The Great Equalizer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers

Or, "When I got up this morning, I had to piss real bad, but I couldn't, cause I had a piss-hard-on."

After hours of this I was developing a major headache. That was until I clicked on an untitled folder.

I opened it and found another 2 folders, Sales/Promo FP-469 and FP-469 instruction.

I opened the first folder and clicked on a disp/jpg. There was a picture of the most realistic dildo I have ever seen. It had what I originally thought was a handle on it, that actually turned out to be a pussy grip. ( Pussy Grip, that sounds like a product you'd put on dentures. "Buy Pussy Grip, it holds tight and smells good too.")

A little over an hour later, after reading the sales promotional material and the instructions, light was dawning on Marblehead, and I had a wet spot in the front of my pants from being turned on by what I read. (is that sick or what.)

I'll give you a description as best I can of the fake prick.

It is an engineering wonder.

This dildo, looks and feels like a real prick, it has a foreskin a head with a slit molded to look like the real thing.

It has a hanging, swinging ball sack complete with 2 balls.

The feel, the motion and stretch of the skin is so realistic, because it's made from a thin layer of memory foam covered by lamb intestine that has been impregnated with a special vinyl formula that colors and preserves it.

Inside the head and shaft are air and liquid bladders that can swell and collapse. These allow the fake dick to become erect or soften.

There are 34 sensors and 68 stimulating mini micro units, all controlled by a thumbnail size micro processor and powered by lithium cell technology.

Next, it has what looks to me like, a very small football, they call it a vaginal control bulb, it's connected to the prick just behind the balls. ( Note: some of the terms I use aren't necessarily the same technical terms used it their literature.) This is inserted into the woman's cunt and holds everything in place.

This little engineering miracle, holds a micro pump, the fake cum, 8 sensors and 20 stimulating mini micro units. In addition it houses a micro suction pump and another power supply.

To use it, all a woman has to do is insert the football into her vagina. There is a goose neck that connects the football to the prick. In the goose neck are two small funnels. You place the funnels over the clitoris and urethra and squeeze the balls a few times. The clitoris will be gently sucked into the funnel. (I'll bet that hurts if you get carried away squeezing you nuts.)

The other funnel is seated up against the urethra, so that a woman can actually pee through her dick.

To get an erection, either contract the PC muscles and you get an instant hard on, or masturbating the shaft will get the same results.

The prick will get soft when there is no more stimulation to the shaft or the football.

Stimulation is directed to the vagina, the G-spot and the clitoris, in direct relationship to the amount of stimulus being applied to the shaft and head of the fake prick. (translated, I think that means, the faster you fuck or jack off the more your pussy gets the feelings it wants.)

It will shoot cum in direct proportion to the intensity of the vaginas contractions during an orgasm. (translation, If you have an earth shaking orgasm, you could literally blow your partner clear off your dick.)

------------

Despite having seen an insane woman with big tits almost fuck two people to death, I still had my doubts as to, if this thing really worked and if it was something a woman, who was not mentally imbalanced, would want.

I put in the last memory drive.

This one had zero available space. And only 1 folder "Case Studies 3-b".

I opened it and there were more folders and I clicked on the first one marked "SM-1c-9076/2-28"

It contained 5 video, 3 word and 1 spreadsheet files. Each file was given a sequential number.

Being the genius that I am I looked at the last file first. The spread sheet. It immediately told me to go to plan B, "look at file No. 1 first".

It was a video clip. Thank God, just my speed.

It was an interview with a woman, and this is the gist of it.

Lab Lady, "From this point on we will call you Connie, is that ok?"

Guinea Pig. " Yes, Connie is fine."

The Guinea Pig had light brown hair almost shoulder length with bangs. Brown eyes and a pudgy face to go with what looked like a pudgy body that was covered in a light green hospital gown.

Lab Lady, "Connie, you are unmarried and have 1 child, correct."

Guinea Pig, "Yes"

Lab Lady, "You are 33, 5 foot 4 and weigh approximately 190 pounds, correct."

Guinea Pig, a very meek, " yes."

Lab Lady, "You have agreed to assist us in further developing this device, the camera panned to the dildo, "and you understand fully, what you will be required to do, am I correct."

Pig, "Well, yes, everything was explained to me."

