The Grateful Virus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jadling
jadling
88 Followers

* * * * *

Contact again! This one did indeed have a partially successful probe. The virus quickly merged its mind with the probe and began receiving more of the fascinating information that the other probe had begun to send about the differences between hosts.

* * * * *

Nicole froze with the head of his cock just barely inside her. She had become aware that the talking in the room had paused. Was the coach right outside the closet door again? She wasn't sure. Had they made some noise? It was quite possible -- the incredible waves of lust that had taken over her body made it seem likely. Then the coach started talking again, indeed right outside the closet door.

"Ok girls, I'll see you in the morning. The bus leaves at 10."

Jim was relieved. Her tight entrance around the tip of his cock felt amazing, but his willpower began to reassert itself with the realization that he would be saved just in time. He assured himself it didn't count as cheating if it was just the tip.

Nicole realized she had to act fast. The coach was leaving. She NEEDED this hard cock inside her! She braced her left hand on the door frame and, keeping Jim pinned with the other, began to steadily impale herself onto him.

* * * * *

The virus realized that in its haste to communicate it had forgotten to reward either of the hosts for establishing the contact. It had been stimulating them to try to cause the contact to happen, but now that it had, it was important to stimulate them far more, to properly train them that this was the desirable end-state that all of that prior motivation had been about. Because the virus had finished transferring information, it was able to focus all of its efforts on giving the biggest reward it could to both hosts.

* * * * *

As she slid backwards onto him, they were both hit by a huge wave of pleasure way beyond anything that had gone before. Jim was instantly on the edge of orgasm. But then before he could come, Nicole froze with his cock still only two inches into her tight channel as the coach came back into the room and stood right in front of the closet.

"One more thing girls. Great job feeding Nicole the ball today. That's what I like to see. When someone gets hot, whoever it is, you all do what you can to give it to her."

As Nicole froze in place with Jim pressed up against the wall and hanging right on the razor edge of orgasm, he wondered if this still wasn't cheating because he wasn't all the way inside her. Was it a half-cheat? Or maybe it only counts if you come. It seemed like he might be able to back down from coming. He started to push her forward a little but had to pause again when he was almost out. The sensations were just far too good, and he was right back on the very brink of orgasm again, just barely inside her.

The coach's words and their reminder of Nicole's two aggressive, decisive, penetrating unassisted goals today had only served to turn her on more. She was powerful. Unstoppable. Unpredictable. An efficient, unhesitating, instinctual predator when she got even a glimpse of her objective. She suddenly grabbed his hands, pulled them out of the way to the sides, and drove backwards, shoving his cock all the way inside her in one hard stroke.

All thoughts of resistance melted away as his world dissolved in pleasure. Nicole too was in heaven, but not yet coming. She could feel his rock-hard prick spurting like a fire-hose deep inside her, but her pleasure didn't leave her any time to think or care about the danger of getting pregnant. She had meant to put him in just once to feel him deep inside her -- nobody comes in one stroke! But now she was so close herself, and her only thought was to finish. She pulled forward and slid herself back home a couple times while furiously rubbing her clit with her left hand. That did it -- she was coming hard with him.

* * * * *

The virus saw something happening that it instantly understood. Jim had ruptured! He had released many little things, basically viruses, inside of Nicole. Hundreds of millions of them! As overjoyed as the virus was to discover how Jim replicated, its excitement was suddenly muted when it realized that the things Jim had released were not designed to take over any ordinary cells in Nicole. They stood a chance to take over just one cell -- just one! For all that work, for all those millions of viruses Jim released, only one of them would be a replication! And that one cell had to be in just the right place, too. Luckily it had moved to the right place earlier that day. The Nicole probe had recorded its movement along with a million other details of unknown significance. This led the virus to a realization that it could easily trigger the release of more of these kinds of cells. But there was only room for about four of them to safely take hold. It immediately caused three more to begin moving. They would get there in time.

But still, this was incredibly inefficient! What a waste of those hundreds of millions of Jim-viruses, to get only four replications! At this rate it was going to take forever to pay him back! One bright spot that eased the virus's mind was the realization that this process wouldn't just replicate Jim. It was equally Nicole's replication too. This was a very alien thought, but also comforting, because the virus didn't want to hurt anyone. It was a huge relief that Jim's babies would be Nicole's as well, and therefore must be what she wanted too.

* * * * *

They rode it out together as quietly as they could, and then just barely managed to get their swimsuits back into place as the closet door opened.

Jen stood there looking at them in silence for a long moment. They were both flushed and panting.

"Married huh? Can't do it, huh?"

"Shut up Jen," Nicole said. She turned around and gave him a kiss on the cheek, then reached up to the closet shelf and handed him down his clothes. They both stepped out of the closet. Jen was looking daggers at Nicole.

"Good night my loves," said Nicole, smiling sweetly at everyone as she breezed out of the room.

Trisha, Kelly and Helen all burst into muffled laughter at this. Jen's glare cut them short. She then turned back to look at Jim, with a very complex and intense expression on her face.

"Uh, I'd better get going. Have to work tomorrow. Good luck with your uh, was it basketball? No? Sorry. Nice to meet you all. Good night." He managed to squeeze past Jen and out the door.

jadling
jadling
88 Followers
12