The Gray Dove Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling and hearing Jessie's release, the blonde cowboy climbed up on the bed beside her and rolled her against him, a self satisfied grin on his face as he watched the dazed expression slowly leave her face, a mischievous one replacing it. She reached up and pulled his mouth down to hers, tasting herself on his lips. He deepened the kiss and settled his body against hers then rolled onto his back, taking her with him until she was laying on top of him, his cock pressing into her stomach.

"Well, well, what have we here?" Jessie asked, suddenly feeling playful with this handsome man. She slithered down his body until her hips were resting down between his spread legs and her head was level with his stiff cock. Looking up at him, she slowly closed her lips over the swollen member and sucked him into her mouth. She heard his groan and felt his hips shift, but he let her move her mouth up and down on his shaft, not wanting to thrust too deeply and cause her to gag. Jessie's plan was to suck him off until he shot down her throat, but this cowboy was full of surprises. She was sure that he was about to cum as she continued her attention to his hard, swollen cock, and was surprised at his staying power as her head bobbed up and down on the shaft, while she caressed his balls with her soft fingers at the same time. Finally, with a groan, he entwined his hands in her hair and pulled her head off him.

Looking up at him with a puzzled expression on her face, she watched as he shifted farther up until he was reclining on the pillows with his head close to the headboard of the brass bed.

"Come here, Darlin'. I want to see the most beautiful woman in the world ridin' my cock tonight," he said, smiling. She slid up his body and straddled his hips, then slowly lowered herself onto his turgid member. She groaned as he slid into her, hitting all the right spots as he went, completely filling her. She felt him pull on the small black bow at the top of her corset, the ribbon being the only thing that held the lace in place to cover her breasts. As he untied the ribbon, she saw the look of admiration cross his face as he reached out to cup their fullness, then brushed the tender nipple with his thumb. She groaned and began to move on him, unable to hold still as he tweaked and rolled her nipples in his fingers.

Luke released his hold on her breasts and slid his hands down to her hips as he began raising his hips to meet her movements, pushing himself in and out of this enchantress with the auburn hair, bewitching green eyes and sweet smile. He was completely under her spell and didn't remember a woman ever affecting him this way. He wanted to bury himself in her and never leave. They found a deep, satisfying rhythm together and, for what seemed like forever, Jessie rode this passionate cowboy's cock. His hands helped lift her up and down, but at some point she leaned forward and grasped the top of the headboard, dangling her breasts in front of Luke's face enticingly as she continued her ride. Unable to resist, he cupped one with his hand and guided it to his mouth, causing her to cry out with pleasure. The sound only enflamed him and he began to buck harder into her body, causing the entire bed to shake and the headboard to bang against the wall in testimony to what was going on in the room to anyone who happened to be walking by.

The cowboy grasped her waist firmly and lifted his hips off the bed with three powerful thrusts, watching Jessie's body arch above his and reveling in her cry of pleasure at the same time as he erupted inside her with a final grunt, groan and shudder. She collapsed on his chest in a gasping, perspiring heap and he once again wrapped her in his arms and held her as close as he possibly could while their bodies were still joined.

Raising her head, Jessie looked into Luke's eyes and saw something that she'd not seen in any other mans eyes. She saw admiration and genuine tenderness. That, in combination with the feelings that he'd unleashed in her that night, was nearly her undoing.

He saw the wonder on her face and knew that she had felt something as deep and special as he had. He hadn't been just another customer to her that night and she stirred something deep inside him. He wanted to know everything about this beautiful girl who had just satisfied him in a way he'd never known before.

Tenderly rolling her off the top of him, he gathered her close to his side and wrapped his arms around her, enjoying the peace of the moment after the passion that they'd just shared. He began to ask her about her life and she found herself sharing things with him that she'd not shared with anyone other than Miss Lorraine. He, in turn, told her about his family which included eight brothers and sisters, and about his dreams for the future. This was when he told her about the plans to have his own ranch someday. They talked an extra hour away until Jessie heard a knock on the door and Miss Lorraine's voice asking if she needed any fresh water. It was a prearranged signal, in place to check on a girl if she was having problems with a difficult customer. If the girl responded that the pitcher was empty, Miss Lorraine would not only use her key to gain access to the room, but if need be, would also use the Colt .22 that she always kept handy.