Lab Lady, "Very good, Connie, then we can begin. "I need you to disrobe and come over here and put your left foot up on this stool, ok? "And I'll show you how to work this and make sure your comfortable."

The Pig nods and complies, removing her robe to display a Pillsbury doughboy belly and legs. Her tits really weren't bad. They drooped some, but the nipples and an almost perfect round dark tan circle looked tantalizing to me.

So she walks over to the lab broad and puts her leg up, to reveal a thin brown bush with fairly large pussy lips.

Lab Lady, "I know we have gone over this before, but I'm going to do this for you and talk you through it, so that next time you'll have no problems doing it your self.

"First we lubricate the bulb with only this, never use any other type of lubricant." She picked up a spray can that looked like a can of deodorant and sprayed the shit out of it, saying "Be sure to cover the entire surface, it won't matter if this gets on any other part of the device."

Any way, she kneels down, and is nose to nose with the Pig's pussy, and continues, "Spread your lips and slowly, wiggle the bulb around until it slides in."

You could tell that Lab Lady couldn't get it to wiggle in, so she gave it a good shove. Guinea Pigs head shot up, a surprised expression on her face as her eyes shot open wide and her mouth formed a perfect O as she sucked in air.

With out missing a beat, Lab Lady said, "Now is that comfortable."

The Pig, whose shoulders had now been shrugged up to her ears, could only nod in the affirmative.

"Good." said Lab Lady, who never looked up. "Now, we take the shaft and bend it slightly toward the floor."

With a little more gusto than what was probably necessary, Lab Lady yanked the prick forward and down.

This action must have put a lot of pressure on the Pig Lady's insides, cause now not only were her eyebrows touching her hair line, her mouth was still in a perfect O, her cheeks (mouth) were sucked in, her shoulders were shrugged and she was hunching forward.

Lab Lady didn't seem to notice, she just kept going. "By doing this, we can see the clitoral stimulator. This little funnel must be placed directly over the clitoris or it could cause some discomfort. "Next, we grab the faux testicles and squeeze."

God help me, I know this is just a facsimile dildo, but when she grabbed those ball and started to yank and squeeze, my stomach went into a knot and I almost doubled up in sympathy pain.

I had to hit the pause button until I could get control over myself.

( Breath Deep, inhale, --- exhale ---.)

Lab Lady let go of the shaft as she, handled the nuts. (Yea, handled the nuts, that doesn't make me feel as bad as squeezed the balls.)

I guess the pumping was supposed to pull the clit onto this funnel, only I think Ms. Lab Lady got carried away, cause, I saw the Guinea Pig Lady hunch even further forward, her mouth made even a bigger O and now her left foot came up off the stool, as Lab Lady stood and said, "Now, OK? I need you to stand on both feet and look down."

I figured, after that torment, Guinea Pig Lady was going to collapse.

I must say, to my shock and also horror and dismay, I watched as she looked down and her face contorted again, but to a big toothy smile and her face seemed to light up as her entire stature changed in seconds, before my very eyes.

"What do you think?", asked Lab Lady.

"It's incredible, I can feel the weight of it, it feels just like a real part of me. I love it." At that her new dick started to get bigger as she squealed, "It's wonderful."

"Excellent., said Ms. Lab Lady, "Now, I need you to apply this lubricant to the shaft and head and just do what feels good to you. If you want to sit I have a small bench for you. I need you to be as vocal as possible, describing what you are feeling." She applied a good size puddle in Miss Wonder Dicks hand, stepped back and let her go.

She started very slow. "Oh, wow, I can feel a tingling sensation deep inside me, oh yea."

She now began stroking just enough to move the foreskin all the way back and then forward to where it covered most of the head and then she'd move it back again. Saying, "Now, I can feel it, running up and down my clitoris. It feels like, like my clit is my new penis and I'm sliding my hand along it. Oh, oh, oh, ooooh, ooooooooh, I'm gona have an orgasm." (give me a break, no one jacks off and calmly says oh, oh, oh I'm going to have an orgasm)

At that she started to slide her hand up and over the head and then back down to the base, faster and faster. She didn't sit, but she put her foot back up on the stool, no longer speaking just making grunting noises, until she yelled "FUCK!", (now that's realistic) just that one word and she began to shoot cum, 3 then 4 spurts, that landed almost 4 feet away from her. Her eyes were open. And an astonished look flashed in them. This was quickly replaced by one of fierce concentration.

