it hungrily. When I dropped my gaze to her crotch her legs opened slightly to give me a better view. She asked if there was anything that I wanted and I nodded.

1...678910...12