The Gray Fox Pt. 02

Story Info
Will Izabella have to face Damien again?
3k words
4.53
10.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: Hey guys! This is the second chapter of my ongoing story, so if you haven't read the first chapter you might be a tad confused by this one. Story leaves off pretty much where the last one ended. I received enough positive feedback and I enjoyed writing this so much that I definitely feel that there will be more. Again, this is another slow starter, I'm really trying to build the story. Not a lot of sexual interaction so this isn't a quickie. Don't worry, the next chapter should be interesting ;) . Thank you!

*All characters involved are fictional and above the age of 18. Thank you.

*****

Damien stared down at his palm as he exited the club, the now cold night air slapping him across the face. All too familiar a sting. Reaching up he brushed his right hand across his cheek, coaxing the soft flesh hidden there under his rugged stubble. Glancing up towards the stars he let out a bold sigh of relief. The worst part of his plan was over, the cogs had been set in motion. All there was to do now. . . Was wait.

. . .

Izabella jumped awake, the loud ring of her alarm blasting into her unsuspecting ear. "Is it six already?" She glanced over at her clock, already knowing what she'd see. "Dammit." Shifting herself to the edge of the bed Izabella let her feet dangle, barely brushing the cold tile floor. As she stretched and shook away her sleep she realized she was trying to shake loose something else as well.

What was that dream about? It's about enough that I haven't been able to shake the image of those silver eyes from my head but now they're haunting my dreams as well?

It was now Saturday morning, meaning that it had been two days since she had met Damien. Yet, she couldn't rid herself of the feeling that those silver eyes were still watching her somehow. "Now I'm just being ridiculous," she scoffed. Internally she knew however, that Thursday night had shaken her to her core. She couldn't forget those eyes because she simply did not want to forget.

Standing up Izabella let her feet carry her down her hallway and into her kitchen, where the intoxicating aroma of coffee was already beginning to stir.

. . .

"Hey, we hitting up the Fox tonight?" Izabella glanced up from her desk to see her coworker, grown to be best friend, Jaime staring down at her. "I know we don't usually work Saturdays, so you're probably wiped out. But I could really use the night out." Jaime's bright blue eyes claiming their familiar place at the reins of Izabella's heart.

"I don't know." Izabella broke their eye contact, turning to gaze out of their forty second office floor window. The sun was beginning to set, painting the sky a beautiful blend of exotic reds and oranges and pinks. Usually those living in the city didn't get the opportunity to appreciate the sunset, which typically hid behind the towering grey buildings. However, in Izabella's office she was just lucky enough to be able to steal a glimpse or two of the magnificent colors peeking out from behind the tall concreate and steel.

"Iza, you see the same view every day. Can you please not ignore me for the sunset?" Jaime pleaded, trying to capture Izabella's attention.

"But if I don't stop to awe at it every evening, it just might disappear." Izabella retorted, returning her gaze towards Jaime. "I seriously don't know Jaime. I've got a lot of work to do still and the office closes in an hour. I know I won't finish it all here so I'll probably have to take some home." Though Izabella was trying to avoid the club tonight she wasn't lying about her work. Papers scattered all over her desk, covered in various sticky notes which possessed scribble that said lord only knows what.

"But I've got Sam covering the boys for an extra two hours tonight! She even offered to do it for half her usual babysitting fee. You cannot deny me this once in a lifetime opportunity!" Jaime crouched down next to Izabella's desk, putting them at eye level with one another.

"Jams," Izabella began, utilizing the nick name that Jaime hated so much, "You go to the same club every day. Can you please not ignore my professional responsibilities for your endless capacity to dance?"

"Very funny." Jaime spat. Standing up she rolled her eyes, clearly catching Izabella's mockery. "You've been buried in this pile of work for the entire week. It'll be here next week too. Come have fun with me."

Izabella sighed as she felt Jaime's warm hand cover her own. She could feel her own confidence retreating. "Fine. But only because you asked so nicely." Catching one last glimpse of the fading sun, Izabella gathered her paperwork and logged off of her computer station. Glancing at the clock she read the time to be 6:02. She knew that they'd end up arriving at the club later than their usual nine o clock time. Her thoughts raced back towards the man with the silver eyes. Will he be disappointed that I'm late? With the fear of punishment racing through her mind, Izabella dashed towards her apartment.

Once home, it only took Izabella a record seven minutes to prepare for the club, putting on her makeup and adorning her usual club attire. Preparing to face Damien again, that would take all of the time in the world.

. . .

"It's loud in here!" Jaime squealed, grasping Izabella's hand and pulling her through the crowd.

"Isn't that the point of a club?" Izabella responded, clearly not amused with Jaime's obvious statement.

"Oh Iza. Cheer up! Dance with me!" With that Jaime dropped Izabella's hand and began to grind her pelvic bone again Izabella's crotch. Though Izabella knew she wasn't a lesbian, she had to admit that her friend really knew how to clean up. Jaime's small red dress was barely long enough to cover her thighs, and the plunging neckline left nothing of her chest to be imagined. The golden glittery eyeshadow highlighted her baby blues eyes so naturally that you would've sworn her eyelids were meant to be that color. No wonder she's a mother of two. Men probably throw themselves at her! Izabella giggled at the thought, earning her a questioning glance from her friend.

