The Great Khan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you want me, my khan?" she gasped.

Boldbator's eyes were blazing with lust as he threw her legs off his shoulders and she rolled over to flop roughly onto the kang with a grunt. Kneeling in front of her face, Boldbator took her head and pulled her up until her mouth was at his cock again. Toragana moaned as he nearly pulled her head off her neck in the process, but she allowed him to slide his pulsing member between her lips and into her throat. She almost gagged at his invasion but willed herself to take whatever he gave her. She would prove equal to his challenge.

He churned inside her mouth wetly while she breathed through her nose, once again cowed by his physical power. She got on all fours and allowed him to pump his hips against her face, feeling the warm wetness come over her again, conquering her fear of his terrifying strength and aggression. Her fingers flexed and gripped at the furs beneath her.

Finally, Boldbator withdrew from her mouth and roughly spun her around to face away from him still on all fours. Toragana knew what was coming and pushed her knees farther apart while putting putting her forearms against the furs and burying her face in them, awaiting what came next. She felt his hands on her hips, holding her in place while he lined his cock up with her sticky, pliant pussy. The head pushed through and she bit her lip but then cried out as he pulled back on her hips while shoving forward, his manhood burrowing deep inside her.

A red flash of what was almost agony coloured her vision and then the stretching- her whole body felt like it was being torn apart as he drove deep into her. Nothing had ever felt like this before. Not Delger's cock, not the ivory toy she'd been given, not even her sister Solongo's fist during their most intimate moments...

She cried into her arm again, her body shaking at the violation. She clenched her teeth and gritted her teeth as she fought to control herself, to master the pain and turn it back to pleasure, to show the Tengger khan that she was not something to be trifled with or broken. With all her might, she focused past the brutal stretch, the popping in her hips and the itching trickle she felt down her distended pussylips...

Boldbator seemed to stop moving, watching and waiting to see what his wife would do. He held her hips to keep her steady but did not push in any farther, not that he readily would, he could feel her womb if he pressed and had no wish to damage her beyond childbearing. He went silent and simply watched.

Trembling and sweating, Toragana took several deep breaths, sucking in air while she composed herself. Once the pain subsided, leaving her feeling incredibly full or stretched, she slowly raised herself up onto her hands and looked back at him- her eyes were bleary with the pain of the intrusion, but she managed a tiny smile. She shook as she attempted to squeeze her pussy around his cock and he must have felt it, because he trembled and a wolfish grin crossed his face.

Toragana began to move herself back and forth as slowly as she figured she could get away with, closing her eyes and concentrating on the feel of his cock deep inside her, how it throbbed as she slid along its length, how her tight walls gave way before it when she pushed back onto him. Still Boldbator let her acclimate herself.

Exhaling and inhaling deeply, she now felt the first tiny blooms of pleasure beginning to replace the shocking pain. Her pussy wetly gripped him and she began a slow, steady rhythm of fucking, controlling the pace. She managed to pull back until only the head remained inside her and then groaned deeply as she pushed herself onto him, the massive member causing the popping sensations in her hips still.

"My khan..." she gasped as she moved back and forth. "Am I tight enough for you?"

"Yes, Toragana," he said emphatically, squeezing her hips as he replied. "You are surprisingly tight for one who is not a virgin. Clearly your lovers did not measure up and do you justice."

"Not like you, husband!" she gasped, shuddering as his cock hit a spot inside her that made her wetter and tighter than ever. "Please..." she sighed, challenging herself to take all her could give her. "Fuck me, Boldbator. Show me the power of he who would be ilKhan..."

Her words spurred him to action and he gripped her hips and began sliding back and forth inside her, his rhythm of movement matching hers. The deep, stretching pains had returned but were mixed with the unreal pleasure of fucking such a huge cock. She groaned gutturally, almost like there were tiny stones or pebbles in her throat. Her whole being felt soaked, to the core and her very soul.

Boldbator was muttering under his breath, baffled by how tight she was, how wet and pliant her pussy felt around him. The devil-girl was relentless in her need. It enthralled him, much like Sarantuya and Galina did, each in their unique way.

"Yes, my khan," she gasped. "Gnnnnn, fuck me!"

Boldbator's hips slapped against hers harder. He could feel his cock plunging deep inside her, feel her tight walls giving way wetly but still she fought for control. Her cunt was silk but her heart and soul were like steel.

Toragana was panting and yelping as he fucked her, bracing herself against the furs, no long moving backwards but concentrating on timing her squeezes while he drove himself inside. She didn't care if he tore her in half, she would prove herself against him, that she was worthy and equal to the task. If the soft harlot from the Borjigin tribe could take his strength or the Chinese whore, so could she. Even the sister-concubine Khorijin would be in awe of her.

Her walls closed around him, slippery and tight, reminding him of fucking Galina. He gritted his teeth as he fought to hold on, feeling the tingling warmth building inside him. In a sudden move, he fell onto his back, pulling Toragana with him so that she was sitting on his lap facing down his body and impaled on his cock. She cried out again as he sank in deeper than ever, but began churning her hips madly in response. A wild fire of pain and pleasure roared through her, unlike anything she'd known and now knew she would not live without. She felt alive.

