The Great Architect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does your father think about what you've done to this place?" Catrina asked him as they drank coffee in bed the following morning.

"He wasn't thrilled when he first saw it, but he didn't say much. These days he just ignores it whenever he comes in here, but that's very seldom. I think he feels I'm going through some weird phase, and I'll come to my senses eventually." Sal laughed and tickled one of Catrina's nipples. "After last night he probably thinks I'll start redecorating right away. That was the first time I've ever had sex in public. He probably thinks I've finally come of age."

"I don't dislike your father's designs, you know. His theory that we must all learn to live closer together within smaller spaces is a sound enough principle. It's his extreme emphasis on sexuality I still don't understand."

"Dad's a Freudian dreamer. He truly believes all the world's problems could be solved, if only the establishment would stop resisting his architectural ideals. And since he's a Freudian, he feels the way to win people over is by freeing them from what he sees as their private sensual prisons. By designing everything for sex, he hopes to make his architecture completely irresistible to everyone."

Catrina sighed. "I hope I can explain all that to my boss and our readers."

He kissed her reassuringly. "Len's not such a bad old fart. When he finds out you and I are together, he'll listen. He and I have always been pretty close."

Catrina was shocked. She jerked upright from her reclining position.

"You know him that well?" she asked incredulously.

Salvatore looked at her equally astonished.

"You mean you don't know?"

"Know what?"

"Len Chesney is my grandfather, on my mother's side."

END