The Grandmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my robe exposing my throbbing cock and continued to sit there. I looked into her eyes and she smiled and licked her lips. She arose from her chair and knelt between my legs, her eyes never left mine as she did this. Marie placed a small hand on my thigh and moved her fingertips slowly up my thigh until they reached my cock. Her slender fingers encircled my cock and stroked it several times. She slowly lowered her head toward my cock, but still looking directly into my eyes. Her eyes did not leave mine until her mouth made contact with the head of my cock. As the head of my cock touched her lips Marie's eyes closed as she planted a series of kisses all over my cock. A large droplet of pre cum appeared at the small opening in the head of my cock and Marie darted her tongue out and lapped it up and licked it from her lips.

I watched spell bound as her lips parted and I saw the head of my cock disappear into her sensuous mouth. Marie worked her tongue all over the head of my cock, especially the sensitive glans area as her head moved up and down. I had placed both hands on her head and had my fingers tangled in her hair. She was rapidly bringing me to the point of no return and my head had started to loll back with my eyes screwed shut. I have no idea where this kid had learned to suck cock and I didn't care! She had mastered the art and I was grateful that she'd had a good teacher.

That old familiar sensation came over me and I knew that ejaculation was eminent. My legs began to quiver and I had started a rocking motion with my hips and had lifted my ass off the chair thrusting my cock upward to meet her mouth. I was vaguely aware of a car door slamming some where in the distance but I was too far-gone to care or pay heed.

As if by magic Jane was standing there next to the chair in which I sat. She shook my shoulder and reached out to grab Marie's slim arm and was trying to pull the girl to her feet. Marie was resisting and trying to remain kneeling between my thighs and to keep my cock firmly in her mouth. My eyes flew open and looked at Jane's worried face, alarm bells began to go off dimly at the back of my mind.

Jane now grabbed Marie's arm with both hands and yanked the young woman to her feet. Marie's eye's flared in anger as she looked at Jane's worried face. Jane snatched up Marie's discarded Teddy from the table where she had dropped it and thrust it at her telling her that her mother was here and walking up the driveway. Marie's eyes widened in panic and Jane hurriedly pushed her toward the open slider. Marie hesitated a mere second and flew through the slider into the dim recesses of the house.

I could hear Terri's heels click on the concrete driveway as she approached the gate leading into the backyard where I sat wide eyed. Jane quickly opened her robe and let it fall from her otherwise naked body and knelt between my legs and covered my bobbing cock with her hot mouth. Just then the gate opened and Terri strode in to the yard and was greeted with the site of her mother sucking my cock. Terri stopped in her tracks a surprised look on her face then she broke into a huge grin as she walked over to me and gave me a big kiss and wished me a good morning and giggled.

Jane looked up, her mouth full of my cock and waved to her daughter! Terri laughed and said that she'd like to help with that but she needed a cup of coffee and turned and entered the house. As Terri went through the slider Jane's shoulder's slumped in relief and she really applied her self to sucking my cock. Marie had gotten me pretty close and it didn't take much to finish the job. I pumped spurt after spurt of semen into Jane's hungry mouth.

Jane licked and sucked dry and licked up every bit of my cum. I leaned down and cupping her chin I raised her face to mine and kissed her deeply. Jane got to her feet and retrieved her robe. Putting it on, she took a seat next to me, her face serious.

I looked at her and said "Good Morning lover!"

" Good Morning to you too! That was too close! Lucky for you two that I had gotten up and was sitting in the family room watching when I heard her car!"

I frowned, "What's she doing here so early?"

Just then Terri came out of the house coffee in hand a mischievous smile on her face and walked across the patio to the small table where she sat down.

Terri looked at both of us in turn and said, "You kids are up and at it early!"

Jane smiled and said, "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! I've been telling you that for years sweetie!"

Both Terri and I laughed at that and some of the tension went out of Jane's body. I could see her visibly relaxed, but Terri didn't seem to notice.