"What are you thinking about?" Jaime leaned in and shouted, trying to be louder than the club's speakers.

"Just how crazy beautiful you are!" Izabella admitted honestly. They were best friends and they were in their twenties. It's not like Jaime would take the compliment as an invitation or anything.

"Oooh." Jaime cooed, placing her hands on Izabella's waist, "Is my dear Iza switching teams on me?" Jaime released a round of laughter as Izabella turned twenty shades of red.

"In your dreams Jams!" Izabella snorted, joining her friend in the warm laughter. "I have to admit though, if I was going to go lesbian, the bitch would have to be drop dead gorgeous! Like Beyonce' or something!"

Jaime pulled Izabella in close, grazing Izabella's blushing cheek with her nose. Slowly Jaime slid down Izabella's body, stopping when her face was pointed directly at Izabella's crotch, and slid back up bringing them once again face to face. "Are you saying that I'm not?" Jaime challenged.

"Not what?" Izabella stuttered, dazed by her gorgeous friend's audacity.

"Not drop dead gorgeous?" Jaime pulled away, looking directly into Izabella's light green eyes.

"She'd be blind if she thought otherwise." At the sound of the familiar voice Izabella shuttered. Turning slowly she was greeted by those startling silver eyes. Eyes that could only belong to Damien. Tonight he looked a little more dressed up, donning a black button down shirt, top two buttons undone to reveal his broad chest, and an intentionally worn pair of jeans. Even without her previous experience with him, Izabella would've been swooning.

"And who are you?" Jaime started, seemingly unaffected by Damien's oozing charm.

Damien shifted his gaze from Jaime to Izabella, looking at her expectedly.

"Oh, uh." Izabella began to squirm. "This is Damien. Damien this is Jaime." Introducing the two she could feel a sense of guilt twist her heart. She knew that she had just played into Damien's hands.

"Wait, you know this guy?" Jaime looked towards Izabella with a display of confusion across her face. "How?"

"We met here last Thursday. We were both at the bar and happened to make conversation. It's nice to finally put a face to the wonderful lady I was hearing about, Jaime." Reaching out Damien took Jaime's hand and placed a light kiss across her knuckles.

"Well, it's nice to meet you." Jaime gasped, feeling Damien's rough lips brush against her skin. "I didn't realize you two knew each other. Sorry for my rude start. I thought you were a random guy."

"Apologies received. It's okay. I rather liked it. I'm happy to realize that you're prepared to defend yourself, and our sweet Bella here, from creeps. If you'd excuse me I'm going to grab a round of drinks." Pushing his way past the two women, Damien strode in confidence towards the bar.

"Wow. Bella? Really? Who is this guy? No one calls you Bella." Jaime grabbed Izabella's face and fired her interrogation.

"He was telling the truth. We met last Thursday. You remember, it was a terrible day at work. I stopped by here for a quick drink on my way home and I met him. He's tall so he was able to catch the bar tender's attention quicker than I was." As she began to mold the truth with lies Izabella could feel her gut twist more and more. Agonizing as it was to just keep the secret of what really happened last Thursday, it felt ten times worse to be lying to her best friend.

"You seem off when he's around. I think we should get going. I don't like it." Jaime once again took hold of Izabella's wrist and began leading her towards the entrance of the establishment.

Taking one last glance towards the bar, Izabella caught a glimpse of Damien's silver eyes watching them leave. Just like the sunset, they too disappeared in a manner of seconds.

. . .

"Do you want to come stay the night at my place?" Jaime offered as her and Izabella approached the lobby of Izabella's apartment complex.

"I don't know. I think I'll be fine on my own. Don't worry about it." Izabella returned, attempting to hide the emotions that were stirring inside of her.

"Okay love." Jaime leaned in for a hug. "It's weird. The dudes a complete stranger but those eyes. . . I feel like I know him! Oh well. Goodnight!"

Standing in the lobby Izabella watched as her best friend headed down the street assumingly towards her own apartment. I hope she'll be okay. Izabella shuttered at the thought of anything happening to Jaime. No. It will be okay. Izabella reassured herself as she shuffled towards the elevator and began her ascend to her home.

"I need a drink," Izabella muttered, following her mind towards her liquor cabinet. "Vodka? Whiskey? Something strong but what to choose." Izabella's eyes eventually landed on a bottle of Fireball Schnapps resting on the third shelf. Wrapping her hands around the neck she grabbed the Schnapps and headed towards the couch in her living room. Taking back a swig of the liquor she fumbled for the television remote laying on the coffee table. It was in its normal spot, right next to the floral vase, but something wasn't right. The napkin! Lying right there was the napkin from last Thursday, Damien's digits splayed there in plain sight. I shouldn't. . Izabella tried to reason with herself but before she could reach a decision her fingers were already fumbling at the keys on her phone.

"Damien?" She asked as she heard a response from the other end of the line.