Looking at the clock, Jessie had been shocked to see how time had gotten away from her. She was always punctual and never tried to shirk her duties at the Gray Dove, so she understood why Miss Lorraine had been concerned. Throwing on a robe, she opened the door and sheepishly apologized for the worry. Miss Lorraine took one look at the sparkle in the deep green eyes and caught a glance of the handsome, naked cowboy with all his considerable charms in Jessie's bed, and simply smiled and reminded the girl that the night was still young and there were others waiting for her downstairs.

Jessie returned and sat on the edge of the bed as Luke began to put his clothes back on. In all honesty, she had had few regrets since she'd begun working at the Gray Dove, but tonight she felt a yearning for things she knew could never be hers. Tonight, she would have given everything she had to be able to lay down with this cowboy every night for the rest of their lives and build something together. But, she knew that even if she was lucky, she might only see him two or three times a year. That would just have to be enough.

Once they had both dressed and were getting ready to go back downstairs, Luke stepped in front of the door and prevented her from opening it. He reached out and cupped her cheek with a work hardened hand, his gaze taking in every feature of her lovely face, before he dipped his head to hers one last time and kissed her tenderly on her soft, sweet lips.

"Miss Jessie, thank you for tonight. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and the most wonderous woman that I've ever been privileged to share a bed with. I hope you'll let me see you again the next time I'm in town," he said, the truth of his words written all over his face.

Jessie smiled and assured him that she would look forward to it as much as he would. The two of them then left the sanctuary of her room and headed back down the stairs.

For weeks afterwards, Jessie found herself closing her eyes while some of her regulars were grunting and straining between her legs and tried to pretend that it was the handsome, sandy haired cowboy. Finally, she gave up as she realized that if she tried to compare other men to him, she was only going to live in a constant state of disappointment. And, she reminded herself, it was her job to please her customers and not the other way around. So she threw herself into her work with vigor, leaving her customers so satisfied that every man who visited her KNEW that he was the best she'd ever had. Word of mouth spread and there was a constant stream of clients who patronized the Gray Dove specifically to indulge in Miss Jessie's charms.

But, no matter how many men awaited her, whenever her favorite cowboy would appear he would immediately become Jessie's number one customer. The other girls laughed and said that Jessie saved all her energy up in between the times that Luke came to town. Walking down the upstairs hall, you were always party to a variety of sounds coming from the various bedrooms, ranging from headboards banging against the walls to a chorus of moans and cries, with the occasional sound of someone receiving a spanking. But Jessie, always known as being somewhat refined and therefore attracting a more gentlemanly clientele, hardly ever contributed to the general chaos. Therefore, when one of the girls would be escorting her current customer down the hall and they would hear the enthusiastic creak of bedsprings accompanied by feminine cries of pleasure while passing Jessie's room, said girl would break into a grin and inform her escort that Mr. Lucas Morgan must be in town.

The two always made the most of the short times that they had together, enjoying each other in every manner known to man. Jessie was completely uninhibited with Luke and enjoyed his take charge attitude when they were together in bed. Some men wanted her to do all the work, while there were others who THOUGHT they were skilled in bed which resulted in Jessie having to perform a few theatrics to satisfy them. Luke seemed to instinctively know all her pleasure points and brought her to peak after peak of pleasure. And Luke wanted to HEAR her enjoying herself, thus bringing out a heretofore unknown vocal side to their escapades. In short, they satisfied each other as no one else could.

Which brought Jessie back to the present once more as she heard the second knock on her door that evening. She knew that knock and smiled. Even when Luke knew she was expecting him, he always knocked. Just one more part of the gentlemanly consideration that he showed for her.