I asked Terri why she was out and about so early? She answered that she had an appointment with a lawyer on this side of town first thing before she went to work and since she had to be over here so early she'd just decide to drop in and get some coffee. She hadn't made any at her house, she and her husband had spent half the night fighting and she'd awakened in a foul mood.

Terri told us that she had just had enough of the fighting and had wanted to get out of the house before her husband had a chance to start in on her again. She told us as she sat grinning that her mood was much better now that she'd caught us in the act!

Terri looked toward the house and asked, "Where's my kid?"

Jane answered saying, "I imagine she's still sleeping! I don't know what time she got home last night? Brad and I had already gone to bed and I didn't hear her come in!"

" She knows better than that! I didn't agree to let her stay here so that she could run the streets all night with her friends!!"

"Terri calm down, Marie is eighteen years old and has her own mind! We can't keep her locked up forever! Besides, she's going to college in the fall! How do you propose to control her long distance?"

"I suppose you're right Mom, I just worry about her!"

Terri looked at me and said, "Hey Bradley! You're awful quiet this morning! What's up?"

I laughed and looking at my crotch, I answered "Not a whole lot at the moment! I was just sitting gathering wool. Thinking about all that I have to do today. I think I'm going to be pretty busy and I'm not looking forward to all of it."

"I wish I didn't have to work today. I'd love to give you a hand, but I can't afford the time off right now!"

"Don't worry your pretty little head over it. Jane and I can manage just fine!"

"Why don't you let Marie help you? I'm sure she wouldn't mind!"

" No, why don't we just let Marie do her teen thing with her friends? I'm sure she has plans and it wouldn't be fair to make her change them just because I suddenly decided to make up my mind!"

"Bradley, you're a good man! I've got to go and get this done and I've got a hundred other things to do after I get to work."

With that Terri drained her coffee cup and placing it on the table she stood up. I watched her as she moved with liquid grace and thought about the goodies that lay just beneath her clothing! She collected her purse and car keys, leaned over to give me a kiss and saw the bulge in my robe. Terri reached down to give it a pat and told me that if I didn't stop looking at her the way I was, she'd be naked and miss her appointment with the lawyer!

I watched her leave the way she'd come in and then looked at Jane who'd been pretty quiet throughout most of the conversation.

Jane was staring at the top of the table without really seeing it or anything on it. She appeared to be lost in thought, I reached out and took her hand and gave it a squeeze. This brought her back to reality and she looked at me, her eyes troubled.

"Brad, I've really mucked this up! Haven't I?"

"I don't think it's all that bad Honey! We'll get it worked out somehow!"

"I've thought about this a lot and I can't see a solution that will make anyone happy! I never should have started with Marie! I never should have had you start with Marie!"

"Jane, what's done is done! We can't undo it now! We're just going to have to ride this out and see where it takes us? But, remember! We have each other if we have nothing else!"

Jane gave me her brilliant smile and squeezed my hand. We collected the coffee cups and headed into the house. As we entered Marie appeared and looked around nervously. Jane told her that her mother had left to keep and appointment with a lawyer and that she had suspected nothing. Marie looked relieved and dropped into a chair. She looked at me and apologized for leaving me the way she had. I told her that it was all right and not to worry about it and she could make it up to me later. She gave me a wicked grin and bounded to her feet, slammed into my body and molded herself to me. She kissed me hard then released me, turning, she skipped off down the hall saying she was going to take a shower.

Jane and I cleaned up in the kitchen and got ready to leave to take care of the business of getting me moved in. I had gotten dressed and was coming out of our bedroom when I ran into Marie in the hallway. I told her that Jane and I were leaving in a few minutes and told her to have fun with her friends. I took her hand in mine and pulled her into my arms and kissed her deeply and told her that I'd like her to be home tonight at six! She looked at me quizzically and I winked and told her that I wanted her dressed in the uniform. She looked confused at first, then I could see comprehension in her eyes and she nodded vigorously. She had understood that I wanted her dressed the way I like my women to dress for me.

