The Great Mesmo

Story Info
Is it real or is it Mesmorex?
7.2k words
4.53
30.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever wondered about those guys on the midway who have these acts where they hypnotize ten or fifteen people on stage? Make them jump up and down, bark like a dog etcetera. I recently had the opportunity to check out some their claims for myself.

I had written an article in the local rag about phony acts and conmen when the phone rang in my office. A man calling himself "The Great Mesmo" invited me to meet him at his office where he said he could disprove my claim that mass mesmerism was a hoax. Of course I was eager to debunk his claims so I drove down to his office the next day at 10:00 am to meet him. He was a tall gangling man with wide staring eyes. I was sure he cultivated this look because it made him look eerie and unfathomable.

"Mr Adams," he said in a curiously deep and rich voice "how nice of you to spare me some of your time. I read your article. It was quite interesting and in certain aspects, quite accurate. There certainly are a lot of hacks and fakes out there. I realize that hypnotism of people seems incredible, perhaps even scary. And though there are many frauds, it is quite possible and to some practitioners quite simple. However, you will need to see and convince yourself of this. I know you wouldn't believe anything I set up to show you because you would feel that there was collusion. So, you can set up your experiment anyway you want."

"And when can we start?"

"Any time you wish. Right now if you want. I have today free."

"Very well. I think in order to ensure no collusion we should take my car."

"Very good."

I drove round almost randomly for half an hour before I stopped outside a small bar. Inside, we found a table and sat down. Looking around I noticed a man sitting by himself at the bar.

"Do you see the man there, sitting at the bar?"

"The man in the green jacket?"

"Yes. Hypnotize him so that each time someone enters the restroom, he stands up and shouts to that patron 'Have one for me too'."

The Great Mesmo walked over to the man and engaged him in conversation. After several minutes he returned and sat down. The restroom door creaked and the man stood up and declaimed his line and then sat down. There was an embarrassed tittering of laughter from the other patrons. Over the next fifteen minutes he did it five times.

"I think you had better turn him off." I said.

"That won't be necessary he won't say it again." Mesmo said. "Though I'm a little surprised at your test. Usually people want something more indelicate as a demonstration. After all, I could just have paid the guy to do what he just did."

"Well what might I have got you to make him do?"

"Oh, make him take off his pants for example and dance on a table like a stripper. Or approach some good looking woman and have him grab her breasts or some such thing. Something a person would not normally do."

"I thought the theory was that you can't make a person do something he or she doesn't want to."

"In theory that might be true but one can always set the scene such that the subject feels relaxed enough to do what you ask."

"Really?" I asked skeptically.

"Sure, do you see the young twosome over there. Let's watch them for a while and then I think I might be able give you a more convincing demonstration." He said.

The pair were having a lively conversation. The boy occasionally leaned over and kissed the girl passionately, which she plainly enjoyed. After a few moments Mesmo tapped his nose for me and stood up.

He approached the young couple who were presently kissing each other romantically. They appeared to be in their late teens, perhaps early twenties. The girl was approximately 5' 5", neatly dressed and pretty, the boy, handsome and intense. They seemed irritated at first for his interruption but became more relaxed and smiled at him as he stood talking to them. The boy pulled out an extra chair and Mesmo sat with them. The boy leaned back in his chair and Mesmo put his arm around the girl's shoulders and pulled her close. He turned to her and appeared to be whispering in her ear or perhaps nibbling on her ear because she giggled slightly and lay her head on his shoulder while her boyfriend observed them tolerantly. With the girl's head on his shoulders he leaned over and pressed his mouth to the back of her neck then stood up, turned to the girl, put his arms around her, pressed himself tightly against her chest and gave her what seemed like an profoundly intimate kiss before returning.

"Now come with me. Walk slowly and watch what happens when we pass the young couple I was talking to." He said to me.

We got up dropped some money on the table for our drinks and walked slowly towards the door. Passing close by the couple's table. I heard the young man say.

"Well I guess it's time for you to go now Sally you can't keep the man waiting."

Sally smiled at Mesmo shyly, rose and followed us from the bar. We arrived back at the car closely followed by the girl. Mesmo held the door open for Sally and helped her in, followed by Mesmo himself.