She walked over to the door and opened it, her breath catching at the freshly scrubbed, freshly shaved, tanned, strapping cowboy who stood outside her door. He had a similar reaction to her, nearly overwhelmed by the vision she made with her long, loose hair tumbling down her back and her exquisite figure accentuated by the delicate pink of the silk that covered her body, such a change from the brightly colored dresses and red or black lace corsets that she usually wore.

Taking Luke's hand, Jessie pulled him inside her room and was immediately enfolded in his arms, pressed against the ripcord hardness of his chest. It seemed that his body was more toned and muscular each time he visited her, and she loved the contrast of her softness against his strength. Her hands slid up over his chest and around his neck, her fingers twining in his hair and he searched and plundered her mouth with his, his hands sliding down her back and cupping her buttocks. But it was all unhurried and leisurely, even more so than usual. They had all night tonight, and they were going to take their own sweet time exploring and enjoying each other.

Finally, their lips parted and Jessie lazily smiled up into Luke's face.

"Howdy, Cowboy. It's good to see you," she said.

"Mmmmm, and that goes double for me, Jess. You're all I think about these days, I hope you know that," he said, looping his arms loosely around her waist and rocking back and forth with her.

"I'll bet you're hungry. Come over here and we'll fix you right up," Jessie said, stepping out of his embrace and leading him over to the table. Catching a whiff of the food, Luke's stomach suddenly growled, causing them both to laugh. He sat down as Jessie uncovered the delicious meal for two and they settled into their routine of taking about the events that had occurred in their lives since they'd last spoken to each other. It was a pleasant, relaxed time however, throughout the meal, Jessie had a niggling feeling that Luke was holding something back.

As their talk dwindled, Jessie saw the look that she'd come to know build in Luke's eyes. It was desire, tenderness, passion and a dozen other emotions that had been pent up for months, and it meant that he wanted nothing more than take her to the bed and make love to her. Silently, Jessie cleared away the dishes to the tray that Billy had left, then set it outside the door. Closing it, she turned the key in the lock and then turned back to Luke, walking back toward him slowly, letting him enjoy the sight of her body moving underneath the sheer, silk covering. Standing in front of him, she began unbuttoning his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders and laying it over a chair, then working on his pants and boots, happy that he wasn't wearing the long johns under his pants as it was one less layer she had to remove. Finally, Luke was standing in front of her without a stitch on, his arousal evident. Wrapping her hand around his cock, Jessie teasingly gave it several strokes, enjoying the sound of his groan and watching his eyes close momentarily in pleasure.

Then, it was his turn and he reached for Jessie, his hands smoothing over the soft fabric of the whisper sheer robe as he slid it down her arms, draping it over his pile of clothes on the back of the chair. That left just the gown.

"Darlin', I've never seen you look as beautiful as you do right now," Luke said, his hands sliding around her waist and then up the side of her ribs, cupping the undersides of her breasts. "The only sight more beautiful than you in this gown, would be you not wearing anything at all," he said, leaning in to nuzzle her neck as his hands made their way up to the straps of the gown, sliding them down over her shoulders and letting the gown puddle in a soft, pink heap at her feet.

With a sigh, Jessie slid her arms around Luke's neck and pressed fully against him; her soft breasts flattened against his hard chest, her stomach feeling his hard cock throbbing between them and her thighs pressed against his. He continued to lick and nuzzle her neck and earlobes as her head dropped back in pleasure, allowing him easier access. She felt as if they were as close as two people could be, and they were still standing upright!

Pulling his head back, his eyes clouded with desire, Luke scooped Jessie into his arms and walked the few steps to the bed. Sitting her down on the edge, he pushed her back against the mattress and lifted her legs up, draping them over his elbows as he leaned over her and braced his arms on either side of her waist. He saw the smile on her face and gave her one in return. He knew this was her favorite position with him, her legs drawn up and restrained over his arms, leaving her completely open with her hips elevated in the perfect position for his cock to penetrate and rub that sweet spot inside her. He also enjoyed it, it allowed him to watch her breasts move and undulate with each thrust. And, as always, the first time was for Jessie's pleasure.