Jane and I left the house a few minutes later and went to my place. We packed up a lot of stuff in boxes that I would be taking to Jane's and set them aside. We finished this just before the movers arrived and began to pack up all the other stuff. It was all going into a storage space I had rented by phone the day before. The movers finished up hours later and drove off to the storage facility with most of my worldly possessions. Jane drove me to the local U-Haul and I rented a small truck to haul the boxes Jane and I had packed our selves.

Since it was around lunchtime I suggested that we call Terri and have her meet us for lunch some where. Jane thought this was a marvelous idea as she was dying to know what the lawyer had told Terri that morning. We met Terri at a small Bistro not far from where she worked. Jane and Terri had an animated conversation over all the legal details of the pending divorce. I had remained pretty quiet during the meal, but as we got ready to leave I asked Terri to walk out to the parking lot with me. I told her that Jane and I expected to be home around 5:30 PM and that I'd like her to come over for dinner with us at say 5:45 PM. She told me that she'd be glad to, she was dreading having to go home and face her husband after the previous nights arguments.

I took her in my arms and kissed her and said that everything would work out in the end. I winked at her and told her that I wanted her to be sure that she was in her uniform when she got to the house. She looked puzzled for a few seconds the burst into laughter when she realized what I was talking about. She told me that would not be a problem and had been hoping that we could get together.

I climbed into the truck and drove away from the lot. Jane had already come out and gotten into her car and driven back to my place. When I got back to my place Jane's car sat in the street at the curb, so I drove the truck into the driveway and into the open garage. I walked into the house and there sat Jane buck naked atop one of the cartons we had packed. She asked if I were up for one last fuck in the old house? In answer to her question I wasted no time in getting my clothes off. We made sweet passionate love there on the floor amidst the cartons. I made love to her slowly, tenderly and thoroughly.

We finally dressed and loaded the boxes into the truck and headed off to her place to unload them. We spent the afternoon unpacking and putting things away. We laughed and giggled like a couple of kids and generally had a good time with the whole thing. At around 5:00 we started to get things sorted out pretty well and I suggested that we knock off for the day. Jane was more than ready to quit. She looked hot and sweaty and I suggested that she take a nice shower and relax a little. I told her that I had asked Terri to come over for supper with us so that she didn't have to spend the evening fighting with her husband.

Jane thought I was wonderful for thinking of Terri and I winked and told her that I had told Terri to make sure she was wearing her uniform. Jane looked at me blankly for a few seconds before she grinned and nodded her understanding. Jane asked if I were going to join her in the shower and I told her that I wanted to do a few laps in the pool to loosen up some kinks. She smiled and told me to enjoy myself as she turned toward the bathroom removing her clothes as she went.

I shucked my clothes off and put on a pair of trunks, grabbed a robe and headed for the pool. As I swam the length of the pool I thought about the wheels I had set in motion and wondered how all would turn out.

A Plan Set In Motion...

I climbed from the pool and dried myself with a towel and slipped the robe on. I wandered into the family room and going to the bar I made myself a drink. I looked at the clock over the bar and saw that it was 5:40 PM. I stood there a moment, sipping my drink as I stared at the clock. I thought to myself that this was make or break time! I had been hoping that Jane would have come up with a solution, but she seemed unable to do anything! I turned as I heard Jane enter the room. She looked radiant and refreshed! She walked up to the bar and asked me to make her a drink! She was wearing her uniform and she smiled as my eyes traveled over her body!

I knew what Jane liked to drink and started to build it for her when I heard the front door open. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 5:45 PM. She was right on time! I called out that we were in the Family room and for her to come and join us. Terri walked in and as I looked up from where I had been building Jane's drink, I saw that Terri was indeed in uniform. Terri walked up to the bar where Jane was standing and embraced her mother. Mother and daughter stood there and kissed one another as they moved their hands over one another. It was very erotic watching this from my side of the bar.

I placed Jane's drink on the bar and asked Terri what she'd like have? She told me that she'd like a whiskey and water as she continued to nuzzle her mother's neck. Jane broke from the embrace and sat at one of the barstools pulling Terri into a stool next to hers. Jane absently reached for her drink as she started to bombard Terri with all kinds of question whether or not she had talked with her husband since seeing the lawyer early that morning. Jane sipped her drink and her eyes widened and she looked at me! I had made her drink extra strong, I figured she was going to need it before too long! I smiled and told her to drink up! I was making Terri's just as strong!