"Let's take a drive into the country." Said Mesmo as he turned to Sally. He whispered in her ear and she blushed and drew her shoulders back emphasizing the smooth mounds of her breasts as her chest thrust forward. Mesmo turned his face to hers and kissed her amorously on the lips, capturing her lips in his teeth and putting his hand behind her neck and pulling her commandingly towards him.

I watched and listened to them intently as I drove.

Mesmo leaned over and whispered in her ear. Sally blushed and self-consciously smoothed her blouse over her breasts.

"As I told you in the bar, you have beautiful breasts Sally. Thank you for letting me squeeze them while your boyfriend watched. That shows great trust. I know he liked watching me as I played with them. Do you remember how your nipples became hard and I told you how pleased that made me feel. You were so superb." He said to her softly as he reached his hand out and ran it over her breasts.

"You don't mind me touching them again do you? Remember how you told me it makes you tingle when I fondle them and squeeze them and press my hand against your hard nipples."

I watched her lips quiver as he slowly stroked his hands across her taut blouse and cupped and squeezed her breasts. He whispered to her again and she shyly unbuttoned the top three buttons. Mesmo pulled the blouse open exposing the top of her pert breasts. He ran his fingers across smooth skin and lightly squeezed her breasts through her bra.

"Remember how I told you I would touch your skin? How I stroked your thigh under your skirt. How you asked me to keep it secret so your boyfriend didn't know how my hand was feeling the front of your panties and how excited it made you feel that you were allowing this to happen while your boyfriend was sitting so close to you at the same table and didn't even guess what was going on right beneath his nose."

She blushed prettily and her stiffened nipples pressed against his palms as his hands ran over the satin-like fabric of her bra. He whispered to her and she unfastened the rest of her buttons. Mesmo untucked her blouse from her skirt and pulled it down off her shoulders.

"I wasn't sure you would do this Sally. When you said you would unfasten your blouse for me I should have believed you. Now I know you will keep all your promises to me. You must have really wanted to feel my hands on your breasts didn't you Sally? But you don't like their confinement. They were meant to be free not imprisoned in these silk cages. You want the wind blowing against their nakedness. You want your nipples to stiffen in the cool air but you like it even more when I play with them. You love it when I look at your beautiful breasts and see how you have surrendered their control to me and I have trained your nipples to stiffen for me."

As he talked, he completely removed her blouse and then her bra which he drew from her arms. He kissed her passionately as his hands plucked and caressed her exposed breasts.

"How old are you Sally?"

"Eighteen."

"And your boyfriend?"

"Greg is nineteen."

"Is he good lover?"

"We love each other."

"Yes, but do you make love together. Does Greg feel your tender breasts. Put his hands on your delicate pussy and push his cock inside until you come."

Sally trembled as she replied. "No. We are waiting until we get married."

"But you fantasize about making love don't you Sally?"

"Yes."

"You fantasize about making love, but I don't think it is Greg you picture. You picture someone much more powerful. Someone who pushes you down and forcefully thrusts his cock deep inside you. Someone who makes you disregard whether it is safe or even the possibilities of becoming pregnant because you want your lover inside you so badly. Someone who loves the way you quiver when your breasts are stroked. Someone who enthusiastically fills you with his semen and makes you orgasm. Isn't that so?"

"I... I... suppose so ... yes." She murmured as she drew close to Mesmo and anticipated the contact of his hands against her increasingly sensitive breasts and nipples.

He whispered.

She turned to him and blushed as she said "Blue."

"You were excited when I touched them before and now what I'm doing is so much more intense it makes you dizzy. Is that not right? Show me them now."

Sally pulled up the hem of her short skirt and uncovered her pale blue panties.

"I like how they bulge. They are so cozy around your pretty pussy."

Mesmo cupped her vulva and squeezed amorously.

"Remember when I did this to you in the bar. I think people knew you were letting me do this. I think it made you even more excited that Greg didn't know what I was doing. Everyone in the bar watched as you wriggled under my hand as I got my finger inside your panties and tickled your pussy. Do you feel it now when I do this?"

He squeezed again prompting her hips to hoist up.

"Uhm." She sighed.

