The Grave's No Private Place

Story Info
Vanessa finally gets seduced by her charismatic teacher Mark.
2.2k words
3.73
22.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The grave's a fine and private place, 
But none I think do there embrace."

The words of Andrew Marvell echoed around in my head as I thought back to the unlikely events of the previous night. Little did I know then how much those words from a favourite poem would come to resonate with me.....

There were no two ways about it: Mark was the embodiment of everything that attracted me to a man: tall, taut, classically handsome, with an abundant head of lightly salt and peppered hair. His face bore the marks of a man who was a stranger to abstinence, each deep etching around his eyes telling tales of a thousand and one nights spent in a haze of whisky and smoke. His gait was that of a weary cowboy, each foot barely leaving the ground as he propelled himself forward from his hips.

I allowed myself to drink him in fully as he stood in front of the class, demonstrating some theory or other to a room of adoring young women. I could have sworn that blouses suddenly unbuttoned themselves and skirts rode up a few inches of their own accord in his presence. His reputation as a serial seducer of young women was an open secret around the school. It was surely only a matter of time before he'd zoom in on my shameless desire and have his way with me.I gazed at him dreamily, imagining what it would be like to be undressed by him, his big, masculine hands roving up and down my naked body. I had to have him!

I was snapped out of my reverie when he finally spoke. Ah, that voice! Deep, gravelly, full-throated. The kind of voice that could have you naked and begging for it simply by reciting the contents of the phonebook.

"Vanessa, would you like to give us an example?" He flashed a cheeky smile at me, as everyone turned expectantly in my direction.

"I, I, I..." I stammered, flushing a deep shade of crimson after having been caught fantasising about being stripped naked by the teacher.

"Anyone?" he said, grinning at my obvious embarrassment.

I felt mortified. I was sure that he had been able to read my mind at the precise moment that I was imagining him touching me slowly and with great precision. I kept my head down for the rest of the class and tried to remain invisible. As soon as class was over, I hurriedly packed up my books into a large, brown shoulder bag and made a beeline for the exit.

"Vanessa" called out a grizzled voice. "Would you mind hanging back for a moment?"

I froze in my tracks and felt a shiver of excitement and terror overcome me. Surely I couldn't be in trouble for a momentary lapse in concentration? I was otherwise a model student. Nothing had ever distracted me from my goal of achieving the highest marks in the end of year exams. Until now.

I made my way to the front of the class where he was standing, penetrating me with his piercing glacier-blue eyes. It was a hot, sticky day and I was wearing the coolest thing I had been able to find in my wardrobe: a sheer, pale blue top barely concealing a sheer black lace bra underneath and a short, figure-hugging denim skirt. He looked me up and down approvingly.

"Vanessa, I think you and I have a few things to discuss about the class today. How about I buy you a beer next door?"

I stared at him uncomprehendingly. Had he just offered to buy me a drink? I felt suddenly woozy standing so close to him and inhaling the intoxicating scent of sweat mingled with the remnants of his aftershave.

"Shall we?" he said as he led me by the arm towards the door. I nodded mutely, unable to compel my vocal chords into action, such was my disbelief that the object of my lust was offering to buy me a drink.

We left the relative cool of the building for the sultry night air as he guided me deftly by the arm through the crowd of students milling around on the sidewalk and straight into the bar next door. He ordered two beers and two shots of whisky and scooped them up expertly in both hands before heading towards the patio outside. He deposited the drinks on a wooden ledge, took a cigarette from a soft pack inside his shirt pocket and lit it, inhaling and exhaling deeply before downing the shot in one go. I followed suit, hoping that the liquor would make me steadier on my feet.

He moved closer towards me and placed his free hand on my hip. "I want to see you naked, Vanessa" he whispered into my ear. As he said the words, his hand moved up towards my face, lightly brushing against my right breast as it did so. I felt a deep throb of desire in my groin.

He moved back to where he had been standing and we made polite small talk for a while, downing another couple of beers and shots before he grabbed me by the hand and signalled toward the door.

"Follow me" he said, as he led me into the balmy night and we headed north along the busy main road. The drink had done its job and I was feeling more relaxed now, but still heady with excitement. He stopped momentarily, turned towards me and kissed me lightly on the mouth. I could barely breathe. "I can't wait to see you naked" he repeated.

As he broke away again, we continued to walk side by side in silence towards an unknown destination for what seemed like an eternity. Suddenly, he stopped dead in front of a set of 8 foot iron gates. I stared in disbelief as he started to climb up the gates leading into the city's oldest cemetery.

"Follow me" he ordered, as he slipped over the top of the gates and onto the other side. It proved something of a challenge to find a lady-like way for me to scale the gates in my tight, short skirt and high heels. Once safely over the top, he extended a hand towards me as I started to descend, then put both hands on my hips and pulled me down. He once again took my hand and led me into the heart of the cemetery, away from the streetlights illuminating the area outside the perimeter gates. As we moved further into the shadows, the only light came from a night sky peppered with stars and an orange-tinged crescent moon.

Once we were safely away from prying eyes and the city cops on night patrol, he turned to address me again.

