The Great Ghost Lovers Ch. 01

Story Info
The boyfriend turns gay, but the Ghost seek her out!
1k words
3.98
8.9k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 The Awaking

Feedback would be nice on this, I have much more for this story. It is my first attempt at this style of writing. Thanks

I feel him cuming in my ass, and it was deep, hot triggering a great orgasm.

With my ass still up he slowly shrinks and comes out slowly.

"Damn, Michelle your ass turns me on."

I turn over, getting up from the bed, I meet his lips as I go by him on the way to the shower.

"Bill, you need to fuck my pussy sometime soon, it is getting jealous and needs that cock."

He mumbled something as I turned on the shower, got under the warm water, my ass is always satisfied but my pussy is screaming for attention. I reach down and push two fingers in a hole that needed to be filled. As the water runs over my clit, it does the trick, I screamed at the top of by lungs! "Ahhhhhh Fuuuuccccckkkk"

"You OK" Bill pulling opening the shower door.

My legs barely keeping me from collapsing on the floor of the shower.

"Yes, but Bill, you have not fucked me in three months, I even got on the pill for you."

Looking up at him, "what's going on?"

Closing the door, "We will talk after you are done with your shower."

I know that face, it not good news.

I quickly finish my shower, get out, towel wrapped around me and walked in to Bill sitting on the chair by the bed, he had put on his clothes.

"So, Bill, you have new girlfriend?"

He looks down to his feet, "Michelle, I love you it the best of ways. But I am Gay."

"How can you be gay and fuck a woman? I would think you were bisexual, and when did you know all this?"

He looks up at me, "Michelle, I am gay, I have never had intercourse with you, I have just fucked you in the ass, and that is because my lover will not let me take him until I stop with you. I just did not know to tell you. I am so sorry!"

"So it's over?" Dropping my towel.

"Michelle, believe it or not, you are the only girl I have ever been with, and you have done nothing wrong."

Gathering up my bra and panties and putting them in my purse, putting on my sundress, "Bill, you fucking asshole, you first tell me you never have fucked me, and I do remember you did fuck my pussy a few times, then it is nothing that I did wrong. I am loosing you to a guy! What do you think that does to my ego!

"I love you Michelle!"

Those words I tried to block out of my mind, I turned around before I left, throwing him the keys, "Bill, you don't love me, you love my ass, have fun with your boyfriend."

I slammed the door and left.

Thank God I have a quick subway ride back to my apartment, on the way I reflected on how I had spent the last year with a man that is gay. I was trying to remember when he had fucked me in the pussy, it had always been when I was just waking up. Had I been dreaming it, but the orgasms were intense. It was getting late, very few people were on the subway, the car I entered did have a few more people on it but no seats, so I grabbed the pole. I was starting to come down from the adrenaline from the orgasm and fight. I was getting very tired, I felt someone behind me, and looked but did not see anyone one.

Then it started, pressed up against the pole, I could not move. I felt hands come up and gently cup my breast, I looked down then realized that I had not put my bra back on. I could feel something twisting my nipples and I could see it all happening. I could not believe it, what was going on, but my body was telling me it wanted more. And more it got, I felt a large member that wanted my legs to open, and I did. I then with a hard thrust I felt it follow my love canal and hitting the cervix it was pain and pleasure at the same time. I felt someone breathing at my left ear, at the same time as another thrust came again, and again. I was about to cum hard, it was the best sex I have had in 3 month. I opened my eyes to see an older man with a coat over his lap, he knew somehow on what was going on, looked in my eyes and uncovered what he had under the coat. I looked down and saw the largest cock I have ever seen, stroking it in the same rhythm as what was inside me, then it was what a blur, this all happened at the same time, the man cum all over himself, I felt cum inside me exploded and my orgasm hit very hard.

I woke up with some people around me, one of them said, "Are you all right?"

"Yes, what happened?"

Another woman, "You screamed and then fainted."

I slowly got up and sat in the seat that I saw the old man in. I looked around and did not see him, the car came to a stop, and it was mine.

The walk home was uneventful. Reaching my flat I walked in, threw off my dress, I saw cum stains all over it.

"Shit, my good dress!"

I walked over to the sink and put it on to soak overnight and hoped all of it comes out. I looked at the clock, it was 1:00 am. I had to get some sleep.

I woke up at 2:00 am, my pussy was twitching, wet, and I was very horny. I reached over and got my handy vibrator, it did not take much time, getting some quick relief.

Getting up to get some sleeping pills, since I did not have to be anywhere in the morning.

Going back to bed, I felt this cold breeze, turning over to see where it was coming from, right in my face was the man on the subway.