The Grannies Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They each in turn reached around, unclasped and removed their bras, neatly folded them and placed them side-by-side on the table next to the now empty wine bottles. I thought it was a little funny that they bothered to fold and put away their bras so nice and neat but what the hell.

"Very nice job ladies," I said and resumed my position between the two of them, one arm around Fay and the other around Dorothy. I gave each of them a kiss on the check and told them I was proud of them for taking a chance. Though it was well dark outside, the pleasant glow of the single table lamp, the provocative feel of a gentle evening breeze on our bare skin and the sweet smell of night jasmine made for a beautiful setting. "Who's for another glass of wine?"

"Assuming you're pouring, that sounds pretty good to me," says Fay.

"Yeah, me too," says Dorothy and we walked over to the table to open the last bottle, me completely naked and sporting a very fine erection and each of them, with their tits hanging out, showed no indication whatever of being self conscious about it. It was a beautiful thing.

I opened, poured and we clinked. Glass in one hand, I began to stroke myself with the other and I looked at Fay and asked, "Fay, tell me something honestly. When you see me playing with my cock like this, what does it make you think of?"

"Well I don't know really, just that I like it. I like the way you concentrate so much and the look on your face and I like how big and hard your penis gets. Sorry, your cock. And then when you get to the end, I really like that part a lot. I just do," she shrugged and said in reply.

"The first time I saw you jerking off in your kitchen, it took me by surprise but as I watched," Dorothy added, "it reminded me of when I was a young girl. I was maybe 15 when my brother started letting me watch him. I was completely smitten, I just loved it. I'd beg him to do it for me and sometimes I helped. My husband was too self conscious to do it in front of me but I caught my sons a few times until they got clever and hid from me. I guess I just always have loved to watch a man masturbate but I rarely got the chance." We stood there in a small circle in the middle of the porch floor. It was very quiet for a moment.

I set my glass down and began to jerk. "Can I tell you what I think?"

"Um hum," came the reply, in chorus. They only barely glanced up at me. They were transfixed.

"Well what I think is that you are both very beautiful. I know you're each 70 something and I'm not saying you look like Miss America anymore but just that you are really beautiful to me in your own right. I love it that you took your tops off."

"You like seeing our boobies?" said Fay.

"Of course I do but they aren't boobies, they're tits and I love them." With that I reached out with my free hand and took Fay's breast in my hand. "Am I breaking any rules here?"

"Oh I'd say we're way past that Colin," she smiled at me in response. I leaned forward and planted a small kiss on her left nipple. I was only there for 3 or 4 seconds but in that time she reached behind my head and held me. I continued to jerk. She was medium breasted but the pull of gravity over the years had taken its way with her.

Her tits hung down half way to her belly button and her nipples weren't the usual rose color I expected but instead seemed to have faded, I guess I'll say, to the point where they approximated the flesh color of her breasts. Her nipple did respond to my kiss, however, which rather surprised me. Dorothy had placed her hand on my back and was lightly tracing arcs across my skin with her finger tips. I lifted up, kissed Fay on the mouth and turned to Dorothy.

Now Dorothy's tits were considerably larger. I'd seen bigger but not many times. They too sagged down her belly. I was barely able to heft the full mass of her breast with my one fee hand. Her nipples were clearly anticipating some attention from me. I tweaked her between my thumb and forefinger and I kissed her. No tongue, thank God. Still jerking, I moved to her right nipple and sucked unabashedly. I stayed on her for several seconds.

I pulled away and told them that I was nearly ready to cum. They moved together and put their arms around each other. I was hoping they'd start touching each other but they didn't. I was well under the effect of my impending orgasm. I began to moan and shift my weight from foot to foot. I was starting to breathe hard and I closed my eyes and lifted my head back. I felt one of them put her hand on my belly. It was Fay.

She was standing closer to me of the two. I blew a silent kiss to her and she returned it. I turned slightly in profile to them and I took her hand and repositioned it on my ass. Holding her wrist, I moved her hand back and forth across my cheeks, indicating what I wanted her to do. I tell you it was delicious.

"I'm almost there, I'm going to cum now," and as I said that, Fay inserted the tip of her finger in my asshole. I came like Niagara Falls, spewing and squirting all over the floor tiles. A loud groan escaped me and the room darkened briefly. I was breathing hard and fast, my chest heaving and my mind clear of all things but sheer and total sexual pleasure. It might have been the best I ever experienced.

They were able to sense the point when I was finished and they closed ranks around me, hugging me and pressing their bare tits against my skin. I kissed each of them on the cheek. Dorothy leaned into my neck and whispered, "Thank you." I turned toward her, reaching up to the back of her head and pulled her in for a serious kiss.

The lines in her face, her clear eyes and white hair were at that moment quite beautiful to me. I knew I'd never want to sleep with her but this current arrangement was certainly just fine with me. I kissed her again and she kissed me back.

I did the same with Fay. She eagerly accepted and returned my kiss. "Do you think maybe next time you could cum on my tits?' she asked winsomely. Dorothy heard her say that but didn't react any obvious way.

"Sure honey, that'd be very nice," I gave them one last hug and began to release them. They did the same.

We remained in our respective state of undress while I helped bring the empty bottles and cheese platters back inside. I was aware that I'd become a little fascinated with the size and shape of Dorothy's tits and especially with the way they swayed, bobbed and bounced as she went about her chores, leaning over a few times to pick up napkins. I could have gotten hard again thinking about them.

When we'd finished cleaning up, I got dressed and thanked them for a perfectly lovely and entirely memorable evening. They stood holding the front of their tops closed over their breasts and they held hands there in the front alcove, watching we walk home.

I called them on my lunch break the next day just to say I'd had a wonderful time and to thank them again. We didn't speak or see each other for nearly a week after that but I came home one day to find another note taped to my door. It was penned on scented lavender stationary and signed by Fay. It read,

"Colin. We'd very much like it if you would join us next Sunday for a party. We're hosting our life-long friend Katie who will be visiting for the weekend from upstate. She knows all about our times together with you. She insisted we give her every tiny detail but I assure you we haven't revealed your actual identity. We wouldn't do that. She is very much hoping to meet you. Please say yes Colin, we'll have a good time. I promise. Kisses, Fay."