"Do you feel the wetness in your panties? The heat building inside? I can feel your wetness building. You are making my fingers wet with your slippery juice."

"Ummmm..."

Mesmo slowly ran two fingers up the seam of her sex, which was plainly visible through her panties and became even more apparent as a wet stain extended along its length when he pressed against it. I could now smell the mounting scent of her lust.

"I could smell your pussy in the bar Sally. Everybody could smell your pussy except Greg. I loved it when you rested your head on my shoulder while I played with your soft furry pussy. Your body was wriggling as I fondled you."

"What are your panties made of." He asked

"I'm not sure."

"It will say on the label. Pull them down a bit so I can read the label."

Sally modestly pulled her panties down a little way exposing part of her furry notch.

"A little more Sally. I can't see yet.

She pulled them down more, further laying open her vulva to Mesmo's and my sight. Her labia were already swollen and extended, glistening with her lubricant.

"Again Sally." He instructed.

She pulled them down below her knees, where Mesmo grasped the waistband and completed their fall by pulling them down and off her legs. He showed her the label.

"Cotton and lycra." He advised her. "Very sensible fabric."

He held them to her nose.

"What do you smell, Sally?"

She inhaled and then turned to him and whispered in his ears.

"You smell some pee? Does that embarrass you? A little? Yes it is naughty to talk about your pussy and panties and your sex smelling like this. But you will show me how you pee later won't you and you will play with yourself for me. Can you smell your sex scent, your love scent? Yes? And do you like that smell?"

"Yes." She said bashfully.

Mesmo put her panties to his nose and inhaled.

"I like your smell too. It really heats me up and makes me hard."

He lifted her hand and placed it against his erection that bulged his pants.

"Do you remember touching my cock in the bar Sally. How you told me that you thought it was big. How I opened my fly and you held my naked cock in your hand as you lay on my shoulder and I caressed your wet pussy and you told me you wished we were in a private place where it could stimulate your wet pussy."

"Urm ... " She murmured as his mouth covered hers again and he pulled up her dress higher so that I could see the bulging mound of her vulva.

I turned down a dirt sideroad and stopped.

"It is too much to endure. But now we are in that private place, just you and me. Put your hand between your legs Sally. Be free to do what you want and not be restrained by Greg's old-fashioned ideals. You are a liberated woman. Free to experience the thrill of life and love. Free to experience the stiff cock of your real lover, your secret lover, thrusting aside the soft petals of your sex. Opening your vagina to the ecstasy of wantonness, the increased sensitivity and the excitement of feeling his sperm filling your thirsty hole."

Sally played with her vulva, finding her clitoris and caressing it vigorously. Mesmo inserted his finger into her tight cavity as she stroked herself. Plunging it into her faster as she climaxed. He then extracted his erect cock and arranging her so that she was kneeling over his erection and lowered her onto it. She cried out pleasingly as her hymen was breached and for some minutes she plunged enthusiastically onto his cock, her breasts bouncing up and down charmingly, until with a timorous cry she climaxed again and Mesmo filled her with his sticky lust. Clad only in her socks, her pussy impaled on his cock and she clinging to his neck, she was a picture of passionate abandon.

"And now Sally, you want to make love to another secret lover." Said Mesmo pushing her into the front seat so that I too could partake of her virgin innocence. I didn't think I could do it but when she obligingly unzipped me and pulled down my pants and kneeled over my rampant cock, her pussy dripping Mesmo's philanthropy, I was caught.

For two hours the compliant naked girl rebounded happily from cock to cock. We took her into the woods and took photographs of her making love to one of us while the other played with her breasts or caressed her clitoris.

At last, we commanded her to dress again, though we kept her panties, and drove her back to her apartment.

When we arrived back at Mesmo's offices he said.

"So do you still feel skeptical?"

I was not sure what to say.

"She could have been a plant."

"How? You picked the place."

"Perhaps if you are as good as you say, you hypnotized me into going to that bar or hypnotized me to believe something that didn't occur. Or perhaps it never happened at all."

"That is possible but if it was a dream your prick wouldn't be covered in blood spotted semen would it? Why don't you check it out."

I turned around. He was right about the blood stains.