His fingers dug into her ass cheeks as she bounced up and down on top of him, yelping with abandon. She could feel herself tightening around him, the unstoppable ecstasy blooming in her pussy and moving outward through her. She fought to hold on...

Toragana cried out in tortured bliss, her pussy clenching Boldbator so hard he was almost dizzy from it. He growled as he hammered his hips upward and came deep inside her, unreal colours scintillating before his eyes. She drenched his midsection with her cum, still squeezing fiendishly around him.

She collapsed forward, still pinned to him, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, her sweat-soaked body shaking in shock and exhaustion. Boldbator lay beneath her, barely stirring as the flood of pleasure subsumed him. He was carried along on thick waves of lethargic delight.

Slowly, trembling, Toragana managed to wrestle herself off of her husband's still-erect cock, whimpering as it popped out of her. She lay still for several moments before turning herself around and crawling up his massive, prostrate form and snuggling against his chest. She felt one of his powerful arms wrap around her and sighed contentedly. She had survived their wedding night.

Cum or blood, she did not bother to consider what she felt trickling between her legs. That was for later.

"What say you, Boldbator of the Tengger?" she asked finally. "Do we Sukh women fuck well?"

"You fuck like a Tengger, that's what I think," he said finally, giving her a squeeze. "If you were one tenth the khan that you are a demon in bed, you would have made a good khan and you will be a fine wife and vassal."

Toragana wrestled with his words, finally taking them as a compliment, because that was most convenient for her. In his own savage way, Boldbator was honest and she sensed no true guile in him, a welcome change from the manner of so many Sukh men.

She might yet come to respect her husband.

***

Sarantuya, Khorijin and Galina were sitting around a low table inside their ger, each drinking a beverage of their preference. Little was being said, since their minds were on what transpired within their husband's ger, not far away. He had taken his new wife Toragana to bed and they waited patiently to see if she would survive the night.

None of them had been so sure they would their first night either, even Khorijin, the hardiest of them.

Thw stout wooden door finally opened and in walked Toragana unsteadily. She was holding a silk robe and a light del around herself as she lurched into the ger. The other three women watched her intently, none making any move to help the girl. She finally sat down on the fourth side of the low table, took the drinking skin from the center and poured the strong-smelling contents into the drinking vessel in front of her. She brought it up to her lips and started swallowing.

Koumiss...

They watched silently until she had drained the cup and set it down, looking exhausted by unbeaten. She looked at her sister-wives and smiled grimly.

"And now, sisters, we are four," she announced wearily. "And it's going to take all of us working together to make our husband the Khan-of-khans..."

***

Author's Notes: This is, without question, one of my favourite types of stories to write- I'm not saying I like this work better than Alex & Alexa or Twin Cities Tryst, but to write stories that contain adventure and excitemet blended with graphic sexuality that all humans experience is what I love to write most. I have at least three other stories not unlike this in the works and am looking forward to them all, once I've finished and few of my current projects here.

I'd like to say here, and PLEASE read what I say... before any of you technicians and 'Comic Book Guy From The Simpsons' types begin sounding off about the Mongols and the strictures of Mongol society under Genghis Khan, note if you will that there is no Genghis Khan in this story. Temujin is not mentioned because he is not here. So the rules he invented and supplied to Mongol society are not at work here. This this is something of an alternate reality with invented characters, I'm sure you'll manage to understand. So put your pens down and take a deep breath.

Trying to find the right balance of brutish barbarian dick and intelligent visionary with Boldbator is proving interesting and I'm looking forward to his evolution. He is a flawed character, so expect to see changes, both significant and fickle. People like Kula are much easier to write, since the younger brother is more or less a hockey goon on horseback.

The dynamic of the wives will continue to evolve and expect the matriarch Turkina to get involved. Even Kula doesn't fuck with her, so it should prove entertaining. The story will continue to be graphically violent, so if that's not your thing, you know where the 'Back' button is. Don't bother reviewing or rating if you are the type to take off points because you don't like a particular fetish or sexual act you see, nobody put a thunderbomb to your head and made you read it. Rate on the quality of what is presented, not your preferences. I'm not you.

The Alt U nature of this story aside, I tend to be stickler for historical accuracy, so expect to see lots of Mongolian terms thrown into the narrative, along with Chinese and Uyghur ones, that's just how I roll. Keep Google handy if it's that big a deal.

The Mongol term for the structures they live in is ger. It is not a yurt. That's the Russian word. Bugger off about that. Warning you now.

Well, I think Twin Cities Tryst is up next, followed by another gooey chapter of Sapphic Serenity. I'll do my best to have those up soon, although the movie industry is picking up here in Toronto and I'm getting more and more hours thrown my way. No, I work behind the cameras, not in front of them. I'm nobody important.

Keep your stick on the ice!

- Management