"Take off your clothes" he ordered, as he lit another cigarette and exhaled deeply, without ever taking his eyes off me.

I lifted my top over my head and flung it over a nearby headstone. I shivered with anticipation and excitement, despite the warm July air.

"Continue" he said, drawing deeply and languorously on his cigarette, a trail of smoke escaping his lips into the darkness.

I wriggled out of my skirt and stepped out of it. I stood there, self-consciously, in only my sheer, lace bra and panties, almost completely exposed. My large, brown nipples were clearly visible, as was my shaved mound. He signalled to me to remove the rest of my clothing and I did so obediently. He stood gazing at my naked body for a good few minutes before speaking again.

"I want you to touch yourself."

Now fully under his spell, I guided my hand down slowly across my breasts and nipples towards my clit and started rubbing it gently in a circular motion. I moaned as I felt the waves of pleasure rippling through my body.

He extinguished his cigarette and moved slowly towards me, never deviating his gaze from my body. "You're a dirty little slut, aren't you Vanessa" he said, as he brushed his lips over mine. "You like being naked here, in front of me, in public, touching yourself, don't you?"

I nodded weakly, feeling my heart pounding and the blood rushing to my extremities. His tongue now brushed across both of my hard nipples before he squeezed my breasts together and buried his face in them. I moved my hand in the direction of his cock which was now straining against the zipper of his jeans, but he pushed it away. "Not yet. Not until I tell you to. I haven't finished with you yet."

He pushed two fingers into my throbbing, wet pussy, as deep as he could go and I groaned, my legs threatening to give way. I had to hold onto his shoulders to steady myself. He slowly sank to his knees on the soft, wet grass and as he did, he buried his face in my crotch. His tongue slowly circled my clit, then he sucked on it with his whole mouth, all the while moving his fingers in and out of my pussy. "You're so wet, you dirty whore" he said, as he came up for air, putting his fingers in my mouth for me to suck.

He resumed, delicately but insistently eating my pussy for what seemed like hours, until I started to feel the pressure building up inside me. "Don't stop!" I shouted, the pleasure almost too much to bear. Just as I was about to climax, he pulled away, lay down on the grass on his back and pulled me over him, until I was sitting on his face. He continued licking and sucking me until I came with such force that my whole body convulsed.

"Grind down on me baby" he shouted, as I rocked my hips and buried my pussy into him. His tongue was now deep inside my pussy, as I continued to cum all over his face. He licked all around his mouth hungrily and pushed me up into a standing position.

"Bend over" he said, as he got to his feet and unzipped himself behind me. He thrust his hard cock into my soaking wet pussy, grabbed hold of my breasts and began pumping me like a man who hadn't fucked in a year. "I'm fucking you real hard, you dirty whore" he said, increasing the speed and intensity of his thrusts. I moaned in ecstasy as I felt his cock deep inside me.

Just at that moment, he pulled out and told me to turn around and get to my knees. "You want my cock in your mouth, don't you slut?" he said, thrusting his rock hard erection into my face. Take me in your mouth, bitch. I want you to take it all in, as far as you can."

I opened my mouth and started teasing the tip of this shaft with my tongue, circling it gently to begin with, then sucking on it harder until I took all of him into my mouth. I felt him quiver with excitement as I sucked on his throbbing cock.

"Stroke my balls" he said and I complied, fondling one, then the other and then kneading them gently in my hand. I slid one finger back towards his opening and began stroking it lightly. He leaned backwards and let out a groan. I gently slid the finger into his ass and started massaging him. At that moment, his whole body stiffened and as he took his cock out of my mouth, it exploded with cum all over my face and breasts. I lapped it up enthusiastically.

He took a few minutes to regain his composure, then lit a cigarette. "You know we're not done yet, don't you?" he said, staring at me intently. I want to take your ass, you dirty girl. I want to fuck your ass."

I nodded again, as I wiped the cum from my face and licked my fingers. "Mmm, you like licking my cum, don't you?" he said. As I started rubbing his cum into my breasts, I could see him getting hard again almost instantly. "A slut like you makes me really hard. Show me your ass."

I turned my back to him and bent over to touch my toes, pulling my large, rounded buttocks apart to reveal my tight hole. He moved towards me, running his hands up and down his stiff shaft until it oozed with pre-cum. He pressed himself against me and ran the tip of his shaft around my ass. He started to push it in and I winced with both pain and pleasure.

"You're taking my whole cock in your ass now slut" he said as he thrust into me. At the same time, he bent forward and started gently rubbing my clit with one of his hands, barely touching it, but driving me into a frenzy. He slapped me repeatedly on my buttocks as I came fast and hard, pumping me from behind all the while until he pulled out and squirted what seemed like an endless stream of cum all over my buttocks.

I lay down on the grass, completely spent, giddy with exhaustion. He took another cigarette from his shirt pocket and lit it, illuminating the air around us for a brief moment.

"Vanessa, I think you're ready to graduate top of the class now. You're a star student."

Oh how wrong Andrew Marvell had been! If only he had succeeded in persuading his coy mistress to follow him to a nearby cemetery, who knows what might have happened...