"Who's this?" The cold response cut through Izabella like a steel knife.

"Uh, this is Bella." Izabella could feel her hand began to shake with nerves, her fingers barely able to keep a grasp on her phone.

"My dear Bella? This is a surprise. I wasn't expecting this. What are you doing Bella? You and your friend left so early I thought I'd scared you off." Damien's tongue began to snake around Izabella's heart.

"Well. I think you did scare my friend a bit. She's really protective. But it's not like you're anything that needs to be protected against." Izabella felt herself beginning to ramble.

"Oh my dear Bella. What are you doing?" Damien questioned again, his tone slightly more agitated than pleased.

"Oh, I'm having a drink."

"Where?"

"On my couch."

"And where is your couch?"

"In my living room?" Izabella grew confused. What game is he playing at?

"Where is your living room?"

"Uh, in my apartment."

"Good Bella. Now where is your apartment?" Damien's tone was far beyond impatient at this point. He needed to find her, assure her that she still wanted him, though we was pretty convinced due to this phone call that she was.

"I live on 7th Avenue." Izabella blurted out, attempting to revive Damien's once pleased tone.

"Only two blocks from the bar? I'll be there shortly."

"But you don't know which building-" Izabella heard the line go dead. There were many apartments on 7th Avenue. It'd take him all night to find her building let alone apartment. Filled with nervousness and grief Izabella took to her liquor. By the time she heard her the knock on her door she had already finished half of the bottle.

No way. Unsteadily Izabella rose to her feet and approached the door. Looking through her peep hole she was greeted by the familiar grin that belonged to those swirling silver eyes. Damien. Slowly Izabella reached for the door knob and began to turn. Before she could assess the situation the door was wide open, nothing between her and the man standing in the hallway.

"You are such a good girl my sweet Bella. What am I going to do to reward you? You listened to me, you brought your friend to the club. And now you've invited me in your home?" With two long strides Damien entered Izabella's home, glancing around and taking the place in. "How much does this place cost? All white tile, a spacious kitchen. This place must fetch a high price in such a prime location." Turning to smile at Izabella Damien could see the effects of her alcohol already shifting in place. Rustled hair, flushed cheeks, widened corneas, and obviously no sound judgement.

"Bella," Damien cooed as he approached Izabella's tilted stature, "I want to play a little bit of a game. It's going to be a ton of fun and I promise you're going to like it." Reaching out Damien began to slowly stroke Izabella's forearm. "Are you up for it?"

Izabella nodded her head, hypnotized by those silver eyes.

"Good. Go grab your phone." Damien directed, letting go of Izabella's arm. Slowly she walked over towards the couch and retrieved her cellular device. "Does it have a camera?" Taking the phone out of Izabella's hands Damien began to inspect it. Turning it over he was able to identify the camera piece.

"What are we playing?" Izabella stuttered, coaxing herself to finally speak.

"You'll see." Damien winked, grabbing Izabella's arm and leading her towards the couch. "Lie down."

Following orders Izabella spread across the couch, her lacy blue panties edging out from under the hem of her black club dress. Reaching down she tried to will the fabric to behave but it simply would not.

"Don't worry about the dress. You won't need it in a minute." Damien murmured as he began pressing buttons on her phone. "Smile for me baby."

"A small flash went off, slightly disorientating Izabella. "Pictures?" She couldn't bring herself to open her eyes.

"Yes. Now switch poses. Give me something sexy." Damien directed, switching the angle of the phone.

Like a dog Izabella obeyed, spreading her legs just enough to reveal the wet spot forming at the base of her underwear.

"I told you that you would like it." Damien teased, reaching out to stroke the wet panties.

Izabella cried out as Damien's long fingers made contact with her pussy. Between the alcohol and the excitement of this game she knew she was putty in his hands. Animal Planet would probably turn me on at this point. She chastised her conscious for letting her get herself into this predicament. As the flash went off again Izabella's attention was directed back towards the camera.

"Get naked."

Slowly Izabella stood and began to unzip her dress. Multiple flashes going off as the black fabric crumpled on the floor.

"No bra? Quite risqué for the club don't you think?" Damien smirked. Playfully he stroked Izabella's right nipple, making it instantly harden. "You're naughtier than I thought."

With that remark Izabella could feel her cheeks redden with embarrassment. What am I doing? Though she questioned her actions she continued nonetheless. Her red nails danced below the waistline of her underwear, pulling the wet fabric towards her ankles.

"Stay like that!" Damien demanded as he circled her body. "Perfect!" The camera snapped the picture of her from behind, bending over to remove her panties. "My sweet Bella, how dirty you are! Just look at these panties! They're practically drenched!" Damien lifted the underwear from the floor and placed them up to his face. "Still so sweet. My sweet, sweet Bella."

"What now?" Izabella asked, standing there growing more and more aware of her nudity.

"Now, I fuck you." Damien stated, removing the buckle of his belt. Stepping out his jeans Izabella could see his fully erect cock. Without warning she began to salivate, filling with the desire to take him in her mouth. Slowly she fell to her knees as he placed his pelvis right in front of her face.

What have I gotten myself into?