"Well perhaps you may have changed my mind a bit."

"And what about Sally." He said. "I got the distinct impression that you really liked fucking her. I'm sure you could have her if you wanted. Anyway, you know where she lives now and I gave her a subliminal suggestion. All you have to do is ask her a riddle and she will go anywhere or do anything with you until you give her the answer. The riddle is 'What is oval like a lotus blossom that flushes when it's heated, weeps its joy when stuffed to bursting yet is thirsty for more '. Don't worry if her boyfriend is there he'll do anything she asks him to do and she will ask him to do anything you suggest to her. But come again in two days and I will show you more."

I left his office, more than a bit disturbed. I went home and wrote an article for a magazine which had been unfinished and then assembled the notes for a course I was giving on journalistic integrity. I looked out the window and realized it was dark out. I grabbed my jacket and went out to the street. I don't know how long I walked but I finally found myself close to Sally's apartment building. I was drawn to its light like a moth. Someone was just leaving when I entered and I slipped through the door. I knew which apartment she lived in because we had dropped her off there earlier.

I found myself at her door. I knocked on the door and Sally opened the door.

"Yes?"

As I recited my riddle, her boyfriend approached the door and looked at first as though he might say something but in the end he merely turned to Sally and said.

"Well, are you going to ask the man in."

And Sally smiled at him as she replied.

"Yes, I am going to invite him in. His name is Q. But, don't go yet, I want you to watch him play with my breasts before you go. He's very good at it."

"Alright Sally."

Greg stood spellbound as I pulled her sweater over her head and removed her pretty blue bra to reveal her taut breasts. Her nipples sprang erect as soon as I touched them and she grunted erotically when I leaned forward and noisily sucked the right one. I reached down and lifted the front of her skirt up and stroked the damp gusset of her panties. She widened her stance obligingly when I slipped my hands inside the waistband of her panties and pushed them down to her knees. Her vulva pouted enticingly as I teased the lips apart. She pushed me away and waddled over to Greg and gave him a quick kiss and a hug.

"I think it's time for you to go home Greg. I'm getting pretty worked up and I'm going to be up and down for a while."

"OK Sally, I'll see you tomorrow then."

Sally turned away from him and before Greg had reached the door, was kneeling in front of me unfastening my pants and releasing my painfully erect penis. Greg turned at the door to say goodbye, just in time to see Sally rising to her toes and then watch my cock disappear inside her deliciously hot slick vagina.

"Well bye Sally, have a good time." He said.

Her response was a throaty exclamation of pleasure as my cock pressed up against her cervix. I barely heard the door close as Sally bounced enthusiastically on my cock her breasts jiggling ravishingly.

"I love having secret lovers." Sally whispered. "Greg wouldn't like to see me doing this really, especially since you're not wearing a condom. But, dream lovers can't hurt you or make you pregnant. This has been a busy day for me and M was here earlier."

I felt a pang of jealousy.

"Today? Was I here too." I asked.

"No silly he was here alone, this afternoon. He was very nice but quite naughty. He asked me to do naughty things."

"Naughty?"

"Yes, I can tell you can't I?"

"Yes, you must tell me. I'm your secret lover. You must always tell me everything."

Sally slowed her bouncing and put her mouth close to my ear.

"He put his finger into my bottom."

"And how did it make you feel?"

"It made me feel funny, but after a while it sort of felt good."

"What else did he do?"

"He made me kneel down and play doggies."

"Did you like that?"

"Yes, I liked that a lot."

"We love you a lot Sally and we want you to be happy. But what about Greg, doesn't it make him unhappy when you do all these things with your secret lovers."

"Oh when I am awake I would not do this but in dreamland he likes to watch me. But, I don't like him to watch everything. Especially the really naughty things. Oh ... oh I feel my orgasm coming."

Sally began to bound up and down faster until with a shiver she stopped.

"What don't you like Greg to see."

"I didn't want him to see M touching my bottom, but M told me I must let him. He even told Greg to touch me there too. I could see Greg had a hard on and it made me feel really sexy. He let Greg watch as he put his finger inside my bottom. But then he made Greg go away while M poked his finger in and out of my bottom. I was glad about that."

"Do you like to do bad things?"

12