Ms. Guinea Pig wasn't letting up, if anything she was pumping her dick ever harder and faster and she wasn't saying anything, just panting as she jerked her prick so hard, that I knew if it had been mine she would have ripped the foreskin off and snapped my dick in two.

It seemed to come on her with out warning, she started pumping cum out even before the first scream left her lips. Her eyes were wide and had a wild look. This was not the same woman that originally walked in the lab, this woman was now animated, not to mention driven by desire.

She was still jerking her dick off, though, not as fast, when Ms. Lab Lady came up to her and seemed to coo, "You did very well, Connie."

A very sharp "What.", was the response.

"I think we're done for now, said Lab Lady, "we need to remove the device now."

"NO, I'm not done yet, then in a slightly softer tone, "Can you please leave it in, just a little longer."

Lab Lady, "Next time, ok, you need to get use to it. Next time will be longer, I promise."

With that, the clip ended.

I had to wonder, here was a woman, probably as average as you could get and the minute Lab Lady shoved that device into her she began to change into a self centered demanding creature.

------------

Video clip #2.

Connie, once again was sitting in a rather sterile room, alone, wearing only the same hospital gown and looking just as she did at the beginning of the first clip. The room was furnished only with a bed a night stand a small cushioned chair that Connie occupied and a bench. On the night stand was the lubricant spray can, a tube of KY jelly and a flat tray with the superman dildo on it.

Connie couldn't take her eyes off it. She looked like a kid being made to sit quietly across from his favorite toy.

Temptation seemed to get the best of her. She walked over and picked it up, gave a quick look around and grabbed the spray can and sprayed the shit out of it. She gave another quick look before pulling her gown up so she could hold it with her chin as she worked the small football into her cunt.

It must have been a tight fit. She wiggled and wiggled and squatted and wiggled some more, before it completely disappeared into her, leaving a pair of balls hanging and a fairly unimpressive limp dick. She pulled the dick forward and grabbed the balls. I knew that was coming next, so I closed my eyes. When I reopened them, Connie was reaching for the tube of KY and the same Lab Lady had just walked in and was saying, "Good, I see you didn't need any help this time and Connie, you won't be needing the KY just now."

Connie sheepishly put the tube back on the night stand.

Lab Lady sat on the bench and said, "Connie, come, sit by me."

Connie sat and immediately started, "I'm terribly sorry about last time, I just don't know what came over me. It just felt so good and I guess I didn't want to loose that feeling."

Lab Lady, "What kind of feeling was that?"

Connie seemed to be getting nervous and put her hand down on top of her dick and it started to lift her gown.

The Lab Lady spoke firmly, "Not now Connie, you have to concentrate on my questions. What kind of feelings did you have?"

The lab lady reached over and took both of Connie's hands in hers and the tent in Connie's gown started to deflate.

"Well, it's difficult, my entire insides were tingling, like they were being stimulated by an electric current and it felt so good, I not only didn't want that feeling to stop, but, just like now, I want more." And with that Connie started to pitch another tent in her gown.

Lab Lady, "Concentrate. And In a softer voice, "What else Connie."

The tent started to go down again.

"Well, there was this feeling of, of, well power that I never felt before, is that wrong to feel like that?"

"Connie, there are no wrong feelings here. If it feels good, it is good."

"Oh, thank you, I'm so relieved to hear that, I was kind of afraid I had done something wrong."

"Relax Connie, remember, if it feels good to you, there is nothing wrong, OK."

"Now, you were briefed on today's test of the device. The anal intercourse test we want to put the device through, correct?"

"Yes., Connie responded, "but what if I don't do it right."

"Connie, please remember, this is not a test of you, all you have to do is insert the device into the mans rectum and do what ever you feel you want to do."

"Now, they will be sending the man in, Hank is his name, he knows you as Connie. He has been told exactly what he is expected to do and has no problems with it, in fact he states, as you have, that he's looking forward to helping this project."

"I'll be back in just a few minutes, I have some papers to get and an important call to make and I'll be back and we can begin. See you in a few."

With that Ms. Lab Lady got up and left the room.

No sooner had the Lab Lady left, our Ms. Connie had her gown up and was stroking her dick.

It was just beginning to get hard, when Connie heard the door opening and dropped her gown back down.