Pressing the head of his throbbing cock between her wet folds, Luke slid smoothly inside, enjoying the moan that escaped Jessie's mouth as her back arched. Pressing deep inside her he pulled out and then repeated the action, grinding hard against her clit. Her hips shifted beneath him and her hands grabbed his lower arms then her eyes locked with his as he began the deep, rhythmic thrusts that she loved so much. He knew exactly how to bring her to the edge and back, over and over again to prolong her pleasure. For the next ten minutes, the room was filled with the sound of her moans and the bed's groans. Finally, having waited for months to see the sight of her lose herself to an orgasm, he increased his tempo, knowing from her movements and her gasps that she was hot and ready to cum. Leaning lower over her, he banged into her deep and hard until she clutched his shoulders and arched into him, her body shuddering in release.

Jessie lay for a moment, trying to get her breathing back under control, amazed as always at Luke's stamina. The boy had more staying power than any other man she had been with, and considering her profession, that was no small feat. Therefore, she wasn't surprised when she realized that he was still rock hard inside her. Opening her eyes, she took his face in her hands and pulled him down into a long, deep kiss. When it ended, Jessie looked into his eyes and smiled seductively.

"Now, it's your turn. Tell me, what's your pleasure this evening, Cowboy?"

"Well now, Miss Jessie," he said, his deep blue eyes even darker with the passion he felt, "Right now I think I'd enjoy a nice, long, old fashioned ride."

Smiling as he released her legs and their bodies separated for the briefest of moments, Jessie scooted up on the pillows and lay back as Luke climbed up on the bed and on top of her. As Luke knew what Jessie's favorite position was, she also knew his. And, even though they had pleasured each other in a variety of ways over the years, she knew that he loved nothing better than to settle between her thighs, covering her softness with his body and begin the age old rhythm of pleasure. He had told her that he loved the feeling of sliding up and down over her skin as much as he enjoyed sliding his hard cock in and out of her warm, wet walls. He loved being able to kiss her, his tongue plundering her other warm, wetness and feel his hips caressing the inside of her smooth thighs as they moved. He loved being able to see her hair wildly spread out on the pillow and sliding his fingers through the silken tresses. He loved being able to see the constantly changing emotions playing across her face, ranging from passion to playfulness and sometimes, he thought, love. And he loved feeling her arms around him, stroking up and down his back and squeezing his buttocks, as well as the back of their calves sliding against each other as they moved. Yes, there were a few basic things in life that were very hard to improve upon and, as far as Luke Morgan was concerned, a good, long session of missionary was one of them.

And, good and long it was. The bedsprings sang a slow, sweet tune in Jessie's room that night. For well over a half hour Luke kept up a steady cadence, once again demonstrating his stamina. His ministrations to her brought her to the peak of pleasure twice more before he began the deeper, more aggressive movements that signaled to Jessie that he was on the verge of cumming. Another few minutes of deep thrusting and he suddenly pushed up on his hands, arching his back as he rammed his hips into her one last time, his cock pulsing and spewing deep inside her as his entire body shuddered. Luke collapsed on top of her and buried his face in her hair with at groan, completely sated.

They lay there for a few moments that way, catching their breath. Luke lifted his head and nuzzled her lips with a long, deep kiss before he slid his softened cock out of her and then slid down a bit, pillowing his head against her breasts. Jessie loved the way he felt laying on top of her and wrapped her legs around his hips, as she slowly ran her fingers through his hair, lulling him to sleep. She looked over at the clock and saw that only two hours had passed. She smiled to herself, happy that there was no rush this evening. Jessie had had very few all nighters over the years, the term usually meaning the customer had the girl all evening until the saloon closed at 2AM. But Jessie had decided that she was not going to let Luke leave her bed and her arms until the next morning. She'd not spent a full night with a man since her husband, but she wanted to keep this one with her for as long as she could. Sighing in contentment, she pulled the quilt up over her sleeping cowboy and drifted off herself.

12