The Great Ghost Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
The hauntings begin.
1.2k words
4.13
6.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have never screamed and jumped so quickly out of my bed, as when I saw the naked man, stroking his cock, smiling then vanish.

"Fuck, what the hell was that!"

I heard a knock on the door. Who would that be at 2:30 in the AM? Grabbing my robe I walked to the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's Samantha from next door, are you alright?"

I opened the door, she was in her robe also. She looked at me, with her eyes wide open.

"Michelle, you are as white as a ghost. Are you OK, you look sick!"

"Please come in, Samantha."

I walked away from the door and sat in the living room. Samantha followed me, looking around to see if anyone else was there.

"You alone?"

"Samantha, do you believe in ghosts?"

She smiled, "Why do you ask?"

"Because I think I just saw one!"

Samantha moved closer to me and put her arm around me, "Tell me about it?"

I told her that Bill had dumped me for another man, and on the subway I saw a man who was playing, then exposing his dick. Then after, I collapsed after having the most intense orgasm I have ever had.

"Then I found the same man from the subway in my bed!"

Putting a large smile on her face, "They are warming up to you quickly!"

"Who is warming up to me?" I looked at Samantha with a puzzled look.

"Why don't you have some wine, Michelle, because I am about to tell you a story that you will not believe."

Samantha, tells me about the time when she and her mom moved in 10 years ago. She was only 16, and her mom and dad had were divorced. She heard hear her mother moaning in the middle of the night and, at times, muffled screams. One night she could not take it and got the courage to look in her mom's room. Slowly opening the door, she saw her mother with her legs wide open and hips going up and down, she was holding a pillow over her mouth so the screams were not loud. Samantha watched with eyes and mouth wide open. Samantha's hips were starting to move, she realized that she had her hand down her pants fingering her clit.

"Michelle, I had to bite my other hand so my mother would not hear me scream. I had one of the largest orgasm in my life."

Samantha said she could not see who was fucking her mom, but there had to have been something or someone.

After that she started to hear stories about great lovers that walked the hallways at night, looking for women that are in the need of assistance. The story goes that they will only show themselves between the hours of midnight and three in the morning and the woman must be alone, because of one lover made a mistake and took a women with her husband at her side, he saw what was happening and killed the woman in a rage.

"I was visited shortly after my mother took a boyfriend, I remember the night."

Samantha told me about losing her virginity at seventeen. He was young himself, only looked 20 years old. He took off his old English clothes, while looking into her eyes, she looked down at his member that was eight inches in length and a nice three inch girth. She could not move, there was bit of panic but also at peace. All of a sudden she felt the bedding move to one side, her nightgown the only thing covering her. She felt him looking at her, her legs were opened by some force that she could not see but felt. Her inner thighs started to be gently pressed, nibbled and stroked by lips and tongue, looking down watching this lover take his time with her. She felt her breasts getting very sensitive, rubbing against her nightgown, she tried to pull it up, but her hands were frozen.

It is almost like he knew what she wanted, her nightgown just disappeared, along with her underwear. His eyes turned to lust as he reached her clit and started to suck on it, her body reacted, with a bolt of energy going through her system. Her brain had never felt anything like that, it was on overload. She started to feel that she was going to pass out, when all of a sudden he climbed on top of her and she felt him penetrate. It felt as if it would never stop, it kept on coming inside of her, his tool was the first that she had felt inside her, her pussy muscles grabbed it not wanting it to move, the sensation was so great than the next thing she knew was she woke up the next morning.

"Michelle, I thought it was all a dream. When I woke, I was naked in bed with a very large wet spot on my bed, but I checked my hymen only to find that it was still intact."

"Wow, Samantha, I don't believe that you can be fucked by ghosts!"

"And it sounds like you were fucked on the subway tonight!" Looking at the clock, "Its 3:00 o'clock in the morning, so you will be alright."

Sipping my last bit of wine, "So will they come back tonight?"

"No, they will not, but it sounds like someone likes you and others will come to see you, and will have sex with you."

"Samantha, I don't want them to just fuck me when they want, that's rape!"

Samantha drinking the last of her glass, walked over to me, kissed me lightly on the lips, "I did resist at first, and they just used me, but if felt so good. After the fourth time, I no longer resisted and they let me move my body and it was better than it had been before." She opened the door, "Michelle, enjoy it, you will feel everything like it was real, except for you don't have to worry about getting pregnant." She was about to leave when she turned, "Not that I know of." She smiled and closed the door.

I did not wake up until 11:00 in the morning. The stomach was needing some nourishment, I looked around and saw nothing, time for a store run.

It was a nice day for a walk, I would walk to the store then take the subway back.

I forgot how far the store was, when I walked past a store front and a picture on a book caught the corner of my eye. The guy on the cover reminded me of someone, when I looked at the title it hit me, it was the guy from last night. I walked in and purchased the book, "Ghost lovers satisfy the ladies"

I forgot all about eating, but started to read the book as I walked slowly toward the store.

It was the strangest thing, I looked up and was back in my apartment, with a bag of groceries, not remembering on buying any of it. I found vegetables, a little fruit, whipped cream and two of my favorite quick meals.

I popped one out of its sleeve, looking at the cellophane cover which had the words written on it, "A great lover will see you tonight!"

My cell phone started ringing, it was Bill, and so what fuck did he want!