In walked a man with heavily receding black hair, an intelligent look on his face, (that surprised me, I was expecting some Johnny Duffas ) and a build very similar to Ms. Connie.

He seemed to have an amiable personality, because he spoke right up. "Hi, I'm, aah, Hank and you must be Connie, It's a real pleasure to work with." Hank froze in mid word and mid step as his eyes locked, not on her chest, but her crotch.

Hank pointed, "Is that it?"

You could tell, Connie was all flustered, because her tent went back down yet again.

Hank closed his mouth and sat down beside Connie.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. "Please allow me to finish, before I loose my nerve. "Yes, I am Hank. "I feel I should tell you, if they haven't, I am gay. "I have been tested and I am negative, so I didn't want you to worry. "Also; so you don't feel uncomfortable, I am used to anal sex. " (now there's a fucking news flash.)

Connie was now relaxing if only a bit. I guess it made her feel good to know she wasn't the only one nervous.

Connie started to talk now. "Ruth, our lab technician, had to step out, but she said she would be back shortly."

"That's just fine with me Connie, it will give us a chance to get to know each other.

"Connie; would I be to forward if I asked, ah, if I asked if I could see it."

"Hank, I don't know, shouldn't we wait for her to come back?" She looked at Hank, and she must have seen the disappointment in his eyes, cause she said, "Well what could it hurt."

She lifted her gown up to her belly, exposing her new dick.

"Oh, it's beautiful." as he reached over and took in between two fingers and began to pull the fore skin back.

Connie moaned and her dick began to rise.

"Oh, I love it." Hank said as he laid his head against her chest and began stroking her cock in earnest.

Connie said nothing as she pulled Hanks head into her chest.

"Ah, Connie, it's so big now, I can't resist it." With that he pulled his head off her chest and slid it down over her belly and sucked her fully erect prick into his mouth and began to raise and lower his head over it.

Connie, for her part was really getting turned on. She was encouraging him, "Yes, my baby, suck it, take it deeper in your mouth."

Hank looked like he was a pro at it. His head was bobbing up and down with incredible speed, when Connie yelled, "I can feel it , I'm almost there." and she took hold of his head as she threw her hips up.

As she came, she yelled, demandingly, "Suck it, More, harder, suck it, Yes, that's it suck, suck , suck."

Hank finally pulled his head away, saying, "Wow, I have never had so much cum pumped into my mouth before. "It was so good and has a sweet honey taste to it. "Oh, I could fall in love sucking your prick." (hello, Earth to Hank, its not her prick, it's a fucking dildo you just sucked off.)

"Hank, I need more.", she was saying, as she was stroking her dick.

Hank didn't miss a thing, he must have known she meant she wanted to fuck him, so he pull off his gown, took her hand and lead her to the bed, where he got on hands and knees, saying, "Please, Connie, I have never had one that big in me, please use lots of lube. "Squirt some up inside me before you put it in."

Connie, pulled her gown off and grabbed the KY before climbing in behind Hank. She spread his cheeks wide and shoved the top of the tube up to his ass hole and squeezed the tube, Jelly came spurting out around the neck. She then laid down several long strips of jelly down her shaft, and tossed the tube towards the night stand.

She stuck the head of the prick up against his hole and looked like she was just going to ram it in when Hank said, "Wait.

"Let me push back slowly."

He had managed to work the entire head in with a lot of effort and was taking a breather. Up to this point Connie just knelt there, letting Hank do what he had to get her prick in him. Now the head was in and Connie couldn't wait a second more.

"I'm going to fuck you now.", was her demanding voice, "I can't and won't wait any longer." With that she drove her cock all the way in, until her belly slapped against his ass. She began to fuck him like a dog in heat.

His momentary scream of pain was short lived, because she was yelling at him. "Come on, fuck back, ram your ass on to my big cock, come on take it all, take it deep." and Hank fucked back, actually pushing back to get more of her cock in him.

"Connie, Connie", he was making a mantra out of her name. His dick was dripping cum and every time he would go to jerk it off, her heavy pushing would knock him off balance.

Connie, tensed and pushing in deep said, "Feel me shooting my cum in you ass, I'm going to fill it full of my cum."

With an "Oh Fuck Yea", she started pumping into him again, when he said. "Stop, let me roll over. I can put my legs up on your shoulders and you can fuck my ass and pull on my prick and make me cum too."

Old_Blue
Old_Blue
130 Followers