The two women sat talking as I stood behind the bar listening to the conversation. We all heard the front door open and close. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 6:00 PM. I thought "Good Girl!", she was prompt! We heard Marie call out asking where everyone was? I answered her telling her that we were in the family room and to come on in and join us!

Jane and Terri sat frozen and stared at one another for an endless moment! The turn in unison as Marie walked trough the door where she stopped when she saw her mother. Several things happened almost all at once. Marie stared at her mother, Terri stared at Marie, Jane turned and stared at me the color draining from her face, I stared back for a heart beat, before Jane turned to stare at Terri, who had turned to stare at me. It was almost comical to watch and I would have laughed had it not been so serious.

Terri finally tore her gaze from me and turned back to stare at her daughter who still stood in the doorway as if rooted to that spot. I had walked around the bar and was now standing next to Jane. She reached out and took my hand gripping it hard. I was watching Terri's face as she continued to stare at Marie. I saw confusion flicker across her face several times and then something else, "recognition"! Then shock as she turned to face me! I had shifted my gaze to Marie and I saw the same emotions reflected on her face, the same recognition and shocked realization!

I shifted my gaze back to Terri and saw shock replaced with anger! Her eyes grew hard and cold as she stared at me. I simply looked back at her and said nothing. Her mouth opened and closed several times, but no sound came from her. I looked quickly at Marie and she had turned red with embarrassment from the realization that her mother was fucking me as well as she and her Gran. I looked at Jane and she still had an ashen look to her and I was a little worried about her.

I had seen Terri's thought processes parade across her face as I had watched her reactions. I knew the precise instant she had recognized the uniform her daughter was wearing! I had also seen the precise instant she had realized what that meant. She knew why she herself wore the uniform and she knew why her daughter had to be wearing the uniform!

Terri finally able to speak asked in a cold voice "You're fucking my daughter? You're fucking my baby?"

I nodded, but remained silent.

I could see her fury building within her and I wondered if this had been all that good an idea after all?

Marie took a hesitant step into the room and said in a shaky voice "Mom you're fucking him too!"

Terri tore her gaze from me and looked coldly at her daughter and told her that she'd deal with her later.

Marie bridled at this and reminded her mother that she was eighteen and could fuck whom ever she wanted! Terri jumped to her feet and started across the room toward her daughter. I told Terri to sit her ass back down and turning to Marie I told her to sit down. Marie looked startled, Terri just looked angry, but she stopped and glared at me, but took her seat once again. Marie glanced around and found a chair as far from her mother as possible where she sat looking miserable.

I gave Jane's hand a gentle squeeze and placed it in her lap. I walked behind the bar and asked Marie what she wanted to drink? Marie looked confused for a second and then said she'd like Bourbon, neat! I raise my eyebrows at this and she said "you better than anyone else should know that I'm not a kid!" I nodded and poured her drink and placed it on the bar. I motioned for her to come to the bar. She hesitated looking at her angry mother. I motioned again and she came to the bar. I told her to sit next to Jane. I now had all three women sitting at the bar and I stood on the other side and stared back at them.

Marie picked up her drink with a hand that trembled slightly. Jane sat between the two women looking like she wished she were dead, or at the very least on the far side of the moon. Marie sat glaring at me, probably wishing that I were dead or she could send me to the far side of the moon! Marie took a large swallow of her drink with a loud gulping sound and coughed.

I looked at each of them in turn before I said "Ladies, we have a problem here!"

Terri snarled "You're fucking right there's a problem and it's yours!"

I looked Terri in the eye as I said, "Yeah, you're right! I do have a problem! So do you! I'm fucking all three of you and you've all liked the fact that I've been fucking you. Why else would you dress as you are now? You've all dressed this way for one reason and one reason only! You want me to fuck you! You want me to fuck your brains out!